Quantcast

» «
Photo

Screw you, Rockstar... GTA V *SPOILERS*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,580 replies to this topic
Onett
  • Onett

Be seeing ya around. Long live The Mats.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

Well, so they add more music to the PC version? I dunno what to say, I expect some good music, no Dubstep, Pop or anything from the mainstream. Death Metal like in LCHC? Why not! It would be way better than Channel X, which sucks because it's Punk, and Punk sucks.

That would be cool, though I want a grunge station.
  • JRC99 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:20 PM

which sucks because it's Punk, and Punk sucks.

I actually likes the punk more in V than I did in IV. It's a lot better to me than death metal because, you know, you can actually make out the lyrics.

• Payne likes this

Payne
  • Payne

Time move forward, nothing changes.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

I actually likes the punk more in V than I did in IV. It's a lot better to me than death metal because, you know, you can actually make out the lyrics.
Yes, I can actually understand what they say in V's punk rock. My top three would be the weirdos- life of crime, youth brigade- blown away, and the adolescents- amoeba.
  • Pastry likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

Yes, I can actually understand what they say in V's punk rock. My top three would be the weirdos- life of crime, youth brigade- blown away, and the adolescents- amoeba.

It's actually a shame they cut this from V's soundtrack. It would've rocked out loud.

Payne
  • Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:31 PM Edited by maxpaynefan, 30 August 2014 - 07:31 PM.

It's actually a shame they cut this from V's soundtrack. It would've rocked out loud.

Meh, sounds alright. Feel like I heard it somewhere, maybe in a MX game?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Union Of Flesh And Machine

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by B Dawg, 30 August 2014 - 07:40 PM.

'You don't sing about broken hearts, you sing about breaking faces.'

'Are you supposed to stay the same always? Never changing! Are you supposed to sell out? That's the question at the heart of rock'n roll. Figure that f*cker out!'

'f*ck these California kids, and their parking lot punk tours, with their mohawks and overpriced tattoos. You guys f*cking disgust me!'

Now that's quality Punk, that's Hardcore, unlike Channel X :p

Video ^: Tony Frank Bill = Michael Franklin Trevor :lol:

• universetwisters likes this

fefenc
  • fefenc

All are equal no discrimination, Son of a Gun, a simple equation

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:41 PM Edited by fefenc, 30 August 2014 - 07:43 PM.

Why do you guys hates San Juan Sounds so much? I can't understand, these musics are *RRRRRRHOOOOOAHHLHCK TLAC* NOICE!

"...Que pensar que me desprecias Me tormenta la paciencia Y me siento sin valor

Si este es el desprecio Lo que me meresco Ayudame mi Dios Te pido mi Señor Se que soy culpable Solo quise amarla Falle en el amor..."

It's so much better than the crappy "IV" LCHC wannabe hardcore radio. LCHC has only earned my respect on TLaD with call from the grave, San Juan Sounds by the other hand has a lot of nice musics, it's a shame R* has put only a few musics and they gets too repetitive, I'd like they would've mixed IV San Juan Sounds with ELFC's one :(

• Pastry likes this

Payne
  • Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

Why do you guys hates San Juan Sounds so much? I can't understand, these musics are *RRRRRRHOOOOOAHHLHCK TLAC* NOICE!

Si este es el desprecio Lo que me meresco Ayudame mi Dios Te pido mi Señor Se que soy culpable Solo quise amarla Falle en el amor..."

It's so much better than the crappy "IV" LCHC wannabe hardcore radio. LCHC has only earned my respect on TLaD with call from the grave, San Juan Sounds by the other hand has a lot of nice musics, it's a shame R* has put only a few musics and they gets too repetitive, I'd like they would've mixed IV San Juan Sounds with ELFC's one :(

San Juan Sounds is great.
  • Pastry likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Different tastes :p Why! Why must we all be different? :( :lol: we should all like Music Off and say every radio sucks :lol:

• Mr_Leone and Pastry like this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:12 AM

UN GUYIAN AS U WAU-UN-TA

OHHH

OHHH

POND DA RIVA

POND DA RIVA

HENRY SANTOS IN THE MIX

• Onett likes this

Onett
  • Onett

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

UN GUYIAN AS U WAU-UN-TA

OHHH

OHHH

POND DA RIVA

POND DA RIVA

HENRY SANTOS IN THE MIX

Ah, mondegreens.

• Mr_Leone likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Well, if LC would appear in GTAO, I expect all GTA4 and CTW radios in-game. Listening to DFA in a HD version of LC would be cool. About the punk thing, sorry, it's just not really my thing. I prefer songs without/with barely understandable lyrics.

Onett
  • Onett

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

Well, if LC would appear in GTAO, I expect all GTA4 and CTW radios in-game. Listening to DFA in a HD version of LC would be cool. About the punk thing, sorry, it's just not really my thing. I prefer songs without/with barely understandable lyrics.

Guessing you like Nirvana then?

Payne
  • Payne

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

I hope its still dark and gritty, not rainbows and sunshine sh*t.
  • TheOtherRyan, Pastry and Onett like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Have no fear, Olek is here! Mwahahaha...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Guessing you like Nirvana then?

