Photo

More I play it, the worse it gets.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic
Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:59 PM Edited by Cinoy, 18 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

I keep trying to play it more because when I complain people defend the game and it makes me think If I play it more it will get better. The more I play it the more I realize how it is completely downgraded from GTA IV in terms of physics,damage models, sounds,gfx etc. Without the right physics, the game doesnt even exist. There are many bugs as well. The city doesn't look that polished, like the ROADS look like they are ps2 graphics, the city looks great though. Also at nighttime, does anyone else think the lighting effects on the BUILDINGS look too poorly textured? It looks like in one of those old ps2 games how the buildings look at night, it has no natural look to it.

One of the easiest way to see how baddddddd the physics/driving is, is to spawn/steal a motorcycle. ANYONE WHO DOESNT BELIEVE THE PHYSICS SUCK, I DARE YOU TO DRIVE A MOTORCYCLE! Drive the motorcycle and try to do a wheelie, try to take it into the mountains. The physics are unbelievably bad its almost worse than san andreas. The bikes are glued to the ground, there is no such thing as drifting in a bike anymore like you could do in GTA IV. You can literally reverse up a vertical mountain. You can do 45 degree turns back and forth without losing ANY control whatsoever. There is no such thing as suspension on the bike.

Before you defend anything, TRY IT OUT YOURSELF! Use the motorcycle spawn cheat if you have to. Also, after you do that, try drive the NRG 900 in GTA IV, and tell me the difference. GTA IV was 10000x more fun because the physics allowed fluid stunts..In GTA V the stunts seem like a scripted arcadey game its unbelievably worse than what I expected.

Please Rockstar, can you just recall the game or include some really heavy patches that reworks the entire driving experience, I am 100% fedup of the game right now and Ive only played around 9 hours total from midnight launch. Also why arent the medium planes operable if the 747s? Also the 747s blow up if you hit the TIRE on anything?

also when you hit a car and fly out of the roof, you die almost instantly, not only this, but this also shows how ragdoll effects have been downgraded as well. In GTA IV you wouldnt fly out like a bullet, but you would have time. In here you fly out like a bullet and die, which makes it unenjoyable. Also when you die you cant look around/zoom in, it just says wasted and your done.

• AlasClarin likes this

UpTheRebels
  • UpTheRebels

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:01 PM

dont play it then. Go away.

GoldenRockstar
  • GoldenRockstar

LolBurn v2

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:03 PM

Return the game. Bye.

wtf4ndang0
  • wtf4ndang0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Yeah dude f*ck off we don't care if you like it go die you whiney bitch, oh and R* already got your money dip sh*t

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Yes the motorbikes are awful, I used to love driving them on previous GTA games but I stay away from them now. I haven't even experienced any bugs so I can't say anything on that.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by topdownshooter, 18 September 2013 - 03:04 PM.

What is the point of this thread? Are you trying to convince people that love the game that it's not good? This isn't the complaint department. Email Rockstar, nobody cares that you don't like the game. This game has brought back the magic that vice city and San Andreas had. If you don't like it you're not a GTA fan, simple as that.

Tomson21
  • Tomson21

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:04 PM

unfortunately, i must agree. cars are, well let's say "ok", but bikes are f*cking joke and disgrace.you can easly "climb" to almost vertical wall by driving backwards. terrible stuff.

wtf4ndang0
  • wtf4ndang0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Have you driven cars irl before??? Gta iv was NOT REALISTIC!!!!!

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

I agree entirely.  Driving the NRG around in IV was one of my favorite things to do in this game.

I hate the people who can't come up with anything more than "go pley iv den herpderp".  If I wanted to play it I would.  I expect a series to move forward, not back, and I feel IV's physics would go much better with V's map than they would with IV's Liberty City.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Yeah dude f*ck off we don't care if you like it go die you whiney bitch, oh and R* already got your money dip sh*t

i dont care if they have my money it doesnt change the fact it sucks now get off my thread new fag

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:07 PM

Jesus christ piss off, have you ever thought there might be a reason to complain? If that's his experience then it's something that has to be changed.

You can't just tell anyone who disagrees to go away, you don't. end of story and of this sick trollfest.

wtf4ndang0
  • wtf4ndang0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

I agree entirely.  Driving the NRG around in IV was one of my favorite things to do in this game.

