Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

TOO HAWNEE TO FIGHT CRIME!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

YESH.

f*ckING PERFECT! RIGHT ON, 100%!

GTA IV Johnny would WRECK that hick tweaker fa**ot!

• Mr_Leone likes this

ShootPeopleNotDope
  • ShootPeopleNotDope

kill the cop inside your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:30 AM

pffft

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed zentorno

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

fa**ot - disrespectful to male homosexuals

i like you cowboy, but please don't use the word again. you can say words like c*nt, douchebag, and asshole though, i don't really care about those words

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

i like you cowboy, but please don't use the word again. you can say words like c*nt, douchebag, and asshole though, i don't really care about those words

Oh please, "fa**ot" lost near all weight as a gay slur. To me, it just means "pansie" or "sissy".

And hey, I was using it to make fun of Trevor, so it's cool, right?

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:39 AM

Oh please, "fa**ot" lost near all weight as a gay slur. To me, it just means "pansie" or "sissy".

And hey, I was using it to make fun of Trevor, so it's cool, right?

to you, it means "sissy". but not everyone shares your definition of "fa**ot". the default definition of "fa**ot" is a gay man, and the word is used in a disparaging manner.

like i said, you can still use alternatives like "c*nt" or "asshole" to insult that redneck douchebag. hell, you can even use "maggot", it rhymes with "fa**ot"

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

That's why I hate Trevor, because he killed Johnny, who was at least for me more important than T.

But anyway, ending A serves as a way of avenging Johnny, so I'm glad we have that one.

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

Except it doesn't resolve the plot at all and it feels extremely phoned in and very hollow.
  • Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

Except it doesn't resolve the plot at all and it feels extremely phoned in and very hollow.

Neither do the other two endings.

They're all pretty sh*t, but ending A made me feel the most warm and fuzzy inside.

• nobum62 likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:33 PM

Neither do the other two endings.

They're all pretty sh*t, but ending A made me feel the most warm and fuzzy inside.

Of course. Because it allowed you to kill a fictional character because you're on a vengeance mission to avenge another fictional character.

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:42 PM Edited by Peachrocks, 15 December 2013 - 02:44 PM.

C resolved it better than A did. C 'sorta' resolves it, not quite, there are definite problems but they aren't anywhere near as gapingly huge as it was in A or B.

So I was denied my warm fuzzing feeling ironically because they killed Trevor for no real reason. Now where have I heard that before?

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by thesmileys, 16 December 2013 - 07:19 PM.

I felt quite satisfied with A, i always hated Trevor and when he got killed it felt great. I had to replay TLaD again, and really Johnny K broke character, wtf was R* thinking when they killed off the best protag in GTA.

• Drunken Cowboy, nobum62 and matajuegos01 like this

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 16 December 2013 - 07:34 PM.

Maybe they were thinking that he was a dick sucking meth head who lets other men f*ck his girl. A weak worthless shadow of his former self. A worthy death for a guttless maggot. Im glad Trevor stomped his toothless head in.

"Lets f*ck Cowboy"

• TaviColen123 likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by nobum62, 16 December 2013 - 10:35 PM.

Maybe they were thinking that he was a dick sucking meth head who lets other men f*ck his girl. A weak worthless shadow of his former self. A worthy death for a guttless maggot. Im glad Trevor stomped his toothless head in.

"Lets f*ck Cowboy"

congratulations, you are the 1 millionth person to completely miss the point of why we are pissed! the point is that johnny was out-of-character and you failed to see that! well done!

EDIT: i just had to make this

sNgf1dQ.png

• 2281, Elscoumouno95 and thesmileys like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

VOLKSWAFFEN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

R* thinking when they killed off the best protag in GTA.

That's not a fact. That's an opinion. I think Claude's the best protag.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Days since avatar changed: 9

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 17 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

R* thinking when they killed off the best protag in GTA.

That's not a fact. That's an opinion. I think Claude's the best protag.

In other news, the sky is blue and the sun is hot.

• nobum62 likes this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:22 PM Edited by Prince Gumball, 18 December 2013 - 03:22 PM.

They were high while writing this scene, high as f*ck.

I hope something like Brian Griffin happens.

• thesmileys likes this

devonski
  • devonski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

Man, I'm busy with college for a few weeks, and I miss a lot lol.

I'm glad to see that there is still a lot of open discussion here, apart from the morons who can't grasp the idea that Johnny was out of character and the scene was stupid. I still think my Joe John idea would be a much better alternative to killing off Johnny.

