Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Stock Exchange Information Thread (WIP)

535 replies to this topic
navilin
  • navilin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by navilin, 26 September 2013 - 06:12 PM.

I found a way yesterday after trial and error for the last 3 days

the problem is that the graphs are broken they don't show the small ups and downs anymore, so this is what I did

I have bought one share from 10 companies

I'd just play a bit and every half an hour I'd look at them those that went up by more than 1% I would sell and buy again. In the end I have now one share of each company at approx their maximum value. when I look at my portfolio and a share is at aprox -20% (it's even possible to get 30% out of it but then you really need to be focused and I like to put more focus on the gameplay than the stock exchange (I do this a lot with a the medicine company betapills or something - but I presume it's different for everyone). I put all my money in it play another side mission or whatever I feel like doing and then sell them again when they are back at their height. Consistently gives me 20% return on my investments. Of course lester is better but 20% is a lot and I prefer to not replay the missions but explore the game a bit more and do side missions like freaks and strangers or or flight school or whatever.

This is what i've found to be the best return.  Use information you can find and be patient.

I heard a radio news piece sayign water quality was bad in LS.  I then purchased max shares on each character (approx 200-500k on each) in the stock Raine, the bottled water company which was trading at the all time low of around $5 a share, showing a high previous week of $24.

It showed small returns after a few days, but then started climbing after 1 week of in-game time to around 40% increase, and still only at around $8 a share.  I'll leave it to you to decide to sell there or wait.

Notes: Remember people, investing is risky! We don't know the exact mechanics or algorythms of the market so have some fun, play around, don't get disheartened.  If you make a real loss then always be prepared with fairly decent save game, i.e after you've just got new armor and ammo.

Question: Anyone has completed the game watched Richardsmajestic shares?  I didn't pay attention before but on my second run through the game i've just completed Meltdown, the shares have hit a new bottom level.  Will they go back up?

Cheers guys, good discussion, keep it up.

I am currently riding a 55.88% increase in ECola (Profit 32,790,000$ currently). I have been just watching it go up saving whenever it hits a new high. I keep watching and saving everytime it hits a new high and have noticed it usually goes by 1-2 times in a row and falls 1-2 times in a row (for a net gain) and every so often will go up and down 3 times in a row. If it goes down by 4 it has meant it is falling and has continued to do so. After this initially happened I reloaded my save point at the maximum I had before it began to fall. I decided to just see what happens and see if it starts gaining from this maximum and it did. Ive reloaded 3 times since last night including just moments ago and it continues to gain even though i turned off the console last night. This also requires to you basically sit on the page and watch, but if you really want the golf course or movie theater and didnt wait till after the final mission for the assination mission its worth it.

EDIT: 15 minutes later  72.27% 41,700,000

I have not seen either Majestic or MerryWeather rise of fall by more than .20. I was hoping to see big gains from merry weather since you recieve that email saying the price is only temporary, but no such luck and its been like probably a month in game time since I did the final mission and even longer for majestic.

KuldarYldrad
  • KuldarYldrad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:40 PM Edited by KuldarYldrad, 26 September 2013 - 06:42 PM.

I don't understand how you have such increase of the price. For me it increase by 0.01%, 0.02% if I'm really lucky.

navilin
  • navilin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:47 PM Edited by navilin, 26 September 2013 - 08:09 PM.

I don't understand how you have such increase of the price. For me it increase by 0.01%, 0.02% if I'm really lucky.

Honestly I got lucky because Ive been play this stock for mostly 1-2% returns and all the sudden it started to spike. Now I have it stuck in some sort of loop beause I have since just started saving at the maximum and as soon as it goes down twice in a row i reload this takes ~30seconds whereas waiting for it to gain again would take about 2 minutes. Also everytime I reloa the prices jumps by about another .15% so Im doing this now at this point in time I'm at 99.69% return on my 58,000,000$. I dont know what is going now or if this is repeatable for anyone else (it does not work on the assasination missions for sure) but Im going to milk it for all its worth. I only wish I had invested with all my characters, but now Im affraid to switch and for the loop to end.

*Just tried switching and having another character invest instantly went down by .25% return. There is some mechanic building for if you have two people buying.

PMDeSan
  • PMDeSan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

the problem is that the graphs are broken they don't show the small ups and downs anymore, so this is what I did

I'd just play a bit and every half an hour I'd look at them those that went up by more than 1% I would sell and buy again. In the end I have now one share of each company at approx their maximum value. when I look at my portfolio and a share is at aprox -20% (it's even possible to get 30% out of it but then you really need to be focused and I like to put more focus on the gameplay than the stock exchange (I do this a lot with a the medicine company betapills or something - but I presume it's different for everyone). I put all my money in it play another side mission or whatever I feel like doing and then sell them again when they are back at their height. Consistently gives me 20% return on my investments. Of course lester is better but 20% is a lot and I prefer to not replay the missions but explore the game a bit more and do side missions like freaks and strangers or or flight school or whatever.

