Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

3,565 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2170 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (871 votes [40.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.14%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (598 votes [27.56%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.56%

3. Indifferent (97 votes [4.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.47%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (248 votes [11.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (356 votes [16.41%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.41%

Vote Guests cannot vote
sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Cars are taking much more damage and sliding more than they used too, not sure if the problems at the start of the game were due to the driving skill radically altering the characteristics or if they changed it in patches or what, but once you max it out its much much better and definitely different than at the beginning, still nowhere near enough damage in my opinion, but at least parts are falling off and getting dented a little now, still have yet to see one start of fire and explode, but ive exploded instantly landing on the side after a jump. .

jagcivtec
  • jagcivtec

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

At least make slidey cars an option so we can happily drift with no penalty.

drifting  comments again this isnt the fast and furious or nfs

Oh I wish it didn't feel like NFS

jagcivtec
  • jagcivtec

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:20 AM Edited by jagcivtec, 09 October 2013 - 12:34 AM.

I'm got use to V's driving and it would affect so much like the guy above said. Its harder to drift but Iearned how. But I guess i'm use to adapting to many, many car games. And I like the fact that I can smash without messing my vehicle up. I mean crap can we get the online to at least work properly before you guys blow a f'n gasket? Give em the option I guess cause I wouldnt like it if they changed it. There is alot more important things I could think of than 5% of people bitchin, christ. Online is a clusterf*uck if you ask me and its not as enjoyable as 4. With all the douchbags constantly causing grief. I mean I just found the dope heli and within 3 seconds someone shot me down in the buzzard/ that and you have to grind so much as everything is soooooo expensive. Screw that time of life wasted

You are poorly speculating.  If you pay attention to the poll and we take it as a representation of global disapproval, it would be approximately rounded to an integer: 37% vs 18%  or if you prefer  37+27=64% vs 18+12%=30%  

That pretty much says about 1 in every 3 costumers don't like it.  So, if 15 million copies have been sold about 5 million people don't like the driving, and that's a good amount of people unsatisfied, and R* doesn't want to ignore 5 million unsatisfied costumers.  

Not exactly 5%, but more like 5 million, 5,000,000, 5 x106, 5 mega... So I think we will get the option so everybody wins.  No need to change nothing, just an option.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

dont give a f*ck i wish there wasnt 900  kids that loved the fast and the furious

jagcivtec
  • jagcivtec

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Rockstar is using their right to remain silent.  I think this topic will ultimately go cold, people will stop complaining, resignation.  When that happens it will not mean people got used to the bad mechanics, it will mean we don't care anymore, lost interest in the game, many will be traded-in, used game bins will feature GTA5 copies for everyone, new game sales drop in proportion to used games selling, Rockstar gets no income from used games and looses credibility with many old faithful fans, their loss.

jagcivtec
  • jagcivtec

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

dont give a f*ck i wish there wasnt 900  kids that loved the fast and the furious

You are weird...

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

im weird cause drifitng minus rally and late model dirt track cars is stupid and nothing more than showing off.

Aragrox
  • Aragrox

F*ck That

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:08 AM

You only have 1200+ votes, which means around 0.012% of the people on this forum brought the game out of 15 million units, plus survey are inaccurate and we don't know who how many people like it or hate it. 

I wonder this though, if R* used the same game engines, then wouldn't the max speed in gta V even after being modded would be 178mph (288kmh)? A lot of people say the cars in gta IV is slow but if you think about it, they probably reduced the speed to make low speeds at different sets of gears to look fast because accelerating to 178mph would make the map look really small when getting across the map so fast. I always though the super gt or super drop diamond could be the fastest cars because of how many gears it shifted.

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

Just had the update installed on the game (yeah, I know, but my network adaptor has been a bit iffy for the last week so I bought a new one).

Have to say that there is a noticeable improvement in the steering and the vehicles don't seem to accelerate as much as they used to. The same applies to the motorcycle steering. Haven't tried the boats yet, but I presume this will also apply to them. This is a good start. I do hope that R* will, in due course address the serious matter of the lack of suspension, the absence of body roll as well as the "magnatraction" of the vehicles to any surfaces that you happen to be driving on.

The motorcycle physics definitely need an overhaul. Whenever they take a bump or a kerb, its as if they don't exist, the ride being ultra smooth and level over whatever they happen to be riding over.

As for the weight of the cars...any car you hit at speed will not budge, it's still like hitting a brick wall, except that the front end of the vehicle doesn't crumple - it's the front windscreen and rear window that go first. It's impossible to shunt any vehicle out of your way, they're as immovable as if they've been set in stone. However, any vehicle that collides with yours will propel you with more force that you were hit with.

