Photo

Stuck on Heist [SPOILER]

5 replies to this topic
ShiFty-x_x
  • ShiFty-x_x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:24 AM

So the submarine heist yea I did everything everything is checked off but I can't start it anywhere I switched between all characters is anyone else having the same problem?

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:46 AM

I think you need to raise your skill levels with Michael ( flying ) and Franklin ( shooting ). Check your texts/emails with them.

You also need to wait for Wade... or Ron, I can't remember which, to call you as Trevor.

ShiFty-x_x
  • ShiFty-x_x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

I think you need to raise your skill levels with Michael ( flying ) and Franklin ( shooting ). Check your texts/emails with them.

You also need to wait for Wade... or Ron, I can't remember which, to call you as Trevor.

well have michaela flying level up to 100 doing flight school but didnt do all but I will upgrade franklins shooting stat thanks ill see if this works

ebs201
  • ebs201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:05 AM

I'm, having the same problem, it's so frustrating and I hate the stupid side missions, like the weed guy, so stuffed up killing the aliens and clowns i need help!!! (with the heist part)

So the submarine heist yea I did everything everything is checked off but I can't start it anywhere I switched between all characters is anyone else having the same problem?

I

gtaadam81
  • gtaadam81

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:14 AM Edited by gtaadam81, 18 September 2013 - 06:16 AM.

I had the same, but did some Michael missions with the FIB and then I got a text from Trevors cousin to start the heist.

Didnt need to improve skills.

michaelrayliotta
  • michaelrayliotta

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Welll, man.. Did you do anything with fraklins gun level?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users