This is what i've found to be the best return.  Use information you can find and be patient.

I heard a radio news piece sayign water quality was bad in LS.  I then purchased max shares on each character (approx 200-500k on each) in the stock Raine, the bottled water company which was trading at the all time low of around $5 a share, showing a high previous week of $24.

It showed small returns after a few days, but then started climbing after 1 week of in-game time to around 40% increase, and still only at around $8 a share.  I'll leave it to you to decide to sell there or wait.

Notes: Remember people, investing is risky! We don't know the exact mechanics or algorythms of the market so have some fun, play around, don't get disheartened.  If you make a real loss then always be prepared with fairly decent save game, i.e after you've just got new armor and ammo.

Question: Anyone has completed the game watched Richardsmajestic shares?  I didn't pay attention before but on my second run through the game i've just completed Meltdown, the shares have hit a new bottom level.  Will they go back up?

I am currently riding a 55.88% increase in ECola (Profit 32,790,000$ currently). I have been just watching it go up saving whenever it hits a new high. I keep watching and saving everytime it hits a new high and have noticed it usually goes by 1-2 times in a row and falls 1-2 times in a row (for a net gain) and every so often will go up and down 3 times in a row. If it goes down by 4 it has meant it is falling and has continued to do so. After this initially happened I reloaded my save point at the maximum I had before it began to fall. I decided to just see what happens and see if it starts gaining from this maximum and it did. Ive reloaded 3 times since last night including just moments ago and it continues to gain even though i turned off the console last night. This also requires to you basically sit on the page and watch, but if you really want the golf course or movie theater and didnt wait till after the final mission for the assination mission its worth it.

EDIT: 15 minutes later  72.27% 41,700,000

I have not seen either Majestic or MerryWeather rise of fall by more than .20. I was hoping to see big gains from merry weather since you recieve that email saying the price is only temporary, but no such luck and its been like probably a month in game time since I did the final mission and even longer for majestic.

Can you put your method in a Step by step approach so we can see if it is repeatable.

Is this correct? I am confused on what you are doing to create the loop. 

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

4) See if there is a change

5 - A) If there is a raise in price Save again

5 - B) If the price drops reload from previous save.

navilin
  • navilin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:50 AM Edited by navilin, 27 September 2013 - 09:05 AM.

Can you put your method in a Step by step approach so we can see if it is repeatable.

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

This is more or less it, but save before any puchase of stock. It seems like if you save when its on the upswing and reload from that point it doesn't process the gains youve already made and continues. This is similar to if you buy a stock and save after it falls and reload it will keep falling no matter how many times you reload (thats been my experiene at least). The system i first described was time consuming to the max (watch every up and down and letting it rise and fall) it was useful to understand the pattern or cycle it was going on. Now Im just reloading as soon as it falls twice and it will either initially rise or fall. If it initially rises it goes on to rise by about ~$0.15 total from the next three updates of the market since I bought the stock at around $4.11 thats almost a 5% gain each time. Currently at 166.8% profit $98,700,000 (I'll upload a picture tomorrow when I break 100,000,000). Its definetely not just happening on its own something about saving while its on the upswing and not the down swing plays a role in this. I also tried to get Franklin in on the action, but as soon as I purchased stock with him it began to fall drastically (-$.25) compared to the marginal ups and downs (plus or minus $.01 to.10) its been doing this entire process up till i made that purchase so I reloaded (I guess Mike will own the golf course and the theate).

So to test it I would invest in a stock and save each time it goes up. As soon as it falls four consecutive updates reload and see what happens. Sometimes when I reload it will fall a few times or go into the process of up and down but gaining overall. Other times it simply gains 3 updates in a row.

So step by step. Maybe try this process 5 times for 10 updates it should become obvious if it is going to work or not.

1.Save

2.Watch for it to rise and save each time it rises

3. If stock falls four times in a row reload

4. Repeat

As I said before in the interest of time I have taken to simply reloading when it falls two updates in a row now seeing as it will take it 1 minute to at least meet where it was at, aslo because when I load it often times goes on a three increase update streak.If successful this would meant there is some sort of counter that reset/reloaded when you reload a save.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

I have given back the motorbike to  the guy, he was very happy, but I never got any SMS nor any shares after this. With Michael, circa 55% of the game completed. sucks.

