Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

4,862 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2611 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (1023 votes [39.18%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.18%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (730 votes [27.96%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.96%

3. Indifferent (121 votes [4.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.63%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (310 votes [11.87%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.87%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (427 votes [16.35%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.35%

Vote Guests cannot vote
PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

I am quite a good player but I like to have fun while playing. Constantly sliding all over the place is not my idea of fun. 

yeah you really seem like "quite the good player".  me personally, have never experienced "sliding all over the place" while playing IV. and what exactly is complex about the driving in it? the fact that the cars have more realistic momentum, so you simply have to use half a brain cell to make a proper turn according to how fast your going? or is it the aspect of ACTUALLY having to utilize the brakes on IV?  i rarely use the brakes on V due to the fact that if i let off the gas, the game slows me down drastically. combine that with the ultra f*cking sensitive turning, and i can whip through traffic like i'm goddamn speed racer on heroin. no one here wants a "super realistic driving simulator", we just wanted a progression of what IV did to set itself apart from the other sandbox games. the major, and even minor details with the driving physics that are entirely absent in V, is just flat out odd. and don't even get me started on the motorcycle physics. they are just an abomination. aside from all of the negative things, i still enjoy this game. its still a solid gta title, obviously. but i guess i just expected them to build upon the very aspects that made IV such a great game. 

• Aragrox, word is bond and GuitarJozz like this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:22 AM

I am quite a good player but I like to have fun while playing. Constantly sliding all over the place is not my idea of fun. 

yeah you really seem like "quite the good player".  me personally, have never experienced "sliding all over the place" while playing IV. and what exactly is complex about the driving in it? the fact that the cars have more realistic momentum, so you simply have to use half a brain cell to make a proper turn according to how fast your going? or is it the aspect of ACTUALLY having to utilize the brakes on IV?  i rarely use the brakes on V due to the fact that if i let off the gas, the game slows me down drastically. combine that with the ultra f*cking sensitive turning, and i can whip through traffic like i'm goddamn speed racer on heroin. no one here wants a "super realistic driving simulator", we just wanted a progression of what IV did to set itself apart from the other sandbox games. the major, and even minor details with the driving physics that are entirely absent in V, is just flat out odd. and don't even get me started on the motorcycle physics. they are just an abomination. aside from all of the negative things, i still enjoy this game. its still a solid gta title, obviously. but i guess i just expected them to build upon the very aspects that made IV such a great game. 

Many people did not think IV was a great game and that is why they changed things.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:25 AM Edited by StingrayX, 20 November 2013 - 05:28 AM.

I am quite a good player but I like to have fun while playing. Constantly sliding all over the place is not my idea of fun. I can do it but I would rather have the car easy to handle so I can enjoy other things.

So you basically want the handling dumbed down and personality less so that it can be easier for you? Damn. And if you're having problems with sliding, then you probably don't know how to apply the power the right way when it comes to driving.

@Above: Actually the love and hate seemed quite half and half judging from what I've read my 1 1/2 here on these forums, not to mention I've dug through numerous old topics. It was stupid to just completely change everything. You'd gain the love of those haters, but then you'd gain the hate of your former lovers. It's retarded.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:35 AM

I am quite a good player but I like to have fun while playing. Constantly sliding all over the place is not my idea of fun. I can do it but I would rather have the car easy to handle so I can enjoy other things.

So you basically want the handling dumbed down and personality less so that it can be easier for you? Damn. And if you're having problems with sliding, then you probably don't know how to apply the power the right way when it comes to driving.

@Above: Actually the love and hate seemed quite half and half judging from what I've read my 1 1/2 here on these forums, not to mention I've dug through numerous old topics. It was stupid to just completely change everything. You'd gain the love of those haters, but then you'd gain the hate of your former lovers. It's retarded.

I don't view things being more user friendly as being dumbed down. You sound like one of those people that calls any kind of music that is enjoyable to listen to and have fun to commercial crap. I didn't know those kind of people existed in the gaming world. I can drive around very well in IV but I don't have that sense of speed that I do in V.

The backlash against IV was way bigger than you think. It nearly buried the GTA franchise so they were smart for changing it up and going back to the way GTA was before IV. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:44 AM

I don't view things being more user friendly as being dumbed down.

The backlash against IV was way bigger than you think. It nearly buried the GTA franchise so they were smart for changing it up and going back to the way GTA was before IV. 

