Collecting money from businesses

13 replies to this topic
bcs88
  • bcs88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Hi 

How do you collect money from businesses?

I own downtown cab co with Franklin and the scrap yard with Michael but cant figure out how to get the money they make each week.

thanks

bizkitdan
  • bizkitdan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:46 AM

I think it gets paid into your bank not to sure

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Direct deposit every seven days I'm pretty sure. I'd hate to have to drive across this huge map to collect payments like we did in GTA:VC

simstar29
  • simstar29

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:48 PM Edited by simstar29, 18 September 2013 - 12:49 PM.

Hey BCS, at which point wereyou able to buy the downtown cab co? 

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

Same question, it does not auto credit to your account. You get an email for the income but no idea where to get it also

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Go to a bank and withdraw cash from your account
  • Balongbalong likes this

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:18 PM Edited by darkdayz, 18 September 2013 - 03:19 PM.

Good to know it goes into your bank. Was a bit tidius in SA that you had to go to the locations to get the money, but that was in early 2000's when it was a revolution that we could even make money in the first place from buisness'.

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

What bank does it go to? All freeca banks I visited only make you access the ATM which just shows your recent transaction but no money was credited from property income

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

Withdrawal is not even an option. All fleeca banks just let you use their ATM and the only option is to exit. ATM access just shows you your debits from all car mods, clothes shopping and hospitals, and credits from missions and jobs,but not income from property. Had three email notices already and still can't figure out how to collect the income

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Your at the wrong bank then. Each character has a different bank.

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

Withdrawal is not even an option. All fleeca banks just let you use their ATM and the only option is to exit. ATM access just shows you your debits from all car mods, clothes shopping and hospitals, and credits from missions and jobs,but not income from property. Had three email notices already and still can't figure out how to collect the income

try the bank's website?

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:55 PM

Your at the wrong bank then. Each character has a different bank.

Care to share Trevor's bank?

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

try the bank's website?

Its the same as ATM.

Balongbalong
  • Balongbalong

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:06 AM

I'm starting to think some properties do not really earn you income automatically weekly, unlike the properties in Vice City where you just wait and allow your properties to collect income, where you drop by the property and pass thru the $ logo to get the money.

I bought the first available property for trevor, mckenzie hangar, and it appears that this property doesn't really give you constant automatic weekly income despite receiving email notification from minotaur finances of availability of the weekly income. all this unlocks is constant side missions from its plane and ground arms smuggling, 5k and 7k respectively. so if you do not do the missions, you won't get income from the property at all. and the missions are down right boring unfortunately.

bcs88, are the other properties you bought for michael and franklin also require you to enter side missions? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users