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Soldier

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:26 PM

It appears to me that if you do something in a mission or random encounter that gives you an indication on stock that is going to go up, that appreciation doesn't appear on the share price graph, or the "high" value. It only appears in the value of any stock you buy.

This would tie in with the powered by social club theory, because the graph would then be determined by what all players online are buying and selling. If you do something in game that manipulates prices, that only applied to your shares, therefore it doesn't show up on the graph. At least that seems the most likely explanation.

Haven't done anything off mission that might affect stock prices though, so unsure if the same would apply.

It doesn't effect the stocks (off mission results) after the main story line you're pretty much on your own and if you didn't wait with those increasing missions. You pretty much have to find a way yourself. Quite happy with my way gives me a good return while completing the game.

What I was more trying to say was that I think the graphs on the market tab are completely independent from your actions in game, e.g. the assassination missions. You get an increase in value to anything in your Portfolio tab. The reason I think this is I've seen the value per share in my portfolio way higher than the "high" value on the market page.

Can anyone confirm if my observation is correct?

You may ask does it matter right - if you buy it you get the appreciation, so why care what the market graph says? Well, since we're trying to figure out how this works, if the above is true, then you actually need to buy the stocks if you want to test stuff out - e.g. blow up FlyUS planes or whatever - because the impact will only show up in what you hold in your portfolio, not in the Market Graph. You can't just blow stuff up an check the market graph, because I think that's being controlled by by the SocialClub. That movement still matters, but I think you get a boost over and above that if you do stuff in game that impacts the stock, but you just won't see the on the graph.

thun3r
  • thun3r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

Soooo today ammu-nation is going down....and down.....and down. 

FocusedPants
  • FocusedPants

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

When I want to invest with all three characters after getting a tip from Lester, do I have to cancel the mission or is there enough time left to do it VERY FAST when the mission is done?

You have to fail (then cancel) the mission if you already had it started because you cannot switch between characters. Thus only Franklin will be able to invest.

PMDeSan
  • PMDeSan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

This is more or less it, but save before any puchase of stock. It seems like if you save when its on the upswing and reload from that point it doesn't process the gains youve already made and continues. This is similar to if you buy a stock and save after it falls and reload it will keep falling no matter how many times you reload (thats been my experiene at least). The system i first described was time consuming to the max (watch every up and down and letting it rise and fall) it was useful to understand the pattern or cycle it was going on. Now Im just reloading as soon as it falls twice and it will either initially rise or fall. If it initially rises it goes on to rise by about ~$0.15 total from the next three updates of the market since I bought the stock at around $4.11 thats almost a 5% gain each time. Currently at 166.8% profit $98,700,000 (I'll upload a picture tomorrow when I break 100,000,000). Its definetely not just happening on its own something about saving while its on the upswing and not the down swing plays a role in this. I also tried to get Franklin in on the action, but as soon as I purchased stock with him it began to fall drastically (-$.25) compared to the marginal ups and downs (plus or minus $.01 to.10) its been doing this entire process up till i made that purchase so I reloaded (I guess Mike will own the golf course and the theate).

So to test it I would invest in a stock and save each time it goes up. As soon as it falls four consecutive updates reload and see what happens. Sometimes when I reload it will fall a few times or go into the process of up and down but gaining overall. Other times it simply gains 3 updates in a row.

So step by step. Maybe try this process 5 times for 10 updates it should become obvious if it is going to work or not.

1.Save

4. Repeat

As I said before in the interest of time I have taken to simply reloading when it falls two updates in a row now seeing as it will take it 1 minute to at least meet where it was at, aslo because when I load it often times goes on a three increase update streak.If successful this would meant there is some sort of counter that reset/reloaded when you reload a save.

Okay cool I will try this for sure. So you are checking the stocks every 30 seconds. and if they fall 2-4 times in a row then reload your saved file. If it goes up 1-3 times you save it. Then keep repeating this process over and over until it is up a nice percentage. 

lxr
  • lxr

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:47 PM Edited by lxr, 27 September 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Hi all,

I have started to collect "historic" BAWSAQ market data, as I assume that will be needed to figure out the exact mechanics of the stock market.

Here is the link (bawsaq.json to retrieve data, bawsaq.html for human readers). I don't do live updates yet, so for up-to-date quotes, check the official site.

Feedback welcome!

3UvkFRM.png

• vozone likes this

vozone
  • vozone

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

1.Save

4. Repeat

Okay cool I will try this for sure. So you are checking the stocks every 30 seconds. and if they fall 2-4 times in a row then reload your saved file. If it goes up 1-3 times you save it. Then keep repeating this process over and over until it is up a nice percentage. 

