Photo

Armor?

7 replies to this topic
trenken
  • trenken

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

So apparently this is represented by the blue line in the middle below the map.

Ive never purchased armor, its ridiculously expensive. But do you somehow have armor by default, or no? What color is that blue line when you do have armor? Im guessing ive never had it.

trenken
  • trenken

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:41 PM

And one other question. Why when I finish missions doesnt it show me how much money I earned? Something that was in every other GTA was removed.

trenken
  • trenken

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Oh and forgot to mention that the blue gauge below the map never degrades. Its a solid blue line thats always there. Really confused by this.

Kopitewarrior
  • Kopitewarrior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:57 PM

It fills in to a lighter blue when you have armour. Its an 'empty' blue right now. Found that out when I found some armour on an early Franklin mission

ramtastic
  • ramtastic

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:05 PM

Don't worry about the price, from what I've seen so far, money in this game isn't going to be an issue as you progress, and armour makes a real difference in combat.

RX2000
  • RX2000

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

It sort of "colors in" the blue when you get armor. Like the special bar. Its a darker yellow when its out, & it fills in with a brighter color yellow as it goes up.

When you finish a heist it will tell you how much money you get. Other than hesists though, you dont really get money for most missions. 

You can look at your bank statement online & it will tell you every time your account changes. (When you receive money & when you spend it.....)

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:11 PM

And also apparently armor IS on the map. You can find it at certain spots. So you CAN get it for free.

trenken
  • trenken

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:17 PM

Ah ok, so I havent really been earning money for say example these tow truck missions for Tonya? Im wondering what im even doing them for. Lol. I definitely dont see money being added on the mission passed screen.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users