Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

3,814 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2224 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (889 votes [39.97%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.97%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (613 votes [27.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.56%

3. Indifferent (99 votes [4.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.45%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (256 votes [11.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.51%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (367 votes [16.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote
eXoSTINGNETTLE
  • eXoSTINGNETTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

Gta 4 driving mechanics was more un realistic than any game I have ever played. The cars felt like boats! They rock and rolled so much it was crazy!

Gta 5 driving feels more like a dummied down Forza motor-sports driving experience. Which is good because not everyone is a professional driver. I like the driving experience in gta 5.

I have driven almost every sports car know to man, I race cars on circuits and 1/4miles so I know what car feels like.

Please if you don't have something nice to say or can't debate like a sensible intelligent human being please don't reply to my comment.

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

I wrote a post about this a w h i l e back. Wrote it before the game even came out and told the folks here that you got the game you asked for. All the people complaining about the physics in IV got the game they asked for. The people complaining about V will probably get the physics of IV back. 

The physics are fine and much more like a real car. I used to take my 80 Impala around corners at speed without breaks. There was some use to overdrive in automatic transmissions. Man I loved that car. I should have got rid of her and kept it. MAN! 

As for everything else concerning physics in V see my signature.  

Exactly. People complained endlessly about the driving in IV so they changed it and people still complain endlessly. No matter what they did people would have complained endlessly. Some people are like a nagging wife who finds fault no matter what her husband does.

Why the hell do people still used this idiotic flawed argument? Did I ever bitch about the driving in IV? No, I loved it. I have my preferences just like everyone else.

I honestly don't get why this forum goes ape sh*t whenever somebody brings up a negative opinion. Seriously? Grow up! I'm so tired of reading "people are never happy" "they bitched about that now they're bitching about this" blah blah blah oh god cut the sh*t! If you cannot handle an opinion then get off the internet. So sick and tired of comments like yours acting like everybody who is bitching about V's physics bitched about IV in the past.

Do you really think that is true? If so then man... And why does everybody care about what somebody thinks. Its like everybody likes to try and force their opinion onto somebody or like they get really annoyed when somebody has a different opinion. That is so idiotic. Oh man one more comment like yours and I will probably cuss that person out with every cuss word in the book.

I guess it's because it felt like I was the only person defending IV for a few years then when they change what people complained about people are more angry. This leads me to ask what exactly would make them happy.

The people who complained about IV, love V and vice versa. I think this is the source of your confusion.

The difference is that IV's physics were damn near simulation realistic and the more discerning and mature players really appreciated it, whereas the fairweather gamers hated it because they don't understand how to control a real car at and beyond it's limits. Sure, IV had flaws, but they were tiny, and instead of fixing them, R* rebuilt the whole driving experience in a dumbed down way.

If R* continues this trend with future GTAs, I will fondly remember IV as the pinnacle of the series and the last real GTA.

I have to agree with this, as much as I didn't want to before the game was released. The trailers promised something epic, although when I first saw the gameplay trailer I started to have doubts in my mind about how R* had "improved" and "tweaked" the driving, and following the GTAOnline trailer I had grave doubts  and concerns about how the driving physics started to appear far too arcade-like for my taste. These concerns were valid once I'd started playing the game.

GTA IV, despite the clunky melee and gunplay mechanics is, to my mind, a much superior game to V in terms of narrative, well-written and realised characters, a city with much more personality, atmosphere and character than Los Santos, a truly epic story which I'd say is the Scorcese/Coppola video game equivalent to movies (as someone else put it in another thread/forum), and far more intense missions in its content than V. Over 90 missions, only a few of which were lack-lustre compared with 69 missions in V, half of which seemed like filler and a very messy story which lacked direction and many missions which were extremely lame. Practically all the heist preparation missions were of the type "Go to location A, pick up item B, take it to location C", which were short and extremely dull. The "Buy three masks" and "Buy three boiler suits" were over in less than half a minute and could have been a cut-scene for all intents and purposes.  As for "Re-uniting the family", this has to be the lamest mission in the history of GTA.