I've been doing this and I also came up with a system:

1-Buy stock

2- refresh

3 - if it increases, quick save, if it decreases sleep without saving

4 - check stock, if it increases to a new maximum, save if not sleep without saving.

I kept up with the variations with a spreadsheet. Poured all Michael's money into Ecola at 83.52, at 85 i'm making a profit of 400 000, not much but as i earn more I'll invest more. First column is stock quotes, 2nd is the action I took after detecting the variation 3rd is the variation percentage from when I first bought the stock.

fWPQwi2.png

hotet
  • hotet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

1.Save

4. Repeat

I have attempted this for the better part of 3 hours, and it does appear to be working accordingly.

I did it by using quick-save and then refreshing the "My portfolio" page (which updates roughly every 30s, sometimes more or less), saving on increase, and loading last save when it does not recover during 2-3 updates.

It is however quite a bit of work. I can't really say if it is faster than other methods of stock trade, or faster than the char switch money bag "exploit", but it is less effort than the char switch (imo), and less demanding than really keeping up with stocks.

fpsrussia13
  • fpsrussia13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

1.Save

4. Repeat

I have attempted this for the better part of 3 hours, and it does appear to be working accordingly.

I did it by using quick-save and then refreshing the "My portfolio" page (which updates roughly every 30s, sometimes more or less), saving on increase, and loading last save when it does not recover during 2-3 updates.

It is however quite a bit of work. I can't really say if it is faster than other methods of stock trade, or faster than the char switch money bag "exploit", but it is less effort than the char switch (imo), and less demanding than really keeping up with stocks.

I dont know why you guys are still trying to figure this out. What a waste of time and killing the fun of the game coming up with theories that clearly dont work. You should just enjoy the game for what it is. The stock market only is affected by missions not free roam. Havent you guys realized this? Why waste 3 hours of your life doing research on this????? Rockstar has not given any clear proof that the stock market is affected by actions outside of missions why try to prove them wrong at their own game? like really... 

Wait for the online to come out and see if the 700 missions allow you to ram the competition... which it will i am sure. You guys are turning a game into a Math problem. It gets more boring to read each time i come on here. I have emailed rockstar to provide any proof that the stockmarket works outside of missions and have yet to hear back.

Give it a rest guys

Scar3dGam3r
  • Scar3dGam3r

Proto-Hipster

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Okay, think if i.e as of in essence, as in the only thing that the subject pertains to. E.g can be thought of as for example. I keep seeing people use i.e incorrectly and it bugs me.

The more you know. 

hotet
  • hotet

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by hotet, 27 September 2013 - 05:25 PM.

1) Choose a stock

2) Invest

3) Save the game

1.Save

4. Repeat

I dont know why you guys are still trying to figure this out. What a waste of time and killing the fun of the game coming up with theories that clearly dont work. You should just enjoy the game for what it is. The stock market only is affected by missions not free roam. Havent you guys realized this? Why waste 3 hours of your life doing research on this????? Rockstar has not given any clear proof that the stock market is affected by actions outside of missions why try to prove them wrong at their own game? like really... 

Wait for the online to come out and see if the 700 missions allow you to ram the competition... which it will i am sure. You guys are turning a game into a Math problem. It gets more boring to read each time i come on here. I have emailed rockstar to provide any proof that the stockmarket works outside of missions and have yet to hear back.

Give it a rest guys

If it gets boring this thread clearly isn't for you. Meanwhile I have made roughly $1M per hour using this method, for several hours today.

navilin
  • navilin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:39 PM Edited by navilin, 27 September 2013 - 08:01 PM.

Give it a rest guys

First of all what we choose to do in our games has absolutely nothing to do with you. So you can take your opinion and shove it. Second you clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand that what we are doing is not gameplay related or "free roam" as you put it. That brings me back to my first point its a sandbox game you can do whatever you want. I like breaking games it stimulates my brain and is a form of mental exercise. The stock market is a mini-game just like racing and skydiving jumps the only difference is your not good at math. Why are you looking at stock tips if you just want to play the game... Lastly you must be right we totally dont know what we are talking about and totally havent figured out a way to exploit the design of the stock market (see the image below).

