» «
Photo

TBOGTAnims

13 replies to this topic
Phillipino0418
  • Phillipino0418

Simple Modders

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:59 AM Edited by Phillipino0418, 21 September 2013 - 02:27 PM.

This is TBOGTAnims download it if you like it  :colgate:  :colgate:

You can edit or host this mod but you need to post the authors  :colgate: :colgate:

Download it at here:-----> http://www.mediafire.../TBOGTAnims.rar

RdltGx13
  • RdltGx13

Mod Collector

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:39 AM

May I ask you? are you a Filipino? Because I am too! :) BTW I like your mod about these anims!

Mega
  • Mega

''This is Head Radio, A Love Media Station.''

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Most people won't download that. Wondering why? Because there's no pictures/videos. If possible, try to make some to catch people's attention.

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

They are not made by you, for sure. "Filipino" Explains everything.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this one.

Most of the Filipino people steal the mods.

• lpgunit likes this

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:49 AM Edited by lpgunit, 01 October 2013 - 08:57 AM.

Not all of them, though. That said regardless of whether they stole it or not some of them would be so egomanical and nationalistic that they'll scream "PROUD TO BE PEENOY", "world-class" or "proudly Philippine-made" when they cobble up a mod, or anything else for that matter.

I'm Filipino myself, but I'm quite incensed and irked at other Filipinos buying into this pride nonsense. I make and/or convert mods on my own, but I don't need to spill out any nationalist or gung-ho ego on it. As long as it's decent enough or that I did it with effort that's fine for me.

quechus13
  • quechus13

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

Not all of them, though. That said regardless of whether they stole it or not some of them would be so egomanical and nationalistic that they'll scream "PROUD TO BE PEENOY", "world-class" or "proudly Philippine-made" when they cobble up a mod, or anything else for that matter.

I'm Filipino myself, but I'm quite incensed and irked at other Filipinos buying into this pride nonsense. I make and/or convert mods on my own, but I don't need to spill out any nationalist or gung-ho ego on it. As long as it's decent enough or that I did it with effort that's fine for me.

I did say Most of them not All of them.

I've had my issues with Filipinos before.

With you I've never had an Issue! You are the coolest Filipino I know on the webz.

• lpgunit likes this

lpgunit
  • lpgunit

It's L, as in Lpgunit, not I.

• Feroci Racing
  • Philippines

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

I did say Most of them not All of them.

I've had my issues with Filipinos before.

With you I've never had an Issue! You are the coolest Filipino I know on the webz.

I know lol. And thanks dude, much appreciated! :) I just try to be reasonable and not act too cocky.

And let me guess, it's either that they'll compile a modpack, shoop a texture or two, and be so irrationally proud about it, or beg for you to do the dirty work for them, 'aye?

HardBallHardAss
  • HardBallHardAss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:57 PM

Filipinos good thing i found heard they are the people who keeps pirating games and telling customers its Legal

rokistaking187
  • rokistaking187

Mod Killer,Idea Giver,Helper For installing Mods,Active User :D

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

how stupid u guys should be gratefull that they share mods ... but the other's ? all they keep they're own mods into their sh!tty pc's ... >:O

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci Racing
  • Ireland

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

how stupid u guys should be gratefull that they share mods ... but the other's ? all they keep they're own mods into their sh!tty pc's ... > :O

Erm.. what?

rokistaking187
  • rokistaking187

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

how stupid u guys should be gratefull that they share mods ... but the other's ? all they keep they're own mods into their sh!tty pc's ... > :O

Erm.. what?

never mind ... it doesn't really matter ... i already got all the anims anyway :/

RdltGx13
  • RdltGx13

Mod Collector

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:35 AM Edited by RdltGx13, 09 January 2014 - 03:37 AM.

@rokistaking is right! we should be also be thankful because they share thier mods not like others who wouldn't share.

Also let's not be doing another discussion about nationality because all people make mistakes

rokistaking187
  • rokistaking187

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:32 PM Edited by rokistaking187, 12 January 2014 - 04:34 PM.

besides there really nothing to worry about ... i have some mods stuck on my pc i own 'em i just dont wanna release cuz lot's of stealer gonna come and claim as if their own the mods -_- ....

maybe i post some here .... beside the meaning of "MODS" is to make a game better ...  maybe i share some of my mods sometimes ...(sorry 'bout my BAD BAD BAD BAD english T_T )

• Meheraj7 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users