Photo

Funniest/Random Thing to happen so far?

146 replies to this topic
lilshadowxzx
  • lilshadowxzx

Part of Trevor Phillips enterprises

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:47 PM

I hijacked a truck right, drove for a good 3 minutes, i had the country station on...So i pulled up to the highway like road (Near the submarine property.) and earlier i had cut a trucker off... I see on my minimap a red dot, pass it off as nothing... Seconds later Bam a big rig slamming straight into me at full speed (the trucker i had cut off earlier in the town.) he knocks me into a car which hits another car, resulting into a 5 car stack on the other side of the road. i jump out, look at him, he's being jacked by a ped he made me hit, they fight, he loses. i steal his truck and enjoy.

• EyeMacHunt and HolographicBunny like this

Logum
  • Logum

Crystal Clear

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:02 PM Edited by Logum, 25 September 2013 - 10:02 PM.

Switched to Trevor and he was on a scooter driving after another guy on a scooter and calling him scooter brother. Which is a reference to a five year old YouTube video of GTA IV :D

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

This mother f*cker! Think he is an escaped convict from the prison. He stole my bullet yesterday :(

But today on a reloaded save i was prepared. mwaha. His crazy.

hidinginsanity
  • hidinginsanity

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

I've been lurking around the forums since a few days before the game dropped. After this little moment I experienced I decided to create an account and share.

So I spent all morning playing before realizing it was time for me to get ready for work (the only time I stop playing GTA). I had just completed a mission as Micheal and decided maybe I'll take Amanda out on a date or something before I actually get ready since I haven't done that yet. I phone Amanda and get her voicemail when I realize its 2 am game time. So I say f*ck it and drive to Micheals house to save (an excuse to play a little longer even though I can use the quick save option). Micheal rushes in the house at around 2:44 am and yells "Daddy's Home" to a silent house. I walk up the stairs to my room and open the door. It didn't register to me at first but Amanda says "I thought I locked the door". I was confused until I saw the vibrator in her hand. Micheal says something in response but I was laughing too hard out of shock to hear what he said. She then throws the vibrator across the room (near the door) so I walked over to get a better look at it.

In retrospect I should have took a picture of it. Hours later, Im still at work in total disbelief that I walked in on my wife pleasuring herself with a vibrator in GTA.

canadiansbronco
  • canadiansbronco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 02:32 AM

Blew up a car in Blain county and the firemen came...Two of them stepped out of the firetruck to put out the fire and one of them highjack a car passing by saying "This car now belongs to the departement" lol

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:22 AM Edited by bloodblossom, 26 September 2013 - 03:27 AM.

i killed somebody and the paramedics and police show up... police ram into paramedics and they start fighting each other... then the nearby gang gets involved after that some cars were on fire so the firefighters showed up running over some cops and then the cops blew up the firetruck causing another firetruck to show up then out of no where a cop chase passed by and crashed into the firetruck (the one with the police helicopter) then the gang started shooting at the helicopter and destroyed it and it crashed right on top of them...

there were no survivors... and i watched the whole thing hiding behind a wall.. i thought it was pretty amusing

further proof that the police ai is pretty fking stupid.

• GustavoMota and HolographicBunny like this

Loc389
  • Loc389

I have a gun and a tomahawk

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

mine was when I walked into the bank in Sandy Shores the one next to the clothing store by pay n spray, I was playing as Franklin I walked in a woman said she was calling the sheriff she did but I didn't get a wanted level, I walked back outside and some skin head said "you better get out of here" so I walked into the clothing store next door to look for a hat, and the guys chased me inside 5 or 6 of them and beat the sh*t out of me!

And another time I was playing as Trevor driving around the city in his truck someone yelled something on the side of the road so I ran their ass over and he got stuck in the front end of my truck and there was blood everywhere (spraying I guess?) and my fender fell off, my tires fell off, and my hood fell off, made me laugh it went on for about 10 minutes I kept trying to get him off but I ended up having to ditch the truck. And another one some dude stole this woman's wallet so as a good citizen and chased him down (as Trevor in his truck) hit his dirt bike and he landed in my truck bed so I drove around for a while with a dead dude in my truck.