Well you want the handling to require less skill. If that isn't dumbing down then I don't know what is. I appreciate IV's handling because I appreciate sophisticated handling in general and I prefer a challenge rather than to have everything feel "hand-held-through". Learning my way around a corner properly is funner than flooring it and getting around the corner without any consequences, that is just me.

And to be honest the backlash against IV may have been big but was it really that long lived. After TBoGT, I saw a bunch of people liking IV and saying that TBoGT made things better. To be honest, I think most of those who bashed IV constantly simply couldn't handle change or anything more complicated than the 3D era games. And I feel like they just focused too much on the "gloomy" atmosphere and overlooked all of the improvements IV had to offer. Look at it now, V is receiving a lot of hate because all that was good about IV was just tossed into the trash and that was a stupid move in my opinion. If you're going to change things, make it so that both parties like it instead of just trying to please the people who bitched about IV.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:49 AM

Well you want the handling to require less skill. If that isn't dumbing down then I don't know what is. I appreciate IV's handling because I appreciate sophisticated handling in general and I prefer a challenge rather than to have everything feel "hand-held-through". Learning my way around a corner properly is funner than flooring it and getting around the corner without any consequences, that is just me.

And to be honest the backlash against IV may have been big but was it really that long lived. After TBoGT, I saw a bunch of people liking IV and saying that TBoGT made things better. To be honest, I think most of those who bashed IV constantly simply couldn't handle change or anything more complicated than the 3D era games. And I feel like they just focused too much on the "gloomy" atmosphere and overlooked all of the improvements IV had to offer. Look at it now, V is receiving a lot of hate because all that was good about IV was just tossed into the trash and that was a stupid move in my opinion. If you're going to change things, make it so that both parties like it instead of just trying to please the people who bitched about IV.

I played IV for the first time in 2011 and when I went on the internet to search I found forum after forum of people tearing it to shreds. Off this forum amongst the general population V is getting a much better response than IV after got. You might call these people casuals or complain about them wanting things dumbed down but catering to them has obviously paid off for R. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

I played IV for the first time in 2011 and when I went on the internet to search I found forum after forum of people tearing it to shreds. Off this forum amongst the general population V is getting a much better response than IV after got. You might call these people casuals or complain about them wanting things dumbed down but catering to them has obviously paid off for R. 

Okay, whatever. Lets just agree to disagree. :yawn:

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 02:19 PM

I´m dissapointed the new update didn´t bring any extra change to the driving. The first steering adjustment opened some hope for me. Now there are 2 possible scenarios:

1) Their top priority is changing missions/races payouts and solving glitches and other stuff that´s not balanced in online.

2) They´re not interested in further changes even when the most basic problems are solved.

If they intend V to have such a long life span as IV had, they better get working on this, because once Average Joe buys any other game, the same people that kept IV alive for years won´t have any reason to do the same with this one. 

Also, I read again that old bullsh*t that the change has paid off for R*. It hasn´t. People bought the game without knowing how the driving would be eaxctly. Game would have made same numbers with an improvement on 4´s driving than with this crap, because no one knew about the exact changes made. Had they improved 4, they´d have sold the same, and the life span of their online game would have multiplied.

Would there be the old outrage in the forums from clueless drivers? Yes. Would that have hurted them in terms of sales? No. Have they now the opposite problem with the opposite side of the fanbase up in arms? Yes. Has the situation improved in any shape for them? No. 

• Aragrox likes this

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

I´m dissapointed the new update didn´t bring any extra change to the driving. The first steering adjustment opened some hope for me. Now there are 2 possible scenarios:

1) Their top priority is changing missions/races payouts and solving glitches and other stuff that´s not balanced in online.

2) They´re not interested in further changes even when the most basic problems are solved.

If they intend V to have such a long life span as IV had, they better get working on this, because once Average Joe buys any other game, the same people that kept IV alive for years won´t have any reason to do the same with this one. 

Also, I read again that old bullsh*t that the change has paid off for R*. It hasn´t. People bought the game without knowing how the driving would be eaxctly. Game would have made same numbers with an improvement on 4´s driving than with this crap, because no one knew about the exact changes made. Had they improved 4, they´d have sold the same, and the life span of their online game would have multiplied.

Would there be the old outrage in the forums from clueless drivers? Yes. Would that have hurted them in terms of sales? No. Have they now the opposite problem with the opposite side of the fanbase up in arms? Yes. Has the situation improved in any shape for them? No. 

