Screw you, Rockstar... GTA V *SPOILERS*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1,580 replies to this topic
Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

So ... you dislike Trevor, for what he is and what he represents vis a vis a portion of the GTA fanbase ...

But then, you engage with this character in the same fashion ... as they expected you to play around with ...

Except that you are not playing as Trevor, you're playing as Franklin ...

Why ... ? ...

Spoiler

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by Peachrocks, 20 November 2013 - 07:57 PM.

It's the only time Trevor gets exactly what he sows. Him getting exactly what he does upon others seems fair no? Also unlike him, I have a motive :D. For Floyd, for Johnny, for Terry and for Clay... your deaths will be avenged... or something...

Franklin never seems too pleased to hang with Trevor anyway, especially if Lamar is present. Besides, Trevor always said Franklin should learn more from him than Michael. He's just become the subject of those lessons. Also Trevor is always hitting his friends, I thought he'd enjoy getting some back.

I'd like to play my Lost MC online character while I did this but the best I can do is throw tear gas and sticky bombs at his trailer when I complete a mission for Ron or Trevor so when the cut scene starts there's smoke where Trevor is though he doesn't react at all to having gas all around him which is odd considering when I had Franklin pick him up but instead drove around in circles throwing said Tear gas everywhere forcing him to run through it until he passed out.

Besides doing Ron/Trevor online missions usually involves killing Lost which is something I just won't do so it's pretty rare such an opportunity comes up and it's hardly satisfying seeing as Trevor is protected by cut scene magic.

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:54 PM Edited by Grievous, 20 November 2013 - 09:26 PM.

Trevor and Franklin's first meet is just weird anyway. They just somehow got on ... easy.

In fact Trevor's entire reaction to Michael has been rather controlled.

That and, the fact that you can immediately perform hang out activities does benefit And ruin character tensions at the same time.

I kind of abused the hanging out feature a bit too much, as I exhausted all the possible conversations between the protagonists before even the second heist. Back in GTA IV and the Episodes there were nearly two dozens worth of conversations with your friends, encouraging you to repeatedly take them out, even if it is just to get drunk or replenish health.

Now in V, friends talk more during each hang out, but a lot less overall, which completely took me by surprise.

I also hanged out with all three protagonists long before Trevor got to 'officially' know Franklin, which is a glitch/design choice I didn't expected it to be possible, and yet it did. Michael phoned Trevor, came to pick him up with Franklin already on board, Trevor greets us, and all three have a conversation as if everything is fine and normal, what a plot mood breaker haha!

But anyway, I brought all this up because when you talked about how Trevor is protected by cut scene power, it reminded me how the FIB 'bagged him' off screen to force his cooperation with Michael and Franklin, and it was a serious laugh out loud moment with me, due to the way Dave Norton just casually announce 'we knew he'll be trouble, so we took him in by force' and Michael goes screaming all the way through the car ride.

So, yeah, my point is ...

FIB DLC ? ...

Then again consider how people have already criticized on 'too much government involvement' in V ... hmm.

Oh ... Wait.

Spoiler

StairFax
  • StairFax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

I for one was very shocked when I seen him get brutally murdered, Although he was mys Least favorite of the 3 (Niko Being my Favorite) But I still had respect for the character and Did Indeed like him. I think It was Sad how he was killed off.

• Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

The government complaints are because their involvement effectively halves the number of heists that are for 'real' with actual money/choices involved. It's another knee jerk reaction albeit not entirely incorrect.

Yeah the conversations did start to get a bit too broad too quickly, I did wonder if such a game breaker was in there but it's just yet one more thing that made me think they didn't try as hard on the story this time around. Perhaps they just really couldn't write around Trevor? Who knows...

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:26 PM

Your complete lack of reaction to my under cover biker government agent dlc idea shows me that it was either too marvelous to be worth a thought, or it's an act of evasive denial as game developers and publishers often do when they don't feel like confirming something that is undoubtedly true.

Which is to say, I hit right in the money.

I'm so happy.

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:32 PM Edited by Peachrocks, 20 November 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Ha. You'll see why soon enough but you've got the idea backwards. I'm typing this DLC post now so you'll see what I mean... I don't know if it will feed your wall of text addiction, but I'm rolling with it anyway.

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 05:27 AM

I just replayed the mission. And I went and zoomed in on Johnnies face. His eyes were opening and closing, and his mouth was moving. 

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:59 AM

Dude has got a hole on the back of his head, yet still blinks and breathes.

