• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic
CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

You should listen to other stations like; space, The lowdown and blue ark and I like one song from the pop station.I am fan of hip hop but i only like a few songs on RLS. WCC is pretty good but the radio from SA was better

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Forget the stations, listen to these;

http://www.youtube.c...gOVLKa2wjG82cEa

Just saying. Don't call out the entire soundtrack because the radio is not to everyone's liking. The actual composed tracks are great. 

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:28 PM

So what are you into, emo garbage or something? To suggest the soundtrack is bad is to say you dont like any of the genres in game... there's like 3 spanish stations ffs.. how can you not find something to like.

lowdown

blue arc

space

flylo

west coast classics

w.e plays the classic rock :D

Even the music I would never listen to in real life, rhianna and the like seems to be half decent while playing this.. Im not buying battlefiled 4 because they used her song on the commercial, still fits in this game.. and tbh at least we didnt have an all bieber station or something.. I dont think Ive heard him yet in a long time playing.. I don't think they put him in but I do change off the metal stations and such.. not to say the songs on those stations are bad or a poor choice.. just not my thing.

I dont think theres a single song that I actually hate, even the mexican joke songs like the beep beep beep one and the reggae one with the guy asking a question and not answering is good lol.

You guys are too picky.

How about I make a thread about how they didn't include Eire Og in the game so I don't feel represented, that would be about as legit as the OPs complaint.

carmelo3
  • carmelo3

Prankster

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by carmelo3, 16 October 2013 - 05:35 PM.

What was the point of this thread?

There isnt a point, OP is just mad that there was no Justin Bieber songs on the radio.

God Of GTAO
  • God Of GTAO

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

Best song on GTAV radio, end of. /Thread.

GTA5IMPROVE
  • GTA5IMPROVE

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by Deffpony, 16 October 2013 - 11:02 PM.

Just turn the music volume all the way down.Otherwise you can´t hear the engines they sound so low.

Great game no doubt about it.

Edit by Deffpony: Everything after this point was off topic spam, so it was removed. Stay on topic please

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Obviously it depends on the person, but I was surprised to enjoy Mirror Park radio.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Los Santos Rock Radio is amazing. West Coast Classics as well. And of course I'll say that I love Blue Ark (any reggae station = good in my book. Words of a Jamaican). But other than that, it wasn't special.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Other than a small handful of songs this radio soundtrack is pure garbage. Horrible! Hell, Saints Row has far better music. Many other games too. I guess R* is just out-of-touch with their fans. I thought IV's music was bland but man, V has it topped 10 fold. We're in  L.A. and no hair bands? No classic rock?? The country is lame-o and most of the rest of it. Whoever chose the music needs to be fired and fired hard.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by SmoothGTA, 16 October 2013 - 11:20 PM.

Oh my f*cking god.

Seriously...

Asking for more 'hits' in this game like this is like asking for extra vanilla ice cream. It's cool that you like that flavor and all but damn...boring.

Yeah, yeah opinions and all that. I just think OP has a bad one, and am glad he wasn't in charge of the soundtrack. Btw there have been lots of studies done about familiarity and music. It's how our brains are wired...we like familiar and dislike the unknown. I think that's where a lot of these threads stem from.

Basically the OP doesn't like the music because it's unfamiliar. Not because its actually bad.

Edit: Also there are 'hits' (whatever that means). Tupac, Snopp Dog, Bootsy Collins, Rick James BITCH, Brittany Spears. OP is trolling, or doesn't like anything off the current top 40 imo.

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by Vatus, 16 October 2013 - 11:29 PM.

Los Santos Rock Radio is amazing. West Coast Classics as well. And of course I'll say that I love Blue Ark (any reggae station = good in my book. Words of a Jamaican). But other than that, it wasn't special.

I think all the songs were pretty good except for the rock. The non pop had some good songs. Really like Jane Child "I don't wann'a fall in love". I really like Worldwide station. You can't go wrong with Space. The rap was gold.

So, I really like the soundtrack overall. It just needed more rock for me, but some ppl really like the rock in the game, so it's probably just me. But there are some rock songs in the game that I like tho. They aren't bad, but some aren't my cup of tea.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

Oh my f*cking god.

Seriously...

Asking for more 'hits' in this game like this is like asking for extra vanilla ice cream. It's cool that you like that flavor and all but damn...boring.

Yeah, yeah opinions and all that. I just think OP has a bad one, and am glad he wasn't in charge of the soundtrack. Btw there have been lots of studies done about familiarity and music. It's how our brains are wired...we like familiar and dislike the unknown. I think that's where a lot of these threads stem from.

Basically the OP doesn't like the music because it's unfamiliar. Not because its actually bad.

