Screw you, Rockstar... GTA V *SPOILERS*

1,411 replies to this topic
universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

The funny thing is, Trevor is just a bitch. He'd get hammered if he faced anyone other than Johnny that was a former GTA protagonist other than that retard Michael and party downer Franklin. I can even see Luis flooring Trevor LOL

Impossible. Luis would only do it if he was told to by someone else. If Luis were real, I could talk him into shoplifting a candy bar for me.

Hey bro I got your candy, can we go see my momma now porfavor?

No Luis, I want you to steal an entire railroad for me and then take my estranged children out for dinner.

Spoiler

• nobum62 and matajuegos01 like this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

J. O. H. N. N. Y.
Six letters.

T.R.E.V.O.R.
Six letters.

K.L.E.B.I.T.Z
Seven letters.

P.H.I.L.I.P.S
Seven letters.

The conspiracy lives on!

Also!

Ashley Butler has had sexual relationships with all three of Johnny's nemesis: Billy Grey, Ray Boccino and Trevor Philips. And in fact the only nemesis Johnny ever had were those who slept with Ashley.
Each of them was killed by a different protagonist: Johnny himself, Niko Bellic, and either Franklin Clinton or Michael De Santa.

Since Johnny died, and Michael can also optionally die, the curse may yet spread to Niko and Franklin themselves ...

Expect these two to meet similar bloody ends in future Grand Theft Autos!

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Notorious fan of underground electronic music and Molly Schultz

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:54 PM

NOOOOOO =(

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by B Dawg, 01 June 2014 - 08:15 PM.

A crazy scenario popped up in my head last night, something that would have made FAR MORE SENSE in the game. Starring:

Spoiler

• universetwisters, UltraGizmo64, Prince Gumball and 4 others like this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by Grievous, 01 June 2014 - 08:48 PM.

R.O.M.A.N.
Fiver letters

B.E.L.L.I.C.
Six letters

N.I.K.O.
Four letters.

Nope, better luck next time!

I mean clearly, Trevor Philips Is meant to be Johnny Klebitz's spiritual successor.
There's no denying, the signs are everywhere.
Yes.

*pours another drink*

nobum62
  • nobum62

some guy who just got into the santa hat fad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

NOOOOOO =(

that's right. expect niko and franklin to inexplicably have inconsistent personalities as well.

niko goes from a man who is damaged from the war and betrayal, to a man who hates violence but enjoys punching kittens.

franklin goes from a man who just eats chips and irons clothes in his house, to a man who actually does something interesting when you switch your character to him.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:10 AM

FRANKLIN GETS CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT?!!

WHOA.

It also brings unfortunate implications doesn't it, that the richer a gangbanger from the hood gets, the more interesting stuff he does with his life ...

Oh my.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

NOOOOOO =(

that's right. expect niko and franklin to inexplicably have inconsistent personalities as well.

niko goes from a man who is damaged from the war and betrayal, to a man who hates violence but enjoys punching kittens.

franklin goes from a man who just eats chips and irons clothes in his house, to a man who actually does something interesting when you switch your character to him.

If Niko would die, I'd do the same as what Bulgarin and Rascalov did to Niko's house - burn their studios down. Who'd join me?

• nobum62 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

NOOOOOO =(

If Niko would die, I'd do the same as what Bulgarin and Rascalov did to Niko's house - burn their studios down. Who'd join me?

You're going to commit arson and possibly kill a few people only because a video game character got killed?

• LancerG2 likes this

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

NOOOOOO =(

You're going to commit arson and possibly kill a few people only because a video game character got killed?

Take it with a grain of salt. It's the GTAForums after all. The worst that could happen is someone burns the Rockstar store in VC with a flamethrower.

bth_PacGif-1.gif

ssbawesome
  • ssbawesome

Tromboning

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:08 AM

N.I.KO

Four letters

L.U.IS.

Four letters, I'm on to something.