What is this, Call of Duty? A Bethesda Production?

Whoa

• Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

askinnywhitedildo
  • askinnywhitedildo

I <3 Brian

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:48 PM

Dude has got a hole on the back of his head, yet still blinks and breathes.

What is this, Call of Duty? A Bethesda Production?

Whoa

Pretty sure it was just a little glitch.

For a second it gave me hope. 

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Nevertheless Sandy Shores does have its share of mysteries.

For example, I just went through a couple of booty calls as Trevor with local resident Ursula, the hitchhiker whom I somehow didn't wanted to send off to the Altruists.

And, at the end of both booty sessions, at the same time as Trevor reaches his orgasmic high, Ursula yells out "JOHNNY'S BACK" with a much graver tone, as contrasted with the usual high pitched "DADDY!"

So, yeah.

Discuss.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:09 PM

He sleeps for two days in a row, and wakes up just in time for Johnny's funeral, where the Lost spend all their hard earned drug money on the funeral service.

Trevor considers this a waste of lunch money, and rants about how the nation has gone wild on wasting expenses instead of proper health care, which he took it as a personal and monstrous offense.

"omg u see torture is rong but im the wun ho riped ur teeth and waturboardid u with smiles on hueheuehuehueue"

- An inconsistent piece-of-sh*t character

• Deadly Target and nobum62 like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:20 PM

If that story I cooked up were to take itself more seriously, it'll probably just be that part in the beginning, where Trevor wakes up in the middle of the night and felt in the mood to do some pot shots from the roof of his trailer, and basically shot the bikers without even engaging in the slightest desire to know 'who' he was shooting at.

Imagine that Stranger and Freak mission with Cletus, the part where you are to pop tires from the motel balcony, and instead of just shooting at random passersby, there's a convoy of bikers coming through, and you are tasked in blowing off the front tire of the leading biker. You do so and you see how the bald biker gets ejected from the shock, before an oncoming truck blares its horns and plows through the entire convoy. And Cletus laughs about Trevor's awesome shot, and then the game moves on as if nothing truly significant happened.

Then again ... yeah , even that didn't sounded as if it were taking itself very seriously. A bit more gruesome dark humor, but still without much consideration.

I've heard my dad say that, as well as "Joe's back!" and "Jack's back!" when he's "revitalized" something, such as starting a motor or making a fire outdoors. I wouldn't pay that one too much mind.

The one that DOES bother me is "Love's Hate Relationship with Taxes". What possibly could have been the incentive, of the probably THOUSANDS of GTA characters to use Johnny's likeness on such an insignificant piece of litter.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:51 PM

It's funny you mentioned the "By the book" scene, because I found it extraordinary that while That mission garnered so much noise, comments, and supposed 'controversy', we here never once mentioned it while discussing Trevor.

But fact is that scene was played entirely from the player's choice of method.

I choose to continue douse water during the entire interrogation, and I do so in a 'three second, pause, repeat' rhythm. I also continue to douse the water because the target seemed so afraid of it with each repeated uses, and I thought I might even get a gold medal for abusing the target's weakness and finishing the interrogation quickly.

Sadly though, the gold medal requires that you use all the available devices.

Regardless, I made it through the scene just by this one technique, t'was only later on the internet that I learned of the wrench's ballbusting, the tooth pulling, and Rockstar's RAGE engine displaying outstanding lightning effect with the electrocution.

I also initially thought that, considering it's in the form of a jerry can, that we were going to threaten to lit the target on fire, not drown him with waterboarding. So I initially thought it to be the most efficient method.

And in a way, it Was the least gruesome method. The lesser of the available evils that is.

From my playthrough, Trevor therefor did remained consistent, and the speech he delivered afterwards does have the Rockstar flair for humor.

The Floyd situation is a bit more unnerving, it's never made clear why Trevor has such a fixation on wanting to crash this guy's life and continuingly pushes him around, and the molestation bit as well.

But on the other hand it does seem 'fair' within the GTA universe logic that such a thing occurs. Past GTA protagonist have also been known to continue push around characters that doesn't behave in a constant 'manly' attitude.

The only difference is the evolution of graphical technology, what those blocky polygon stain of pixels did ten years ago is now something borderline photorealistic occurring before our eyes.

And seriously, a character such as 'Trevor' ... he is but a suggestion as to what is to come yet in future GTA installments, with the continuous progression of technology, additional gameplay detail can be added to any of Trevor's ticks.