Btw, I finally beat GTA V a couple weeks back. While I feel ending C was a good ending, am I the only one who felt like it was a little rushed? I mean, after the factory shootout, they just kinda decide to kill everyone off at once...I feel like it should have been done a little slower and a little more fleshed out. On top of that, they kill off Stretch like he was a major antagonist, but he barely had a role in the story. Yeah, he set Frank and Lamar up. But after that, you don't even see him until the end when Michael kills him off. Why not have a mission where Ballas attack Frank's house, or kidnap Tanisha (the Franklin/Tanisha romance thing, another thing that should been expanded and fleshed out more), or maybe even his aunt too, forcing him to save someone that he loves, and someone he can't stand. I don't know, while I do feel like GTA V does have a pretty good story, I feel like what prevents me from calling it "Great" as everyone else seems to have done is these problems with certain parts of the story. Between Johnny's poor treatment, some story elements that were introduced, only to never be seen again until the very rushed end, and characters that should have played bigger roles, I feel like there are some legitamite problems with the story. I've stated repeatedly, I like GTA V, I love the gameplay, I like the story, and unlike most of the people here who are angry at Johnny's death, I do not blame nor hate Trevor for it (I blame the bad writing, and I've already explained my reasons for not hating Trevor. I was away from this discussion for a while and do not wish to reopen that debate if nobody else wants to). But that doesn't change the fact that this game which seems to have been lauded by everyone as a shining beacon of all that is perfect and good in this world is not pefect, and certainly has room for improvement.

Sidenote: That video of Johnny being angry about his death is hilarious. I almost fell over when he drove his bike into the Internet Cafe. "My bad."

• matajuegos01 likes this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

I'm still not over this. I invested hour after hour into TLAD, loved Johnny's character and was eager to see him in GTA V. I will say this though, Trevor had an entire game to interest me and failed to do so, Johnny had a 20 mission DLC and was twice the character Trevor is. They built and developed Johnny in a 20 mission DLC, come on now. An entire GAME, a 69(?) mission game couldn't develop a character. Trevor is just cancer. His dialogue is sh*t and over the top and everyone who rides his cock are just a bunch of edgy teens who think an opium addict in a dress is Def Comedy Jam.

f*ck this.

• Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

North Koreer

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 20 December 2013 - 07:35 PM

Mr_Leone, on 20 Dec 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

I'm still not over this. I invested hour after hour into TLAD, loved Johnny's character and was eager to see him in GTA V. I will say this though, Trevor had an entire game to interest me and failed to do so, Johnny had a 20 mission DLC and was twice the character Trevor is. They built and developed Johnny in a 20 mission DLC, come on now. An entire GAME, a 69(?) mission game couldn't develop a character. Trevor is just cancer. His dialogue is sh*t and over the top and everyone who rides his cock are just a bunch of edgy teens who think an opium addict in a dress is Def Comedy Jam.

f*ck this.

Looks like someone is on his period, cry some more you queer .

nobum62
  • nobum62

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 December 2013 - 04:24 AM

f*ck this.

niko bellic: how are you allowed to walk the streets without help?

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

f*ck this.

niko bellic: how are you allowed to walk the streets without help?

I'll take the easy way out and just label him a fanboy. 

• nobum62 likes this

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 22 December 2013 - 09:46 PM.

I always lost those arm wrestling fights in TLAD...

So that Trevor could take Johnny down so easily didn't feel off-character to me, haha!! :)

Like I was controlling him during his confrontation with Trevor.

am30
  • am30

ugotsmoked's No. 1 fan and winder up of fools

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

The guy was a meth addict.  if trevor farted in his direction he'd probably fall over!

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

I pushed the red button!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

So that Trevor could take Johnny down so easily didn't feel off-character to me, haha!! :)

Hahaha I would always win the first round and lose the other two. Anyone got tips for me when I get my PS3 fixed, I want to win that sh*t!

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:49 AM

Hahaha I would always win the first round and lose the other two. Anyone got tips for me when I get my PS3 fixed, I want to win that sh*t!

Move that sh*t back and forth until it feels like you're going to break the joystick, then do it even harder, why on earth they kept it that way in V is beyond me.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:22 AM

Move that sh*t back and forth until it feels like you're going to break the joystick, then do it even harder, why on earth they kept it that way in V is beyond me.

At least it's semi-beatable in V. You had to have been one fast stick-jerker to have beaten a TLaD arm wrestle.

That was one feature in the DLC that was pretty sh*t.

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I have zero problems winning arm wrestling in tlad... Dunno why that is

mad_dog_robinson
  • mad_dog_robinson

Hell Fury Owner

• Members

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

It's been too long since TLAD, a lot of things can change in 5 years. He was a former junkie so my guess is that he just got addicted again. His death was justified because he has turned into a parasite, and of course tried to mess with a psychopath. A weak character anyway.

R.I.P Johnny Klebitz, you will not be missed.

you sir are a souless douche 

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users