Photo

is the game really awful?

73 replies to this topic
ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

All im seeing on these boards is moaning,bitching & disappointment about the game..Is it really that bad!? i was going to buy the game later this week but after looking on these boards im not so sure

• cubby73 likes this

Pantera2198
  • Pantera2198

Prankster

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:09 AM

No I think it's the best GTA yet... easily...

• Zroovy, adictoGTA, Deba515 and 1 other like this

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Winner

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

best video game....ever

• Rock Howard and GTAhole like this

supperman
  • supperman

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

Its Amazing. PC version will be tits!

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:12 AM

Make your own opinion, don't let others make your own mind up. Judge it from what you have seen. My opinion counts for nothing at this point but it is not awful, it is a very good game. 

KillerBunnys122
  • KillerBunnys122

Player Hater

• Members

Ofcourse not! It's just all the cry babies are complaining while the people that love it are too busy playing it...

best GTA!
  • IveGotNoValues likes this

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Dude, it's terrible, don't buy it, ever...

KicknShift
  • KicknShift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

It's truly a great game. No doute

zzmorg82
  • zzmorg82

In the moment.

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:13 AM

The forum is riddle with alot of trolls so most of them are doing that. IMO, the game is really good, and I definately recommend getting it.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:14 AM Edited by AlasClarin, 18 September 2013 - 02:14 AM.

Problems so far:

- Vehicle handling feels worse and less fun / realistic than GTA IV.

- Vehicle deformation is worse than GTA IV, all vehicles are like tanks.

- Lack of basic interiors like Burger Shot or Cluckin Bell, lack of interiors in general.

- You can't buy houses even if Rockstar said you could.

If you are fine with those problems, then go ahead and buy it.

• Hypertenzion, World Champion and 1987_EC like this

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by Zroovy, 18 September 2013 - 02:16 AM.

Best GTA so far, also the story is better than the IV

My only problem actually is the airplane visual on rotation

cmiller4642
  • cmiller4642

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:16 AM

The missions are so much fun that I'm playing them more than free roam if that says something

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

ignore all these bitches who complain and sh*t.

this game is perfect.

graphics? beautiful. driving? perfect. physics? amazing. map size? f*ckING HUGE. things to do? endless. 

seriously i've just stopped playing this game after about 20 hours...i've only just "unlocked" trevor. rockstar hit gold with this game.

GET IT NOW!!!

• GTA5FAN055 and GTAhole like this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Nah most of the whining/bitching is about the handling which is not that bad (some users actually find it more entertaining than IV's handling) 

Only think I'm sad is that Rockstar promised that you could buy safehouses in single-player but after all its multiplayer exclusive... well besides that the game is freaking epic!!

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:19 AM Edited by AlasClarin, 18 September 2013 - 02:19 AM.

this game is perfect.

graphics? beautiful. driving? perfect. physics? amazing. map size? f*ckING HUGE. things to do? endless. 

seriously i've just stopped playing this game after about 20 hours...i've only just "unlocked" trevor. rockstar hit gold with this game.

GET IT NOW!!!

You fanboys are funny, I stated facts and you just have to say "IT'S PERFECT, ALL HAIL ROCKSTAR", etc, etc.

It's good that you like the game, but don't say that it's perfect. Thanks.

zalanith
  • zalanith

I <3 R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

because some of them are hipster , (like first time in IV , car handling suck and things .. and now - look . i hate this i want that)

or mad pc player. (im not mad , just jealous) .but i can smell the beeeg plan from rockstargames , about recent rival ads(watch doge) that they gonna release pc ver same date as watch doge. just smell , not sure . nobody even tell me or confirm it anyway.

• Jackal. and Noman1200 like this

727gta
  • 727gta

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

this game is perfect.

GET IT NOW!!!

Remove yourself from Rockstar's arse for a minute. The game isn't perfect, there are faults with it but it still is a good game. Dumb fanboy.

odiedodi2
  • odiedodi2

Snitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:25 AM

Problems so far:

- Lack of basic interiors like Burger Shot or Cluckin Bell, lack of interiors in general.

