• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
gtamann123
  • gtamann123

The Night Is Like A Dagger, Long And Cold And Sharp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

I purchased a comet as Franklin and spent a hit load of money customizing it. I stored it in the garage at his Vinewood house and then when I was driving it out and about I got killed in a random encounter. Now the car is no where to be found it doesn't show up at the impound lot, the grove street garage where it originally spawned or the garage at his Vinewood house. So is it gone forever then?

Dlee13
  • Dlee13

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:33 AM

I purchased a comet as Franklin and spent a hit load of money customizing it. I stored it in the garage at his Vinewood house and then when I was driving it out and about I got killed in a random encounter. Now the car is no where to be found it doesn't show up at the impound lot, the grove street garage where it originally spawned or the garage at his Vinewood house. So is it gone forever then?

Very well may be gone, the same thing happened with Michael except my impound icon has disappeared!

seinfeldvan
  • seinfeldvan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

Yeah, I think theres something off about it. Ive only got 2 cars from the impound lot, ones I drove for like a second and ditched. I customized the sht outta one of them and lost it.

MC_9
  • MC_9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:41 AM Edited by MC_9, 19 September 2013 - 03:42 AM.

Yeah my impound lot icon has also disappeared. I also went to the impound lot, saw that it had two cars in the impound garage (the red light above), but i could not retrieve them. 

I am also having problems with Michaels garage. It won't even open anymore for him, whether he is on foot or in a car.  

Definitely some bugs with the cars at the moment. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users