That's not to say that there weren't any memorable missions in the game, the major heists and "Option C" being beautiful set-pieces in addition to "Trevor Phillips Industries" and "Nervous Ron", but there were too few of them. R* created a massive and beautifully detailed world with less to do in it once the game has been beaten than GTA IV. There are threads all over this forum about the "little things they left out of the game - hot dog vendors, interiors, ped interactions - the baby-friendly driving physics, ghastly helicopter mechanics and controls, the police AI, that GTA V comes across as a Beta version of the game, and R* have well over a million Beta testers, for a proper release of the game on next gen consoles. There is so much more to pick nits with about the game that would fill the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

My apologies, I realise this is the Driving Debate thread, but I really had to get all that off my chest in as concise a way as possible. Nearly five years and $300 million dollars to produce and market the game, not to mention that it was delayed a year for "tweaking" and all the hype that this would be the best game ever as a swan-song for this gen of consoles, yet it falls far short of its potential and it makes me sad. Very, very sad.

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

Downloaded patch 1.4 and and was disappointed to spot no improvement to driving. I really wonder why R* is making no response to this even after a month. If they are concerned that adding a realistic option for driving might mess up online play, they could just put it in single player for now.

It surely cant be something like "they wont change the drivig in 5 because they didnt change it in 4 despite bigtime outcry". Theyve been quick to change other things people have complained about in GTA5 like the vehicle damage, police response and the GTAO character creator making ugly characters.

Gta 4 driving mechanics was more un realistic than any game I have ever played. The cars felt like boats! They rock and rolled so much it was crazy!

Gta 5 driving feels more like a dummied down Forza motor-sports driving experience. Which is good because not everyone is a professional driver. I like the driving experience in gta 5.

I have driven almost every sports car know to man, I race cars on circuits and 1/4miles so I know what car feels like.

Please if you don't have something nice to say or can't debate like a sensible intelligent human being please don't reply to my comment.

I also have driven and raced every car, motorcycle, bus, truck, train, airplane, and boat known to man. I too know what those vehicles feel like and they sure as sh!t are a far cry from what gta5 has made them to be. I am also a sensible, inteligent human being. Therefore I will say gta4 driving was fun because of the complexities and uncertainty involved, which is more in line with driving in real life, especially when driving fast.

I have to agree with this, as much as I didn't want to before the game was released. The trailers promised something epic, although when I first saw the gameplay trailer I started to have doubts in my mind about how R* had "improved" and "tweaked" the driving, and following the GTAOnline trailer I had grave doubts  and concerns about how the driving physics started to appear far too arcade-like for my taste. These concerns were valid once I'd started playing the game.

GTA IV, despite the clunky melee and gunplay mechanics is, to my mind, a much superior game to V in terms of narrative, well-written and realised characters, a city with much more personality, atmosphere and character than Los Santos, a truly epic story which I'd say is the Scorcese/Coppola video game equivalent to movies (as someone else put it in another thread/forum), and far more intense missions in its content than V. Over 90 missions, only a few of which were lack-lustre compared with 69 missions in V, half of which seemed like filler and a very messy story which lacked direction and many missions which were extremely lame. Practically all the heist preparation missions were of the type "Go to location A, pick up item B, take it to location C", which were short and extremely dull. The "Buy three masks" and "Buy three boiler suits" were over in less than half a minute and could have been a cut-scene for all intents and purposes.  As for "Re-uniting the family", this has to be the lamest mission in the history of GTA.

That's not to say that there weren't any memorable missions in the game, the major heists and "Option C" being beautiful set-pieces in addition to "Trevor Phillips Industries" and "Nervous Ron", but there were too few of them. R* created a massive and beautifully detailed world with less to do in it once the game has been beaten than GTA IV. There are threads all over this forum about the "little things they left out of the game - hot dog vendors, interiors, ped interactions - the baby-friendly driving physics, ghastly helicopter mechanics and controls, the police AI, that GTA V comes across as a Beta version of the game, and R* have well over a million Beta testers, for a proper release of the game on next gen consoles. There is so much more to pick nits with about the game that would fill the Encyclopedia Brittanica.

My apologies, I realise this is the Driving Debate thread, but I really had to get all that off my chest in as concise a way as possible. Nearly five years and $300 million dollars to produce and market the game, not to mention that it was delayed a year for "tweaking" and all the hype that this would be the best game ever as a swan-song for this gen of consoles, yet it falls far short of its potential and it makes me sad. Very, very sad.

Amen.

