Quantcast

» «
Photo

More I play it, the worse it gets.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic
IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

I disagree with all your points...

If you don't like the game just return it, no need to come here and bash the game.

I'm actually loving the driving physics, much more fun to drive than IV.

dimitrispgr
  • dimitrispgr

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

1 (paragraph) : Its an 8 years old console. End of story.

2. I remember so many people yelling for bikes physics and mechanics in IV. And they were right. R* made it more arcady but more fun than frustrating. When you get used to it you will be fine. As for the riverse up i think you could do that to IV too. But eitherway, its a little mistake, DONT DO IT. Its so easy.

3. No stunds already. But i cant believe that the company that made IV stunds being so fan, ruined it in this game. I ll try and tell.

4. No patch needed. People have different taste. Most of people have great fun and love new driving. 

5. Like this. Try not to die.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

What is the point of this thread? Are you trying to convince people that love the game that it's not good? This isn't the complaint department. Email Rockstar, nobody cares that you don't like the game. This game has brought back the magic that vice city and San Andreas had. If you don't like it you're not a GTA fan, simple as that.

The driving physics are even worse than San Andreas, what the hell is that? You can climb a mountain at 90º degrees with a f*cking bycicle without falling off, you can jump over 1000 ft with a bycicle and you won't fall. The driving is so arcade and the cars are tanks...

Eh...did you play SA? A bike could climb over basically anything as long as it wasn't perfectly vertical.

You can climb VERTICAL in GTA V. There was a video, but got deleted...

Kirsty
  • Kirsty

• United-Kingdom
  • Best Moderator 2013
    Most Helpful 2013
    Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Helpfulness Award [GTAF]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Might as well keep it in one place http://gtaforums.com...ics-discussion/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users