All are valid flaws, but the game's still worth buying. All of the grand theft autos have flaws. This one is no exception, but you can't say it's not a great game overall. As for vehicle deformation, that's not entirely correct. It's very much possible to get GTA IV level deformation. I've done it a few times already. They just drastically toned down the amount of deformation from normal crashes and such. If it bothers you, don't buy the armor upgrades for vehicles. My banshee can take hits like it's made of unobtainium now.

• AlasClarin likes this

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:27 AM

Problems so far:

All are valid flaws, but the game's still worth buying. All of the grand theft autos have flaws. This one is no exception, but you can't say it's not a great game overall. As for vehicle deformation, that's not entirely correct. It's very much possible to get GTA IV level deformation. I've done it a few times already. They just drastically toned down the amount of deformation from normal crashes and such. If it bothers you, don't buy the armor upgrades for vehicles. My banshee can take hits like it's made of unobtainium now.

Indeed, but they could easily evaid the vehicle problems just by copy pasting from GTA IV (in my opinion).

ShaneHaughey
  • ShaneHaughey

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:29 AM

I dare anyone to look at a major forum devoted to a series after a new AAA title is added. I have yet to see the forums be positive, even once. Forums are generally a useless aggregate.

ruthless88
  • ruthless88

GTA Assassin

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by ruthless88, 18 September 2013 - 02:33 AM.

I'm enjoying it. The scenery, the cars, the guns and customization are amazing :)

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:34 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 18 September 2013 - 02:34 AM.

this game is perfect.

GET IT NOW!!!

You fanboys are funny, I stated facts and you just have to say "IT'S PERFECT, ALL HAIL ROCKSTAR", etc, etc.

It's good that you like the game, but don't say that it's perfect. Thanks.

They're not facts, god damn you're annoying. 

Just because you don't like the driving, doesn't mean they're bad. They're not broken, they work as they should. Gtf over it. 

thivakar
  • thivakar

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:38 AM

It feels like a totally new series. Everything looks awesome. Like as others mentioned, driving is a bit irks and cars are like tanks lol but everything else appears to be good. But for some reason im not feeling the game. I might need to play more.

FutoDriver
  • FutoDriver

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

Game is'int awful by any means. You'll notice the legit issue is one thing (car handling/physics) one issue alone doesn't make a game completely worthless though.

Littlescary
  • Littlescary

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

Game is'int awful by any means. You'll notice the legit issue is one thing (car handling/physics) one issue alone doesn't make a game completely worthless though.

Cars handle 10x better than GTA IV for me, sorry.

Not a "legit" issue at all.

just-a-spaz
  • just-a-spaz

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

It's way better than GTA IV, but the driving is a bit wonky. However, you get used to it and it's actually pretty nice. I still prefer IV's slippery driving, but this game is just fine. 

omer19992010
  • omer19992010

Grove Street OG

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

Best GTA Yet

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

Problems so far:

You must have a terrible life. All you do on this forum is whinge.

• DobertReniro likes this

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:55 AM

The game is freaking amazing!! I been playing for most of the day. It took me about 5 hours to get used to how it feels. It feels like a different game than IV. Once I got the hang of it... OMG it's a blast. The driving is excellent. There are tons of peds and cars on the road (PS3). It's just great! I love it!

• GTAhole likes this

TwasthedaybeforeGTAV
  • TwasthedaybeforeGTAV

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:57 AM

The game is fine. May not be the game of year (because Battle Field 4 will more than likely be that), but it is in for a strong run for it. The city is huge. Endless amounts of activity to do. The scenery is amazing, the story line is great, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with the driving. 

I am disappointed that you cannot buy safehouses (just for satisfaction that I can see the beach); but, it is still an amazing game. Don't listen to these fastidious pussies who can never be pleased with what they're given. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users