Edit: Also there are 'hits' (whatever that means). Tupac, Snopp Dog, Bootsy Collins, Rick James BITCH, Brittany Spears. OP is trolling, or doesn't like anything off the current top 40 imo.

Exactly. I don't want songs I have heard a thousand times before. I want to be introduced to new stuff.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

it sucked on GTA IV as well but now I cant think of one single song I like in this game... so much garbage in the radio.

Sounds like you just have bad taste in music then. There were some good songs on IV (not many) but a ton of good songs on V.

yallknowmysteez
  • yallknowmysteez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

Yeah I'd rather be with youuuu

Perrinzki
  • Perrinzki

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

Los Santos Rock Radio, Vinewood Boulevard and Space FM are my favourites. But if we talk about the entire soundtrack, the winner has to go to the music composed by the rather unique and very interesting collaboration between Tangerine Dream, Woody Jackson, The Alchemist and Oh No, taking a different approach to the score for the game, with a jazzy, retro feel with special mention to the master usage of the electronics by Tangerine Dream's Edgar Froese.

thefik
  • thefik

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

the rock station is awful.  chicago, stevie nicks, don johnson, phil collins, the albert parsons project(which is some kind of hovercraft, i believe).  i'd rather beat off with sandpaper than listen to that garbage

sleekycnt277
  • sleekycnt277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

What would you rather listen to flying into the sunset?

This?

Or this horrible garbage? 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zqI77AUcjR8

The electronic stations are just so bad. 'It's a setup it's a setup it's a setup' gives me a f*cking headache I don't understand how ANYONE can like that sh*t. The rest is just meh. There's maybe one or two good songs for per station.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Sounds like you have garbage taste.
  • Tipalmighty likes this

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:07 AM Edited by biggsull, 17 October 2013 - 03:10 AM.

They even have a song from eddie murphy lol.. and its not even annoying.

I was inspired and just watched the video... it has rick james in it and he looks like hes producing in it lol.. would actually go along with the stories from chapelle of them being close in the 80s

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Mainstream music generally sucks in comparison with underground music since it's the same sh*t you hear every other hour, every day.

That being said, GTA V's soundtrack is alright.  It's not nearly as good as GTA IV's soundtrack though (especially when you combine GTA IV's and GTA EFLC's soundtracks).

Tipalmighty
  • Tipalmighty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

There are a few out of each genre that are good. hardly worth saying this sound track is good. what the f*ck are you listening too... do you have a head set on listing to your ifruit phone? You cant say this game has a good sound track when i have to go to pop (which is by far my least favorite) to hear something that isnt sh*tting on a genre i like. people saying they like this sound track... this world is f*cked. people ive talked to on game and real life agree the sound track is sh*t. so idk if you guys are "trolling" or what. its hard to even put it as opinion. i used to be able to drive around and not want to get out of the car because the music. game is 4/5. glitches and all music is worst part of the game by far.

Tipalmighty
  • Tipalmighty

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

Mainstream music generally sucks in comparison with underground music since it's the same sh*t you hear every other hour, every day.

That being said, GTA V's soundtrack is alright.  It's not nearly as good as GTA IV's soundtrack though (especially when you combine GTA IV's and GTA EFLC's soundtracks).

dear god you have to listen to this every day? im sry man.

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

game grand theft auto 5 music sucks game characters sucks activities sucks freedom options sucks clothing sucks driving sucks police sucks online sucks car is average just video sequence of game sucks interior faulting sucks barbie girl level decoration sucks just the people is wanting various activities of that animals just the animals sucks the game people sucks just they wanting call police on the good boy just i am not doing bad activities just the game people calling police to killing the good boy i do not enjoy just i want play game grand theft auto for have fun i do not want working boring in the game for this is the boring activities in the life the life people is not wanting in the game just i very want rockstar games company is making adjustment for the following game for this is not real excellency game experience just rockstar games company 5 years in the production of game grand theft auto just game is not 5 years of excellency for the real fan not the fanboys that is providing sexual massage for rockstar games company for this people is wanting the penis of rockstar games company regardless of the situation

• Vic 2.0 and SKaREO like this

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

Best song on GTAV radio, end of. /Thread.

YES.

Oh and convoy.

Maryo_Nicle7
  • Maryo_Nicle7

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:33 AM Edited by Rizqan, 11 July 2014 - 11:36 AM.

I totally not agree with you, the soundtrack in GTA V is more nice than older GTA.

I think you should slide the radio stations volume into 0 in GTA V settings.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 11 July 2014 - 12:58 PM.

Please don't reply to comments made 9 months ago, thus bumping a topic that is being discussed in current threads

Closed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users