The update is a good beginning, let's hope that they build on it.

• Cartman28279 likes this

RugerSpeedSix
  • RugerSpeedSix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Just had the update installed on the game (yeah, I know, but my network adaptor has been a bit iffy for the last week so I bought a new one).

Have to say that there is a noticeable improvement in the steering and the vehicles don't seem to accelerate as much as they used to. The same applies to the motorcycle steering. Haven't tried the boats yet, but I presume this will also apply to them. This is a good start. I do hope that R* will, in due course address the serious matter of the lack of suspension, the absence of body roll as well as the "magnatraction" of the vehicles to any surfaces that you happen to be driving on.

The motorcycle physics definitely need an overhaul. Whenever they take a bump or a kerb, its as if they don't exist, the ride being ultra smooth and level over whatever they happen to be riding over.

As for the weight of the cars...any car you hit at speed will not budge, it's still like hitting a brick wall, except that the front end of the vehicle doesn't crumple - it's the front windscreen and rear window that go first. It's impossible to shunt any vehicle out of your way, they're as immovable as if they've been set in stone. However, any vehicle that collides with yours will propel you with more force that you were hit with.

There wasn't any change from the patch though.

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:06 AM

There wasn't any change from the patch though.

Why don't you drive Franklin's Buffalo with the patch, then uninstall it and drive his buffalo again and then come back and say that.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

i honestly think there is a slight nod in the driving too after the patch. cars didnt stop as quick i noticed.

RealDriving
  • RealDriving

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Im already tired of this game. The Driving simply isnt there anymore like in 4.

Theres no point in playing if the driving is so forgiving and cars are indestructible.

• namor likes this

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

After a week of online racing, longest session I´ve managed to do was about 40 minutes. Then it gets old. In GTA 4 I could race for a couple of hours.

Also I always have to chose rainy weather to have any sort of fun. This has to change. The least they can do is to add the slidey cheat as an option for races just like you can pick the aim mode for deathmatches. Doubling the $ and XP would encourage people trying to master this too so these lobbies aren´t empty.

JBanton
  • JBanton

Mr. Nice-Guy...

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

After a week of online racing, longest session I´ve managed to do was about 40 minutes. Then it gets old. In GTA 4 I could race for a couple of hours.

Also I always have to chose rainy weather to have any sort of fun. This has to change. The least they can do is to add the slidey cheat as an option for races just like you can pick the aim mode for deathmatches. Doubling the $ and XP would encourage people trying to master this too so these lobbies aren´t empty.

Yes the driving has gone backwards, yes it's short-lived and yes it's more geared to the masses.

There's nothing that can really done about it, we just have to bear it because the masses have the louder voice and their decision is what counts unfortunately.

GTA EFLC is still available for those who want a taste of the more exciting driving physics.

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:01 AM

The motorcycle/atv physics is even more retarded. The cars seem to be getting better with patches but ffs those bikes are ridiculous.
  • namor likes this

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:13 AM

The crash physics are a little downgraded than gta 4, but they are better.  For example, I smashed a car in the same spot a few times, and that spot kept deforming inward.  In gta 4, it would only go in so much until it just stops.  Don't forget how the bumpers and panels actually fall off in this game.

Sli
  • Sli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

The crash physics are a little downgraded than gta 4, but they are better.  For example, I smashed a car in the same spot a few times, and that spot kept deforming inward.  In gta 4, it would only go in so much until it just stops.  Don't forget how the bumpers and panels actually fall off in this game.

I wouldn't say a little, as cars having actual weight and being affected by momentum and physics plays a huge role in crashes. In GTA IV you can crash into a car and they will react realistically, absorbing the force of impact and spinning around very nicely depending on the location of the impact. In GTA V it's just like bricks bumping into each other, they just sort of lose speed and that's it.

• suicidehummer likes this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 10 October 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Offroading is just another thing too that looks ridiculous . You can keep up with a dirt bike in a chopper. An off-road truck equipped with mudtires tires? Might as well grab a low clearance super car. In fact I think the rwd super car is a better bet against the 4x4s.

Gravity? Traction? Ha who needs that stuff, as the kids say "it's not a simulator". I suppose willful ignorance is bliss and a curse upon those who know better.

• namor and suicidehummer like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

. You can keep up with a dirt bike in a chopper. 

you think a chopper cant keep up with a dirt bike? lol!  Choppers easily go 120+ depending on the type.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

watermelon sarcasm

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

you think a chopper cant keep up with a dirt bike? lol!  Choppers easily go 120+ depending on the type.

