» «
Photo

Sexual Content RATING?!

42 replies to this topic
TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by TheBeardRocks, 18 September 2013 - 04:56 PM.

i still dont get the idea of this misleading moral and or religious state of mind.

practicising sexuality is worse then killing?

having sex (lets say: f*cking) results in newborn babies. a good and relevant thing to society.

killing ist just killing. no further purpose.

so why, please tell me why, why do you would allow your kids or little brothers play a game killing humans, when creating humans is not appropiate in your opinion? i really dont get it.

i'll raise my kids and teach them how to love and have sex. i wont teach them how to kill others.

i still dont get the idea of this misleading moral and or religious state of mind.

having sex (lets say: f*cking) results in newborn babies. a good and relevant thing to society.

so why, please tell me why, why do you would allow your kids or little brothers play a game killing humans, when creating humans is not appropiate in your opinion? i really dont get it.

i'll raise my kids and teach them how to love and have sex. i wont teach them how to kill others.

Did you read what I said in my response before? I said that I rarely let my bros watch. And when I do, I AVOID killing and inappropriate content. They only watch for a little while. While they're watching, I do stuff like play golf or tennis, or ride planes and cars around the city to try to avoid doing anything else. But in case my bros walk in me playing the game at an scene with sexual content, which scenes (missions) would that be in so that I can skip it? Besides, I have my opinion, and you have yours..... 

BTW, what age do you plan on teaching your kids to love and have sex? Not that I have a problem with that at all   

GotDjent?
  • GotDjent?

See you on the other side.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

I just did a mission with Trevor where you see his cock n balls for a second. 

ricktza
  • ricktza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

All you see is trevors scabby ass...

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:02 PM Edited by TheBeardRocks, 18 September 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Dan Karies, having sex is good to have babies. But it depends on the type of person. What if a person has sex at early and has a baby but decides that he/she doesn't want to keep the baby. Killing works kind of the same way. You can justify killing someone because of self defense if someone was attacking you or because you need to execute a dangerous murderer. But of course, killing for no reason is very bad 

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

Your kids are going to have an orgy before they're 12 years old, hell you'll probably wind up with 5 grandchildren from each of them before they move out of the house, lol.

Hendrix89
  • Hendrix89

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

Dan Karies, having sex is good to have babies. But it depends on the type of person. What if a person has sex at early and has a baby but decides that he/she doesn't want to keep the baby. Killing works kind of the same way. You can justify killing someone because of self defense if someone was attacking you or because you need to execute a dangerous murderer. But of course, killing for no reason is very bad 

You can never justify murdering someone. & Also you can't compare murder and sex at all imo.

Fair for you being careful around your brothers. But it is a video game and it doesn't matter at all. Best just to not play it when they are around honestly. Might be hard but i just can't see how nudity is harming to them at all, as will come across it in every day media. Hell in the UK barely dressed women are on TV shows all the time. The Sun 'newspaper' has topless models on page 3 in it.

Dan Karies
  • Dan Karies

descendant of kraff

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

dude, hands down. you cant avoid mature content playing this game. it has all of it, you can have sex with a prostitute, pay, even beat them up afterwards in order to get your money back. so, what? as long as your brothers are too young for these things (gore and sexuality), so simply dont let them play it at all. there is a reason being rated 18, which i approve.

my point is: sexuality is a matter of love and it is way better, natural and more normal then brutality, which results of dumb hate.
so i dont understad why some people complaining more about some visible nice titties in the game, while committing mass-murder seems to be no problem.

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

dude, hands down. you cant avoid mature content playing this game. it has all of it, you can have sex with a prostitute, pay, even beat them up afterwards in order to get your money back. so, what? as long as your brothers are too young for these things (gore and sexuality), so simply dont let them play it at all. there is a reason being rated 18, which i approve.

my point is: sexuality is a matter of love and it is way better, natural and more normal then brutality, which results of dumb hate.
so i dont understad why some people complaining more about some visible nice titties in the game, while committing mass-murder seems to be no problem.

No offense but you still didn't comprehend what he said.  He DOESN'T LET THEM PLAY!!! Btw sexuality is not always a matter of love...there's plenty of sex going on in the world with no feelings attached and GTA favors that portrayal of sex...not the romantic kind.

To the original poster...with this game it's best left when you're alone or when only in the company of adults. 

Dan Karies
  • Dan Karies

descendant of kraff

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

Btw sexuality is not always a matter of love...there's plenty of sex going on in the world with no feelings attached and GTA favors that portrayal of sex...not the romantic kind.

yes, sad and true and therefore funny as long as you know what satire is. there is a new sport called "professional f*cking". still not knowing why this is more condemned in comparison to any rampage-mission. dont get me wrong, i am here and playing the game and i love it. just saying take it with the right amount of salt and you will be fine. nevertheless: why is sex worse then gore?

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:14 PM

Thank you, and yes, I will probably play this alone from now on. I don't want to say this as I'm getting too into detail, but I think that rape is a lot worse than gore and that's one thing I would try to avoid if this game has any of those scenes. Otherwise I'm fine with everything else.

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:15 PM Edited by TheBeardRocks, 18 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

Your kids are going to have an orgy before they're 12 years old, hell you'll probably wind up with 5 grandchildren from each of them before they move out of the house, lol.

Oh... ok

trees4life
  • trees4life

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Also when you first get chop you see him have sex with another dog. Could not stop laughing at that lol

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

Lol, what?! that is pretty funny

Ok, one last question. Someone said that there was topless nudity at the beach..... is that true?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users