Funniest/Random Thing to happen so far?

146 replies to this topic
JunkoWakahisa
  • JunkoWakahisa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Perhaps not so funny... but was nice...

When on Franklin near Trevor's safehouse near the south beach.... I walked into Trevor. I forgot what he said though... I think he mentioned something about what we should be doing next.

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

I noticed the peds are extremely sensitive to neck injury. anytime I rear end someone (which is often) I seem to kill them.

I've noticed they are not actually dead, but just unconcious, if you drag them out they wake up, and if you wait around a bit they wake up.

• wallpaper42 likes this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

ive got two game glitches that were pretty funny. the first one was me driving by the building with the ufo on top and for some reason a fire truck was doing zero g donuts right in front of it. just spinning in a circle above the ground. the second glitch I walk into a clothing store and im trying on shoes. the counter girl yells, oh no! you brought cops in here? while im still in the clothing menu the cops walk up to me and kill me. I didn't have any stars when I walked in.

now the non-glitch random wtf moment for me was right after the mission where trevor helps franklin and lamar with the truck load of stolen cars. I was playing as trevor and franklin calls me to go to his aunts house. the only cars spawning around me are the station wagon the the jeep. which I hate because they are slow. finally I see a sports car pulling up and I try to steal it. franklin steps out and yells at trevor for trying to steal his car and then steals it back and takes off. he could of at least given me a ride to his aunts house where I was headed.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:10 PM

I don't know if this quite belongs here but I didn't want to make a whole new thread about it.

....I just bumped into Trevor by chance while riding around on Franklin's Bagger.

DarkLordSmurf
  • DarkLordSmurf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

I played as Franklin, and I was driving by Michael's house after I

Spoiler
. Michael began to tell Franklin off, resulting in an arguement between them. It made me lol

KennyDude
  • KennyDude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

I was driving around as Micheal, when a car being chased by police hit my car and jammed the front driver wheel. So I got out and watched the shoot out between the police and gang members.

After a couple seconds, two gang member were left and one police officer; A car roars by and hits one of gang members, the cop turns around and starts shooting. Turns back to the gang member, another car hits the gang member's car and flips over it. The police officer starts shooting at that car, turns around kills the last gang member. 

By this time the Ambulance has shown up; paramedic walks towards a dead officer and the cop turns and kills him.  

balmung03
  • balmung03

bawlz in the baygz

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

Three things that have happened to me so far made me laugh

1. I'm trying to get a car, so I stand next to an intersection and wait.  Seeing a car rolling up, I shoot the driver and miss.  He floors it, I get stuck to the hood, and can't move.  Meanwhile, his passenger pulls out a pistol and shoots me four or five times and kills me, while I can't do anything and just have to watch myself get killed.  A little aggravating, but I had to laugh at it.  What other game can do something like that, as a non-scripted event?

2. So... I'm speeding through the city, and end up taking a turn wrong and T-bone this chick in an SUV in the front half of her car.  Now, I've seen frames get damaged to the point where you can't drive them well, but this result was new to me, and I haven't heard of anyone else reporting it yet.  I suppose a picture does more justice.

7y92.jpg

Obviously she didn't drive very far like this before she got out, screamed and ran away.  But damn, I didn't know you could physically pop the tire off a car in this game until now.  May make for some interesting getaways if the cops do that to me.

3. After I die, I run out of the hospital area looking for a car to jack, as a convertible drives past and stops at a red light.  I pop the driver in the back of the head, and he goes into rigor mortis and jams on the gas, swerving to the right.  After the car stops, I go to get in and see a sign illuminated on my screen:

lckb.jpg

Right in front of the mothaf***in' coroner's office... Isn't that the best place to die?  The guy could probably perform the autopsy just by looking out the window!

• MGT86 and kamikazeedriver like this

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:32 PM

I just got the cops called on me for standing beside someone.... wtf?

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

Oh my god, when Trevor tripped over a Fence in a cutscene I laughed so hard.
  • Scar3dGam3r likes this

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:40 PM

licky

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

Drive the submarine as Michael and switch to a different character...

After a bit, switch back to Michael, you'll be surprised :)

MGT86
  • MGT86

Thug

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:17 PM

My events aren't anything major but i was franklin and went to go buy something in a sports car parked went to the shop left the roof down as i'm coming back to go to the car it makes the unlock beep sound randomly some guy hops in starts it up and drives off WTF? did that just happen.

My second event was michael driving in vinewood hills see the oncoming car on the other side  as i'm just looking a deer runs in front of the oncoming car it swerves to miss it clips my car and smashes into a tree, drivers unconscious, passenger gets out and runs off, oh that's nice leave your friend to die for himself.

3rd event is just driving and i did up Amanda's car anyway i see it just in town around the area they live i think that's a nice touch because now i have done it up i know it can't really be another car.

4th event went into the quietest area in vinewood thought to myself this a nice quiet motel reversed the car, just started to drive out, some guy comes speeding in smashes my car then rams it again and gets out and runs off like wtf least you could have done was reversed so i could get out.

