Photo

List of all vehicles

27 replies to this topic
p0p'0v
  • p0p'0v

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Don't know if this was already posted, but you can access a list of all vehicles and more on the socialclub. I think you need to have your Xbox / PSN account linked so you can see these, though. You can also see stats per category, for e.g. top speed achieved with a vehicle in that category.

http://socialclub.ro...career/vehicles

A lot more planes than I was expecting :

MYdeiWK.png

Enjoy :)

kspence92
  • kspence92

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

What happened to th hydra?

p0p'0v
  • p0p'0v

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

No hydra apparently. Having looked back at the trailer for GTA Online it seems pretty clear the jet was the P-996 Lazer.

chairmansaab
  • chairmansaab

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

Oh yea, Titan and cargo plane are different variety.

apos2008
  • apos2008

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by apos2008, 18 September 2013 - 08:08 PM.

wheres is the skimmer ? the game supposed to have seaplanes as seen on 1st trailer it seems they deleted them

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

wheres is the skimmer ? the game supposed to have seaplanes as seen on 1st trailer it seems they deleted them

Yea, same for the Hydra. It has been seen in Trailer 1 and 2, but it's not in the final game. Same goes for the Hunter, unfortunately.
  • alfonsogomezmontoya likes this

apos2008
  • apos2008

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

Yea, same for the Hydra. It has been seen in Trailer 1 and 2, but it's not in the final game. Same goes for the Hunter, unfortunately.

Too bad man ! it could have been fun flying with hydra or a hunter! maybe they will be with DLC lets hope it they will add them !

Paradoxical
  • Paradoxical

Russian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Anybody come across the cargo plane yet?

I'm pretty disappointed about there being no seaplanes, that they removed the Hydra and Hunter and the fact the C-130/Titan is so damned small.

TheTruthOnly
  • TheTruthOnly

Street Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

No skimmer? damn :cry: Last time we seen it in trailer one, hope they add it someday in DLC.

skimmer_t.jpg

Hank Beist
  • Hank Beist

beepboopbop

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

has the Sultan RS returned!?!? i NEED TO KNOW!

esato
  • esato

Hustler

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

I not found yet... well... i not found the normal sultan to try to modify it... anybody knows where find a sultan?

TheTruthOnly
  • TheTruthOnly

Street Cat

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:10 PM

Regular Sultan is in game, but since we have customization there's no RS version I think.

esato
  • esato

Hustler

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:17 PM Edited by esato, 18 September 2013 - 10:28 PM.

Regular Sultan is in game, but since we have customization there's no RS version I think.

But we can built a Sultan RS?

Cause the RS have only 2 doors and a muscle body, and the regular sultan have 4 and a body more skinny.

esato
  • esato

Hustler

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:59 PM

anybody?

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:38 PM

According to the lists, there's no Stallion. That car has been a favourite of mine since GTA 3. Has been in every GTA except 2 and London. Don't know why they'd not add that car. Seems odd.

KingJay
  • KingJay

BTNHLegacy

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:07 AM

Awesome, I was looking for something like this. Thanks for posting it.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

f*ck so they didnt add the 737 type of plane.. what the f*ck, it wouldve been alot more fun to fly that than the 747. The 747 doesnt even have good detail like the wings dont break off, which wouldve been epic... imagine if they have the 737 type planes and the wings/engine broke off/caught fire that wouldve made it sooo epic

A2002
  • A2002

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:27 AM

Murdered the classic Blista Compact, left out Stallion, Perennial, and many other classic cars and show cars in the original trailer they leave out...  Thank you so much R* 

Worse car-selection than in IV, sadly. 

neddyie116
  • neddyie116

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:30 AM

Whereabouts is the HVY Cutter located

Poopdeck27
  • Poopdeck27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

Murdered the classic Blista Compact, left out Stallion, Perennial, and many other classic cars and show cars in the original trailer they leave out...  Thank you so much R* 

Worse car-selection than in IV, sadly. 

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:45 AM

The Hunter is in the game. Look below:

1185793_516346388443546_1526493364_n.jpg

Hunter-GTAV-back.jpg

The Social Club website is bugged at the moment:

http://socialclub.ro...el/helicopters/

It shows 3x Cargo Bobs and 2x Froggers

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by Dylricho, 19 September 2013 - 01:06 AM.

There are a few vehicles which I would have liked to have seen. Perhaps in the future as DLC *hopefully*...

1. A container ship in the dock.
  2. The tugboat from IV.
  3. Some sort of excavator, because you have a dumper and a dozer...
  4. A seaplane.
  5. The cargo plane would have been better as the Antonov An-225, not the 124.
  6. Since this is set in 2013, the passenger jet should have been modeled after the Airbus A380.

I've also noticed that the Rhino is capable of completely crushing cars, while the heavier mining dumper truck simply just drives over them. Inconsistencies like this spoil the game, really.  :/

(Also, this list beats the list found in the BradyGames guide. I don't need to buy it now.)

jordanpumah
  • jordanpumah

Time Lord

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

we might just get a hunter! squee

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:24 AM Edited by Dylricho, 19 September 2013 - 01:26 AM.

I don't think the website is bugged. I think it's just showing the different variants of the vehicles, that's all. There are two dinghies and two jetskis, and I'm aware of two jetski variations - one with mirrors, one without.

You can also tell by the fact that each picture is different (i.e. the rotary blades are placed differently + any visual changes for the variant).

djdiond
  • djdiond

I need dis more than you I think!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:36 AM Edited by djdiond, 19 September 2013 - 01:38 AM.

I don't think the website is bugged. I think it's just showing the different variants of the vehicles, that's all. There are two dinghies and two jetskis, and I'm aware of two jetski variations - one with mirrors, one without.

You can also tell by the fact that each picture is different (i.e. the rotary blades are placed differently + any visual changes for the variant).

It is bugged, there should only be 2x Cargo Bobs (2 of them are identical)

You might be right about the Froggers although they look identical too.

Also notice the Buzzard and Attack Buzzard are backwards.

edit: The URLs actually show 3 cargo bobs.

Looks like they made the Hunter, but cut it on final release.

This sh*ts me off, reaks of DLC.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:52 AM

It is bugged, there should only be 2x Cargo Bobs (2 of them are identical)

You might be right about the Froggers although they look identical too.

Also notice the Buzzard and Attack Buzzard are backwards.

edit: The URLs actually show 3 cargo bobs.

Looks like they made the Hunter, but cut it on final release.

This sh*ts me off, reaks of DLC.

Yep, the URLs reveal that there are possibly three variants of the Cargobob, two variants of the Buzzard and maybe two variants of the Frogger, although I'm finding it hard to notice any difference, other than the paintjob.

I have a feeling the Hunter's position has been replaced by the Annihilator.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:56 AM

ever noticed the car makers are weird like the albany one is a caddi ones a buick ones a lincoln. the the limo and hearse is the same car as the washington stretched/converted but has different brands.

Dylricho
  • Dylricho

MDE.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

ever noticed the car makers are weird like the albany one is a caddi ones a buick ones a lincoln. the the limo and hearse is the same car as the washington stretched/converted but has different brands.

The Ocelot Jackal does sound a little silly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users