Sucks to wait for a fix when we should have rightfully been enjoying the duck out of the game. Fcuk you R* for not telling us you screwed the pooch before you launched. I never would have bought this crap if I knew the driving would be so depressing.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Take the cars off roading. The fact that any car can make it up pretty much any mountain shows how poor the physics are. I used to enjoy taking 4 wheel drive cars off roading in IV because they did things the cars just couldn't. The best vehicle for off roading in V is the Audi r8 styled car and the Patriot is a gutless POS... and the dirtbikes can go up 90° inclines, it's laughable. AND Yes I want this game based on reality, if I drove my vehicles in real life like I do in GTA I'd be dead or in jail so GTA is a way to do it with no consequences.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:10 PM

Honestly if I were R I would just leave it alone. After people complaining about IV they changed things and now they still complain. I know from experience trying to please people that will no never be happy no matter what is pointless.

tom666
  • tom666

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

The "people" who complained about IV had never driven a goddamn car before, end of story. The people that had driven real cars were completely accepting and reveled in the physics IV had to offer. Therefore didn't need to complain like bitches and therefore had no marketing agenda formed around us.

The "people" who complained were goddamn kids who were never meant to be playing the f*cking game in the first place. The "people" who complained were f*cking kids with no real life driving experience, whinging whining crying little bastards. Unfortunately because only stupid "people" are breeding these young dumb asses are beginning to outnumber mature gamers. They don't have any sense of taste when it comes to physics from playing all these sh*t racing games with arcade physics.

The ones who complained were used to sh*t, absolute sh*t. And when GTAIV progressed into better physics and you all cried like the pathetic little bitchesyou are. You literally asked for the most arcadey crap and you got it. Marketing was formulated, Rockstar realized even though the game is rated for people at or over driving age they would have to satiate the dumb ignorant whiny little ass holes.

Trust me the people who were happy with the handling in IV felt no need to join a forum and bitch, They had no idea that sh*t was going on at all.

Only to buy the next game in the series to find that it's been f*cked over a barrel to please 10 year olds that should never have been playing it in the motherf*cking first place.

For f*ckS SAKE

• kvbrock82, mawerick_mc, ClareXoBearrx3 and 3 others like this

Aragrox
  • Aragrox

F*ck That

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:53 AM

Honestly if I were R I would just leave it alone. After people complaining about IV they changed things and now they still complain. I know from experience trying to please people that will no never be happy no matter what is pointless.

You know what, you might be right. There really is no point to change it. Maybe they were in the direction to create what most of the people demand, and in turn, they get a big reward.

Now what if they wanted to go into that realistic style of driving and stuff. If that is true, lets say they create another game like gta but not like gta, with more realistic features in the driving game play. They show trailers, detail info about the game, game play trailers and what ever else to show their game. I guarantee you majority of the people who brought gta V, will still buy this game just because its from R*.

wesley1988
  • wesley1988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

hi everyone,

i have a problem with gta v.

if i go on a bicycle or a motorcycle it pulls it to the left and i've tried many controllers and it does the same thing by all the controllers.... can anyone help me pls??? it drives me nuts  :panic: 

THNXX!!

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

hi everyone,

if i go on a bicycle or a motorcycle it pulls it to the left and i've tried many controllers and it does the same thing by all the controllers.... can anyone help me pls??? it drives me nuts  :panic: 

THNXX!!

That's going to be the very least of your problems.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

You know what, you might be right. There really is no point to change it. Maybe they were in the direction to create what most of the people demand, and in turn, they get a big reward.

Now what if they wanted to go into that realistic style of driving and stuff. If that is true, lets say they create another game like gta but not like gta, with more realistic features in the driving game play. They show trailers, detail info about the game, game play trailers and what ever else to show their game. I guarantee you majority of the people who brought gta V, will still buy this game just because its from R*.

If R released a driving simulator it would probably play to a niche market. People have no idea how badly people hated driving in IV and many other aspects of the game. If you went on other forums the backlash was huge and that is why R changed it. Personally I like both. V to me is actually a good middle ground between arcadey and realistic.

If you want to get mad at somebody get mad at the many many people who wanted it changed and not R for listening to the costumers. If you ask me though they should have just added both options and that way everybody would be happy though many would still find something to complain about.

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

hi everyone,

THNXX!!

you probably have the motion sensitive controls switched on. try switching it off.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Looks like the diversion worked!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

V to me is actually a good middle ground between arcadey and realistic.

I'm sorry but that is just not true. The true middleground in the series is San Andreas.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

I'm sorry but that is just not true. The true middleground in the series is San Andreas.

well that was HIS opinion :/

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

well that was HIS opinion :/

I respect that, but I really cannot agree with it.

• Sting4S likes this

kvbrock82
  • kvbrock82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

This poll proves nothing except that the average age of gamers is below driving age.

• JBanton and Sting4S like this

JBanton
  • JBanton

Mr. Nice-Guy...

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by JBanton, 23 October 2013 - 04:41 PM.