B.E.L.L.I.C

Six Letters

L.O.P.E.Z.

Five lette-Nope, I give up.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Disreputable Mexican Pharmacist

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2013 "The Identity Crisis: The Problems with V's story."

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:32 AM Edited by Drunken Cowboy, 04 June 2014 - 03:33 AM.

NOOOOOO =(

I hope you KNOW that would happen with CJ...

Oh, and f*ck. Thirty pages, guys...I mean, what the sh*t? If we can't hear anything about Johnny can we at least hear something about heists? I mean, I sold my copy of GTA V but I'm at least curious to see if they're ever coming out.

• nobum62 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:01 AM

Oh, and f*ck. Thirty pages, guys...I mean, what the sh*t? If we can't hear anything about Johnny can we at least hear something about heists? I mean, I sold my copy of GTA V but I'm at least curious to see if they're ever coming out.

I'm beginning to think that this thread is now just general TLAD discussion that doesn't warrant it's own thread.

Discussion of the day - does Johnny mention his brother Mikey much while hanging out with the others in TLAD (I didn't hang out that much in TLAD), and what would happen if Mikey found out about Johnny's passing?

Coat.
  • Coat.

god bless the dead

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:13 AM

I'm beginning to think that this thread is now just general TLAD discussion that doesn't warrant it's own thread.

Discussion of the day - does Johnny mention his brother Mikey much while hanging out with the others in TLAD (I didn't hang out that much in TLAD), and what would happen if Mikey found out about Johnny's passing?

His brother was serving in the war in Iraq. He would of received the news but considering he lives across the world, he couldn't do much. Unless he got time off, traveled to Los Santos and attended a funeral.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

My memories are vague on this, but it's possible Johnny made an off handed mention of his brother during one of the army service conversations, are started by Clay or Jim.

Heck, maybe even when Terry made his rant about his brother, Johnny may have compared with his own.

How long are these 'discussions of the day' before a new one pops up?

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:59 PM

About torching the R* studios, that was just a joke, don't think that I'm mentally challenged or something...

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:06 PM

I think this thread, and the situation that ignited the thread in the first place, has been challenging our mental strengths since September 2013.

So no worries, we've all lost or fried or ate a piece of our brain.
  • Jeansowaty likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

About torching the R* studios, that was just a joke, don't think that I'm mentally challenged or something...

dude, you do realize that the mentally ill are more likely to be the victims of crime than the perpetrators, right? that's ableist.

NOOOOOO =(

I hope you KNOW that would happen with CJ...

-nothing about johnny/the lost

-nothing about the heists

-nothing about the SP DLC

-nothing about the PC version

oh well. at least we get fugly supercars and sports cars added to online, right?

• Jeansowaty and Drunken Cowboy like this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 June 2014 - 04:26 PM

-nothing about johnny/the lost

-nothing about the heists

-nothing about the SP DLC

-nothing about the PC version

oh well. at least we get fugly supercars and sports cars added to online, right?

Right... @_@. These online DLC packs are so dull and pointless. I don't mean to harp, bitch and moan but GTA V just really lacks soul for me. I can't explain it any better then that, and the online segment of the game is the biggest offender. It has some likable things and some workable mechanics but it's so poorly managed and balanced that most of the content barely gets played.

• nobum62 likes this

HaythamKenway
  • HaythamKenway

Once an SFPD officer, now a Templar

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:04 PM Edited by SFPD officer, 04 June 2014 - 05:06 PM.

(...)

I don't get R*'s obsession with high-end, expensive cars and weapons everywhere. It started in vanilla V and carried over to expansion packs too. Nothing but tacky toys for milionaires. I get it, almighty dollar, loadsamoney etc., but where is the variety? Maybe I don't want to drive around in cutting-edge flashy sports cars all the time. Hell, even Top Gear has regular segments where they drop their Ferraris and Aston Martins and drive around in some normal cars, but in V, it sometimes feels like that the most low-end car on the streets of Los Santos is a BMW.