I hate the people who can't come up with anything more than "go pley iv den herpderp".  If I wanted to play it I would.  I expect a series to move forward, not back, and I feel IV's physics would go much better with V's map than they would with IV's Liberty City.

USE THE f*ckIN SLIDEY CAR CHEAT THEN!!!! It makes cars handle all retarded like IV so you might like it

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

i dont care if they have my money it doesnt change the fact it sucks now get off my thread new fag

Now you sound much more reasonable and credible.

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Trade it in then if you're THAT disappointed. You're clearly disappointed enough to make threads about how much you hate it. Or do you like having an excuse to moan?!

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:08 PM Edited by Cinoy, 18 September 2013 - 03:09 PM.

Have you driven cars irl before??? Gta iv was NOT REALISTIC!!!!!

yeah I can f*cking drive ive been driving for two years and GTA IV was way more realistic. If you noticed, in GTA IV you only skid/lose control when you go at high speeds. When you drive normally like the rest of the AI then you have full control like in real life.

In GTA V, most of the cars handle like trains... R* didnt seem to get the correct balance between GTA IV.. They instead opted to go with midnight club ps2 physics.

wtf4ndang0
  • wtf4ndang0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Im glad you are disappointed. It makes me feel good

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

What is the point of this thread? Are you trying to convince people that love the game that it's not good? This isn't the complaint department. Email Rockstar, nobody cares that you don't like the game. This game has brought back the magic that vice city and San Andreas had. If you don't like it you're not a GTA fan, simple as that.

What a very stupid logic. So because you don't like V you aren't a fan of the series? Piss off fanboy.

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by topdownshooter, 18 September 2013 - 03:11 PM.

Jesus christ piss off, have you ever thought there might be a reason to complain? If that's his experience then it's something that has to be changed.
You can't just tell anyone who disagrees to go away, you don't. end of story and of this sick trollfest.
What good is your complaining going to do? Do you think Rockstar is to going to redevelop the game for a few whiney nerds when millions of people are enjoying it the way it is?

This is the best GTA game ever. Deal with it the way it is or don't play it.

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Don't fukin play it then trade it in for World of warcraft you c*nt

richiespeed13
  • richiespeed13

Live for the Nordschleife...

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:11 PM

I do have similar feelings towards GTA V. 

Not sure what they were thinking in terms of physics. Could they not keep the same physics model and also implement the new handling if it bothered them that much?

The new handling I can live with, but cars that are stuck to the floor and behave like a game from 2004 in the air just annoy me.

This is coming from a long time fan of GTA.

wtf4ndang0
  • wtf4ndang0

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:12 PM

lol yeah guys show him how much of a bitch he is

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:13 PM

USE THE f*ckIN SLIDEY CAR CHEAT THEN!!!! It makes cars handle all retarded like IV so you might like it

I should not be reprimanded and denied things like achievements just because I want better driving.  That and it's still a joke compared to IV's mechanics.

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

I disagree. The more I play, the more I love it! At first the driving was meh, but I've really gotten use to it now.

JupiterSound
  • JupiterSound

Rat

• Members

Stand on a beach and listen to the ocean, or stand on a street corner and listen to the traffic and THEN tell me this game has worse sounds than GTA IV. This game is very immersive.
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

Dariuss
  • Dariuss

The Godfather

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

give me the game.

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

The motorcycles look terrible tbh. Though, the car physics are OK. If they could mix a little bit between gta v and IV, it would be good.

leon3789
  • leon3789

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:15 PM

While I agree he has every right to complain, it does NOT mean it is something that has to be changed. I personally have no problems with the driving, both in cars and in bikes. A lot of people seem to not understand that controls tend to fall under opinions, not fact.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:15 PM Edited by Cinoy, 18 September 2013 - 03:17 PM.

lol yeah guys show him how much of a bitch he is

why the f*ck are you on gta forums you little nerd get the f*ck off this thread nerd keep playing gta v 24/7 you loser

and btw SOME ASPECTS OF THE HANDLING ARE OKAY. BUT WHEN YOU TURN IT LOSES NO TRACTION AND IT TURNS TOO QUICK AND UNReALISTIC. ALSO THE CARS DONT EVEN GET OFF THE GROUND.

Hasan51
  • Hasan51

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Wait for the PS4 & Xbox One version .

steve bambar
  • steve bambar

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:17 PM Edited by steve bambar, 18 September 2013 - 03:17 PM.

lol this game sucks big time

back to GTA 4

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users