This game has made almost as much in two months as IV did in five years plus it sold like hotcakes in October as well after everybody pretty much knows what the driving is like. I would say it paid off.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 20 November 2013 - 04:54 PM.

This game has made almost as much in two months as IV did in five years plus it sold like hotcakes in October as well after everybody pretty much knows what the driving is like. I would say it paid off.

??

If you bother reading above you, what I´m saying up there is that game INDEED made a lot of money, INDEED made much more than IV.

But that had nothing to do with the changes in the driving, and that it would have made a similar ammount if the driving had taken a different direction.

How do I know? Because no one knew how it would be exactly. So saying the change in the driving paid off is stupid because it didn´t influence at all the sale numbers, since it was unknown until you start playing the game home.

Also, this aspect of the game isn´t a buy/not buy factor for 99% of potential costumers. I dislike A LOT the new driving, I´m about the most fierce critic you´ll find of it, and would still never miss this game, because it´s a good game overall full of fun.

Got it now? Hope so. So please stop telling that "change paid off" story because it´s rubbish. Thank you. Want to know what paid off? What did pay off was the media hype, the great advertising campaign, and why not saying it, the magnificent work done in the previous edition of the game. That made people buy, that made this game a record breaking game, NOT a change to accomodate less skilled players. That change didn´t influence the sales at all, and it takes away life span from the game.

• GuitarJozz likes this

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by PlanetaryUnfolding, 20 November 2013 - 05:08 PM.

@fasterthanyou

nicely said

GTAPosterMaker
  • GTAPosterMaker

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

Transform yourself into a GTA character! Check out the FREE iPhone app to create your own GTA poster:

https://itunes.apple...96890?ls=1&mt=8

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:31 PM Edited by StingrayX, 20 November 2013 - 07:36 PM.

In woggleman's eyes, he more than likely thinks the majority matters. I don't care what the majority thinks, I am an individual, and I think for myself. Trying to please the "majority", to me, only really matters when you want to make more sales/shïtloads of cash.

I'm sorry but I thought IV's driving physics were more fluid, more enjoying, more challenging, and what we needed. I don't have any f*cks to give about what the majority thinks is right.

Oh and please, for the love of god, please cut it out with that excuse that, "if they'd kept the driving the same, the sales would've suffered." Both you and I know that that is not true. You're biased towards V's simplified driving, I get it. But resorting the that cockamamie, ludicrous, invalid assumption is just utterly pathetic, and you're better than that.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:36 PM

In woggleman's eyes, he more than likely thinks the majority matters. I don't care what the majority thinks, I am an individual, and I think for myself. Trying to please the "majority", to me, only really matters when you want to make more sales/shïtloads of cash.

I'm sorry but I thought IV's driving physics were more fluid, more enjoying, more challenging, and what we needed. I don't have any f*cks to give about what the majority thinks is right.

I agree and game companies want to make more sales. I am sort of a non conformist myself but I realize that companies like Rockstar want to be successful and making a repeat of a game that recieved a lot of backlash is not the way to do it. Also R are not unique. Do you really think Sega and Nintendo back in the day didn't care about sales and money as well? If you want complex and niche gaming you have to go indie.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by FasterThanYou, 20 November 2013 - 10:45 PM.

I´d disagree about games for masses having to be arcadey and simplified. Look at the way football (or soccer for you maybe) games have evolved. There aren´t many genres more mainstream than this particular one.

Not that long ago, there was a sim-like and a arcadey-like game every year, both of which dominated the genre easily. The arcadey game went sim-like with time because it was losing the battle and now we have two games quite serious gameplay wise. People love them both. 

And I´ll tell you something: if one of them goes back to a player dribbling half the rival team, and impossible goals from 35 meters shots, no one will buy that.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 10:48 PM

I´d disagree about games for masses having to be arcadey and simplified. Look at the way football (or soccer for you maybe) games have evolved. There aren´t many genres more mainstream than this particular one.

Not that long ago, there was a sim-like and a arcadey-like game every year, both of which dominated the genre easily. The arcadey game went sim-like with time because it was losing the battle and now we have two games quite serious gameplay wise. People love them both. 

And I´ll tell you something: if one of them goes back to a player dribbling half the rival team, and impossible goals from 35 meters shots, no one will buy that.

Sports games are different. People like realism with them but with an open world crime game people tend to like a little over the top and the reactions many had to IV show that.

