Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

4,636 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2397 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (949 votes [39.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.59%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (663 votes [27.66%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.66%

3. Indifferent (108 votes [4.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.51%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (283 votes [11.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.81%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (394 votes [16.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GTAfear
  • GTAfear

Think of a yellow rubber duck!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

I understand if the driving and the physics had to be simplified because of technical (technological?) difficulties and limitations, but if that's not the case, then, like many here have said, I've no idea what Rockstar was thinking. And not just the driving, it's clear that something's wrong with a lot of things in this game.

• Aragrox likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Dude, over tune the right cars and you can have this all the time. Complaining about the driving months after release. Have you tuned and driven cars like the futo, Phoenix, viger etc but with stock suspension?

Months after release game is just as bad, so of course I will complain. I don´t know what time passed from release has to do with the quality of the product.

And yes, I´ve driven all these cars and the fact that a sh*tty american muscle car on stock suspensions have the grip and body roll than a modern sportcar should have really says a lot.

It´s not as if the upgrades screw up the driving, the stock cars are already ridiculously grippy and stiff.

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

I'll never forget IV's mistakes. It was like the tires were glued to the ground (in every vehicle at any speed) and the car was trying to roll over itself if you tried to turn. It was ridiculous. I can't speak to the later DLC changes because I didn't play them.

V brings the fun factor back with very few exceptions. A little tweaking here or there goes a long way. I dislike the spontaneous fishtailing when I am driving in a straight line on a dry and flat surface. Wtf is that about? And why am I unable to turn out of this spin in a sensible way? Some additional handling differences between high end cars would be a plus. None of these are deal breakers for me. But IV? I stopped playing. So did a lot of people.

Anyway, we get unrealistic driving in every GTA because yeah, it doesn't exist in any video game. GTA is not a realistic driving simulator nor should it be. I play GTA so I can see if I can park up a telephone pole, or hit a jump and wall ride a pickup truck down the side of a skyscraper because yeah, that is way more fun than driving in an oval with a perfectly tuned car.

In the real world, I've driven many of the vehicles featured in GTA games and I think V offers a decent balance between realism, fun, goofiness, and f--k yeah moments. Could it be a little better? Sure, but it's not going to change by arguing preferences. People here need to figure out what they can agree on.
  • B Dawg likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 November 2013 - 07:41 PM Edited by StingrayX, 24 November 2013 - 07:45 PM.

TBoGT toned down the body roll to a less annoying extent. I admit, when I was doing full speed in a Sentinel on the runway and drifted, it felt like I was going to flip... but I didn't, nor is that even possible unless you hit an uneven part of the road. For me it made the drifting feel more on the edge and harder to make sure your car is stable.

I guess I'm one of those rare guys who is very accepting of handling that actually challenges you. IV was no simulator, it was faaaaarrrrrr from it and it is far from perfect. It overdid body roll and maybe the ability to lose traction, but if that could've been fixed, I'm sure most people would've been fond of it in V. Precisely, the most prevalent complaints about IV's driving, from what I've seen numerous times, is the body roll. TBoGT fixed it a little, all V had to do was tweak it, but no they removed it, and that made the physics feel just... wrong. It feels insulting, almost.O

Oh yeah, and I understand that GTA is not meant to be a realistic game and that every GTA has had unrealistic handling, but improvements are a must among predecessors. We can't have GTA 8 look photo-realistic yet have Mario Kart physics. That'd feel sooo inconsistent and quite frankly, idiotic; it would be so wrong on so many levels. This day and age, people are becoming less accepting of handling that feels like you're on rails. Of course there are many people who like to be hand held through the driving and don't expect anything beyond their comprehension level -- lol -- but I have to say that I'm getting tired of arcade handling, it just feels numb and lifeless and boring. It makes me not want to play the game. Doesn't help that I'm a very picky car enthusiast. A car can look gorgeous to me but if it drives like sh*t or feels boring, I will not like it... at all.

• B Dawg likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You go OTB more than me man!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 24 November 2013 - 08:22 PM Edited by B Dawg, 24 November 2013 - 08:23 PM.

In the real world, I've driven many of the vehicles featured in GTA games and I think V offers a decent balance between realism, fun, goofiness, and f--k yeah moments. Could it be a little better? Sure, but it's not going to change by arguing preferences. People here need to figure out what they can agree on.