The final one was as Franklin I was driving around in a semi truck and picked up some girl that got stabbed on the side of the road, got 1 block from where she wanted to go and she said something in Spanish and died in my semi truck so I had to take her to the beach in Sandy Shores dumped her body before I got arrested and hauled ass until I wrecked my truck and died.

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

mine was when I walked into the bank in Sandy Shores the one next to the clothing store by pay n spray, I was playing as Franklin I walked in a woman said she was calling the sheriff she did but I didn't get a wanted level, I walked back outside and some skin head said "you better get out of here" so I walked into the clothing store next door to look for a hat, and the guys chased me inside 5 or 6 of them and beat the sh*t out of me!

And another time I was playing as Trevor driving around the city in his truck someone yelled something on the side of the road so I ran their ass over and he got stuck in the front end of my truck and there was blood everywhere (spraying I guess?) and my fender fell off, my tires fell off, and my hood fell off, made me laugh it went on for about 10 minutes I kept trying to get him off but I ended up having to ditch the truck. And another one some dude stole this woman's wallet so as a good citizen and chased him down (as Trevor in his truck) hit his dirt bike and he landed in my truck bed so I drove around for a while with a dead dude in my truck.

The final one was as Franklin I was driving around in a semi truck and picked up some girl that got stabbed on the side of the road, got 1 block from where she wanted to go and she said something in Spanish and died in my semi truck so I had to take her to the beach in Sandy Shores dumped her body before I got arrested and hauled ass until I wrecked my truck and died.

that last one sounds like the one with that girl that did the heist and on success joins your crew forget her name but i think that was it right? other than that i dont know of anyone near sandy shores that wants to be taken into sandy shores.

JayAshton
  • JayAshton

You're an idiot.

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:45 AM

Has anyone else seen the cut scene where Michael knocks Franklin the f*ck out after 

Spoiler
? It's not an automatic one, you have to seek it out.

Loc389
  • Loc389

I have a gun and a tomahawk

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:45 AM Edited by Loc389, 26 September 2013 - 03:51 AM.

that last one sounds like the one with that girl that did the heist and on success joins your crew forget her name but i think that was it right? other than that i dont know of anyone near sandy shores that wants to be taken into sandy shores.

Spoiler

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:10 AM

Spoiler

yeah you can save her if you get there on time (and without crashing) if you manage to save her she joins your crew... shes cheap too cheapest driver while still being really good. would save you some money during heists if you saved her.

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:29 AM

Trevor on the cellphone: Guess what, you crazy English fruitcake

Nigel: Oh, I'm dreadful at guessing, aren't I, Mres. Thornhill? No, she can't hear me.  She washing out a nappy  from Samantha Muldoon's dustbin.

Trevor: One gold tooth, courtesy of Love Fist, complete with complimentary DNA

Nigel: Marvelous, marvelous! Oh, Jock, I knew you wouldn't let us down!

Trevor: Too-do-loo

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

Well I just seen a woman getting raped on the side of the road.... Fully naked dudes

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Driver of cars

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

Switched to Trevor and he was on a scooter driving after another guy on a scooter and calling him scooter brother. Which is a reference to a five year old YouTube video of GTA IV :D

Oh wow, I never knew that. I've had the encounter but I didn't get the reference. You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:41 AM

0_0.jpg

SugarTxomo
  • SugarTxomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

0_0.jpg

the best place to park your quad is inside the Ammunation stores :-D

A funny situation: playing with Franklin I went to rob a Suburban store. I entered the shop to take a look and SURPRISE: two guys were already robbing the shop! a cinematic started, one of them aimed me with a gun, and they runned out of the shop. Then I went after them and recovered the money. 