I also don't know why arcadey is a bad thing. Arcades is where video games really first took of so I don't see why that word is a bad thing.

sananoutlaw
  • sananoutlaw

SA player

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:08 PM

Personally I prefer the driving physics of IV.  I like driving in V, but the difference truly hit home with the comet.  In IV I absolutely loved the comet, the car I used pretty much exclusively over hundreds of online races.  I couldn't wait to get one in V, & when I did... It just wasn't the same at all, maybe I just need to get used to the new handling more.  Felt like driving a dodgem on coke (I imagine lol) & haven't drove one since.

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by PlanetaryUnfolding, 20 November 2013 - 11:11 PM.

@woggleman because people want to see the game evolve with the tech as it progresses. which is something they could have easily improved upon with the driving in the 5 years this game was in development for. and i personally dont know where your getting all of the negative feedback IV apparantly had. reviews for the game praised it for its leap in physics. and i reeeeeally dont give two f*cks about what other forums on the internet say. you gotta think, a huge majority of the people who bought IV and V dont go out of their way to go online and rage about what they dont like about the game. so theres really no way to know for sure how many more people like or dislike the driving aspect with IV and V. so your arguement is based purely on very flawed statistics.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:21 PM

Sports games are different. People like realism with them but with an open world crime game people tend to like a little over the top and the reactions many had to IV show that.

I also don't know why arcadey is a bad thing. Arcades is where video games really first took of so I don't see why that word is a bad thing.

There are MANY genres where people like realism.

People like shooting games with bullet spread, people like racing games with realistic handling.

If you have a game with a lot of driving and a lot of shooting, you need to get them right to get a good game. Otherwise you get a half assed shooter and a half assed driving game.

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

There's nothing wrong with arcade-y games. I easily put F-Zero GX as one of the greatest racing games of all time.

But V is not a good arcade racer. It can't even do that correctly. There's zero depth to the driving. All good racers, including arcade ones, have some kind of depth (GX, for instance, has nearly as much depth as a simulator once you dig deep down into it).

V has no depth.

IV had depth and was MUCH more fun, as the amount of stuff you can do is vastly higher. You have to take each corner and car differently, in V everything is boring and EXACTLY the same no matter what.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:48 PM

@woggleman because people want to see the game evolve with the tech as it progresses. which is something they could have easily improved upon with the driving in the 5 years this game was in development for. and i personally dont know where your getting all of the negative feedback IV apparantly had. reviews for the game praised it for its leap in physics. and i reeeeeally dont give two f*cks about what other forums on the internet say. you gotta think, a huge majority of the people who bought IV and V dont go out of their way to go online and rage about what they dont like about the game. so theres really no way to know for sure how many more people like or dislike the driving aspect with IV and V. so your arguement is based purely on very flawed statistics.

Go do a search on GTA IV vs Saint's Row 2 and see what game wins most polls. There is plenty of negative feedback against IV.

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:02 AM Edited by PlanetaryUnfolding, 21 November 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Go do a search on GTA IV vs Saint's Row 2 and see what game wins most polls. There is plenty of negative feedback against IV.

i never said there wasnt any negative feedback against IV. YOU seem to think that the negative backlash was so overwhelming that it ruined the whole game. which obviously seems to be you're problem. and seriously, you just brought saints row 2 into this? you just lost all credibility in this argument for bringing up that horrid sh*t of a game. 

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:30 AM

i never said there wasnt any negative feedback against IV. YOU seem to think that the negative backlash was so overwhelming that it ruined the whole game. which obviously seems to be you're problem. and seriously, you just brought saints row 2 into this? you just lost all credibility in this argument for bringing up that horrid sh*t of a game. 

I brought it into this because many people thought it was a better game than IV. I thought the series was great until SR IV but not better than any GTA game. That game does win most polls outside of these forums.

PlanetaryUnfolding
  • PlanetaryUnfolding

atlas novus

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:43 AM

I brought it into this because many people thought it was a better game than IV. I thought the series was great until SR IV but not better than any GTA game. That game does win most polls outside of these forums.

funny thing about the internet, i can find anything i'm looking for really. regardless of the advances in human knowledge, there is actually a "flat earth" organization out there. yes, an entire society of people who still believe the earth is flat actually exists. does this mean that they're correct? of course not. and neither do any of the polls you keep using as your argument.

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:58 AM Edited by ThroatSlasher2, 21 November 2013 - 05:00 AM.