In my opinion SA offered the best balance. I understand having the high-end sports cars and bikes being responsive, but they ruined the low-end vehicles that another audience really loved. Watching driving gameplay of the choppers (Hexer, Daemon) really makes me sick. Compare the handling of those two bikes to the Freeway in SA, and you'll know which one to pick.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 24 November 2013 - 10:13 PM.

In my opinion SA offered the best balance. I understand having the high-end sports cars and bikes being responsive, but they ruined the low-end vehicles that another audience really loved. Watching driving gameplay of the choppers (Hexer, Daemon) really makes me sick. Compare the handling of those two bikes to the Freeway in SA, and you'll know which one to pick.

My first dissapointing moment from V came on the day of release. I had just finished hiking all the way up Mount Chiliad and grabbed a Sanchez ... oh boy. It's like a handful of feces had just spilled on an amazing work of art. Of course, since then my image of GTA V has gone far away from Work Of Art but that's another subject.

Keyword: Bike handling SUCKS.

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

For me, bikes were really bad at the beginning. Very touchy controls with leans that become turns in an unnaturally loose way = no resistance. Plus the floaty feeling some of the cars have, bleh. Despite the obvious shortcomings, I'm enjoying them more now with max driving skill. Thoughts:

- Streetbikes are hard to tell apart with their handling and are still touchy/hard to control. Where's the stiffness, resistance, and weight? SA did the stiffness better.
- The quad is awesome fun but could use a little weight and a wider turn radius. V beats SA here.
- The dirt bike feels like a torqueless clunky mass. Where's the power to overcome its weight? The steering stiffness is there but the suspension is a little too tight for my tastes.
- Bicycles. Character movement is awkward at slow speeds. I saw some amazing videos of stunting on the BMX so this has been added to my bucket list.

One thing that disappointed me was finding an old filthy pickup truck with tons of crap in the back and discovering it drove like a new one with no extra weight. :(

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:33 PM

And yes, I´ve driven all these cars and the fact that a sh*tty american muscle car on stock suspensions have the grip and body roll than a modern sportcar should have really says a lot.

It´s not as if the upgrades screw up the driving, the stock cars are already ridiculously grippy and stiff.

...anyone who thinks American muscle cars (the old school ones, the ones that still had style) are "sh*tty", is an idiot. If you don't think a 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 or a 1970 Mercury Cougar are amongst the most insanely awesome looking cars you've ever seen, please, jump off a cliff.

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 November 2013 - 11:45 PM

LOL. Seriously.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:02 AM

To be honest, this game feels like a NFS game when it comes to driving... one of those new, rehashed NFS's where all cars drive the same. Honestly, to me, the greatest thing about cars in this game are their looks and that just isn't enough.

I have myself a nice and clean looking Stone Silver Übermacht Zion XS with Stone Silver wheels -- ones that are exactly like the stock rims, but painted -- complete with a level 1 tint. It reminds me of this, a beautiful E63 BMW M6 Coupé albeit without the carbon fiber roof:

4814491827_0597b5fd60_z.jpg

Well. Rockstar did a good job designing and detailing the Zion, it has a unique stance and vibe to it. It sounds good. But when you drive it... ugh. Straight line speed is good and there is nothing noticeably bad other than the fact that you cannot feel nor see the weight shifting after every shift.

Cornering is when you notice the cons. The real M6 is a heavy weight but it is also very "torquey" and fast. Just look at this video:

Well the Zion on the corners feels numb, yet the steering is so sensitive that if you turn just a little bit, you'll overdo the corner. You'll feel no feedback whatsoever, and hell you can't even feel the weight of the vehicle; it should feel heavy but like every car in this game, it feels superficial and soulless. Now body roll is a con, but for a car like this not to have even a bit of body roll is just ridiculous -- I was just watching a Porsche GT2 RS make a corner and although it is one of the best cars to corner, it has a bit of noticeable roll, and it is 3.075 lb. Now that examination of the Zion XS was when I was intentionally, yet realistically (and staying in lane), driving it hard.

When you're just prowling along a winding road in a civil manner, you have to try too hard to keep your car from overturning when you just want to slightly move the joystick and cruise along peacefully. Its like the car wants to be driven fast, but when you drive it fast, it doesn't offer anything of significance. Just uninteresting, dumbed down, numb feeling performance, which I guess is "fun" to some people. :rol:

When I'm in town and just cruising, stopping at lights and then going, it isn't bad but it still feels too stiff. A car like this is like a modern German land yacht, it is comfy, powerful, and quiet. But when you just cruise along an avenue, you'll notice how stiff it is, and as with every road vehicle, the vehicle just shivers along as you drive. Now that doesn't seem right.

