Photo

How To Store Planes?

4 replies to this topic
planex
  • planex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:57 PM

I've parked like 5 planes in the hanger at the Grand Senora Desert and they all just vanish. Am I supposed to park them next to the hanger or something?

• B8km likes this

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:01 PM

After you complete the mission where you get control (As trevor) of the Sandy Shores airfield a message pops up saying you can store any planes in the hanger and helicopters on the pad.

The hanger at the Grand Senora Desert is just for Arms Dealing after you buy the property

planex
  • planex

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:09 PM

No, the hanger at Grand Senora Desert is the one where the messages pop-up. I walk into the hanger and it says "Planes purchased from websites or that you land here will be stored here." Check your map and go to the hanger in Grand Senora Desert. You'll see what I'm talking about.

p-Jay
  • p-Jay

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

my guess is, you can only "save" one plane or heli at the same time. you are not able to save 5 of em.

iggy0747
  • iggy0747

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:25 PM

No, the hanger at Grand Senora Desert is the one where the messages pop-up. I walk into the hanger and it says "Planes purchased from websites or that you land here will be stored here." Check your map and go to the hanger in Grand Senora Desert. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Might be different for me because I purchased that hanger for arms dealing missions.  But I can and am storing planes in the hanger at the Sandy Shores Airfield 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users