Photo

The Port of LS Heist (Help)

7 replies to this topic
ajayzone2
  • ajayzone2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

I am Not Able To Start That Mission Plz Me What Can I Do Now ?

I Purchased Masks

Purchased Boiler Suits

Got The Tow Truck

Got The Trash-master 

Hide A Vehicle in Discreet Place

All Above Things Completed

Plz Help What Should i Do Now ?

Plz Help ASAP 

Snoochie_Boochies
  • Snoochie_Boochies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

did you try switching characters to see if one has a mission marker?

I just did this mission this morning, and I started/got all the supplies for it with Trevor, so maybe its him?

also, did calling one of the characters work?

and are you sure all above are 100 percent complete?  I know that when you park the getaway car you are supposed to call Michael, at least I had to.

Smidday
  • Smidday

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:10 PM Edited by Smidday, 18 September 2013 - 08:12 PM.

Thats the FIB mission you need the masks and boiler suits for listed under (Hs), the H (Heist) one, you need a submarine and before that scope out the freight, if you chose the out at sea option I think you need a chopper too.

Oh yeah to get the sub you need Wade to call you to tell you where it is so maybe just go Trevor until you get the call 

ajayzone2
  • ajayzone2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

Thats the FIB mission you need the masks and boiler suits for listed under (Hs), the H (Heist) one, you need a submarine and before that scope out the freight, if you chose the out at sea option I think you need a chopper too.

Oh yeah to get the sub you need Wade to call you to tell you where it is so maybe just go Trevor until you get the call 

I Purchased Masks

Purchased Boiler Suits

Got The Tow Truck

Got The Trash-master 

All Above Things Completed I Still Can't Access  With Any Player Tried With All 

FTX Dogu
  • FTX Dogu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 02:33 AM Edited by FTX Dogu, 19 September 2013 - 02:34 AM.

I Purchased Masks

Purchased Boiler Suits

Got The Tow Truck

Got The Trash-master 

All Above Things Completed I Still Can't Access  With Any Player Tried With All 

No this is not the right list for the port heist. Smidday is right.

Darkwin
  • Darkwin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

I need help with parking a vehicle in an discreet place, i found several discreet places i parked it at but when i try to call Michael the option to tell him about where the vehicle is parked does not show instead it only says "Hangout" and when i select that it gives the busy signal.

ceIozzip
  • ceIozzip

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

well firstly make sute you have the right type of car, it'll tell you that when you get in the car. then it needs to be in a discreet spot (as in not near a road) both away from the fib warehouse and away from the armoured van's route. when you bring up the contact you want to call it should tell you on the top left if you're in the wrong place.

Homeboy2315
  • Homeboy2315

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:44 PM

I need help with parking a vehicle in an discreet place, i found several discreet places i parked it at but when i try to call Michael the option to tell him about where the vehicle is parked does not show instead it only says "Hangout" and when i select that it gives the busy signal.

I used Michael and called Trevor who had the other option of the location.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users