If the Zion had the handling of a slightly heavier Sentinel from IV, I'd give it an overall score of an 8.5, but sadly it has that personality-less handling known as V's driving physics, so I'm going to give it a good but not great 7.1. I'm sorry, I really want to like the Zion more than that, but its only good to stare out, revv, or sit in traffic in. I'm surprised I think of it that highly to give it anything about a 6.5. Maybe its because it looks so good. :)

Don't misunderstand me guys, I don't want 100% realistic handling. I just crave handling that is more in depth and thus fun, at least to me. Personally, I favor semi-realistic physics. It challenges my overall driving skills and to me it makes cop chases, races, and driving overall more diverse, unpredictable, and of course, fun!

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 12:32 AM

The bikes grew on me as well. The collector's edition bike is probably the best one in the game.

Midnightz
  • Midnightz

Populus vult decipi.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:14 AM

I wouldn't disagree that some vehicles need "feedback" or resistance, as I called it earlier, when cornering. I would like that tweak if it were in small doses. As is, I spin out when I shouldn't and then when trying to recover from the spin, it never pans out as I would expect/like. The spinning out has even happened to me when driving a straight line, no terrain changes and clear weather. It's weird.

If I'm honest, day 1 of V felt like the 15 minutes I played of Midnight Club. Not a fan. But V does give diversity among vehicles. Perhaps not quite as much as we'd like. Almost all of the sports cars feel the same. Some more variety there would be nice. Just as a sh*tbox should feel like a sh*tbox.

As an aside, has anyone else noticed the unpredictability of landing a stunt jump on a bike and it causing death, even if landing properly? Or dying instantly when falling a few feet off of a quad at slow speeds? Weird again.
  • Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

:^: Yeah the driving feels similar to MC:LA and to be quite honest, it has never been my cup of tea.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

You go OTB more than me man!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:48 AM

...anyone who thinks American muscle cars (the old school ones, the ones that still had style) are "sh*tty", is an idiot. If you don't think a 1966 Shelby Cobra 427 or a 1970 Mercury Cougar are amongst the most insanely awesome looking cars you've ever seen, please, jump off a cliff.

When he said 'sh*tty' he obviously ment 'fun' and hard control.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

When he said 'sh*tty' he obviously ment 'fun' and hard control.

...english isn't your first language, is it?

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:53 PM

:cry: I went back to IV today to try out everything and... I don't think I'll be playing V for a while. I'm currently in a nice black, turbocharged Willard Faction -- you know that sexy 80's thing that some inbreed thought shouldn't have been in V -- and I am enjoying myself. It feels fun, sporty, and even though it rolls, it is fun around the corners. I'm shocked, haha! It actually feels like a car! Not something made out of plastic that turns on a dime without feedback nor does it shake when you drive it! Yeah what I have to say right now is f*ck V! :D

I'm having more fun driving the Faction and listening to its realistic turbo whistle -- much better than those over-exaggerated turbo sounds in V -- and cruising around than I've ever had driving anything in V.

• Boxman108 likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:47 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 25 November 2013 - 07:06 PM.

Performance wise, idiot. I thought it was quite clear by the context. Any modern sedan can corner better than those deathtraps IRL, while in the game they corner like sportcars should.. 

But yes, they´re gorgeous. This beauty is inside my garage:

0_0.jpg

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

Performance wise, idiot. I thought it was quite clear by the context. Any modern sedan can corner better than those deathtraps IRL, while in the game they corner like sportcars should.. 

Muscle cars aren't "sh*tty" performance wise either, idiot. You know nothing about cars. "Deathtraps"? Maybe if you suck at driving.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Muscle cars aren't "sh*tty" performance wise either, idiot. You know nothing about cars. "Deathtraps"? Maybe if you suck at driving.

Yes they are sh*tty performance wise, and if you don´t agree it´s you who doesn´t know what you´re talking about. They´re just poorly balanced machines with lame suspensions, terrible weight distribution and generally no grip whatsoever that need a sh*tload of power and huge tyres to have any hope of moving fast somewhere.

And yes, they´re terribly unsafe, especially these old ones you like so much: they don´t deformate enough to absorb impacts, they transfer all the energy to the driver and they´re also overweight like hell which multiplies the energy levels at a crash at the same speed, not to forget most of them lack what today are considered basic safety features, both active (like ESP, ABS...) and passive (airbags, deformable crash estructures).

Cars with a huge power deficit against them and half the fuel consumption can beat them easily around a racetrack with some corners here and there, so yes, that makes them pretty sh*tty performance wise.

