Photo

saving cars?

15 replies to this topic
JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

So i finally get my copy and i  will play tonight...my question is should i upgrade my car when i cant save him?

Or if then how ?i still reading how people loosing they cars.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

bump?:(

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

You save your car by driving it into a garage (one available for each character) or parking it at your safehouse.

There seems to be some issues with people customising vehicles and them not saving properly, but it's not confirmed if this is a bug or not yet.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

You save your car by driving it into a garage (one available for each character) or parking it at your safehouse.

There seems to be some issues with people customising vehicles and them not saving properly, but it's not confirmed if this is a bug or not yet.

Oh so i can park car on my property and it will stay here? so i dont need to put it to garage?

Yeah i hope my car stays there :(

K7YLP
  • K7YLP

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

I bought a jacked up 4x4 dogge ram thing for trevor, customised it, then it went missing..

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

I bought a jacked up 4x4 dogge ram thing for trevor, customised it, then it went missing..

dammit r* :(...what the hell.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:41 PM

bump? :(

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

So anybody here saving tunned cars without problems?

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

So anybody here saving tunned cars without problems?

KLLRDG
  • KLLRDG

Poot

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

People losing cars?

I'm having bugs where I'm gaining them...

One morning, upon opening Franklin's garage, there were two white Buffalos crammed in there... Can't seem to get rid of the second one.

Same with Michael's Tailgater.

Don't bother parking each character's respective vehicle in their garage. They are already saved to the character, use the garage for additional separate cars!

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Did you have insurance on it? Because, I for one, would totally jack a customized truck if I ran into it sitting somewhere. 

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by odiedodi2, 18 September 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Oh so i can park car on my property and it will stay here? so i dont need to put it to garage?

Yeah i hope my car stays there :(

No. As of right now there is no  known 100% safe way to store vehicles. I pulled up to michael's house in my banshee and a mission autostarted. Even though it was on his driveway, it still got impounded, and the game didn't even notify me of that. I lucked out though and it was at the impound lot. Other people are simply losing cars completely.

Did you have insurance on it? Because, I for one, would totally jack a customized truck if I ran into it sitting somewhere. 

Last I've heard, insurance is Online only. Unless you know otherwise, in which case I'd like to know how to insure my cars.

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by JacoBee, 18 September 2013 - 05:42 PM.

People losing cars?

One morning, upon opening Franklin's garage, there were two white Buffalos crammed in there... Can't seem to get rid of the second one.

Don't bother parking each character's respective vehicle in their garage. They are already saved to the character, use the garage for additional separate cars!

So where im supose to park my cars? :(...which garages also how i got those garages?

JacoBee
  • JacoBee

Still waiting...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

People losing cars?

So where im supose to park my cars? :(...which garages also how i got those garages?

Bamxcore
  • Bamxcore

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

I really wouldn't bother working on any cars (bought or stolen) untill R* fix it. I bought an Entity XF and maxed it out, drove it somewhere to do something and just left it there cause I had to go into the ocean, came back and it wasn't there and it hasn't been impounded or anything like that. Also 2 cars I done up just randomly disappeared from Franklins garage, one minute they were there and the next they were not.

It HAS to be a bug, otherwise this is pure BS.

Apathyguy
  • Apathyguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Saving cars is hopelessly broken. Had a maxed out coil. put it in franklins garage. Gone. So even if you make sure its in a garage your still going to loose the vehicle. Hell I went to the impound and they gave me a banshee. I've never even a used or acquired one of them. So the inpound itself is glitched out. One would think there play testing would have uncovered this. I find it really hard to believe that R* was unaware of the issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users