RockStar Fangirls.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
AlmightyD
  • AlmightyD

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

You know those stupid retarded Justin Bieber fans that defend him to death when hes clearly wrong and he doesnt even give a f*ck about them? Same thing happens in this forum.

There are here members that claim to be mature and all that sh*t but they're just a bunch of pussy fangirls, if you make a criticism about the game, theyll just say "HATER HATER FU" " HATER HATER" "I BET U DONT HAVE THE GAME LOL HATER LOL LOL"

Its funny and sad at the same time because its thanks to people like this that RockStar is making billions while giving us sh*t in return, and this doesnt happen only in the game industry, it happens everywhere in this world, people with high influence have alot of power on unintelligent and ignorant people, like the many we see on this forum. 

And whats really funny is that alot of these members probably hate Jb fangirls while they're just like them. 

FanGirls. 

• Boxman108 likes this

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

I'm having GREAT FUN and if that's from fandom, so be it- I'd accept any fact as long as I'm enjoying myself. 

piaozz
  • piaozz

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:31 PM

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

You complain about R* fangirls while you make a rant topic bringing JB to the thread, do you want us to take you serious?

watson177
  • watson177

What should I write here?

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

shut up and leave the forums then dude, NO ONE is caring about your opinion here, lol hate to be rude. 

AlmightyD
  • AlmightyD

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

You complain about R* fangirls while you make a rant topic bringing JB to the thread, do you want us to take you serious?

I brought an example, obviously it was my stupidity to expect you to understand anything, retard.

Distrom
  • Distrom

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

I brought an example, obviously it was my stupidity to expect you to understand anything, retard.

And why do you have to call me a retard?

Did I insulted you for having an opinion?

You are just making fun about the fanboys defending the game, let them enjoy it.

They aren't worst than the complainers, thqat's for sure.

Andrew
  • Andrew

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

Yawn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users