5th event, this one made me lol so hard on the first franklin mission where you reposes the cars  i was following lamar we sere speeding down a hill and a guy on his bike got distracted by us speeding down the road look back at him a car comes out at that instant and BAM he flies over the front of the car and his handlebars and hits the ground, car just drives off.

6th event randomly visited a house waited for morning go to my car  guys sitting out the front start my car up  and then he walks off in a weird way down the hill haha.

Harfynn Teuport
  • Harfynn Teuport

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Playing as Michael, I stopped in my Audi R6 lookalike (Tailgater?) by a palm tree in Rockford Hills. A Peyote stops behind me and after a few seconds, the driver gets fed up waiting. So he drives round me on to the pavement, hits the palm tree and the Peyote explodes, blowing me up in the process.

Bushmaster
  • Bushmaster

10 Millimeter Heater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:07 PM

Trevor throwing someone off the bridge when I switched to him.

kamikazeedriver
  • kamikazeedriver

Don

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:58 PM

I stole a plane and flew up very very high. I assumed there was a parachute on the plane. I assumed wrong. Trevor didn't even fall gracefully.

Technobabble
  • Technobabble

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

During a shootout, one ped wasn't running away, and was chatting casually on her phone, so, since the police AI was probably going to cheat and instagib me within a minute, i decided to run up to her and punch her, as i am about to make contact, a SWAT officer with a shotgun swooped in and blasted me point blank, i would have died, but i punched her just as the officer shot at me, So the ped's body flew into the shot and managed to stand infront of me for two more shots before falling, allowing me retreat time.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

I spent at least $10,000 or something like that on tricking out a Picador, only to flip it over and get it stuck between a rock and a guardrail updise down.

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

just seen a ped have a dump

Scooby803
  • Scooby803

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

I was at the airport and somehow a bus driver found a way to get himself wanted by the police. The bus tried to get away but he crashed into a car and stopped. After that the bus driver gets out and shoots down the police officer after a minute or so of shooting, then gets back in his bus and drives off (running me over in the process). Then I walk over near the dead body and see another police officer just staring down at the body. I was rolling.

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:04 AM

I was burning rubber in a parking lot near the highway...Trying to take a pic of it for a thread here on the site...Next thing I know a guy rips me out of the car pissed off that I was making so much noise...I immediately pull out my sniper rifle and he cowers before running off...He ended up faced down in pavement and me running from the cops.

-alx-ndr-
  • -alx-ndr-

Actually joined June 03 2008

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:07 AM

I switched characters to Trevor and he was on a scooter following some random guy who was also on a scooter shouting "Lets have scooter adventures!" and stuff like that... I then shot his tire out, was chased by the police, tried to parachute off a bridge to get away, but forgot I hadn't bought one for trevor... wasted.

WPCatfish
  • WPCatfish

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:38 AM

I watched the end of a LSPD shoot out, the cops won this one.  As I was looting the bodies, I heard one of the cops laughing, "What did he think was going to happen?  Ha! Ha! Ha!"

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:47 AM

I was driving a car and stopped before going out onto an LS road when some valley girl goes "you could've killed me!" Immediately, a police chase results in some SUV going 60 miles through the air and smashes into her, killing her.

• BohanThug likes this

Rafkin
  • Rafkin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

Parachuting onto the moving boat and I landed on the very front tip of the bow, toes hanging off and everything. Then the boat driver starts driving around, crashing through those big waves with Franklin perfectly balanced "hanging ten" the whole time.

SodiumHyena
  • SodiumHyena

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

As Franklin, I stole Michael's car and got an angry phone call from him

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:26 AM Edited by TrevorPhilipsInc, 24 September 2013 - 06:37 AM.

I put a charge next to Rons feet while he was drunk as sh*t in my yard...I blew him skyhigh..thinking I was finally done with that asshat. I go back to my usual business.

A few hours later I receive a text from Ron. Hes out of the hospital and taking 5000 dollars of MY MONEY to pay for his hospital visit.

Ive also went to Michaels* house and blew up his grill..shot up his house and kicked the sh*t out his lawn furniture...He called to complain.

Heath_89
  • Heath_89

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

I was driving around as Franklin when I saw Michael driving around so I pulled up as did he.. and conversation took place about the event that happened at the very final part of the story, but due to spoiler reasons I wont  say for those who haven't completed the story yet.

What are the chances of running into the other character(s)? I'm guessing this is very rare as I was just in free roam..wow.

loki993
  • loki993

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

I was driving around minding my own business and rear ended someone a bit and kept driving thinking nothing of it...about 15 seconds later I get rear ended hard by someone, the driver of the car I hit a little bit ago, he hits me so hard that he flies through his windshield goes over my car and lands on the ground in front of me dead....I had a nice laugh over that one....

Johtaja
  • Johtaja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Switched to trevor and he was passed out in mountains wearing a dress.. Best part was when i went to trailer to change there was his mom accusing for being gay:)))

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

Some of the Random Events.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users