Photo

Coping With Others

5 replies to this topic
tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

It was only inevitable that four other people would end up playing my GTA V game. We've been doing it since Vice city.

But I really want to take this one serious. I've been a 'hardcore' gamer for the past few years and I live doing everything there is to do, taking my time, etc.

But anyway, I'm losing all my money, all my ammo, and all that stuff. They don't do missions, they just put in cheats and f*ck around, and it's really detracting from my experience.

Icant just make them not play it, so is there a way stop this?

Drakeulah
  • Drakeulah

African American gang member

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:10 AM

So you live with 4 other people that play YOUR game and don't have their own profiles to save progress on?

tjbyrum1
  • tjbyrum1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

No I only live with two of them.

And they don't beat games like I do so they don't go through the steps to log Ito the accounts I made them.

But I tuned off auto save and that works out lol

BigIce17
  • BigIce17

A Righteous Yout

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:06 PM

I know how you feel. Im so happy I was an only child. But I used to have obnoxious friends who would do that all day. Tbh, You're just gonna have to just tell them whats up. Make a new account dedicated to that, because trust me I get how you feel right now.

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:06 PM Edited by FutoDriver, 18 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

Take off automatic log in option on your account. Forces them to use their own you made for them then.

BananLaks
  • BananLaks

Trick

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:17 PM

Take off automatic log in option on your account. Forces them to use their own you made for them then.

This :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users