Photo

Fuel trails

3 replies to this topic
iamruby
  • iamruby

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

First off, the game is incredible. Havent fallen in love with a game this much before!!

My question is, how do you get a vehicle to leak fuel? During one of franklin's first missions a car crashes and youre prompted to shoot the fuel leaking to ignite the trail. Is it possible to do this at any point in the game or will it be at set points?

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:57 AM Edited by toybasher, 18 September 2013 - 09:59 AM.

Shooting at a vehicles fuel tank a few times will cause it to leak fuel.

Try it yourself, park a vehicle, get a shotgun.

The fuel tanks on most low riders/sedans are in front of the rear wheel. Aim at the rear wheel. and aim infront of it.

After a few shotgun blasts, you'll see brown gasoline spilling out. Shooting the trail will ignite it.

It might take a few shots and the fuel tank is not located on the same place for each car. However, most 4 doors have it infront of the rear wheel.

For motorcycles, I guess it would be near the seat, havn't tested it, though.

I DO know those giant fuel tanks you see on the back of semi trucks is shootable, which causes a leak and a HUGE explosion, try that out too.

Good luck.

iamruby
  • iamruby

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Thanks for the reply. I will give it a go later on. I have an 11 week old daughter standing between me and chaos haha.

I cant wait to try out shooting the big fuel trucks!!!!

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

When you have one of those fuel canisters, is it possible to drop/throw it? Seems kinda weird that all you do is make a trail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users