How do you get your car back?

6 replies to this topic
Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:45 PM

Ok so i bought a Sanchez and a BF Injection from the in-game internet for Trevor.

I went and picked them up from a garage in Los Santos when I first ordered them in. I then customised them at a body shop. I have since lost where I left these cars, I'm not sure I destroyed them. (Although it is a possibility)

Anyway, When I go back and check Trevor's house it is only his Mesa with the Betty license plate sitting outside and his garage is empty.

Do I need to go back and park the cars in his garage every time to keep them or is there some way to retrieve them?

I hope all that money I put into them is not lost lol.

GTAFan0913
  • GTAFan0913

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

I'm curious of this as well. How does insurance work for cars? When you buy them does it ask you? 

ginganinja
  • ginganinja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Have not tried this yet (still too poor to buy and customize lol) but I think once you have the insurance you can go pick them up at an impound lot. Others correct me if I am wrong on this one but I think that is how it works

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by Sam_S_Rosevelt, 18 September 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Yeah I have picked my cars up from the impound lot many times but I don't want to have to keep waiting for the cops to find them and then paying the bill :( I want some way of legally storing or tracking them.

How do you insure them? I haven't found that option yet.

N3xus
  • N3xus

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

I want to know too...

Punple
  • Punple

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Haven't seen anything about any insurances. Maybe it's just for gta online. Or maybe we were had.

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

:panic:

Maybe they were just talking about buying stocks in the in-game insurance companies on the internet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users