Photo

Health and weapons cheat?

67 replies to this topic
Trevor's Mother
  • Trevor's Mother

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 11:58 AM

anyone knows if there is Health/Armor and Weapons cheat?

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

they're not cracked those yet. soon, just play the game without cheats for now

jack gta v
  • jack gta v

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

• Cyfun likes this

iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

letsssss go with this cheat....how does someone crack the drunk code before weapons and health

SantosAssassin
  • SantosAssassin

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Why didnt rockstar post them

• iammnotbatman likes this

iammnotbatman
  • iammnotbatman

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

Why didnt rockstar post them

excatly

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Still haven't been found yet?....

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:39 PM

I can't even imagine how they could possibly stumble on these without any help.  I was messing around earlier just for the hell of it...I mean, there's practically and endless combination of buttons it could be.  Whoever gets these cracked first is damn hero in my book.

SantosAssassin
  • SantosAssassin

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by SantosAssassin, 19 September 2013 - 12:39 AM.

Not only would you have to crack them youd have to remember what you punched in. 

I want weapons cheat real bad Takes fun out of the game knowing I have to keep buying more everytime I use a weapon

Seriousman
  • Seriousman

Anti-ReligionMan

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

I can't even imagine how they could possibly stumble on these without any help.  I was messing around earlier just for the hell of it...I mean, there's practically and endless combination of buttons it could be.  Whoever gets these cracked first is damn hero in my book.

People don't just randomly find cheat codes for the game, R* "secretly" releases some of the codes first and later releases the rest of them.

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:20 PM

People don't just randomly find cheat codes for the game, R* "secretly" releases some of the codes first and later releases the rest of them.

so you think we will ever see wepons and armor cheats

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:31 PM

weapons and armor is on ign

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:38 PM

weapons and armor is on ign

it dont work :(

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

I just want a refill ammo & armor cheat, I've already bought and modified all the guns except the advanced assault rifle.

GTAVAu
  • GTAVAu

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

The weapons and armor from IGN is FAKE

Doctor Nexium
  • Doctor Nexium

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

Invincibility (God Mode) , Weapon Spawn, Health and Armor, super jump and few others are in the game....the code just hasn't been found yet. Give it another 3-5 days.

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:12 PM Edited by DJ.NEXUS, 20 September 2013 - 12:13 PM.

Invincibility (God Mode) , Weapon Spawn, Health and Armor, super jump and few others are in the game....the code just hasn't been found yet. Give it another 3-5 days.

but also think just cuz they are in the code its just they may never be found

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

I totally agree with there being no cheats. I mean common. Your that bad you need cheats? Cheats would also be terrible for the online mode when it comes around. Just think if you had infinate ammo and health on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP. It would ruin the game. If GTA wants a good Online mode they should ban those codes for sure. I'm pretty sure, well I know that they will have an update where there will never be a health or infinate ammo cheat on GTA5. It would ruin online mode. Doesn't anyone get that? If you need these cheats to play, you must be pretty bad at GTA, its not a hard game.

• SoaknFuzed likes this

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:31 PM

I totally agree with there being no cheats. I mean common. Your that bad you need cheats? Cheats would also be terrible for the online mode when it comes around. Just think if you had infinate ammo and health on Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP. It would ruin the game. If GTA wants a good Online mode they should ban those codes for sure. I'm pretty sure, well I know that they will have an update where there will never be a health or infinate ammo cheat on GTA5. It would ruin online mode. Doesn't anyone get that? If you need these cheats to play, you must be pretty bad at GTA, its not a hard game.

some people like it for the free rome

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by DJ.NEXUS, 20 September 2013 - 02:35 PM.

yeah some people like it for free rome and me my self i never do online play just not in to it so the cheats are good and some people are bad at a game but its just a game so it not like it matters if they are good or not i play just to have fun i own my own recording studio and work a lot and do stuff that has real skill playing a game has no real life skill  o and you dont work with rockstar so you can say what they will and what they wont ban

Laggard
  • Laggard

Snitch

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:34 PM

Some of us don't have the time and patience to endlessly replay failed missions until we get it right.  It's easy to say cheats are stupid when you're living in your parents basement working part time at McDonalds.  For some of us it gives us just enough of an edge to make some of these missions passable in two or three tries instead of 100.

Things may be easy to cause you've spent a big chunk of your life gaming and getting good at it.

I personally have no qualms about cheating and doing so in no way reduces my enjoyment of the game. 

• DJ.NEXUS likes this

Mystery_Gamer
  • Mystery_Gamer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:40 PM

I personally have no qualms about cheating and doing so in no way reduces my enjoyment of the game. 

Me neither. Enhances it really.

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Some of us don't have the time and patience to endlessly replay failed missions until we get it right.  It's easy to say cheats are stupid when you're living in your parents basement working part time at McDonalds.  For some of us it gives us just enough of an edge to make some of these missions passable in two or three tries instead of 100.

Things may be easy to cause you've spent a big chunk of your life gaming and getting good at it.

bro you hit the nail right on the head could not agree more with you right on man

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:14 PM

I work at a Gynecoloty office and talk "puss" all day and they pay me alot of money to do so. So really I'm getting paid right now to be on this forum. I have a big house and a smokin hot wife. My son is cool as well. Sorry for making your day worse. LOL

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

I would never have bought this game knowing they didn't have all the cheats yet. I play in cheat mode...that is all I want...I don't care about trophies or anything else...this game is strictly a time waster for me.....and with all its problems, it is a disappointment as well

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

I work at a Gynecoloty office and talk "puss" all day and they pay me alot of money to do so. So really I'm getting paid right now to be on this forum. I have a big house and a smokin hot wife. My son is cool as well. Sorry for making your day worse. LOL

i dont think you made any ones day worse its a website on the net so yeah im not gonna fight with someone on the net i have better things to do but i own my own studio and make what you do a week in just a few hours so my day is awsome :) but thats that last ill say cuz fighting on the net is lame and pointless have a nice day man

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:29 PM Edited by jjwolfe69, 20 September 2013 - 03:40 PM.

Removed

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Its all good bro

DJ.NEXUS
  • DJ.NEXUS

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:34 PM Edited by DJ.NEXUS, 20 September 2013 - 03:35 PM.

i dont think you made any ones day worse its a website on the net so yeah im not gonna fight with someone on the net i have better things to do but i own my own studio and make what you do a week in just a few hours so my day is awsome :) but thats that last ill say cuz fighting on the net is lame and pointless have a nice day man

You are an idiot....but on the net you are allowed to be anything you want....even a dreamer. by the way...did you mean "gynecology"....what a dumbass

far from a dumbass if that was ment for me but if it was to the other guys poast sorry

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2013 - 03:35 PM

Sorry I mispell words when I have juice all over my hands. LOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users