Photo

Can't get into Vanilla Unicorn...

10 replies to this topic
alexfitzy
  • alexfitzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

I think I've been banned from Vanilla Unicorn. Michael, Trevor nor Franklin can get inside, it's as if the doors locked. It's really frustrating because there's a misson where I need to speak to Trevor inside and I can't get in.

Anyone else had this problem? Or know of a solution?

Benfolio
  • Benfolio

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

Is the bouncer outside? Usually he has to give you the go/no go, at least that's how it was in previous games. usually things like having your gun in your hand would not allow you in.

I was able to get in no problem after the first couple missions, when I was just exploring the city.

alexfitzy
  • alexfitzy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Is the bouncer outside? Usually he has to give you the go/no go, at least that's how it was in previous games. usually things like having your gun in your hand would not allow you in.

I was able to get in no problem after the first couple missions, when I was just exploring the city.

Nope, no bouncer in sight. Tried every single door, no way in..

stfnharrison
  • stfnharrison

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

is there a fix for this yet?

stfnharrison
  • stfnharrison

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

i just managed to progress. I restarted the game, changed to trevor who was already in the strip club and just wak over to the T to start the mission and it began!

• vninjav likes this

Strafe212
  • Strafe212

S t r a f e

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

hav u seen this yet? » http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

Rotten Apple
  • Rotten Apple

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Hi. I created an account just to reply to this.

I couldn't do "The Big Score" heist because I couldn't get inside the Vanilla Unicorn either.  I reinstalled the game data twice, and no change.  I read that because Trevor had taken residence there, you can spawn inside when you load the game. Tried loading the game a bunch of times and it never worked.  Then I got creative.

My technique:

- Drove down to the Vanilla Unicorn with Trevor and stood outside the front door.

- Switched to Michael.

- Drove down to the Vanilla Unicorn with Michael. Trevor was no longer outside the front door. Stood outside the front door with Michael.

- Switched to Trevor. Trevor was around the corner.

- Sprinted to the Vanilla Unicorn with Trevor. Michael was outside the front door.

- Michael acknowledged Trevor, and I was able to walk in the Vanilla Unicorn, and into a cutscene.

It worked with Michael and Trevor. It may work with either 2 of the 3 characters, I don't know.

I don't have any science or theory behind why this works, nor do I care---It works.

Hopefully this helps those of you who are also stuck.

PS - This is just a temporary solution.  After I completed "The Big Score", I was still locked out of Vanilla Unicorn.

trevorwillkillu
  • trevorwillkillu

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

hav u seen this yet? » http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

y are you posted religious stuff on a GTA FOURM.......

Rorschach37
  • Rorschach37

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

You can enter the Vanilla unicorn by climbing on top of it with a character, then you switch to an other one, wait a few seconds and then switch back. But the strip club is still glitched, there is no dancers inside so you can't complete the 100% if you havn't had a private dance before. Use that trick to get to the main missions but it's rather a game beaking bug and I hope R* will fix that soon...

• tronwert likes this

tronwert
  • tronwert

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:42 AM

You can enter the Vanilla unicorn by climbing on top of it with a character, then you switch to an other one, wait a few seconds and then switch back. But the strip club is still glitched, there is no dancers inside so you can't complete the 100% if you havn't had a private dance before. Use that trick to get to the main missions but it's rather a game beaking bug and I hope R* will fix that soon...

THANK YOU! MY FRIEND! .... so Happy! 

vninjav
  • vninjav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by vninjav, 04 October 2013 - 06:52 PM.

Hi. I created an account just to reply to this.

I couldn't do "The Big Score" heist because I couldn't get inside the Vanilla Unicorn either.  I reinstalled the game data twice, and no change.  I read that because Trevor had taken residence there, you can spawn inside when you load the game. Tried loading the game a bunch of times and it never worked.  Then I got creative.

My technique:

- Drove down to the Vanilla Unicorn with Trevor and stood outside the front door.

- Switched to Michael.

- Drove down to the Vanilla Unicorn with Michael. Trevor was no longer outside the front door. Stood outside the front door with Michael.

- Switched to Trevor. Trevor was around the corner.

- Sprinted to the Vanilla Unicorn with Trevor. Michael was outside the front door.

- Michael acknowledged Trevor, and I was able to walk in the Vanilla Unicorn, and into a cutscene.

It worked with Michael and Trevor. It may work with either 2 of the 3 characters, I don't know.

I don't have any science or theory behind why this works, nor do I care---It works.

Hopefully this helps those of you who are also stuck.

PS - This is just a temporary solution.  After I completed "The Big Score", I was still locked out of Vanilla Unicorn.

All you had to do was switch to Trevor and go outside, then switch to Michael and meet him outside!!!

To update:  I did have touble getting in the second time for the actual start of the heist.  If you switch back and forth between them enough and keep trying to get in, it should eventually work.  Just be persistent and patient.  Annoying though for sure ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users