Quantcast

» «
Photo

"Reorganize brain cells" - Weird random encounter?

34 replies to this topic
henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by henriquedematos, 18 September 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Something pretty damn crazy just happened to me a few moments ago. I was playing as Trevor, driving a Phoenix at night after beating that mission where you have to defend Liquor Ace and get a grenade launcher.

I was crossing the Grand Senora Desert airstrip, on my way to a garage to repaint  and upgrade the car, when I saw a blue dot icon (You know, like the "friendly" ones in missions and stranger encounters) in one of the small empty roads that passes near the airstrip. As I got closer, I noticed it was a red van - And, to my surprise, it was just standing there, stationary in the middle of the road with its doors open and seemingly without anyone inside. I stopped the Phoenix near it and got out to investigate. As I head out of my car, I heard Trevor saying something like "Where are you?".

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I see a big flash and Trevor is violently thrown to the ground for no apparent reason and some man that showed up a few meters behind him, that I could hardly see for more than a few split seconds as the camera turned around while Trevor felt down, said something amongst the lines of "Now, stand still while I reorganize your brain cells". The screen then fades to black.

Trevor wakes up during day-time, in the middle of the railway that crosses the desert, on his underwear, with an oncoming train in the distance and I regain control of him, quickly running out of the tracks while he says "Not again". I thankfully escaped the oncoming train and made my way back to the road where that happened, now in bright day. The Phoenix was still there, but there was no sight of the van or the man.

Has someone else stumbled upon this strange encounter? Will it be further explained in the storyline or something? Because it was really weird.

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

So Aliens ARE in the game. Sounds exactly like an Abduction, especially the LIGHT and the obvious quote.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:42 PM Edited by henriquedematos, 18 September 2013 - 09:42 PM.

So Aliens ARE in the game. Sounds exactly like an Abduction, especially the LIGHT and the obvious quote.

The alien frozen on ice under the bridge in the North Yankton mission, Michael supposedly tripping and seeing aliens, the spaceship parts, the crashed UFO-thing in the sea and now this... Yep.

giorgio.jpg.

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:49 PM

Creepy.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

Creepy.

Damn right it is.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

You were kidnapped and raped, I'm not even joking.

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

You were kidnapped and raped, I'm not even joking.

Well. I can't have been the only one. Has anyone else experienced encounters like this in V?

Soulchild
  • Soulchild

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by Soulchild, 19 September 2013 - 03:15 PM.

Henrique! This just happened to me! I spent the last 10 minutes trying to search for more information on this strange occurance. Glad I'm not the only one this happened to. It's creepy and funny at the same time. Now Trevor is standing here in the desert in his underwear. 

I wonder what this all means.....Hmmmm...

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Henrique! This just happened to me! I spent the last 10 minutes trying to search for more information on this strange occurance. Glad I'm not the only one this happened to. It's creepy and funny at the same time. Now Trevor is standing here in the desert in his underwear. 

I wonder what this all means.....Hmmmm...

Damn, good to know I'm not the only one. I thought I was going crazy for a moment, really. It surprises me there are yet no videos of it in YouTube, it really is weird (And funny, in a certain way.), if it happens again I will definitely record it and upload it to YouTube  :dontgetit:

This game is filled with alien stuff, I can't wait to see what else I and other people will find out.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:14 PM

More aliens:

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:19 PM Edited by ceIozzip, 19 September 2013 - 06:20 PM.

there's a slight side mission spoiler here, it was 

Spoiler

Pilot263
  • Pilot263

J e t P i l o t

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

seen this yet? http://www.bitly.com/17cKyEL

SSBBW
  • SSBBW

---

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:25 PM

OMFG amazing aliens are in the game (Hope OP is not a troll)

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Keeper

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

I wonder if all this alien stuff is just something to piss off SR...

henriquedematos
  • henriquedematos

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by henriquedematos, 19 September 2013 - 06:54 PM.

I wonder if all this alien stuff is just something to piss off SR...

Well, it sure as hell felt much more credible and mysterious than Saints Row to me.

Also, I know about that alien abduction thing, but since I still haven't made Epsilon side quests, I didn't knew anything about the van and still haven't watched that video yet. And is the spaceship parts thing alien-related and ends up revealing something interesting when collecting them all, or is it just a small collectibles joke?

GeneralTrumbo
  • GeneralTrumbo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Wow! This is definitely the coolest random encounter I've heard of!

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

It happened to me but with franklin and the guy said something else but i forgot what. Also it was a red and white hippie van for me.

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:55 AM

I have read about this previously. Would anybody happen to know the exact location which this took place?

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:07 AM Edited by WhiteAmericanLawman, 21 September 2013 - 10:08 AM.

I'm not certain this is the one, but I just completed a Strangers and Freaks mission titled, "Seeking the Truth". After having read Kifflom's website, a blue question mark appears on the map. I then drove to it, and discovered a red pickup parked in the middle of the road. Michael then recites something read on there, soon thereafter a couple of members of the Cult knock you out, and you awaken by the large satellites adjacent to the aforementioned airfield in the desert, only wearing your underwear, as they drive off in the red pickup. Perhaps this is the same encounter, however, reading their website provides a clearer explanation? 

oblivionskate
  • oblivionskate

Ghettotech

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

ive heard about this by a few more sources. they have slightly creepier descriptions. Avoiding hippy vans now! lol

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

That's not alien, just some psycho, you have to be quick, turn around and blast that fool.

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

This happened to another guy. Only difference is, he was playing was playing with another character, and he switched to Trevor... who had a beer bottle in his hand.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

So this is only a one time encounter or what ? I want to blast that bastard , didnt expect something like that to happen

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

Yeah this happens to anyone in that area at night its one of the random encounters

RajunCajun88
  • RajunCajun88

PS4 Car Meets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

I was at the sandy shores airfield yesterday and saw a van (no doors open) with a blue dot on it just sitting there. I hopped out of my truck and instantly got tazed, then I heard a voice say something like "Well ain't you something cute" or something really close to that. Then I woke up on the railroad with a train incoming, like you, in my underwear.

watson177
  • watson177

What should I write here?

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

this exact thing happend to me in about the exact place, but i was playing as michael. 

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

I was playing as Trevor and got tazed and this happened. I didn't make out what he said but I assumed it was a sexual assault/serial killing train enthusiast/kidney theft.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

So any chance we get to encounter this again ?
  • zombimudkip likes this

WV_DallasFan
  • WV_DallasFan

Pit Pirates

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

That feel when people bump a week old thread about something that's just a regular freak / strangers event. 

Diesel311
  • Diesel311

Hunter of V's

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

I had this happen to Franklin, so I went back with Trevor. This time, I pulled up along side the van's driver door with my driver door. when I got out, the guy talked about rearranging my brain cells but my car blocked him from tazing me. I was then able to kill that fool.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users