I actually had a blast driving around LS in run-off-the-mill Emperor, listening to The Low Down. But R* apparently want me to only speed down the highway in orange Adder, listening to Non Stop Pop.
  • B Dawg, thekillerdonuts and nobum62 like this

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

(...)

I don't get R*'s obsession with high-end, expensive cars and weapons everywhere. It started in vanilla V and carried over to expansion packs too. Nothing but tacky toys for milionaires. I get it, almighty dollar, loadsamoney etc., but where is the variety? Maybe I don't want to drive around in cutting-edge flashy sports cars all the time. Hell, even Top Gear has regular segments where they drop their Ferraris and Aston Martins and drive around in some normal cars, but in V, it sometimes feels like that the most low-end car on the streets of Los Santos is a BMW.

I actually had a blast driving around LS in run-off-the-mill Emperor, listening to The Low Down. But R* apparently want me to only speed down the highway in orange Adder, listening to Non Stop Pop.

I wish they'd give the trio more personal vehicles that respawn at their safehouses. Franklin has a car and a bike, so how come Trevor doesn't   have something to go with his truck, like the red scooter he sometimes has when you switch to him, or a Sanchez? He does get a Blazer, but that's not until the end of the game, it only spawns at his trailer, and it only has room for one person.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:36 AM

Trevor also has his yellow submarine at the Sandy Shores airfield as well as a plane, meanwhile Michael can access his wife and daughter's vehicle, and occasionally his son's bicycle ... so, yeah, there's variety to it, somewhat.

True, it would have been better if we could choose which of our modified vehicles gets to be the character's personal infinite spawning vehicle.
I mean it's really odd how the game doesn't has a system to save the vehicles you spent thousands modifying at, or while we're at it, spent vast amount of money legally Purchasing it in the first place.

It reminds me of that small meme image where it says something like "look at all my fancy cars, that I never touch again once I put it in my garage".
  • thekillerdonuts likes this

Dr. Robotnik
  • Dr. Robotnik

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

I think this thread, and the situation that ignited the thread in the first place, has been challenging our mental strengths since September 2013.

So no worries, we've all lost or fried or ate a piece of our brain.

Or fried and ate.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:59 PM Edited by Prince Gumball, 06 June 2014 - 01:59 PM.

A crazy scenario popped up in my head last night, something that would have made FAR MORE SENSE in the game. Starring:

Spoiler

STAHP

You just gave a million dollar idea.

• nobum62 likes this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 12:29 AM Edited by Peachrocks, 07 June 2014 - 12:29 AM.

How did I miss that post?

Anyway, that's as good as Lester beating Trevor to death with his walking stick after finding him in some questionable club posing (badly) as a woman named Trisha.

• universetwisters, Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:48 AM

Anyway, that's as good as Lester beating Trevor to death with his walking stick after finding him in some questionable club posing (badly) as a woman named Trisha.

and then if you want to piss the trevor fans off, you can say, "his character was still consistent because in GTA V, it was not uncommon for trevor to be wearing a dress when you switch to him"

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:56 AM

A better way to piss Trevor fans off is to call their parents and tell them you're from the school and they've been looking up naughty pictures on the school computers.

• TheR1mmer likes this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:02 AM

and then if you want to piss the trevor fans off, you can say, "his character was still consistent because in GTA V, it was not uncommon for trevor to be wearing a dress when you switch to him"

That's the beauty of it
  • matajuegos01 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

GUYS

• B Dawg, Majestic81, Prince Gumball and 2 others like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:33 PM Edited by B Dawg, 05 July 2014 - 06:40 PM.

Oh yeah I saw that yesterday I think :p and I missed that hillarious video end :lol:

BOO f*ckING HOO, I AIN'T GOT TIME FOR THIS! f*ck OFF!!! I wish he was more like that to Ashley.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users