That is a 171.42% increase in price, and a profit of $100,599,017. I have allowed my game to simply run and I would not have reached this point other wise because it would have stopped gaining and fallen. This is a tool that you can use to make extra money on investments if you want to buy something specific and need a little more return to get what you want why wouldnt you simply follow these steps to get that item? In summery you didn't read what either of use wrote, and basically said "stop doing things I dont like", and RockStar has stated single player and multiplayer money have no association. You sir are simply just wrong in every sense of the word. Also have fun making 100,000,000 in game without using the stock market in about 5 hours.

teEqSb7.jpg

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:28 PM

As someone who studies maths and stats at uni, this thread was only interesting when I thought that things in free roam could influence the stocks. Its pretty much been disproven, what you guys are doing is trying to model randomness. Have fun.

farbodkain
  • farbodkain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:11 PM

hey,guys thanks for great topic .but i'm confusing about something i hope someone knew the answer.

Q:

1.any source exist to tell me which company in "Bawsaq" vs which one?

2.i steal truck's one of company like  "Pibwasser" and destroyed it.but nothing happen to values in stock.this method of destroy or kill HQ's Company not working on "Bawsaq" ? 

appreciate

navilin
  • navilin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:56 PM

As someone who studies maths and stats at uni, this thread was only interesting when I thought that things in free roam could influence the stocks. Its pretty much been disproven, what you guys are doing is trying to model randomness. Have fun.

Its not random its an observed pattern with no deviation further it is something that would not take place were I not directly influencing it with my loading of saves.

JRCS44
  • JRCS44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Forgive my ignorance if so, but I'm pretty sure there is not a quarterly report or accounting legder in GTA V? lol. This is the most interesting part of the game to me. Hell... even a ticker could be useful as an app or in game feature. Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a "real" website that keeps up with trends for the markets in GTA V? I ask this because I bought tons of HAL first, followed by PIS. Thing is... how am I suppose to know how much the stock was worth a week ago?.. realistic. Hal was worth below $1.00 then, but now is over $6.00. I only know this information because I remember it.  We're really missing some basic time- sensitive market information..both long(monthly) and short-term(weekly). Even if one only had a month of statistics to use; In game,we'd literally be in business! Thank you for your time and have a great day! I welcome almost all comments.

JC

• vozone likes this

Yawkey918
  • Yawkey918

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

I have created a page for PS3 users to discuss stock tips and manipulate the market

http://gtaforums.com...-stock-updates/

lxr
  • lxr

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

Updated BAWSAQ market data:

gMaNnVj.png

eastboydave
  • eastboydave

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hi guys, i really need some help with the stock market. i have completed the game and have 25 mil in the bank. I have been trying to make money of the stock maket this week but it seems imposible as no companies stock price seems to move anywhere further then %0.50. I put all 24 mil into a company wait for it to move and all i make of it is 10,000. I tried sleeping over and over to see if any stocks would move significantly but none of them do. I just dont understand how some folks are doubling there money using the stock market. Help is much appreciated.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

Harem Jutsu

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 28 September 2013 - 03:57 PM.

Does anyone know if LTD Oil are competing with Ron Oil (both are BAWSAQ)? They're gas stations located around the map. If so, this could be another opportunity to ruin one and invest in the other. We can destroy the gas pumps and rob them for the LTD company. We can only destroy gas pumps for the Ron company.

I've been driving around jotting down the locations on my map for each company. Once I know for sure if they are competing I will post a map with each and every location of the gas stations.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

Anybody didn't get the AnimalArk shares after iving back the motorbike? Or am I the only one ??

navilin
  • navilin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Anybody didn't get the AnimalArk shares after iving back the motorbike? Or am I the only one ??

I never returned the motorbike. I think you get the stock from helping a random encounter character get his bicycle back.

Meow Meow
  • Meow Meow

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 September 2013 - 06:15 PM Edited by Meow Meow, 28 September 2013 - 06:16 PM.

So uhh I thought it might be a good idea to invest all the money I got from the Vangelis jewellery store heist back into Vangelis while it was down and it's taking ages to go back up. Now please tell me that it does go back up? I've done a bunch since including side missions and it's still in the red. I now don't have much to do and can't continue the story until i start the first lester assination mission. But all my money is tied up in Vangelis and I need that money to then buy into Betta Pharma so you can see the bind I'm in.

Skygge
  • Skygge

Bøddel

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by Skygge, 28 September 2013 - 07:15 PM.

I never returned the motorbike. I think you get the stock from helping a random encounter character get his bicycle back.

Ok, so it's bicycle, not motorbike. It was not very obvious in some posts and i found the motorbike guy almost exaclty were the bicycle guy is supposed to be (never seen it, done 70% of the game and all the freaks). Thank you.

giguer87
  • giguer87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

Updated BAWSAQ market data:

gMaNnVj.png

Anyone have done the same thing with LCN?

I don't have xbox live so I can't use BAWSAQ and would love to find other  way in LCN to have more money. I'm gonna do the heist submarine mission so I put money in GRU. But I want to make more money now :)

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users