Photo

cant select cars in Garage (xbox 360)

3 replies to this topic
creepsley
  • creepsley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

well as the title says, i cant select any of the cars i have in my garage no matter the character i have selected. only car i get to select is the social club car,

funny thing is that that car is not even in my garage :p

Udrising
  • Udrising

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

Yes when you are inside the garage the special can be selected by pressing the d pad.

To choose other vehicles tou must save them first. Just drive a car up to the garage door and it will be saved. Nezt time you enter the garage you will see it there. Also. If you buy a car from the internet you will find it in the garage.

creepsley
  • creepsley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Oh my garage is full, so cars are saved, and you must select a car or exit through door so im doing it correctly. Its just when i press the d pad and select "cars" the one from social club is the only one in the list. Even though the garage is full

Djoulz.Saito
  • Djoulz.Saito

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by Djoulz.Saito, 18 September 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Oh my garage is full, so cars are saved, and you must select a car or exit through door so im doing it correctly. Its just when i press the d pad and select "cars" the one from social club is the only one in the list. Even though the garage is full

The only cars you can get in with the d-pad are the special cars and social club car. For all the other cars you just need to enter a car to leave the garage with that specific vehicle.

Hope that helps!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users