Quantcast

» «
Photo

Scuba gear / submarine / Docks? / rubber dinghy?

9 replies to this topic
Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:58 PM Edited by Philminator, 18 September 2013 - 09:59 PM.

I've read over the Internet of some people who have finished the game and have not been able to scuba dive finding the gear or being able to purchase the docks. how do I go about this I've already purchased a property with Trevor and I'm about 20% into the game where are these rubber Dinghy do they have to be unlocked can I go scuba diving now ? Or is it only later in the game ?sorry I just Have no idea how to go about it and I've been looking all over online and in game

PS: There's no option to buy the docks that I've seen in the video of a person who when he goes there has a submarine and scuba gear inside

woolva2k13
  • woolva2k13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

You need to purchase the "sonar collections dock" you will get a submarine and a dingy" using MICHAEL only when entering the dingy jump of the side and a scuba dive suit is automatically on. MAGIC i know. this is the only way i know how

Source- Official strategy Guide.

Philminator
  • Philminator

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Do you know at what point in the game I'm able to buy that property because I already have 12 that I can buy but that one is not available

Shaggy80
  • Shaggy80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

You have to do the Amanda side mission with michael to in lock the dinghy and get scuba gear it's at the sonar dock

Shaggy80
  • Shaggy80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hey all you can steal a fighter jet if you make it off the army base and fly straight up and out it will loos all wanted level and just parked it in my hanger don't know how long it will last or if it will still be there later but well see

br00tal_j
  • br00tal_j

Void Leacher

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

You need to purchase the "sonar collections dock" you will get a submarine and a dingy" using MICHAEL only when entering the dingy jump of the side and a scuba dive suit is automatically on. MAGIC i know. this is the only way i know how

Source- Official strategy Guide.

actually this is wrong, when you jump in the water you have the oxygen tank and mask but no suit just your normal clothes. anyone found the scuba diving suit yet?

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:53 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=bv5fwSZI0aE

theres that place orrrr...

down south, near the piers. they appear at random times. its not consistent.

Barry Spock
  • Barry Spock

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

What I'd like to know is how you get down underwater if you're diving from the dinghy. All I do is swim around on the surface of the water. You can swim around underwater if you exit from the submersible.

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:25 AM

Press R1 or RB to dive

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:33 AM

You have to do the Amanda side mission with michael to in lock the dinghy and get scuba gear it's at the sonar dock

You mean Abigail not Amanda. And yes Abigail is classed as a "Stranger" mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users