Cool? All you want and more. sh*tty from a performance POV? A lot.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:58 PM

Yes they are sh*tty performance wise, and if you don´t agree it´s you who doesn´t know what you´re talking about. They´re just poorly balanced machines with lame suspensions, terrible weight distribution and generally no grip whatsoever that need a sh*tload of power and huge tyres to have any hope of moving fast somewhere.

And yes, they´re terribly unsafe, especially these old ones you like so much: they don´t deformate enough to absorb impacts, they transfer all the energy to the driver and they´re also overweight like hell which multiplies the energy levels at a crash at the same speed, not to forget most of them lack what today are considered basic safety features, both active (like ESP, ABS...) and passive (airbags, deformable crash estructures).

Cars with a huge power deficit against them and half the fuel consumption can beat them easily around a racetrack with some corners here and there, so yes, that makes them pretty sh*tty performance wise.

Cool? All you want and more. sh*tty from a performance POV? A lot.

What the f*ck kind of logic is this? "Cars not made for racing suck at driving on road course racetracks". Brilliant.

Palm Tree
  • Palm Tree

GTA

• Members

Posted 25 November 2013 - 11:34 PM

I'll never forget IV's mistakes. It was like the tires were glued to the ground (in every vehicle at any speed) and the car was trying to roll over itself if you tried to turn. It was ridiculous. I can't speak to the later DLC changes because I didn't play them.

V brings the fun factor back with very few exceptions. A little tweaking here or there goes a long way. I dislike the spontaneous fishtailing when I am driving in a straight line on a dry and flat surface. Wtf is that about? And why am I unable to turn out of this spin in a sensible way? Some additional handling differences between high end cars would be a plus. None of these are deal breakers for me. But IV? I stopped playing. So did a lot of people.

Anyway, we get unrealistic driving in every GTA because yeah, it doesn't exist in any video game. GTA is not a realistic driving simulator nor should it be. I play GTA so I can see if I can park up a telephone pole, or hit a jump and wall ride a pickup truck down the side of a skyscraper because yeah, that is way more fun than driving in an oval with a perfectly tuned car.

Completely agree with this.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by FasterThanYou, 26 November 2013 - 12:18 AM.

What the f*ck kind of logic is this? "Cars not made for racing suck at driving on road course racetracks". Brilliant.

Nice evasive action: I´m not talking about them being beaten by full blown racecars on slicks and racing suspensions either, but by any half-assed road car even with a severe power deficit. Those aren´t created to be raced in circuits either!

Yet they´ll beat the sh*t out of them just down to balance and driveability in any challenging road (if you´re uncomfortable with circuits). Because muscle cars are slow vehicles. They´re just tons of junk components around an overpowered, heavy and not efficient engine.

iProinsias
  • iProinsias

Chen Zhen

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

Nice evasive action: I´m not talking about them being beaten by full blown racecars on slicks and racing suspensions either, but by any half-assed road car even with a severe power deficit. Those aren´t created to be raced in circuits either!

Yet they´ll beat the sh*t out of them just down to balance and driveability in any challenging road (if you´re uncomfortable with circuits). Because muscle cars are slow vehicles. They´re just tons of junk components around an overpowered, heavy and not efficient engine.

...yeah, muscle cars are slow as sh*t. Idiot. Like I said, you know jack sh*t about cars. A lot of speedy cars won't navigate "challenging roads" very well if they aren't built for it, dolt. That's like saying a Porsche boxster sucks on rally car courses. No f*cking sh*t. It wasn't meant for that. It doesn't make it inferior.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:02 AM Edited by StingrayX, 26 November 2013 - 01:03 AM.

They aren't completely sh*tty drivers, but they oversteer a lot and quite frankly that is a "con" when it comes to driving, albeit it is fun.