I think its subjective. I love GTA IV and I love Saints Row 2 but they're completely different games. Some people sh*t on the driving of SR2 and the same happens for GTA IV. They complain the driving in SR2 is too arcady but let's be honest, it fits the game. The cartoonish graphics, the hilarious ragdoll physics, the weapons, the setting, etc. While the driving in GTA IV fits the universe and ''feel'' it has been given. It's more real because it is supposed to be. That's why some people may not like the driving in GTA V, because it sets us into this realistic and believable universe, with amazing graphics, attention to detail, and then gives us nearly no suspension on cars or a sense of weight.

I don't think the way car handles in V is the problem, but the way they impact the world and how the world impacts them. The fact that you can't push out of your way, a small compact Toyota when you're inside a Hummer, is bad. I also think the fact that you cannot turn an Aston Martin around a corner properly, driving at 15 mph, in GTA IV is also bad. If they could come together, that would be great.

Aragrox
  • Aragrox

F*ck That

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

I wonder how many of the people who say things suggesting it's hard to drive in GTA IV used square and x to brake and accelerate.

I have been driving for years but I don't buy GTA in order to have a driving sim. They were never sim back in the PS2 era so what is wrong with them going back to their roots?

These 2/3 statements sums it up, but I need one more to agree what I need to say. Is there any way to have all pages on this topic be seen as one?

You can tell that each GTA progressed from gta III on up, and IV is when things started to get interesting. Right now Rockstar is leaving me confused due to these two statements. Why step down, make it easier, but then leave out the option to change the controls like it was in the pass where x and square were used for gas/brake controls? 

Off topic: Remove the classic car controls, get people to adjust to the triggers (slowly), maybe complaints about IV lead to the change, next GTA, gta IV style with some tweaks?

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

God you really have issues. You want to depend on this whole, "The majority agrees with me" bullsh*t so that you feel like you're right. I can do a search and see a bunch of people hating on Saints Row and saying IV is a much better game. I don't know where you've done your search, on a Saints Row forum? Or, maybe, just maybe, you like Saints Rows so much that you're trying to use it as an example as to why you think IV is a bad game.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

I also think the fact that you cannot turn an Aston Martin around a corner properly, driving at 15 mph, in GTA IV is also bad. If they could come together, that would be great.

Gosh what a terrible driver you must be at that game  :lol:

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:24 PM Edited by StingrayX, 21 November 2013 - 05:26 PM.

I also think the fact that you cannot turn an Aston Martin around a corner properly, driving at 15 mph, in GTA IV is also bad. If they could come together, that would be great.

Indeed. What an embarrassment of a driver. First of all, you can turn a Super GT around a corner at 60 mph without loss of traction. If you speed into a corner, brake late or don't brke at all, you won't make the corner.

And this dude knows nothing about Aston Martins. They're not flat our performance cars. They're grand tourers. Hence GT in it's name. They can be driven hard but they will wheelspin, drift, and go slower around corners whilst still feeling fun. Aston Martins DON'T and never will drive like the Rapid GT. And if you find it hard to drive the Super GT around a corner in IV, I'm going to douby your sanity. You might be retarded.

No wonder people hated IV's driving. They can't f*cking drive.
  • Boxman108 likes this

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:51 PM

Indeed. What an embarrassment of a driver. First of all, you can turn a Super GT around a corner at 60 mph without loss of traction. If you speed into a corner, brake late or don't brke at all, you won't make the corner.

And this dude knows nothing about Aston Martins. They're not flat our performance cars. They're grand tourers. Hence GT in it's name. They can be driven hard but they will wheelspin, drift, and go slower around corners whilst still feeling fun. Aston Martins DON'T and never will drive like the Rapid GT. And if you find it hard to drive the Super GT around a corner in IV, I'm going to douby your sanity. You might be retarded.

No wonder people hated IV's driving. They can't f*cking drive.

No need to get insulting pal. Im just saying my opinion. I was once a very good driver in GTA IV but after two months of playing GTA V's ''turning on a dime'' type of driving, it hits you on the face pretty bad when you go back to IV's more ''down to earth'' driving. Why are you so arrogant ? It might be better than V but the driving still ain't perfect. Yes, as much as you might hate to hear it, cars have too much body roll in GTA IV. It's still nice but its a fact.

Calling everybody who has an opinion different than yours while trying to be polite and constructive about it at the same time, an Idiot and a retarded only highlights your own stubborn and close minded spirit. Take the broom out of your ass and f*ck off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users