» «
Photo

Health and weapons cheat?

67 replies to this topic
jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:38 PM Edited by jjwolfe69, 20 September 2013 - 03:48 PM.

Removed

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:40 PM

Sorry I mispell words when I have juice all over my hands. LOL

pussy juice and internetz don't go well together. Why don't you finish what you are doing first.

• jjwolfe69 likes this

MetalliDeth91
  • MetalliDeth91

Shadow of Deth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

I highly doubt that you will be able to enable cheat codes during online mode because I think R* would have thought of that before putting them into the game so I don't see what the problem is.

beneficial
  • beneficial

Buckwheats

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

I think Cheat codes have been a part of GTA at least since III came out; a huge part! When I think of GTA cheats is one the staples I'm used to. Since SR came along taking ridiculousness to new levels, GTA seems to be falling back a little.

That said, this is the first GTA I'm almost done with and haven't used any cheats. I feel especially accomplished playing the game as intended, but I'm still an old school cheater from back in the day.

fyi I don't appreciate returning to the button input cheats of yesteryear dammit.

• jjwolfe69 and mtu1492 like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:28 PM

I totally agree with there being no cheats. I mean common. Your that bad you need cheats? Cheats would also be terrible for the online mode when it comes around. Just think if you had infinate ammo and health on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP. It would ruin the game. If GTA wants a good Online mode they should ban those codes for sure. I'm pretty sure, well I know that they will have an update where there will never be a health or infinate ammo cheat on GTA5. It would ruin online mode. Doesn't anyone get that? If you need these cheats to play, you must be pretty bad at GTA, its not a hard game.

u must be new to gta. CHEATS ONLY WORK IN SINGLE PLAYER SO STOP f*ckIN TRIPPIN BOUT ONLINE.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:32 PM Edited by I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT, 20 September 2013 - 05:37 PM.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

All I know is when I played GTA4, guys cheated all the time on online mode. It seems like they never got cought either. I'm not sure if they were using codes or mods.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

All I know is when I played GTA4, guys cheated all the time on online mode. It seems like they never got cought either. I'm not sure if they were using codes or mods.

hacks. its diff from the codes R* gives us

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

info noted* Thanks

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

I totally agree with there being no cheats. I mean common. Your that bad you need cheats? Cheats would also be terrible for the online mode when it comes around. Just think if you had infinate ammo and health on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP. It would ruin the game. If GTA wants a good Online mode they should ban those codes for sure. I'm pretty sure, well I know that they will have an update where there will never be a health or infinate ammo cheat on GTA5. It would ruin online mode. Doesn't anyone get that? If you need these cheats to play, you must be pretty bad at GTA, its not a hard game.

It adds replay value to the game. If you don't use cheats great for you. That's your play style, not everyone elses. Some people like to f*ck around. In GTASA I used to use the unlimited health cheat and the unlimited weapons cheat and just stand on a building taking out cops/helicopters with my sniper rifle. If you don't like cheats, don't use them and stay out of the cheats sub forum.

Oh, btw cheats don't work online. If you've played GTA IV or RDR online you'd know that.

• dg101 likes this

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

There are plenty more cheats. 

Head to GTAV cheats website to keep updated. 

The gaming code list some of the cheats that are in the game, but those are not necessarily the only ones. For instance the vehicle codes where not listed in the encryption so it 's possible that there are tons more to come. 

Seeing that gtav is a throwback to the goofy random chaotic GTA:SA I'm pretty confident that the codes we are hoping for, even flying cars, are on the way. 

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

The gaming code list some of the cheats that are in the game, but those are not necessarily the only ones. For instance the vehicle codes where not listed in the encryption so it 's possible that there are tons more to come. 

Seeing that gtav is a throwback to the goofy random chaotic GTA:SA I'm pretty confident that the codes we are hoping for, even flying cars, are on the way. 

What is the link to that website...everyone I look at has the same stuff on it

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:38 PM

http://www.gta5cheats.com/

They're currently cracking the game. They confirmed that invincibility, all weapons, and health and armor cheats are listed in the game encryption. So they are currently trying to crack them. 

Get_Head_Ed
  • Get_Head_Ed

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

They're currently cracking the game. They confirmed that invincibility, all weapons, and health and armor cheats are listed in the game encryption. So they are currently trying to crack them. 

