Photo

Real estate help!

10 replies to this topic
Greggxo
  • Greggxo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

When I log on with my phone (haven't used a laptop yet), the only real estate company is dynasty 8, but it says their website is down for servicing or something. I'm about 23% in, but a lot of people are saying real estate isn't available for them and they've completed the game. I also got the game the day it came out, no earlier. So what's the deal? Any help appreciated, cheers guys and girls.

Vellocet
  • Vellocet

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Real estate is not avaible, it is Online only...

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Quite angry at this as it was in the single player gameplay trailer and not multiplayer.

Greggxo
  • Greggxo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:23 PM

Wow really? So I can't buy safe houses?!

Greggxo
  • Greggxo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Still an amazing game, a bit disappointed cause it was something i was looking forward too...still plenty of other things to do..

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Haven't tried myself, but according to the wikia and the gameplay trailer (single player one) it can be bought through Dynasty 8 at dynasty8realestate.com

Vellocet
  • Vellocet

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Haven't tried myself, but according to the wikia and the gameplay trailer (single player one) it can be bought through Dynasty 8 at dynasty8realestate.com

Still you can´t buy it, when you acess the website it is down for maintence and R* confirmed thenselfs you can´t purchase houses in singleplayer just go to the website go to the main article and scroll down the comments.

Tampinha85
  • Tampinha85

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

That is extremely game breaking, what is the point of doing heists as Trevor - for instance - if your going to live in a trailer park the entire game..

Not to mention they said it would be a feature in SP.

NoSoupfOu
  • NoSoupfOu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

What?!

So what the f*ck is the point of earning money if i have to live in a trailor park....

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Still you can´t buy it, when you acess the website it is down for maintence and R* confirmed thenselfs you can´t purchase houses in singleplayer just go to the website go to the main article and scroll down the comments.

Ah, that's BS. Gameplay trailer is con, yes you can buy property from dynasty 8, but not the way they showed it on the trailer, so miselading. They made it seem like there is a huge property market. To me it looks like you can only buy a few sh*tty buisnesses.

Let's hope for a collection of DLC content for properties.

Snoochie_Boochies
  • Snoochie_Boochies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

That really bums me out that its not in singleplayer, I was wondering abou that website too.

but it does make me more excited for GTA online.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users