Photo

[Spoilers] No Respect for the Lost

119 replies to this topic
tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

I know it's just a game, and nothing in it is real, and everything is fake fake fake, I get it, I'm not a dumbass.  I just feel the need to rant.

I really like stuff about gangsters, the Mafia, street gang, scriminal underworld, and bikers - especially bikers, so it should come as no surprise when I saw that I really liked The Lost and Damned.

Even so, that game pissed me off.  Instead of seeing a functional and awesome biker gang, you see the fall and decay of it.  Jason dies, Jim dies, then you kill practically every Lost member in the city, and finally you kill Billy - the supposed President of the whole thing.

And then you get to GTA V and see the f*cked up death of Johnny Klebitz - mind you my favorite character in GTA.  Afterwards you kill Clay and Terry, which I am biased to like, and then you kill every single Lost member in San Andreas.

I know this sh*t doesn't matter, but maybe Johnny's not your favorite character.  This move really pisses me the hell off.

Done ranting.

• HoleInTheSky, FANTOMTRON, AusyAndy and 3 others like this

DatassGTA
  • DatassGTA

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

Anyone else really like trevor? I do, he stomps on people's heads right after f*cking their bitch.

• gtaxpert, joshua969, Outplug and 9 others like this

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

f*ck Trevor.

• FANTOMTRON, KD himan, Drunken Cowboy and 3 others like this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:40 PM

I know what you mean. I mean, I liked Johnny, and the fact that they made him lok like a wuss, and let Trevor just murder him like that, is just messed up.

That might even cause me to make Trevor my test monkey for sharks. :/

• HoleInTheSky, dethbiker, FANTOMTRON and 1 other like this

Paradoxical
  • Paradoxical

Russian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

Well, considering it has been 5 years since The Lost were running Liberty City, it looks like they all became methheads and started dealing with the wrong kinda people. Was kinda mad how he died though. Made him look so pathetic.

• HoleInTheSky and Kampret like this

GlitzyTomb
  • GlitzyTomb

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

That did kind of hurt my enjoyment of Trevor....maybe that's supposed to be that way though.  Still irritating that they used a character I liked as character development for Trevor....but it was definitely a good way to make me dislike him straight away

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

It did me, too. I guess this was R*'s way of trying to make us see how brutal he can be. Seeing Trevor do the same to a random guy wouldn't have had the same effect.

• JRock462 likes this

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

OP, in some way you will have a chance to avenge Johnny and his brothers, won't say anything else.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

OP, in some way you will have a chance to avenge Johnny and his brothers, won't say anything else.

Please explain. :monocle:

• Smaher. likes this

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by TheKryptonite, 19 September 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Spoiler

I don't like how they made Johnny look either.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

It is a major spoiler, i will tag it, so if you don't want game spoiled don't read

Spoiler

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:09 AM

Iv got no respect for the OP. 

• zerrier likes this

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

It is a major spoiler, i will tag it, so if you don't want game spoiled don't read

Spoiler

Damn, Trevor may be a dick, but I would never 

Spoiler
, eve if what Trevor's done was sh*t.

• KD himan and Smaher. like this

Paradoxical
  • Paradoxical

Russian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

Spoiler

Damn, Trevor may be a dick, but I would never 

Spoiler
, eve if what Trevor's done was sh*t.

I kinda feel sorry for Trevor anyway. Like in that mission where he

Spoiler

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

It's sort of like if Franklin was a balla, and you and Lamar had to go kill CJ and Sweet in some bullsh*t fashion then kill every single grave Street member.

brian.
  • brian.

Possible Descendant Of Kraff

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:44 AM Edited by brian., 19 September 2013 - 12:44 AM.

Must be Scott Hill, mad he can't be Johnny anymore.

However, what are the odds that Johhny appears in DLC some how, prior to his death? Or on GTA Online, since it is set prior to the events of GTA V story? hmmm.

• S l a d e likes this

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

Never downloaded The Lost DLC, so I don't share that special connection you do with them, OP. T was - err, is ruthless. He seriously is GTA's Joker.

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

It doesn't matter, I already his f*cked up fate and I'm pissed about it.

HolmeZy05
  • HolmeZy05

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

I agree about Johnny, they made him look like such a little bitch when we all know that wasnt the case in IV. He was one hard biker and even if he turned into a meth freak that shouldnt really change, if anything it should make him more crazy.

Oh well just a game but was sad to see them turn him into some weak as little bitch with no fight in him at all.

• AdmiralAmmunation and nobum62 like this

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

I also hated Trevor for killing Johnny K... at first, but then I realized he was a meth-head, f*cked-up and weak. He wasn't the hard-don't give a sh*t-biker like in IV.

PS: He is one of my favorite characters.

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:16 AM

It'd have been nice to see a fight between them, but they work together to kill the Angels of Death, and all is well, but this is unacceptable.

How do I start a petition?

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

Johnny is a hypocrite, he used to be a hard ass biker who despised meth. 5 years down the line he's a skinny meth head pussy who lets people get away with f*cking his woman and allows himself to be treated like a bitch. I used to like him but good riddance.

• xXGst0395Xx likes this

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

Johnny is a hypocrite, he used to be a hard ass biker who despised meth. 5 years down the line he's a skinny meth head pussy who lets people get away with f*cking his woman and allows himself to be treated like a bitch. I used to like him but good riddance.

They ruined him
  • nobum62 and Gabedawg like this

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

you allready said too much..

Le Rusecue
  • Le Rusecue

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:00 AM

I didn't like how he died like a little punk, but it makes some sense honestly. Him becoming a meth head prolly had something to do with the events of TLAD - All that happening probably took its toll on him and he turned to drugs to cope.

The main thing that annoyed me though, is WHY he ended up getting killed. Because of Ashley? What the hell? I can understand him going into drugs, but not getting back with her. Seeing her again pissed me off, and after Johnny's death, I was even more mad. That's why I ran her over as soon as the cutscene ended.

And then the bikers talking trash about Johnny, how he wasn't fit the lead The Lost, how Billy didn't really rat and was a good leader, that bit seemed really unneeded. It's kinda like R* just wanted to salt the wound. Oh well, it did was it was supposed to do - Have an effect on us.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

I was okay with CJ killing Ryder, but this is f*cking unacceptable. They ruined driving, now they ruined a protagonist. f*ck you R* and your sh*tty new game.

• nobum62 likes this

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:25 PM

I didnt know Klebbitz was almost like over a head taller than other people! I noticed it in GTA 5 for first time!

• nobum62 likes this

DarkFalcon95
  • DarkFalcon95

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

It was a great introduction to Trevor in my opinion. Johnny was cool but he had a sh*t ton of problems. Those problems caught up to him after the ending of the DLC. Should of left that Ashley bitch.

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I didnt know Klebbitz was almost like over a head taller than other people! I noticed it in GTA 5 for first time!

Johnny is pretty tall , his story was so tragic on tlad, I love you johnny

wijngnut
  • wijngnut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

Just wanna add that even the most hardened of gansters can be taken out in an instance. We see it all the time in ganster films, usally an unsuspected bullet to the back of the head or fiber wire. I admit, Jonny was acting a bit weak in his final moments. But after getting a bottle to the face there's not much you can do to retaliate. He was just unlucky that Trevor's intentions were to kill him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users