I took the money back to the shop and they offered me a 25% discount on reward.  It was nice but not enough because of my initial intentions so...I finally robbed the shop by myself :-D

vielle
  • vielle

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

I was in a parachute near ground before a car collision caused a car to explode upwards and it me knocking me off into the ocean :/

jewboy
  • jewboy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:09 AM

i got tazed by this weird dude in one of the towns in blaine county, he was standing next to a van. it was a help a civilian thingy and i thought he was going to rob me, so i pull out my gun and try to shoot him, next thing i know i'm on the ground and this guy has his stun gun out and i respawn on some train tracks somewhere in blaine county and i'm only wearing underwear and boots but still have all my money and weapons. i also was playing as trevor and when i respawned i had to move quickly or else i was going to be hit by an oncoming train.

GustavoMota
  • GustavoMota

Whatchu want, some wheels?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

i killed somebody and the paramedics and police show up... police ram into paramedics and they start fighting each other... then the nearby gang gets involved after that some cars were on fire so the firefighters showed up running over some cops and then the cops blew up the firetruck causing another firetruck to show up then out of no where a cop chase passed by and crashed into the firetruck (the one with the police helicopter) then the gang started shooting at the helicopter and destroyed it and it crashed right on top of them...

there were no survivors... and i watched the whole thing hiding behind a wall.. i thought it was pretty amusing

further proof that the police ai is pretty fking stupid.

Epic. Love it.

GustavoMota
  • GustavoMota

Whatchu want, some wheels?

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

Just finished a tennis game against Michael (as Trevor) and on the street next to the tennis court there was a shootout in progress between cops and two guys in a van. I walked up to spectate. One of the cops was having trouble getting a clear shot at the last guy, then Michael comes along and shoots him! LOL

EDIT: A minute later I pulled a gun on one of the cops, when he shot at me Michael killed him. Nice.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

So I have been searching for a specific car for the past few days to no avail, so I was headed to my storage garage and spotted the Vulcan Ingot which has been EVERYWHERE!!!! I then decided to take out a little frustration on it, I kicked it a handful of times and went into my garage. Came out had 2 Stars with a heli looking straight down at me firing away.... Lucky I had just jumped into my brand new undriven Entity XF Super and blew all their doors off. Good Stuff.

Wannabe in LS
  • Wannabe in LS

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

Trevor being at muscle beach as I switched to him and him squaring up to the body builders. Two came at me, only one got a single punch in. Trevor knocked them both out.

slydog
  • slydog

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

I watched a paramedic get ditched by his buddy so that guy then decided to appropriate the nearest sports car.

Another one as Michael I kicked his standard car and got a two star rating and ended up having a gun battle in his house. Was interesting to see them bring more heavily armored units in and helicopters as they escalated it.

Starchs
  • Starchs

Potato chips

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

Providing links to other funny moment threads

http://gtaforums.com...o-you-in-gta-5/

http://gtaforums.com...moments-thread/

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Playing as Trevor I was driving from LS to Sandy Shores to get some of his side missions done. Many police chases and random shootings later I finally pulled up to his trailer. I was planning to save and have him get up in the morning since it was night. Unfortunately I noticed the "huff gas" option on his front porch. long story short, Trevor wakes up somewhere random up in the mountains and I don't feel like going all the way back to sandy shores so I say f*ck it and switch characters.

DSO_BillV
  • DSO_BillV

Spooky Scary Skeleton

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:01 PM

I stole a Titan from Fort Zancudo, and got shot down in the river. I hid in the river for about ten seconds, then I noticed an inactive RPG rocket float past my head as I came up for air.

I exploderded.

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Just switched to Franklin, and he was standing outside a taxi next to his Vinewood house saying goodnight to a girl in the backseat, and that he'll "see her next time."  Had me a good laugh out of that one.

Guess he's over Tanisha post-game.  Finally.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users