Whereas now they still remain scripted animations, one day it'll be entirely controllable.

And then you will panic.

I've heard my dad say that, as well as "Joe's back!" and "Jack's back!" when he's "revitalized" something, such as starting a motor or making a fire outdoors. I wouldn't pay that one too much mind.

The one that DOES bother me is "Love's Hate Relationship with Taxes". What possibly could have been the incentive, of the probably THOUSANDS of GTA characters to use Johnny's likeness on such an insignificant piece of litter.

But from Trevor's perspective it must be ... weird.

I don't know if Ursula says the same things if it was Michael or Franklin who gave her the lift.

That newspaper thing was a bit of a welcoming discovery for me. Because after a random wanted cop chase sequence, I decided to walk for a while, and just before crossing the streets I see these newspaper vending machines, and I tell myself "well i'm sure even today you still can't put a coin in and retrieve a newspaper, but what the heck, let's give it a try".

And Io and behold. Johnny Klebitz!

It seriously made my day.

To bad such moment where a simple curiosity leads to a easter egg didn't happen more often.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:03 PM Edited by Grievous, 24 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

My Sandy Shores mysteries featuring Ursula continues!

Thinking she might actually yell out "Johnny's Back!" for a third time in a row, I took her out again.

Saying it is a 'bit of a drive', she got into position to play with Trevor's mister winky.

Driving past Trevor's trailer van, an explosion occurred, completely all of a sudden.

I thought this is it! The Lost are going to lynch me on the streets!

But then no, I circled a few times around, finding nothing. Except this burned out truck at the trailer's garage, which is what exploded it in the first place.

I realize it was the monster truck I had stored in the garage for Trevor.

So did the game glitched it out of the garage and had it explode when the garage door was closing on it?

How come it never occurred before when I went by the trailer? and only now with Ursula?

She didn't yelled out "Johnny's back!" this time around either.

A couple days later I took her out again.

Driving past the trailer, nothing happened. No vehicles glitching out of the garage for explosion

Then, barely five seconds after passing by the trailer, my left rear car wheel started to catch on fire. As I was pondering just how could that even be possible as I was driving on the wet sands near the bay, my car then exploded in sudden Steven Spielberg fashion. Trevor and Ursula went toast!

Coming out of the hospital, I had to go fetch me another body armor at ammunation.

Now, akin to how the ammunition clerk near Simeon's car dealer shop has unique conversations with Franklin after "The Long Stretch" mission, the clerk at Sandy Shores, called Melvin, knows Trevor personally.

And this time they had this exchange:

"I don't mean to pry, but is it true about all them bikers that got killed?"
"All you do is pry, Melvin. It's the only thing you've got left. I have been feeling fairly betrayed recently by the local community ,yes, and seeking reparations for any wrongdoings."
"I always kinda liked Johnny K."
"Oh you did, did you? well, there might still nbe a bit of him on the bottom of my foot, if you're pining for a reunion?"
"No, no. Just forget I said anything."

It's amazing just how new situations seems to come up in the middle of things in this game, even if it is simply to return home after modding a vehicle. As such with Franklin, I encountered a random encounter with a Lost footsolider on my way back to Los Santos. And Franklin would ask about what that patch on "the back of your jacket" means, and wonder if he was an "Angel of Death" or something, which is interesting to see how Franklin has at least heard about the Angels.

The Lost biker naturally took offense and shouted off how the Angels are all finished, "a myth".

Michael at least knows who the Lost MCs are, as shown during the car ride conversation with Trevor during the Offshore Merryweather heist. Trevor would talk about his 'industry' and of having appropriated the Sandy Shores airfield, which Michael suggests that the last managers of the area weren't too happy about it, and Trevor in turn vaguely states that the Lost had hit a difficult financial downturn recently, and Michael laughs off at how Trevor hasn't changed in always taking on with the bigger man/organization.

So on one hand Franklin heard of the Angels and isn't familiar with the Lost, but Michael is aware of the Lost Motorcycle Club's presence in Blaine County.

It is indeed interesting how one character knows things the other doesn't within the same huge universe, and not how everyone has heard of or knows the same things.

Elscoumouno95
  • Elscoumouno95

Bleeder burger eater !

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:30 PM

I don't want to disappoint you but if you have this random event with michael he gonna wonder if his hitchhiker is in the Angel of death MC too.

But your story is better than rockstar did.