I basically feel like cars are lacking souls in V. When I buy a car in the supercar class, it feels like I'm just buying it and prefer it over the others simply for it's looks. That is all. The cars don't really feel all that distinct to each other and lack some pizazz.

In IV some of the cheapest, lousiest, most undesirable cars were a joy to drive. The Hakumai was cheap, rare, and weak but when you drove it, it was just fun. It wasn't fast but it was fun. :) Well in V I think they've done what some other developers tend to do. Make the high-end cars fun and make you not want to drive the lesser cars. The "lesser cars" are so boring, so unenjoyable, and it feels like they've put an emphasis on how slow they are. The only plus is that they can go around a corner with full confidence.

And that is the problem as well. Every car can go around a sharp corner with ease, you feel super confident. I'm beginning to miss the feeling of unforgiveness in IV. When I made a sharp turn in a Turismo I knew I was going to make it without making a mess. However when I did it in a wilder car like the Banshee or Coquette, I didn't feel so confident and depended on luck. It was fun. In V you can do a sharp corner in a Minivan, Phantom, even an Ingot, a truck. It isn't fun that way. What makes it worse is the lack of understeer and oversteer. I want to oversteer and drift in an Entity XF. I want almost precision in an Adder. I want understeer from an SUV.

Cars just lack soul in V and that is what makes me bored. Also the only vehicle that seems to have a suspension in this game is the Benefactor Dubsta, the only SUV that can f*cking drive off road and climb correctly. :yawn:

This I can fully understand and sympathise with. I've now reverted to EFLC and the Blista Compact (not really the best example) is making me fall in love all over again

• It understeers like crazy when I try to corner under heavy acceleration
  • It doesn't stick to the ground all that well, due to the car's light weight
  • It corners incredibly when the throttle is controlled well, even at high speed
  • It drives better than FR cars off-road, but not the AWDs, understandably
  • It cannot drift to save its life 
  • Lack of ABS means I have to watch the braking technique, or put up with a locked slide.

In V, every FF does the total opposite of these. That's one marker that I have for how broken the physics of V are. :(

The "people" who complained about IV had never driven a goddamn car before, end of story. The people that had driven real cars were completely accepting and reveled in the physics IV had to offer. Therefore didn't need to complain like bitches and therefore had no marketing agenda formed around us.

The "people" who complained were goddamn kids who were never meant to be playing the f*cking game in the first place. The "people" who complained were f*cking kids with no real life driving experience, whinging whining crying little bastards. Unfortunately because only stupid "people" are breeding these young dumb asses are beginning to outnumber mature gamers. They don't have any sense of taste when it comes to physics from playing all these sh*t racing games with arcade physics.

The ones who complained were used to sh*t, absolute sh*t. And when GTAIV progressed into better physics and you all cried like the pathetic little bitchesyou are. You literally asked for the most arcadey crap and you got it. Marketing was formulated, Rockstar realized even though the game is rated for people at or over driving age they would have to satiate the dumb ignorant whiny little ass holes.

Trust me the people who were happy with the handling in IV felt no need to join a forum and bitch, They had no idea that sh*t was going on at all.

Only to buy the next game in the series to find that it's been f*cked over a barrel to please 10 year olds that should never have been playing it in the motherf*cking first place.

For f*ckS SAKE

I don't condone swearing, but If this were a presidential campaign, you have my vote :^:

This poll proves nothing except that the average age of gamers is below driving age.

Short, but the truth in that statement cannot be overstated.

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

I have no patience for you V section lurkers

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by StingrayX, 23 October 2013 - 06:01 PM.

LOL I'm done. :sigh:

"Honestly if I were R I would just leave it alone. After people complaining about IV they changed things and now they still complain. I know from experience trying to please people that will no never be happy no matter what is pointless." - woggleman

"You know what, you might be right. There really is no point to change it. Maybe they were in the direction to create what most of the people demand, and in turn, they get a big reward.

Now what if they wanted to go into that realistic style of driving and stuff. If that is true, lets say they create another game like gta but not like gta, with more realistic features in the driving game play. They show trailers, detail info about the game, game play trailers and what ever else to show their game. I guarantee you majority of the people who brought gta V, will still buy this game just because its from R*."
- some other dude

:facedesk:

@woggleman - you just don't get it. How many f*cking times does it have to be explained to you that not everybody who is bitching now complained about IV! Seriously, unless you understand that, you mine as well just shut up. And if you still don't get that then please shut up then, you'll be doing me a favor. :dozing:

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

LOL I'm done. :sigh:

"Honestly if I were R I would just leave it alone. After people complaining about IV they changed things and now they still complain. I know from experience trying to please people that will no never be happy no matter what is pointless." - woggleman

"You know what, you might be right. There really is no point to change it. Maybe they were in the direction to create what most of the people demand, and in turn, they get a big reward.

