Hello. (I know this topic has been discussed a lot).
First, I would like to point out that I have not played the game, but I will be on Saturday. (Hopefully) Although, I have seen a lot of game play on 'driving'. To me, in my personal opinion, I do not like the look of it. Seems very 'unrealistic'.
Why do I think this?
- Not much crash damage resembled on cars.
- Most cars, (even SUV's and Trucks) can go very fast, turn ninety degrees easily, and still be fine.
- Cars seem like they are 'glued' to the road.
- Does every car have the best tires in the world? Incredible braking and acceleration no matter what car.
- Car handling seems far to easy.
- Cars seem to have to much health. (I know R* wanted cars to be more durable, but, isn't it a bit much).
Can anyone give me any good points on GTA V Driving? Seems horrible to me.
Hopefully they patch it to make cars, 'not glued' to the road and are able to spin out or topple over at high speeds when turning corners, reduce car health, and make cars get damaged easier. (Would R* be able to do this, or is it to late?)
So, any good points on GTA V I should look forward to?
Thanks in advance!
Edited by Saulork, 18 September 2013 - 08:49 AM.