I hope you're right. It's fun to have a seperate save file dedicated solely for the purpose of f*ckin around.

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:50 AM

I hope you're right. It's fun to have a seperate save file dedicated solely for the purpose of f*ckin around.

we will not see a weapons cheat or health we have not seen it yt and allmost a week so its sad to say but its not gonna happen sorry

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

I cannot stand people who say cheats are bad and people shouldn't use them. It's so dumb to tell people how to play a video game. If the developers put in cheats, then it's human rights to use them for whatever reason. I personally don't use cheats on my main save, but cheats in gta are a trademark and are so fun. It's cool if you don't use them. Just stop hating on people who do.
  • Mystery_Gamer and FANTOMTRON like this

FANTOMTRON
  • FANTOMTRON

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

I cannot stand people who say cheats are bad and people shouldn't use them. It's so dumb to tell people how to play a video game. If the developers put in cheats, then it's human rights to use them for whatever reason. I personally don't use cheats on my main save, but cheats in gta are a trademark and are so fun. It's cool if you don't use them. Just stop hating on people who do.

I use use health cheats and I do save them in all my gta saves :D. I don't use dumb cheats though, only health or infinite health. These haters need to shut the hell up, I garantee 100% of them use cheats at some point in there life. I hope we find the infinite health cheat for gta V real soon

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

STILL waiting for these.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

we will not see a weapons cheat or health we have not seen it yt and allmost a week so its sad to say but its not gonna happen sorry

WRONG! they do exist. patience young grasshopper.

• Get_Head_Ed likes this

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

KEEP THE DREAM LITTLE MAN ILL BE SITING BACK IN MY RECORDING STUDIO I OWN MAKEING THAT MONEY

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

KEEP THE DREAM LITTLE MAN ILL BE SITING BACK IN MY RECORDING STUDIO I OWN MAKEING THAT MONEY

lmao sure you will. sorry, truth hurts gotta face the facts or you can be a hero and come and taste the mack. Keep it movin lil nigga. u a basement dwellin virgin. and im never wrong.

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:40 PM

lmao sure you will. sorry, truth hurts gotta face the facts or you can be a hero and come and taste the mack. Keep it movin lil nigga. u a basement dwellin virgin. and im never wrong.

hahaa thats so funny calling me names thinking i care your some guy on the net so yeah dont matter to me at all say what you want at the end of the day im the one in my nice house and the one who owns my own recording studio so you fail sorry have a nice day now

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:53 PM

hahaa thats so funny calling me names thinking i care your some guy on the net so yeah dont matter to me at all say what you want at the end of the day im the one in my nice house and the one who owns my own recording studio so you fail sorry have a nice day now

oh young grass hopper, how naive you have become. In time you shall see these codes released and will sh*t your pretty lil pink panties

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:12 PM Edited by DJ.NEXUS, 22 September 2013 - 04:15 PM.

oh young grass hopper, how naive you have become. In time you shall see these codes released and will sh*t your pretty lil pink panties

think your geting this worng i want them  to come out im just saying i dont think they will and  you had to insult me over nothing  its all good bro :)

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

my bad. i just really want the cheats and was trollin bored and high. 

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

my bad. i just really want the cheats and was trollin bored and high. 

just got done with a client in the studio just about to light a blunt

ThatGr
  • ThatGr

Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

man you sure are retarded

• theshadowfax likes this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

BUMP!! Lets get to crackin these codes!!

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:49 PM

Retarded I am. But I'm a retard with a smile on my face because no one has found your stupid little cheats yet. Picture a retard with a huge smile on there face. Yep, thats me. LOL. Yes I'm that guy that doesn't want to see you guys get your way. Yep thats me. Every morning I wake up and look on here, and there still no cheat yet. Man, thats that good morning coffee to me. Have a nice day all. Remember I'm a retard with a big smile on there face.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

Retarded I am. But I'm a retard with a smile on my face because no one has found your stupid little cheats yet. Picture a retard with a huge smile on there face. Yep, thats me. LOL. Yes I'm that guy that doesn't want to see you guys get your way. Yep thats me. Every morning I wake up and look on here, and there still no cheat yet. Man, thats that good morning coffee to me. Have a nice day all. Remember I'm a retard with a big smile on there face.

thats retarded

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users