gunziness
  • gunziness

Thug

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:21 AM

Just a sh*tload of professional drivers in here it seems, schumacher would be proud of this forum i believe O_o
One thing is sure, gtaiv cars have bodyroll, yes, but you guys are exagerating a little too much already, i dont remember the last time my car flipped out when turning at highspeeds, there are just a few cases where the bodyroll is massive (cavalcade, police stinger, maybe the presidente, and not many more cars im sure) like i said, the bodyroll is there in almost every car, but its not something problematic, at least in single player that is, its more of a vissual 'issue' than anything else, if you want to put it that way.
I know this is just a matter of having different taste and opinions, but the handling in gtaiv is fine, its hard to get used to it, yes, even more after gtasa being its predecessor, which had arcade driving (and which suited the game style), but its nothing that practice cant fix, once you learn to drive, you will fully enjoy it.
Concluding with my point, dont judge the vehicle handling in gtaiv by the bodyroll, since its just a detail compared with the complexity and advanced driving that gtaiv has to offer, it is just much more than bodyroll, and thats a fact.
  • PulpFiction, B Dawg and Sting4S like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Just a sh*tload of professional drivers in here it seems, schumacher would be proud of this forum i believe O_o
One thing is sure, gtaiv cars have bodyroll, yes, but you guys are exagerating a little too much already, i dont remember the last time my car flipped out when turning at highspeeds, there are just a few cases where the bodyroll is massive (cavalcade, police stinger, maybe the presidente, and not many more cars im sure) like i said, the bodyroll is there in almost every car, but its not something problematic, at least in single player that is, its more of a vissual 'issue' than anything else, if you want to put it that way.
I know this is just a matter of having different taste and opinions, but the handling in gtaiv is fine, its hard to get used to it, yes, even more after gtasa being its predecessor, which had arcade driving (and which suited the game style), but its nothing that practice cant fix, once you learn to drive, you will fully enjoy it.
Concluding with my point, dont judge the vehicle handling in gtaiv by the bodyroll, since its just a detail compared with the complexity and advanced driving that gtaiv has to offer, it is just much more than bodyroll, and thats a fact.

Thank god I am not the only one with this point of view.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:53 AM

They aren't completely sh*tty drivers, but they oversteer a lot and quite frankly that is a "con" when it comes to driving, albeit it is fun.

Yes, they´re horribly balanced, but that makes them fun as the rear is always sliding but it does it in a progressive and always saveable way. So you can go through corners all crossed up.

Slow and not efficient, but lots of fun to drive (and watch).

...yeah, muscle cars are slow as sh*t. Idiot. Like I said, you know jack sh*t about cars. A lot of speedy cars won't navigate "challenging roads" very well if they aren't built for it, dolt. That's like saying a Porsche boxster sucks on rally car courses. No f*cking sh*t. It wasn't meant for that. It doesn't make it inferior.

Well problem for you is that indeed I know some sh*t about cars. And no matter how much of a muscle fanboy you are, these are still sh*t performance wise. Car´s performance is measured on how fast, safe and cheap they make it from A to B. So yes, they´re poor performance wise, because they´re slow and not balanced vehicles.

You keep saying they weren´t built for that as an excuse. And I already told you an everyday coupe or sedan isn´t built for speed and performance either. They´re mant to be cheap, safe and comfortable. They´re even less competition/speed oriented than a muscle as they´re full of habitability stuff a muscle will lack. Yet they are faster and more balanced cars even lacking loads of power against them. AND THEY AREN´T BUILT FOR SPEED AND RACING EITHER.

• Sting4S likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:58 AM

the bodyroll is there in almost every car, but its not something problematic, at least in single player that is, its more of a vissual 'issue' than anything else, if you want to put it that way.

Yes. I keep hearing stories about people rolling just from cornering normally. And that´s rubbish. Unless you hit a sidewalk in a bad angle or a huge bump you won´t roll from driving normally.

If someone toned down the bodyroll visually, the game would look prettier but that´s it. The body roll did look a bit over the top and maybe wasn´t too pretty, but it didn´t affect in a bad way what the cars were actually doing physically, which is what it counts ultimately.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:11 PM

I took the grey Korean Presidente to the runway yesterday and observed the way it body rolls. It body rolls hard, sometimes even scraps the sideskirts of the car, if you're turning REALLY hard. It was toned down in TBoGT and then it makes sense. It is likely a 4,000+ lb sedan and it has a very comfort based suspension. To be honest, body roll is only a visual problem in this game and a comfort problem in real life. Other than that, it isn't really a con. The Presidente stil oversteers, turns in a pretty fun manner, and it is still quite fast.

The grey Mafia Schafter I also had was a well contender. It sounds like a V12 and albeit it is heavy, it goes into corners very well and feels more fun. It has less body roll too although sometimes the car just feels heavy, and it makes me feel like it's weight messes with the car's acceleration. But well it is still an S Class, although a very potent one.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:57 PM

I´m scared of going back to 4, it´s a good thing I don´t have it home now. Because grabbing 5 again would be painful.

I´m actually a bit jealeous reading your posts Stingray, really makes me wanna have a go back at GTA4 to throw a Turismo around some corners.

• Sting4S likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users