Now what if they wanted to go into that realistic style of driving and stuff. If that is true, lets say they create another game like gta but not like gta, with more realistic features in the driving game play. They show trailers, detail info about the game, game play trailers and what ever else to show their game. I guarantee you majority of the people who brought gta V, will still buy this game just because its from R*."
- some other dude

:facedesk:

@woggleman - you just don't get it. How many f*cking times does it have to be explained to you that not everybody who is bitching now complained about IV! Seriously, unless you understand that, you mine as well just shut up. And if you still don't get that then please shut up then, you'll be doing me a favor. :dozing:

Not everybody but the whining about IV was certainly much more than just a few people and I am certain there is probably quite a bit of overlap. Let's just admit that to some people nothing will ever be able to live up to the PS2 games.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

I have been driving for years but I don't buy GTA in order to have a driving sim. They were never sim back in the PS2 era so what is wrong with them going back to their roots?

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

I have been driving for years but I don't buy GTA in order to have a driving sim. They were never sim back in the PS2 era so what is wrong with them going back to their roots?

Nothiing wrong, they just went too far with it.

Garo
  • Garo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

If the driving and mechanics were any different the whole way and theme of the game would be thrown off, it's like that because it makes it easier to discover around the map and definitely makes it easier to get around the mountains and rocky surfaces, so if it were different the game would be impossible to explore with ease

Aragrox
  • Aragrox

F*ck That

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

I don't believe you know the difference between a simulator, and something being realistic.

Gta IV is realistic

Gta V is an arcade game

• suicidehummer likes this

Sli
  • Sli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by Sli, 24 October 2013 - 02:45 AM.

This sort of mentality man. Things are meant to EVOLVE, would you honestly want to play pong forever?

Also, if you're one of those people who label GTA IV as a driving sim, then I don't want you anywhere near a car irl lol.

Seventh Shin
  • Seventh Shin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Does any one else hate how scripted the car colisions are? Getting rear ended by a cop forces your car into a scripted reaction, no physics going on. Same with hitting cops, it pretty much stops your car every time.

• suicidehummer likes this

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:01 PM

Does any one else hate how scripted the car colisions are? Getting rear ended by a cop forces your car into a scripted reaction, no physics going on. Same with hitting cops, it pretty much stops your car every time.

This is probably more to do with the sh!tty police AI than the driving physics, but how is it that despite barreling along at top speed in a fully upgraded Adder (fastest car in the game - supposedly) a police Interceptor will still ALWAYS rear-end your car? and why is it whenever you hijack a police Interceptor, all the others on your tail will still accelerate faster than you and rear-end your vehicle. Whether it's the physics or the scripted police AI, there are certain aspects of the game that suck hairy monkey balls.

bicycles?
  • bicycles?

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Are there still people out there who say there's nothing wrong with the damage and that the cars aren't too slidey/flippy?

2en0ti1.gif

xlz7d5.gif

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:29 PM

Are there still people out there who say there's nothing wrong with the damage and that the cars aren't too slidey/flippy?

*GIFS*

Haha, enjoyable (i like the spontantious flip) but yeah it'd be nice if the bus were to split in half or the engine flew out in the car every now and then. Crashes are disappointing, especially when you only really get a jammed up wheel...

In general i don't have a problem with the driving itself, control wise..

I don't play racing games so others may feel it's a bit of a let-down.

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

2en0ti1.gif

xlz7d5.gif

Another part of me just died.

friendly luggage
  • friendly luggage

Vette pass by, errbody looking

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

With driving it feels like lots of corrections are going on in the background. It's not really you who is driving the car, but the game. Just point the where you want to go, and then full thottle while you drool from the mouth due to boredom. There is also no sense of weight to any of the vehicles. I've been in a 3 ton pickup going 60 MPH into a Blista but I somehow stop instantly and have barely any damage to my car. Someone here really hit the nail on the head by saying that the vehicles lack soul on this game. I couldn't agree more as I loved driving pretty much any car in IV because each one made you drive slightly differently. More older style cars too and not too many boring 4 doors which all look the same.

• DrAnomalous likes this

fishsticks1
  • fishsticks1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:54 PM Edited by fishsticks1, 25 October 2013 - 04:21 PM.

THIS is what GTAV driving/physics/damage SHOULD of been.......tis a damn shame..

• Shootaholic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users