how do i train chop without ifruit app

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic
khaleelrs
  • khaleelrs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:42 AM

I wanna train chop ingame..the problem is i cant seem to find any buttons to train chop ingame..btw im on thr ps3

thefinchmeister
  • thefinchmeister

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:44 AM

I dont think you can. Which is a pain in the arse for any non iphone users

• Fisha695 and vince91 like this

khaleelrs
  • khaleelrs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:45 AM

Yea man..can wait to take chop around town and murder those ballas mudaf*ckas

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

I dont think you can. Which is a pain in the arse for any non iphone users

Agreed. Did it not occur to rockstar that not everyone has or wants a smart phone. I have a dumb phone. I like my dumb phone. I don't want to have to buy a smart phone and a data plan just to fully take advantage of a game that I paid $60 for.  Granted, I don't care about chop, so in this case it doesn't matter, but did want to make custom plates, which is also an app only feature, and I'm sure they'll be releasing more apps that appeal to me, but that I can't use. :|

• Wolfwood428, vince91, FirstLadyofGTA and 2 others like this

stevobudda
  • stevobudda

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

I didn't realise it was on a real smartphone! I don't have a Apple device and NEVER will. The page I've just read says "iOS only for now, but versions for Android, Windows Phone and Playstation Vita reportedly being made."

Very poor if they don't do these. But I do agree with above comments that not everyone has or wants a smartphone. They should allow a web-based version too!

• GTA 360 likes this

Scooter_Johnson
  • Scooter_Johnson

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

you can play fetch with the dog but thats it

they should of added the train the dog feature to the cellfone in the game

also if you have a phone and internet at your house then use wifi

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

If it's coming to windows I'm sorted because I'm on Win8 on pc.... but as it is, to me Chop is a useless heap of sh*t that does nothing but turn my back yard into a turd mine field!

• high91 likes this

voodoo420
  • voodoo420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

I thought chop was going to be a cool idea and I admit that it had potential but the fact that I dont have an iphone to train him makes me sad cause I am now the owner of a very sad dog despite the fact that I take him everywhere I go and play with him at every opportunity I have which is every time I take him with me which is every time I play as Franklin. Will I ever get chop to stop crapping near my west vinewood home, will he ever stop the sad puppy whines, will his happiness be over a sliver?
  • vince91 likes this

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:19 PM

I wanna train chop ingame..the problem is i cant seem to find any buttons to train chop ingame..btw im on thr ps3

You don't.

voodoo420
  • voodoo420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:59 PM

You don't.
well how are we supposed to make chop happy if we cant train him

DarrinPA
  • DarrinPA

Orange Grove Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

Are you serious? I don't have an iphone. I can't believe this.... Come on R* quit screwing up at every chance you get. There should be in game controls.

• vince91 and ten-a-penny like this

Wolfwood428
  • Wolfwood428

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:35 AM

Wish there was a Way to rrun iOS on PC like you can Android

GTA 360
  • GTA 360

LIVE WITH IT OR DIE FROM IT.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

I have an iPod touch, problem is it's a 3rd gen which doesn't support the later IOS that these apps need. f*ck you R* costing me more money.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:00 AM

chill out noobs. rockstar said the app will be released for android devices soon. 

GamerPatriot
  • GamerPatriot

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

Didn't know R* was such iFANs. They should've release all OS at the same time. A lot of people have android 

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

I thought chop was going to be a cool idea and I admit that it had potential but the fact that I dont have an iphone to train him makes me sad cause I am now the owner of a very sad dog despite the fact that I take him everywhere I go and play with him at every opportunity I have which is every time I take him with me which is every time I play as Franklin. Will I ever get chop to stop crapping near my west vinewood home, will he ever stop the sad puppy whines, will his happiness be over a sliver?

hahahaha this is exactly how I feel about this too

they should of added the train the dog feature to the cellfone in the game

mmmmmmnope, that's the lamest idea ever sorry.

also it's spelled cellphone bro

• Da Prophet Stakillen likes this

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

I do have that app and i feel like a girl while playing that. Petting a virtual dog n sh*t..
  • Da Prophet Stakillen likes this

GrandTheftNine
  • GrandTheftNine

Five "O" Clock

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

I have an iPod touch, problem is it's a 3rd gen which doesn't support the later IOS that these apps need. f*ck you R* costing me more money.

