Quantcast

» «
Photo

"Reorganize brain cells" - Weird random encounter?

34 replies to this topic
diablo333911
  • diablo333911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

Happened to me but he said "I was getting lonely" or something, not reorganize your brain.

bellettispaghetti
  • bellettispaghetti

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

This also happened to me a few minutes ago. I was in an audiR8 playing as franklin. Then the blue dot appears so I drive over & it's an empty camper van. So I get out my car franklin & franklin says something like "the hell is this sh*t?" Next thing I know some random guy says "well aren't you a pretty little thing". Straight after there's a flash & I wake up on the. Railway tracks like everybody else.

jaczor
  • jaczor

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:29 AM Edited by jaczor, 19 October 2013 - 12:31 AM.

It happenned to me today (I'm re-playing the single player so I knew what would happen), first time I approached it with my rifle drawn and ready to attack but the guy tased me from behind before I even saw him, I thin he was hiding in the bushes.

I re-loaded and tried again, this time I fired an RPG at the van after it showed up, nothing happened, the blue dot disappeared.

I re-loaded again, but this time as I approached the van I activated Trevor's rampage mode, a red dot showed up behind me, I turned around and killed this fat dude, he looked like a farmer and was wearing overalls and he dropped a taser. The game autosaved immediately. I'm guessing that he tased me but it didn't do much because I had the rampage mode on. (afterward I stole his van and blew it up).

It still seems weird that it autosaved.

AllenKS
  • AllenKS

SoLoville

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Pretty sure it's just some psycho who kidnaps, and probably rapes you. It's not aliens.

Champerss
  • Champerss

Snitch

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 19 October 2013 - 02:54 AM

Happened to me as Trevor, in the Grand Senora Desert, same thing as everyone else, the guy tazes me and says "I'm going to get real close to you, big boy," which is really weird and I suppose it was a sexual assault, then he leaves you on the train tracks until you wake up and regain consciousness. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users