On tarmac, yes. Off road? Hell no.

• DrAnomalous and jagcivtec like this

gta5drivingsucks
  • gta5drivingsucks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

I traded my copy in a week after I got it...driving physics hurt my head... I still have GTA 4 though because the driving is hilariously fun

• namor likes this

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

The driving i like, i love racing online. But the AI of the traffic when racing, I'm not a fan of:

namor
  • namor

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

The driving i like, i love racing online. But the AI of the traffic when racing, I'm not a fan of:

Anyone who says that driving in GTA V isn't soulless and boring would do well to watch this video.

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Did you just skip over the first sentence?

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Anyone who says that driving in GTA V isn't soulless and boring would do well to watch this video.

I dont think I saw the brake light go up even once. What a joke.

mastabatrix
  • mastabatrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:34 PM Edited by mastabatrix, 10 October 2013 - 06:36 PM.

you having problems with cops in gta5 ? lol another game who cant drive

rofl you can't call people out on their driving skills when you can't even get the word gamer right

mastabatrix
  • mastabatrix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:33 PM Edited by mastabatrix, 10 October 2013 - 06:36 PM.

I guess it's abit silly how you can rotate your car in the air but at least you get more of a chance to land correctly, aint going to complain about that though so I guess i like the driving.

oops I double posted while I've done this is there anyway to delete your own posts?

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

I guess it's abit silly how you can rotate your car in the air but at least you get more of a chance to land correctly, aint going to complain about that though so I guess i like the driving.

oops I double posted while I've done this is there anyway to delete your own posts?

You´re not supposed to get "more of a chance to land correctly" by raping physics lawas, but by paying attention to the way you take off.

It´s indeed silly, but it´s not the worst problem the car dynamics have, and that says a lot really...

Cartman28279
  • Cartman28279

"Not now chief, I'm in the f**king zone"

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

If a lot of you are disappointed like I've been about the driving on GTA V, you should definitely email [email protected] this or change it up to something like what I typed. Even if you like V's driving you could still send them some of the suggestions in this because it won't affect V's driving if they added a feature like this. It may be a lot but considering the engine in V and IV are kinda the same in some ways, this could be possible. Here it is.

Dear Rockstar,

This is a suggestion I want everyone in your company to think about that a lot of people would like to see. I strongly feel it will make a majority of your fans happier about driving who prefers IV's driving over V, but still keep V's fans of driving happy. Without a doubt I really think it could work in a way. Now some of this isn't really leaned towards how to make online better, but more so the entire game. This may be a little lengthy, but trust me it's worth it. 

===========================

I'll start out from the moment I started playing GTA V.

So, when I got home from the Midnight release for V, I was extremely eager to play, literately shaking from excitement as I started to installing the game! Just seeing the loading screens were making me go crazy! There really weren't any words to describe how I was feeling, but you can probably guess I was a little excited. I began the first mission absolutely falling in love the with the game, everything was so smooth and well done, the running, jumping, shooting, animations, cut-scenes, voice acting, atmosphere, the way the game was performing on the current gen console(Good frame rate, no lagging etc.), and detail in everything about the map. The game was just jaw dropping. But the moment I was waiting for the most was about to happen, and that was driving a car. So right when I stepped in it I was scared to take off because I didn't know if how the driving was, but when I took off, I wasn't angry at the driving, I kinda liked it at first. Then the next main mission where you steal the cars with Franklin made me a little skeptical for a few minutes as I started driving, but l began to feel better about the driving the moment when you hit the jumps on the road coming around the apartments in Vespucci Canals. It seemed like the physics still felt the same like GTA IV when you jumped off the ground but felt like they had more grip and were a lot touchier in what I experienced so far with driving.