They can make this random event impossible for Michael like Trevor cant do this random event and your interpretation of the facts would be perfect.

Another dialogue where Johnny is mentoined is with the second bounty of body hunters missions of Trevor, when his bounty began to annoyed Trevor he said that if continu like that he gonna have a bad time under his boot and his bounty said that he knows about Johnny.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

I don't want to disappoint you but if you have this random event with michael he gonna wonder if his hitchhiker is in the Angel of death MC too.

But your story is better than rockstar did.

They can make this random event impossible for Michael like Trevor cant do this random event and your interpretation of the facts would be perfect.

Another dialogue where Johnny is mentoined is with the second bounty of body hunters missions of Trevor, when his bounty began to annoyed Trevor he said that if continu like that he gonna have a bad time under his boot and his bounty said that he knows about Johnny.

They mention Johnny's death a lot, as just another "f*ck you" joke. Like the Ammu-Nation vendor says "Did you really kill all them bikers? I really did kinda like that Johnny K." And then Trevor responds "wel hes on my shoo lol" or something like that, even though I did this about a few in-game weeks after the fact.

Johnny apparently had a lot of impact and presence in the region, but they go into NO depth on it. I want some back-story and answers which we SHOULD HAVE gotten in GTA:O.

It's okay, guys. We have some new tank tops, anally-smuggled pistols, and knives very awkwardly reskinned as bottles. I can't wait for the next pack. I hope all future DLC revolves around different types of gang SUVs and skinny-jeans.

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

They mention Johnny's death a lot, as just another "f*ck you" joke. Like the Ammu-Nation vendor says "Did you really kill all them bikers? I really did kinda like that Johnny K." And then Trevor responds "wel hes on my shoo lol" or something like that, even though I did this about a few in-game weeks after the fact.

*sneezes*

Now, akin to how the ammunition clerk near Simeon's car dealer shop has unique conversations with Franklin after "The Long Stretch" mission, the clerk at Sandy Shores, called Melvin, knows Trevor personally.

And this time they had this exchange:

"I don't mean to pry, but is it true about all them bikers that got killed?"
"All you do is pry, Melvin. It's the only thing you've got left. I have been feeling fairly betrayed recently by the local community ,yes, and seeking reparations for any wrongdoings."
"I always kinda liked Johnny K."
"Oh you did, did you? well, there might still be a bit of him on the bottom of my foot, if you're pining for a reunion?"
"No, no. Just forget I said anything."

Point is though they've made a lot of references to the Lost in the game, A Lot.

They didn't treated it as some coyote hit by the train incident and moved on, no, the whole in-game world reacted to it from one small way to another!

It's still better than nothing.

• B Dawg likes this

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

I think it's worse than nothing personally. I'd rather them not be in the game at all then have to deal with so many of the online missions being anti Lost on top of the crap they get in single player. The content that is in there is not why I at least like TLAD.

At least we could use our imaginations as to what happened next... better than having terrible writing steer a character in a certain direction. Feasible? Yes... Likely? Hell no.

• B Dawg and Drunken Cowboy like this

FearTheLiving
  • FearTheLiving

Giovane D'onore

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:47 AM

I think it's worse than nothing personally. I'd rather them not be in the game at all then have to deal with so many of the online missions being anti Lost on top of the crap they get in single player. The content that is in there is not why I at least like TLAD.

At least we could use our imaginations as to what happened next... better than having terrible writing steer a character in a certain direction. Feasible? Yes... Likely? Hell no.

This. I would have much rather The Lost, Johnny, Clay, and Terry not shown up in V at all, then what we got.

• B Dawg, Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Can't wait to play GTA V in 800x600 and in Minecraft setting

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:57 AM

Why is the Lost always the enemy gang in every games since they appeared? (except TLAD of course)

nobum62
  • nobum62

eh. look. SH*T

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

Why is the Lost always the enemy gang in every games since they appeared? (except TLAD of course)

because f*ck the lost

Grievous
  • Grievous

Wall of Text Armada

• Members

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

because f*ck the lost

Actually even in Lost and Damned you get to shoot the Lost a couple of times, when Brian pulled out the half-assed schism.

So it's part of the principle, all modern GTA protagonist has to shoot a Lost biker at least once, even in the portable entry Chinatown Wars if I heard it correctly.

Anyway, in GTA V, there is a base-jumping parachute challenge titled "Damned if you don't".

It's from the saying 'damned if you do, damned if you don't', but it is also a word play on the fact that this challenge has you go above a 'dam'.

