» «
Photo

GTA V Driving Psychics

14 replies to this topic
Saulork
  • Saulork

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:48 AM Edited by Saulork, 18 September 2013 - 08:49 AM.

Hello. (I know this topic has been discussed a lot).

First, I would like to point out that I have not played the game, but I will be on Saturday. (Hopefully) Although, I have seen a lot of game play on 'driving'. To me, in my personal opinion, I do not like the look of it. Seems very 'unrealistic'.

Why do I think this?

- Not much crash damage resembled on cars.

- Most cars, (even SUV's and Trucks) can go very fast, turn ninety degrees easily, and still be fine.

- Cars seem like they are 'glued' to the road.

- Does every car have the best tires in the world? Incredible braking and acceleration no matter what car.

- Car handling seems far to easy.

- Cars seem to have to much health. (I know R* wanted cars to be more durable, but, isn't it a bit much).

Can anyone give me any good points on GTA V Driving? Seems horrible to me.

Hopefully they patch it to make cars, 'not glued' to the road and are able to spin out or topple over at high speeds when turning corners, reduce car health, and make cars get damaged easier. (Would R* be able to do this, or is it to late?)

So, any good points on GTA V I should look forward to?

Thanks in advance!

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

pointless thread. "First, I would like to point out that I have not played the game" stopped reading there. you probably should have stopped typing there too.

Saulork
  • Saulork

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:00 AM

pointless thread. "First, I would like to point out that I have not played the game" stopped reading there. you probably should have stopped typing there too.

Pointless response.

Is a couple of lines so difficult to write? Don't say anything if it doesn't involve my question you merciless genocidal megalomaniac. I have had adequate sufficiency of people like you, especially since my intolerance from you type of people is quite low.

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Pointless response.

Is a couple of lines so difficult to write? Don't say anything if it doesn't involve my question you merciless genocidal megalomaniac. I have had adequate sufficiency of people like you, especially since my intolerance from you type of people is quite low.

Haha wtf, your word usage is quite strange.

gevebe
  • gevebe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 09:44 AM

First, I would like to point out that I have not played the game, but I will be on Saturday. (Hopefully) Although, I have seen a lot of game play on 'driving'. To me, in my personal opinion, I do not like the look of it. Seems very 'unrealistic'.

Why do I think this?

- Most cars, (even SUV's and Trucks) can go very fast, turn ninety degrees easily, and still be fine.

- Does every car have the best tires in the world? Incredible braking and acceleration no matter what car.

- Cars seem to have to much health. (I know R* wanted cars to be more durable, but, isn't it a bit much).

Hopefully they patch it to make cars, 'not glued' to the road and are able to spin out or topple over at high speeds when turning corners, reduce car health, and make cars get damaged easier. (Would R* be able to do this, or is it to late?)

Thanks in advance!

Please sign the pettition on change.org

Rockstar: Add an option to GTA 5 to change the driving mechanics back to GTA 4 Style

We need the driving fixed.

Lets see if we can make a difference!

http://chn.ge/19agus0

gevebe
  • gevebe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Bump

Retrorex
  • Retrorex

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:33 PM

Why do I think this?

Thanks in advance!

Please sign the pettition on change.org

Rockstar: Add an option to GTA 5 to change the driving mechanics back to GTA 4 Style

We need the driving fixed.

Lets see if we can make a difference!

http://chn.ge/19agus0

Let's make a petition to oppose this petition!  (I love the new driving style)

KINGCHOPPER
  • KINGCHOPPER

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:36 PM

Driving psychics

lol

Showshone
  • Showshone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:44 PM

i think its highly irresponsible to give a reading while driving

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

GTA5 cars feel planted which is correct for something that weighs 2 tons.

GTA4 cars spent most of there time going airbourne from the bouncy suspension.

nikbwfc
  • nikbwfc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

Hey guys, if you want to help try and get the GTA IV driving mechanics back (or at least a compromise between IV & V) then sign this petition, its already got over 300+ signatures. I know you may think there is no point but R* are the type of company that listen to their fans so there's a good chance they'll see it.

http://www.change.or...=share_petition

Also, try and share this link as much as you can so we can get as many signatures as possible

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:27 PM

Driving psychics

lol

They should add this to the game..would be fun lol

Tsori
  • Tsori

=AoD= Prospect

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:33 PM

Fire engine got stuck in deep sand.

Motorbikes skim the sand and drift easily

Car spins out on wet roads.

You can aquaplane on puddles in the road. 

Your braking deviates on watery surfaces.

Your acceleration deviates on powdered services.

I could go on.

The driving is far more realistic than GTA4, it takes a whole new level of variables into it that GTA4 Never did.

The cars feel weighty, which is what was missing from GTA4, they roll with the physics rather than cutting through them and then trying to simulate it. 

Take a lorry with attatched trailer and drive onto the sand, watch as the trailer becomes so much heavier as you drag it across the sand. Then, return to the road, wait for it to rain and trying turning a corner, watch the back end of that trailer skidding on the road. 

The physics are improved from a realism standpoint. The issue people are seeing is that there is no longer the arcade feeling of being able to leave the ground every second. Do you really feel like your car is going to leave the ground when driving? Really? because if i did, i doubt id be getting into my car much.

Gedmundo
  • Gedmundo

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:34 PM

Jesus wept, can we just put all this in one thread? Besides, you say you haven't played it, come back when you have.

Speetix
  • Speetix

Tyrant - Boss

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

It totally sucks now.. But I care more about the damage. It's horrible???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users