Photo

Sexual Content RATING?!

42 replies to this topic
TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

Hello! I first want to say that I'm considering getting GTA5. But first of all, how much sexual content/nudity does this game have. Is it avoidable? I know strip clubs are avoidable, but what about the rest? I ask because I have two little brothers whom I don't want play that section around if content is too strong. Could you point me to which chapters/missions that sexual content occurs so that I may hopefully avoid? Does this GTA have the strongest sexual content compared to the previous ones? Thanks! Any answers would appreciated. 

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:53 PM Edited by Jesse Pinkman, 18 September 2013 - 02:54 PM.

There is unexpected 5 second scene where Trevor f*cks girl from GTA4 but thats all.

kspence92
  • kspence92

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

So basic human nature is to be avoided but massacring unarmed pedestrians with machine guns is acceptable ? What the hell has come of society when natural things like the human body are taboo but murder and torture are cool

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:55 PM

Erhm, there is way more than that....

• teamfranklin91 likes this

Killzone VII
  • Killzone VII

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:05 PM Edited by Killzone VII, 18 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Really they shouldn't be playing the game at all due to the graphic murder and constant strong language. As for nudity there is Trevor having sex with a chick (you see his rear) and later on in the game he pulls down his pants, and as he bends over to pull them back up you see Jim and the Twins from between his legs. The strip clubs as far as I can tell are safe until you go to the back room with a chick (or two) as that seems to be when the tops come off. I've also heard there are topless chicks at the beaches and possibly a gay bar with full frontal male nudity. Last but not least you can (like in other GTA games) pick up a hooker and have sex with her in your car, with either her on top or you can have her blow you, body parts aren't shown but the dialogue is very sexually explicit (she may talk about how she loves riding your big cock) and the act is still depicted pretty explicitly without actually showing dick or pussy.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

Hello! I first want to say that I'm considering getting GTA5. But first of all, how much sexual content/nudity does this game have. Is it avoidable? I know strip clubs are avoidable, but what about the rest? I ask because I have two little brothers whom I don't want play that section around if content is too strong. Could you point me to which chapters/missions that sexual content occurs so that I may hopefully avoid? Does this GTA have the strongest sexual content compared to the previous ones? Thanks! Any answers would appreciated. 

just dont go in the strip club.... dont pick up prostitutes and you should be ok ..oh the game makes alot of sexual references as well .... but other that you should be ok

zootii
  • zootii

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 PM

There's also the scene with that actress practicing anal intercourse witha gentleman caller.

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

kspence92, no need to act like an a**... I was just asking a simple question. Yes, I want to avoid scenes with HIGH graphic sex.... why should this be your problem? You don't need to bash me on the head and tell how me society is f'ed up because we can accept violence but not sex.... It was a modest question in case other people want to know about this too. And thank you for those answered the question properly. Can the scene with Trevor be skipped? Or the other scenes that might have something similar. Is the gay bar part of a mission? Thanks once again :) 

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

Really they shouldn't be playing the game at all due to the graphic murder and constant strong language. As for nudity there is Trevor having sex with a chick (you see his rear) and later on in the game he pulls down his pants, and as he bends over to pull them back up you see Jim and the Twins from between his legs. The strip clubs as far as I can tell are safe until you go to the back room with a chick (or two) as that seems to be when the tops come off. I've also heard there are topless chicks at the beaches and possibly a gay bar with full frontal male nudity. Last but not least you can (like in other GTA games) pick up a hooker and have sex with her in your car, with either her on top or you can have her blow you, body parts aren't shown but the dialogue is very sexually explicit (she may talk about how she loves riding your big cock) and the act is still depicted pretty explicitly without actually showing dick or pussy.

Basically it's a mission cut-scene, he should know the name of that mission and avoid it i guess.

• TheBeardRocks likes this

Rickin10
  • Rickin10

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

kspence92, no need to act like an a**... I was just asking a simple question. Yes, I want to avoid scenes with HIGH graphic sex.... why should this be your problem? You don't need to bash me on the head and tell how me society is f'ed up because we can accept violence but not sex.... It was a modest question in case other people want to know about this too. And thank you for those answered the question properly. Can the scene with Trevor be skipped? Or the other scenes that might have something similar. Is the gay bar part of a mission? Thanks once again :)

I think he (along with myself) is rather bemused that you are terrified of your little brothers witnessing the evils of natural human behaviour, but unconcerned with omnipresent mass murder. 

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

I forgot to ask, but is it relatively higher compared to San Andreas? Or at about the same level?  

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

I think he (along with myself) is rather bemused that you are terrified of your little brothers witnessing the evils of natural human behaviour, but unconcerned with omnipresent mass murder. 

Sure, whatever you say....

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:50 PM Edited by TheBeardRocks, 18 September 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Maybe I should've rephrased what I was asking. With all due respect, my little bros don't really watch me play that much in the first place... but if they do, I usually avoid killing people and avoid getting into scenes with sex and just drive around or play the sports that GTA 5 now has to offer (which is pretty awesome) and then once my little bros become bored of watching (which they become bored real quick), I can go back to playing normally. Now can anyone tell which missions specifically I should avoid the cutscenes of with strong content or implied sex? Thanks....