But as if that word play wasn't enough, guess where is this challenge located at?

Right next to the bar north east of Los Santos where the Lost hangs around constantly ...

Speaking of bar-hanging bikers, one of the purchasable properties, the Hookies, located on the west highway on the map, is also a hangout spot for the Lost.

At one time as Michael, owner of the Hookies, he gets a text message asking his assistance in dealing with a bar shootout that just occurred.

To my surprise, I wasn't tasked in clearing out the bikers, rather the Vagos gang, way off their Los Santos turf!

In other words, Michael just assisted the Lost MC.

Further fueling Trevor's conflict with Michael, had the game's scripted story acknowledged That.

• orbitalraindrops and nobum62 like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:08 AM

To reiterate, even if Rockstar WAS attempting to appease a TLaD fanbase even just by the APPEARANCE of the club and its old members, they f*cked it up. Especially in GTA:O.

I'd really rather have not had them in GTA V at all than have them portrayed this way.

I still REALLY just want to like, get one statement, one forum post, one email from Rockstar, just answering some of these Lost/Johnny questions.

• nobum62 likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

eh. look. SH*T

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:27 AM

I still REALLY just want to like, get one statement, one forum post, one email from Rockstar, just answering some of these Lost/Johnny questions.

but we won't cuz remember f*ck the lost right?

until we get a forum post or email or whatever, i will continue to believe that rockstar doesn't give a flying f*ck about johnny

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:45 AM

until we get a forum post or email or whatever, i will continue to believe that rockstar doesn't give a flying f*ck about johnny

Which is their right. If they hate the character they made, that's totally fine with me. But is it appropriate to throw your fanbase under the bus just because YOU hate him?

Well, we don't know. Maybe they focused more on the Trevor part and wanted to show "o dam he insain", maybe they were killing off GTA IV collectively to bring in the "new era", or maybe they got loaded on Pisswassers... Even if it's an explanation I'll hate, I'd like an explanation nonetheless. 

• nobum62 likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

eh. look. SH*T

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:24 AM Edited by nobum62, 01 December 2013 - 02:24 AM.

some people say that the gta 5 antagonists were total pussies and didn't do enough bad sh*t to make you hate them.

you know what would make devin weston a great antagonist? if he was the one who killed johnny (or sent men to do it). boy i would have enjoyed pushing him off a cliff a lot more. the same thing goes for steve haines. that would make the player want to kill the antagonists a lot more. 

of course i'd still would like johnny to be a badass biker who wouldn't go down without a fight, not an out-of-character pussy drug-addict. also, i'd like to make it extremely difficult for merryweather and fbi agents to kill him, and johnny k dies because it took 500 men to kill him, or 30 buzzards, or something like that.

i may not be a professional writer, but this story i just suggested is still a quadrillion times better than the scene we have now

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:34 AM Edited by Peachrocks, 01 December 2013 - 08:37 AM.

Like I've said before you have to try pretty hard to do worse then what they wrote.

The main reason Weston sucks as an antagonist isn't because he's a 'pussy', Dimitri was just as much and yet he's considered far better than Weston.

It's because Weston's character doesn't really have much attached to him or the protagonist/s. Okay he tried to kill Michael and family once, but then what? He was honestly introduced into the story so late they had little time to build him up into a worthwhile nemesis. The story for all intents and purposes didn't have an antagonist and it's one of the reasons it falls short. 

• FearTheLiving, Drunken Cowboy and nobum62 like this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

My Ravioli's Too Spicy!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

Interesting most of the past GTA antagonists, Sonny, Lance, Big Smoke, Dimitri, Billy, they were all alley/mentor gone bad. Bulgarin and Weston really just showed no depth, as they were always those "I'm just gonna be a brash, annoying dick." first stage, grunt antagonists, like Vlad, Brian Jeremy, Ray Boccino, Ricardo Diaz, Pulaski, Forbes. It would have been fine killing Weston early on. We steal some cars, he stiffs us money, we kill him. But what the f*ck? The grand finale? He was even put above Haynes, Stretch, the Chinese Guy, what-have-you.

Terrible story. And even the online's disappointing. I get into further depth in all this crap on that other super thread I made.

Peachrocks
  • Peachrocks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

I think the worst part is the game is actually okay and has a lot of potential, it's just a bunch of tiny errors in writing, planning and game play that just snowball into a bigger problem.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users