Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

4,106 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2256 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (899 votes [39.85%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.85%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (627 votes [27.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.79%

3. Indifferent (100 votes [4.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.43%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (259 votes [11.48%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.48%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (371 votes [16.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.45%

Vote Guests cannot vote
FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:37 PM

Except GTA isn't a f*cking driving simulator... yada,yada... Also GTA IV's driving was not realistic at all.

Then what was the problem??

anybody who has actually driven a real car would realize that. A real car doesn't tilt at a 45 degree angle whenever you make a turn. The driving in GTA V is a hell of a lot better than IV.

I´m 26, I drive daily since 19 years old, I drive a KIA Sportage (SUV) and a Peugeot 307. IV is WAY closer reproduction of actual performance of every class of vehicles. The driving in GTA V bears no relationship whatsoever with actual car peformances.

aquatko
  • aquatko

Hello

• Members

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

My short verdict. 

GTA IV's driving was A LITTLE BIT more realistic, but, actually I do not remember whether any GTA game had a realistic driving.

GTA V car driving is very good, not a single negative feature.

GTA V motorcycle driving is sh*t.  

• gigsroy likes this

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

I wonder how many people changed their mind after getting used to it. Like every GTA release since 3, it takes some getting used to. I thought it was odd at first but now I could never go back to 4. I find GTA V to be both more realistic and more arcadey depending on how fast you are driving and what surface. 

I've been driving for 10 years and autox and rallyx for 4. Something like a chicago box (obviously very possible in real life) was simple impossible in GTA 4. Shifting was so unrealistic in 4 I had to turn the SFX down. All the cars seemed to "float" which was more realistic but less fun and less drivable. This isn't Forza.

• gigsroy likes this

JayM
  • JayM

Mighty Ink

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

I just reinstalled IV and damn, even Roman's cab is so fun to drive. I have NO idea how people can find it hard to "get around corners", you just have to like, duh, use your brakes? Cars feel so heavy and nice, and they react to everything in a really nice way. Honestly what the hell happened. All it needed was minor tweaks. I also installed the realistic damage mod and it just makes it 100x better. T-boning a car feels amazing lol.

Completely agree. In IV vehicles felt substantial, and I think the feeling of achievement for better driving was more rewarding than it is in V. It did take some getting used to though, and did at times feel sluggish, but like you said- all that was needed were minor tweaks; but it seems like we've sacrificed heavy hitting and a more satisfying response to a speedier and more agile experience (which sucks when the side of my car slams into a f*cking fire hydrant and I'm propelled sideways at a 45 degree angle).

• Cartman28279 and HamSandwich like this

Aragrox
  • Aragrox

F*ck That

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

Thats what Gta 5 should of been like, an improved version of an improved version.

• Ermac., C4-_-GIBBfather and lucifloki like this

Readthisifurghey
  • Readthisifurghey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by Readthisifurghey, 02 October 2013 - 09:09 PM.

Grand Theft Auto's driving was always arcade-like. It was never meant to simulate real driving.

We used to live in caves. Now we live in houses.

That is why when the drifty sluggish driving came along in GTA IV I just used the taxi to get anywhere I wanted to go.

Aha, so you couldn´t figure out how the switch to turn the bulb on worked, so you went back to the cave.

I have to say that the driving in GTA V is the best driving physics yet for the series. If you deny that then you are a nutcase.

Look, tell us you like them better. Or that you can handle them unlike before. But don´t come up with that crap "they´re better". Physics engine and settings have as a target emulate real world laws of physics. That´s how you measure how good they are. If you think V´s vehicle physics are any close to real physics, then I´m not surprise you can´t figure out the switch for the bulb.

Except GTA isn't a f*cking driving simulator. You can pull a minigun out of your ass in this game and you're complaining that the driving in unrealistic. 

Also GTA IV's driving was not realistic at all, anybody who has actually driven a real car would realize that. A real car doesn't tilt at a 45 degree angle whenever you make a turn. The driving in GTA V is a hell of a lot better than IV.

Your driving simulator/realistic argument shows that you are not grasping the point at all.

A lot of people loved how the guns felt more realistic in Red Dead Redemption.  The Guns in Red Dead Redemption actually had recoil, and the recoil was greater on the more powerful weapons.  Adding these physics made firing guns feel more real and more engaging in RDR.  Obviously, the entire game is fantasy, but adding these fun realistic elements helps to immerse the player inside of the world that the game has created.

Likewise, GTA IV added physics that previous GTA games did not have.  The reason some people like GTA IV's more realistic driving physics, is because it added depth much like the gun recoil in RDR, which helped to immerse the player inside of GTA IV's world.  The cars actually had a suspension.  Yes, the cars had too much body roll and too much understeer.  For GTA V, they should have taken the driving phsyics from GTA IV and tightened up the suspension.