If you are above IOS 4.3 Then you should be able to install it fine. I'm a ipod touch owner myself but i'm a 4th gen owner. So i can't answer your question fully. But if your 3Gen does support or go past IOS 4.3 Then you should be fine to install it as long as you have free space (500 MB at the least) 

Taz_78
  • Taz_78

People are bitchin bout cops in a cops and robbers game? ROTFL

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

The problem is there are a sh*t ton of moronic douchebags that are eating this app bullsh*t up. So for those of you that don't have a smart phone and those of us that have no interest in a Tamiguchi pet, well, we are SOL.

eugenix94
  • eugenix94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

i hope that rockstar will make it for pc or consoles

i wont buy 500 bucks for a smartphone

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Why do you want to train him anyway?

He cant do anything else than sitting, raise one leg and stand on two legs.

And you can customize his neck band.

3rr0r
  • 3rr0r

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

This is some real bullsh*t on rockstar part, I don't have a smartphone either and I don't plan to buy one.

The game is month old and there is still no windows version of the ifruit app as they claimed

http://www.polygon.c...ectivity-issues

• Macabro likes this

hflgk
  • hflgk

gtaforums.com

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

GTA (especially for consoles) should be a standalone game. This iPhone/Android app business is frustrating and honestly uncalled for. I don't own an iPhone or Android. It's aggravating one must purchase or own these devices (iPhones are made in modern sweatshops for minimal pay overseas) just to have access to game features. One of my few complaints.
  • 3rr0r likes this

ghostrider135
  • ghostrider135

Agent 47

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Well I for one was looking forward to this when I heard about it, Only problem being as a late smartphone adopter and being somewhat strapped for cash I ended up with a very nice if somewhat outdated phone atleast by R* standards it seems, The map for example is available as an app but sods law its not compatible with my device, Talk about a kick in the plums, Thanks R*.

• Macabro likes this

3rr0r
  • 3rr0r

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

GTA (especially for consoles) should be a standalone game. This iPhone/Android app business is frustrating and honestly uncalled for. I don't own an iPhone or Android. It's aggravating one must purchase or own these devices (iPhones are made in modern sweatshops for minimal pay overseas) just to have access to game features. One of my few complaints.

Well said, dude, well said.

It really is aggrivating, that one must buy those useless smart phone devices in order to fully enjoy a game that I paid 130 euro for...it's ludicrous.

• Macabro likes this

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:33 PM

R* has turned into the corporations they parody with this bullsh*t.

I got the CE because I wanted to have the "whole" game but f*ck me I guess for not owning a smartphone like IM suposed to apparently.

• kvic, DarrinPA and FirstLadyofGTA like this

FirstLadyofGTA
  • FirstLadyofGTA

Killer in Heels

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

Exactly...which is the reason why I stopped spending time with him...nothing comes of it. :(  It sucks.  Long gone are the days when taking your dog out for a walk and a game of fetch meant something, now you have to have an iphone and conform like everyone else otherwise you're a horrible owner...lol.  Can I take chop to a local animal shelter because obviously I don't deserve him?

Sweettooth187
  • Sweettooth187

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'm tellin y'all, they should have included dog fighting, THEN a stupid app might be justified! :)

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by IntoGloryRide, 18 October 2013 - 05:54 PM.

I agree with whoever said this should have been built in on the in-game phone, at least. Until an Android or PC app comes out this dog is pretty useless. His happiness bar won't even make a mark. Oh well...at least he does get involved with cops or other enemies when I'm in a battle.

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

Well I for one was looking forward to this when I heard about it, Only problem being as a late smartphone adopter and being somewhat strapped for cash I ended up with a very nice if somewhat outdated phone atleast by R* standards it seems, The map for example is available as an app but sods law its not compatible with my device, Talk about a kick in the plums, Thanks R*.

the app doesnt work good, mine has been trying to update for 3 weeks now lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users