Photo

IFruit app and Chop

16 replies to this topic
jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Finally got my custom plate and car integrated into the game with the app! I was also wondering how Chop's "Happiness" is manifested in the main game. The app says it alters his behaviour but up until just now when I finally unlocked the tricks, he was at zero happiness in the main game but behaved fine.

Itchen
  • Itchen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:23 AM Edited by Itchen, 18 September 2013 - 10:24 AM.

How do you get the custom plate in game? I've done it on the app, saved it, but have no idea how to actually get it in game? Been to Los Santos Customs but there isn't really anything to suggest it.

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:31 AM

How do you get the custom plate in game? I've done it on the app, saved it, but have no idea how to actually get it in game? Been to Los Santos Customs but there isn't really anything to suggest it.

Once you have the plate on the app, go to customize and click order and confirm, then you should get an email from LS customs ingame

Itchen
  • Itchen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

Once you have the plate on the app, go to customize and click order and confirm, then you should get an email from LS customs ingame

Thanks.

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:35 AM

This is how I synced-
I booted up the app there and for the first time since Monday, it signed me in so I assumed that the social club was somewhat working again. Unfortunately, when I signed in, it had reset my progress with Chop but since you get 340 credits at the start, you've enough to unlock the first 2 tricks anyway.
I booted up GTA V and while the game was on, I opened Los Santos Customs on the app and made my upgrade purchase again(it saved my custom plate on Monday but seemed to wipe my order??). A minute later in the game, I got an email from Los Santos Customs that my order was received and to bring my Buffalo over. I did and got the free upgrade and custom plate. Also- Chop's first two tricks were now available.
Hope this helps

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

The app is for your own personal tablet, right? Or is it to the in game iFruit?

Anyway, if it's not for the in game iFruit how do i train chop without the app?

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

The app is for your own personal tablet, right? Or is it to the in game iFruit?
Anyway, if it's not for the in game iFruit how do i train chop without the app?

Yea it's for smartphones and tablets. I believe I saw somewhere it'll be out for Android but I'm not sure. Unfortunately, you can't train Chop without it

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Lol this is some kind of Tamagochi or GTA 5? Why you even bother with this. Just take chop in your car and drive it into sea. Then listen to his sounds, when he cant escape the car. Hahaha + evil smile.

• jv95_ and dookie_green_day like this

leroy1985
  • leroy1985

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

i was thiking of borrowing my mums phone just to teach him the look for hidden items trick as thats the only one im bothered about, but i wonder if you need to constantly micro manage him otherwise he wont do it? im annoyed i miss out on this

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:46 PM

This app fad is really starting to annoy me. Seems like every company is going to try and do it now. I don't want a tablet and I don't need an Iphone just let me use my computer or I don't know how about just give me all this stuff in the game... Make matter worse I have a Droid (which I hate, but that's another story) and it seems every company is set to never want to produce their stuff for it. /rant.

dookie_green_day
  • dookie_green_day

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

wish they had it for android and not just iphones

jv95_
  • jv95_

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:20 AM Edited by jv95_, 19 September 2013 - 05:20 AM.

wish they had it for android and not just iphones

R* site says:

The Grand Theft Auto: iFruit app is now available for iOS devices via the App Store℠. Coming soon for Android™ devices via Google Play™, Windows® Phone, PlayStation®Mobile and PlayStation®Vita.

renh86
  • renh86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

Chop is thirst, i have over 300 credits, but i can't give him water. WTF???

Paddyposh
  • Paddyposh

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Working now at last

renh86
  • renh86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

i still can't feed or water chop. wtf

IMr_SmithI
  • IMr_SmithI

Nigga rich productions

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

Chop always gets insufficient love when I take him for a walk in the park to protect his bitch.

Cyc2u
  • Cyc2u

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

I finally deleted this useless app today after seeing it erased all my progress again for the 4th time.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users