» «
Photo

Where is the car DAMAGE?

63 replies to this topic
ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:34 AM Edited by ajma420, 24 September 2013 - 06:34 AM.

Huh? There is no pleasing you people. I just read a thread that said there was too much car damage and now this? WTF. It is what it is. Take it or leave it

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

Huh? There is no pleasing you people. I just read a thread that said there was too much car damage and now this? WTF. It is what it is. Take it or leave it

If it was a clear big improvement over IV after 5 years development I would totally agree with you..... but it clearly isn't. Take it or leave it doesn't work from a consumers point of view. If thats all consumers did, all games would be like COD. 

• C4-_-GIBBfather likes this

ZeroZero
  • ZeroZero

l33t g33k

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

@TS

Bull, at a fairly high speed i hit a telephone pole with the side of my pickup truck, the bed was all bend, back right wheel was not moving anymore, truck lid was gone,  damage is just fine.

Difference is that the cars can take a bit more punishment which imho is great.

GTA 2012
  • GTA 2012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

If it was a clear big improvement over IV after 5 years development I would totally agree with you..... but it clearly isn't. Take it or leave it doesn't work from a consumers point of view. If thats all consumers did, all games would be like COD. 

What are you talking about? Of course it works from a consumers point of view, you either don't buy the game and you get no problems associated with the game and if you get lucky enough, many people might do the same and the developers may change it OR you can buy the game and continously post threads and petitions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users