But after I played more and more I noticed the driving seemed a lot more arcadish compared to GTA IV's driving. Seems as if it's too easy to drive, and now I'm starting to like the cars less and less everyday because it feels like there's not as much of a challenge or originality in the driving them, and less freedom with the way the car controls in terms of the physics of it. The suspension on the vehicles don't really feel good anymore, and it seems cars and bike haves little to no suspension the way a car or bike drives over small ledges. It's like bumps and ledges aren't even there when you drive over them. It doesn't affect the car at all. And don't even get me started on the bikes. I'm sorry to say this, but I am more than disappointed with the way motorcycles on the game handle. As a really dedicated stunter on the past GTA's, this kind of saddens me. Doing flips seem extremely difficult at times, and it takes a long time to even do one most of the time. It should never take that long to do a flip. Wheelies are a lot harder to do now and when you do manage to do a wheelie and turn a bit, the wheelie drops instantly. I don't understand why that wouldn't be in the game. If you do a wheelie on a bike in real life, you are able to turn pretty easily when doing it. Not saying the game should be this realistic, but if you had something that was really fun like that to do on the other GTA's, why wouldn't it be on this one? Another thing I didn't get with bikes is when you try to do a 180 in mid air with any bike, it wants to turn its self around automatically. Nothing like that has ever been in the other GTA's the way it is implemented into the game on here. Another thing on the bikes, is that you can't ride backwards on any bicycle. The brake is always on on a bicycle, so if your riding a bmx and try and do a fakie, which is a trick where people ride backwards on a BMX bike, you will come to a complete stop. You also can't do a manual on the bike which is just a wheelie without pedaling. It could be comparable to GTA San Andreas. To do a manual on SA you just pull back on the analog stick a bit, and then you start gliding down the street. You could also hop into a manual on SA and ride it for a good amount of time while being able to turn left and right. One last thing while I'm kind of still on subject about stunting. I know you guys know what stunting is, and I've seen videos you've shared on your site of people doing stunts, like bumping off ledges to get onto buildings, grinding on ledges/etc with cars and bikes and things like that. So I was sure you could still do all those things before the release of GTA V. But now on V, while bumping is still possible with bikes(Even though it's a pain to do now with the handling), the cars are almost impossible to bump with now. The only way to really bump off a ledge and get height on here is if the car is raised fairly high, but even when it is raised the car isn't affected much by it because of the way it handles bumps and ledges. Also like I said before about doing flips saying how long it took to do them, same go with cars when using mid air control. In GTA SA and GTA IV the mid air control when doing flips in cars where great because the car didn't start slowing down when it goes upside down like it does on here. Seriously, it takes forever to do a flip in a car on here unless you hit a bump to make yourself flip. But you are able to maneuver your car and move it fairly quick on V to position it in the right place when preparing to land. Say you hit a jump wrong and you didn't want to hit the front end of your car on the ground when getting ready to land, so you hurry, pull back on the analog stick and the car  goes right where you want in a short amount of time. You would think it would turn that fast when doing a flip too, but for some reason it doesn't. My car always starts to slowing down once turning upside down and sometimes it doesn't want to complete the flip. It's like another force is acting upon it that should be there. I can move back and forward in mid air while upright fine, but once I flip and start a front or back flip, it doesn't control as well. On IV and SA it was spot on and perfect when trying to do flips like that in a car.

Now, I know you can probably tell I prefer the way IV's vehicles handled more in a lot of ways by reading this, but I really don't dislike the driving completely. It's mainly bikes me and a lot of other people have problems with, even though there's a lot of complaints about cars a good amount of people could make. But lets set that aside. Some people really do like the driving a lot on here, and you couldn't just go and change everything completely. Because those people would be let down if there was a drastic change in driving. It would make cause elements in the game like missions where driving is a key part of the game impossible and it would probably break the game and cause crashes and whatnot. But there has to be a way to make people who like GTA IV, and GTA V's handling/physics happy, But what could be done do?

Here we are now back to that suggestion I have to sort all these driving complaints and possibly make about everyone happy!

So listen here, what if you guys went and reprogrammed the physics, handling and suspension for all the cars/bikes that were on GTA IV that came to V to make them feel exactly the same in every aspect of handling. For all the cars that were on GTA IV now on V, don't change traction, don't change damage, don't change the way the vehicles react after hitting small bumps, don't change the way the car slides on ledges/flat ground, don't change the way you control vehicles with the analog stick in mid air, Don't change anything to make it feel different from the way it handled on IV. And when the ones from GTA IV are converted, you guys could change handling in some newer cars added in GTA V so it would have IV's physics as well with the vehicles. So it would be comparable to adding those newer cars from GTA V onto GTA IV and making them work with that game. Back to the plan.

Now, lets say everything changed right now and the same driving from IV was in V. You could all agree that the game wouldn't work because some missions where you have to drive and follow different routes in a certain amount of time, racing people on singleplayer like I said some earlier.

But what if those cars would just work aside from the missions, and also work online? (Same thing could go for missions online as well) 
If it actually is possible to change most cars and bikes back to how they felt on GTA IV, there could be a solution to make it work with the V cars. 

