Photo

Where are all of the bikes?

6 replies to this topic
Vagos MC
  • Vagos MC

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

Hey guys. So, I've only managed to get to 10% of the game completion. I'm a die hard biker and I really like bikes, but yet I've only seen one bike. Has anyone else seen any more bikes on the roads, and could you provide me with a picture. The only bike I've seen is a green Harley Davidson-based bike owned by Franklin.

Irdin
  • Irdin

Grand Magus: Satanic Grand Lodge

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Cruising the North side of the map, near the corrupt cop bank job, I've spotted an MC riding in packs of 3 in the game proper. Not sure about online options.

Kifflom!
  • Kifflom!

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:34 PM

Kifflom, brother-uncle.

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

random fanatic

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:03 PM Edited by HoleInTheSky, 30 October 2013 - 02:05 PM.

Three Lost hang outs I've found so far... all of which have numerous Hexers spawn. North Chumash (top left) has frequent convoys of around five. If you're Trevor they'll peruse you. 

lost.jpg

In the Random Event along South Mo Milton Drive, where you have to rescue a girl from a kidnapping by The Lost, if you save her and take her to where she asks, Lost members will chase you on Daemons which are rare to find.

event.jpg

Argon
  • Argon

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

Do you mean a specific bike (like the Lost MC), or any bike in general? And how long have you played (since you're only on 10%)?

A general thing I like to do on any GTA game (when freeroaming), is driving vehicles that you normally wouldn't. There have always been some loading issues (apparently hardware limited), so when you drive a certain car, many of those cars will appear. Especially when you're driving fast. Although they stated that they solved this in V, I still have occasions where I feel like the vehicles are all the same type. Sometimes driving a car you're not interested in can suddenly open up a chain of vehicles you hadn't seen in a while.

gta_aus
  • gta_aus

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Ffs I'm still seeing that f*cking ninjan turlte grrrrr grrrrrr brrrrurrr

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Hey guys. So, I've only managed to get to 10% of the game completion. I'm a die hard biker and I really like bikes, but yet I've only seen one bike. Has anyone else seen any more bikes on the roads, and could you provide me with a picture. The only bike I've seen is a green Harley Davidson-based bike owned by Franklin.

Hey man, my crew and I have been trouble finding them as well. Apparently the only choppers there really are is the Daemon, LCC Hexer, and franklin's bike that you mentioned. I legit can't find anything else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users