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Strippers go topless in private dances.

It's about time.

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Maybe I should've rephrased what I was asking. With all due respect, my little bros don't really watch me play that much in the first place... but if they do, I usually avoid killing people and avoid getting into scenes with sex and just drive around or play the sports that GTA 5 now has to offer (which is pretty awesome) and then once my little bros become bored of watching (which they become bored real quick), I can go back to playing normally. Now can anyone tell which missions specifically I should avoid the cutscenes of with strong content or implied sex? Thanks....

Excatly after doing Vangelico heist and then you go to Michaels house as Franklin.... they watch television and in the middle of it, it changes to Trevor watching TV while having sex.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

I'm worried!! I've always played GTA with my sons but people are saying this is too heavy!!!

• TheBeardRocks likes this

uber_mike
  • uber_mike

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

There is a Franklin side mission pretty early in the game where you

Spoiler
who is getting fu*ked in the rear.

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

I'm worried!! I've always played GTA with my sons but people are saying this is too heavy!!!

I

I went to the parents guide of GTA 5 (thank god for that) it answered a lot of questions about the content. I will post link http://www.commonsen...nd-theft-auto-v and http://www.imdb.com/...8/parentalguide

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't seem too bad. As long as some of them are skip-able (which it is.... I think)

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:07 PM

Strippers dance very realistically and sexually and are fully topless wearing small underwear.

If you touch the stripper and flirt with her while she's dancing you will get the offer to then either try and offer sex or another dance, which in turn can lead to an offer of another stripper joining and 2 topless girls playing with each other either in front of or ontop of you, while you have the option to touch and flirt with them both.

cidamelo
  • cidamelo

RIP Amy WINEHOUSE!GRANT RODIEK is back to the EA GAMES!&

• Members
  • None
  • Comedian of the Year 2010

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

TheBeardRocks I don't know, it seemed a little 'heavy' for me... As much as I like Trevor I don't want to see him doing 'that' thing, maybe if it was Claude Speed :lol:

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:14 PM

Strippers dance very realistically and sexually and are fully topless wearing small underwear.

If you touch the stripper and flirt with her while she's dancing you will get the offer to then either try and offer sex or another dance, which in turn can lead to an offer of another stripper joining and 2 topless girls playing with each other either in front of or ontop of you, while you have the option to touch and flirt with them both

But like all GTAs, it's avoidable. I went to youtube and none of the strong content seem to be as strong as games such as The Witcher 2. I think it's mostly clothed sex, rare occurrence of male nudity, and sexual dialogue. Am I missing anything? But anyways, it's still not that bad

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by TheBeardRocks, 18 September 2013 - 04:18 PM.

TheBeardRocks I don't know, it seemed a little 'heavy' for me... As much as I like Trevor I don't want to see him doing 'that' thing, maybe if it was Claude Speed :lol:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm glad some parents care about what their kids do. But that scene is skip-able though, I think. It's not that I restrict these kinds of things.... but rather because it is extremely uncomfortable (especially around really young kids)

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by TheBeardRocks, 18 September 2013 - 04:31 PM.

Anyways, it's about the same, if not more, level than San Andreas

Smithlew2
  • Smithlew2

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

When u character switch you sometimes end up in a strip club and Trevor gets his junk out. Plus in a lot of side missions there is sex and nudity. If they can't handled that then they shouldn't be playing. It's an 18 bro.

Tashan
  • Tashan

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

R* has fulfilled as promised A Bold New Direction, in the case of sexual content and graphic nature depicted in game.
Buy this ambitious product with caution!

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

When u character switch you sometimes end up in a strip club and Trevor gets his junk out. Plus in a lot of side missions there is sex and nudity. If they can't handled that then they shouldn't be playing. It's an 18 bro.

My bros don't play it, I do. They sometimes watch though

OverTheTop
  • OverTheTop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Good chance to use the game to teach the kids about the birds and thee bees and respecting females.  Get them the game and then go out for a few hours while they stay back and play.  Boom, your job is done. 

Dan Karies
  • Dan Karies

descendant of kraff

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

i still dont get the idea of this misleading moral and or religious state of mind.

practicising sexuality is worse then killing?

having sex (lets say: f*cking) results in newborn babies. a good and relevant thing to society.

killing ist just killing. no further purpose.

so why, please tell me why, why do you would allow your kids or little brothers play a game killing humans, when creating humans is not appropiate in your opinion? i really dont get it.

i'll raise my kids and teach them how to love and have sex. i wont teach them how to kill others.

TheBeardRocks
  • TheBeardRocks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

But how bad is sex and nudity in the side missions? Can you give me an example and name me the name of the side mission in which this happens? Much appreciated :)

OverTheTop
  • OverTheTop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

i'll raise my kids and teach them how to have sex. 

Giggity. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users