[SPOILER] Trevor Strangers & Freaks after final mission

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic
TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

After the story is done a last Strangers & Freaks mission appeared for Trevor: Mrs. Philips (T's mom).

She wants me to get some pharmaceutical van, anyone knows where I can find it?

I tried searching but I can't seem to find anything about this mission? It's like no one did it yet or didnt bother mentioning it anywhere?

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

I found one at the strip mall East and a little South of his trailer. Look for LS customs on the map and go across the street from where that is. There was a white van parked right out front, it'll have the drug's name in big blue writing on the side.

DC2GiB
  • DC2GiB

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:34 AM

have you done the one with the real estate guy Avery?? if so can you please tell me where you found him thanks.

TimFL
  • TimFL

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

have you done the one with the real estate guy Avery?? if so can you please tell me where you found him thanks.

Uhm he's near Michaels house down the street south then turn right at the big property (not the 4 lane road, the one before that). It's a mission and should have a marker though? Once you got there you should start talking to a jogger and she tells you where you can find Avery.

FrankieP2
  • FrankieP2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 11:15 AM

Can you detail exactly where you found the van ? I have been searching for it, bur to no avail...

Sagari12
  • Sagari12

Never forget: September 11, 2001 WTC

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

I found the van near a hospital. Then it said to take it to the camper. I have no idea how to activate and if there is even another mission for T's mom. Any help?

Mimen
  • Mimen

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

I found the van near a hospital. Then it said to take it to the camper. I have no idea how to activate and if there is even another mission for T's mom. Any help?

I found the van beside a hospital, drove it to the trailer where his mother was and Voila. job done.

Sagari12
  • Sagari12

Never forget: September 11, 2001 WTC

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:26 PM Edited by Sagari12, 19 September 2013 - 07:39 PM.

I found the van beside a hospital, drove it to the trailer where his mother was and Voila. job done.

Yeah i do know that but isn't there another mission for Trevor's mom? Because when you arrive she

Spoiler

Interestingly enough she isn't listed in the strangers and freaks missions in Brady Games Guide.

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

I haven't found the vehicle yet, I was looking for trucks not vans,  parked on the highway and watched a hundred mules go by

anyone notice his mother having a british accent,

is that seriously what americans think we sound like?

*Trevor is Canadian-American, and quite self conscious and insecure about it, it's mentioned like 6 times*

ApatheticKarma
  • ApatheticKarma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

CONFIRMED: When you die and go to the "PILL"box hospital. When exiting the cut scene, take a right and head up the 3 sets of stairs.  The VAN OF PILLS will be sitting underneath the awning.  Happy gaming!

• sparkle90 likes this

ApatheticKarma
  • ApatheticKarma

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:28 PM

CONFIRMED: When you die and go to the "PILL"box hospital. When exiting the cut scene, take a right and head up the 3 sets of stairs.  The VAN OF PILLS will be sitting underneath the awning.  Happy gaming!

ALSO Van appears in STRAWBERRY at the Dollar pills shop, close to your Garage. Enjoy!

VerdictProductions
  • VerdictProductions

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

Hey when I did this I brought the van back and his mom wasn't even there... so Trevor freaked out, broke down crying and ly down on the floor in the fetal position, lol... then it forced switched me to Franklin... strange.  Maybe I took too long?

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 24 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

Please do not post in old threads. It bumps the topic to the top of the board and as older topics contain outdated information/discussion this causes confusion when people read the topic from the beginning.

If you have a subject that you feel ought to be discussed feel free to start a new topic
but first, please make use of the search function to ensure that there is not a recent topic (that covers the subject), that you can post in.

Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users