OK so, here's how it could be possible. Lets say you just found a Premier, Bobcat, Infernus, Vader, PCJ, or whatever other car/bike that was on GTA IV and right now the car handles with GTA V's driving, and you decide to take it to Los Santos Customs. Now when you get into the building, there could be a new option they added to where you can change the cars handling to the way it was on IV, with an option called "Classic driving", "Realistic driving", or just something in that manner. When you change it, it's just the same exact car, except now it handles completely different. So it's kinda like GTA IV's driving on whole new map. By doing that, you guys wouldn't have to change the handling for every car in the game and keep it set to one certain way. Because now people could drive vehicles the way they drive on GTA V, and other people drive vehicles they way they drive on GTA IV.

If this is possible, this would really fix a lot of the arguing going on about driving, because for you to just go back and completely change things with the current driving would be really hard like I said earlier. It would interfere with the missions and other things in the game where driving is a big part.

If we had this, it would give every player an option to choose the way he or she wants to drive and it wouldn't interfere with missions or story giving us so much more freedom in the game. Your team could also do something to where the new realistic or classic handling feature(whatever they would call it) they added could work on everything on the game except races, certain missions they chose for it not to work on, and certain missions on GTA Online. Pretty much any game mode/activity that is dependent on driving. But if you're not playing a mission, you could use the handling feature and go do as you like with it on the map on singleplayer or multiplayer. Hit jumps, stunt, explore, cruise, crash, race, whatever you want to do with the new handling! It would make the game absolutely perfect, and it would keep most of the community happy.

I hope you could really think about looking into and doing this sometime. I know all of you are facing many problems with online, trying to fix bugs like character loss, and still updating and fixing things from singleplayer. But after all of this you should look into this. Because after brainstorming the past few weeks about the driving on the game/how to fix certain things with the driving, this is the only possible solution I could see happening. There might still be a chance, because this seems very possible. And believe me, there is a huge majority of GTA fans who feel the same way about the driving and would love to see something like this happen. I wouldn't of typed something this long for nothing. GTA is without a doubt my favorite series over anything and any other game, and I've played it so much over the years it's not even healthy. A lot of people like me doesn't feel like the driving is made to be fun and enjoyable for a long period of time like the other GTA's. It's feels a little bland and like it's a step back from the last GTA in a lot of ways. But I think this would work great if possible with the game!

Prat falling/Ragdolling Online

I was extremely excited finding out about the ragdolling feature that was added into the game, and I used it so much every single day on singleplayer(Done by Jumping and pressing B or Circle). I was so pumped to go online and ragdoll into cars, slide down hills, and do hundreds of other things with it together with my friends. I thought this was one of the greatest little things you've added in one your games ever. It's so simple, but it's loads of fun. But I don't see why it's not online, and I was really upset seeing I couldn't do it yet. I also noticed where you took out jumping into objects and falling down on GTA  online. I could understand reasons why you would do this, so there wouldn't be a lot of bugs, like people running and randomly falling down on your screen and etc.But  I still don't see why the prat fall would be taken out. It really doesn't affect anything really. It's just an inconvenience not adding on Online. But all of you should without a doubt put the prat fall feature back in MP sometime soon so everyone can have fun with it online. There's soooo many people who I've talked to that want it back. 

Vehicle Sensitivity

After playing the game more and more I noticed that the vehicles are a little touchy and over sensitive at times, and pretty much all vehicles are pretty sensitive(Planes/Cars/Helicopters/Bikes/Boats/Trucks). This is a small thing and it doesn't seem to hard to implement in the game, but I think everyone could agree a vehicle sensitivity option would be a great feature to add to GTA V. Some people have different controllers that make driving a little bit more difficult due to the way analog sticks are set up and it makes handling a vehicle for them fairly difficult. But if there was an option for vehicle turning sensitivity, like there is an option for aim sensitivity, it would improve a lot with driving to help people drive more precisely no matter the vehicle they're in and overall make driving a little but more fun and challenging.

Thank you for reading Rockstar, and I hope you consider all of these things I discussed. Especially the driving because it is one of the biggest parts of the game and most meaningful to me. Also to have a feature like what  suggested for a classic driving mode would be incredible and would please people on both sides about the driving. This is odd coming from me saying I've had some complaints like I discussed about driving. Because in GTA IV I never had one complaint about the games driving or anything else, and I played the game almost every other day from 08 up until the day GTA V was released. I thought everything was done perfectly. I also feel like everything was done extremely well on GTA V too with the exception of the driving at the moment. Adding a feature like that would make everyone happy and definitely improve the game overall.  

And Rockstar, before I go I'll leave you with this. 

This is the reason why I think the driving in GTA V should have kept most of the same aspects from IV and why GTA IV driving still continues to have such a large fan base. Because even after 5 years of it's release, players still find new things to do they haven't thought of doing before, and that is what keeps the game alive and makes you come always come back to play it again.

Thank you again and please consider all of this! :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users