Nirvana? Didn't really listen to their tunes.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

You really shouldn't count on the radios stations returning, since that would mean R* had to buy the license for all that music again, which is not gonna happen. Keep in mind that for EFLC, all the songs from GTA IV were removed, because it was a new retail release.

JRC99
  • JRC99

Jackass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

Well, so they add more music to the PC version? I dunno what to say, I expect some good music, no Dubstep, Pop or anything from the mainstream. Death Metal like in LCHC? Why not! It would be way better than Channel X, which sucks because it's Punk, and Punk sucks.

That would be cool, though I want a grunge station.

Same. Grunge is probably my favorite genre of music, with Alice in Chains being my favorite band (saw them live on the 20th of August.)

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

GUYS

I was wondering, when does Johnny say the 'BOO f*ckING HOO, I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS! f*ck OFF!!!' line in the game? Is that the actual line used for failing the mission?

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:13 PM

Sorry to add fuel to this old fire. 

Some people in here have said, that it was wrong that Johnny was soo out of character in GTA V, which isn't entirely true. Apart from the drug addiction, this very much Johnny; he loves Ashley just like he did in TLAD, and she's the reason he lost Jim and the club in LC,and ultimately she is the reason he lost his life. The problem is not that Johnny broke character, the problem is that he didn't learn from his mistakes and evolved. Ashley got him into the same exact sh*t 5 years ago, and at the end of TLAD, he sure seemed like he'd understood how much she'd cost him. 

• Pastry and LuCkySabeR like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:53 AM

Sorry to add fuel to this old fire. 

Some people in here have said, that it was wrong that Johnny was soo out of character in GTA V, which isn't entirely true. Apart from the drug addiction, this very much Johnny; he loves Ashley just like he did in TLAD, and she's the reason he lost Jim and the club in LC,and ultimately she is the reason he lost his life. The problem is not that Johnny broke character, the problem is that he didn't learn from his mistakes and evolved. Ashley got him into the same exact sh*t 5 years ago, and at the end of TLAD, he sure seemed like he'd understood how much she'd cost him. 

he went against everything he believed in. but f*ck that, i don't even care that he was OOC anymore. what mattered is that they killed half of the reaming TLAD characters in such a humiliating way.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

Sam Jackson supports us on the YouTubes!

237ced4bd45c59dd98fa11640d874b4a.png

• B Dawg, simonp92, Gummy  and 2 others like this

Niobium
  • Niobium

TREVOR FANBOYS LIVES DON'T MATTER

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:52 PM

Sam Jackson supports us on the YouTubes!

237ced4bd45c59dd98fa11640d874b4a.png

lol, sounds like something samuel l jackson would say

and to respond to sam's comment, no. you are not the only motherf*cker that had that feeling

sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556.jpg

• B Dawg and Drunken Cowboy like this

Robinism
  • Robinism

GTA III Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

I also liked Johnny way more than Trevor. Trevor is probably the most overrated character ever.

• TheOtherRyan, Gummy , Donut and 2 others like this

MrVance
  • MrVance

Playa

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

There is nothing worse than when one of the best GTA protagonist gets killed by one of the worst.

R* really f*cked this up, i mean what were they thinking by making up such nonsense? I`m sure V lost many of would-be-fans because of that.

I guess that guy who wrote that script must have been real high on coke that day.Lol.

• Donut, Drunken Cowboy and Niobium like this

Choco Taco
  • Choco Taco

• Members

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:56 PM

R* really f*cked this up, i mean what were they thinking by making up such nonsense?

They attempted to use Johnny and Madrazo to make Trevor look like some total badass, but they failed miserably.  All they achieved was to make Johnny and Madrazo look like pussies.

• Donut, Drunken Cowboy, Niobium and 1 other like this

LuCkySabeR
  • LuCkySabeR

Mr. Steal Yo Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2014 - 05:09 PM

Trevor's my favorite protagonist from GTA V.  I think they achieved exactly what they wanted to - showing that Trevor is a troubled loose cannon that just doesn't give a f*ck :evilgrin:

• Pastry likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

I think they achieved exactly what they wanted to - showing that Trevor is a troubled loose cannon that just doesn't give a f*ck :evilgrin:

Which could have been achieved with any other character.

• Donut and Niobium like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:28 PM

I think they achieved exactly what they wanted to - showing that Trevor is a troubled loose cannon that just doesn't give a f*ck :evilgrin:

Yeah, should have been Luis, Tony, Armando, Henrique, and Dessie who got killed

• simonp92 likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:18 AM

I don't like TBOGT, but having them get killed wouldn't make any sense :lol: Wouldn't want it either.

• Donut and Pastry like this

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:50 AM Edited by simonp92, 20 September 2014 - 01:13 PM.

I don't like TBOGT, but having them get killed wouldn't make any sense :lol: Wouldn't want it either.

If you think about it, having Johnny, Clay, Trey and the lost killed, doesn't make any sense either. How did they go from being utterly destroyed in 2008, on the other side of the country, to being one of the biggest gangs in Blaine countty in 2013, when they're seemingly so weak, that one hillbilly can wipe out their leader and most of the gang with so little effort? 

• B Dawg, Choco Taco, Donut and 2 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users