Instead, in GTA V the cars have zero body roll because they do not have a suspension.  The sports cars have more oversteer than Mario Kart.  It goes beyond just traditional oversteer, you can just point the car in a direction, and the front end immediately darts in that direction with little regard to momentum,  and the back end immediately lines up with the rear.  The cars have very little weight, meaning very little inertia, and therefore momentum does not come into play nearly as much as it should.  So you can take 90 degree turns at 80 MPH without touching the brake, and come to a complete stop from 100 MPH in 30 feet.  

If you think a GTA V car is more realistic -  a car with no suspension, zero body roll, insane amounts of oversteer, hardly any weight, and hardly any inertia, compared to a GTA IV car - a car with a suspension, has body roll (too much, but it actually has it), a little understeer, actual weight, momentum, and inertia...then you just proved that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

• DrAnomalous likes this

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

I'm really glad to see this stickied and getting some attention. In my opinion the driving is what makes this game. After your done with missions etc etc theres always the cars to collect drive and unleash hell with.

Unfortunately with the arcady feeling its no longer gratifying for the advanced players  to drive. Any scrub can get 200mph through corners and traffic making it feel like NEED FOR SPEED not GTA which has always been more realistic with it comes to traction. Collecting cars isnt fun cuz they all go the same speed and have the same handling. There is literally no difference except for a lil bit more acceleration on some cars.

From what I can see so far in the polls more than half the people here are not liking it in general. Something needs to be done whether its a setting in the options for a diffculty level of driving or some dlc cars that have different handling.

This game had/has so much potential as a racing game if they would just tweak the settings a bit.

Oh and I hate motorcycles. (thought I throw that in there) You can lean insanely to the left or the right, but leaning back does almost absolutly nothing when doing wheelies. In GTA IV you'd actually move your ass to rear end of the bike. Now in V your elbows give a tiny nudge back and you can only hold a wheelie for 100ft and cannot even TURN while doing it! Anyone who does wheelies on a sport bike should be furious about this. That in my opinion needs to be changed even more than the car driving physics

• DrAnomalous likes this

cksiz
  • cksiz

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

If you think a GTA V car is more realistic -  a car with no suspension, zero body roll, insane amounts of oversteer, hardly any weight, and hardly any inertia, compared to a GTA IV car - a car with a suspension, has body roll (too much, but it actually has it), a little understeer, actual weight, momentum, and inertia...then you just proved that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

You must have gotten a bugged copy if your vehicles have no suspension or roll. Or you are brainwashed from the hugely inflated physics you claim to be realistic in IV. Have you watched real cars drive from the same view as GTA V's camera? I definitely can't make any sharp turns at ~80mph either.. I get some pretty realistic understeer with vehicles that can't handle it. If you're getting any Mario Kart style play then you are definitely too used to IV. Modern cars whip around fairly well at highway speeds. Obviously not to the point as GTA V.. but it is a videogame. I agree with the car eventually taking any lead from an unrealistic amount of grip on the front end. But I definitely get understeer when I should and oversteer when I can. My issue is when every vehicle handles like a GT2 the only difference between vehicles being equivalent to weight or sh*tty tires. Forza Horizon is similar where trucks and SUVs handle extreme driving very unrealistically. I find this game less arcadey than Horizon. 

If your car (not truck or SUV) in real life has as much roll as t I think you expect hten you should probably get your suspension looked at.

• riksterinto likes this

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by dodeca, 01 October 2013 - 02:59 AM.

Oh and I hate motorcycles. (thought I throw that in there) You can lean insanely to the left or the right, but leaning back does almost absolutly nothing when doing wheelies. In GTA IV you'd actually move your ass to rear end of the bike. Now in V your elbows give a tiny nudge back and you can only hold a wheelie for 100ft and cannot even TURN while doing it! Anyone who does wheelies on a sport bike should be furious about this.

+1. The entire animation needs to be changed. In gta4, the lean back and lean forward animations were analog. You could have niko transition from slight crouch to standing on the pegs to full front suspension loading.....and slight lean back to sit on the rear seat to full lean back. Now, lean forward does next to nothing and lean back does little more.

A lot of good things have been taken out from the game this time. Its unbelievable.

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Only a couple more hours and we see if they fixed it!

the_suicide_fox
  • the_suicide_fox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:28 AM Edited by the_suicide_fox, 01 October 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Derp... more realistic means it is less likely to explode dude. If it cars take longer to explode in V than IV then THAT is more realistic because CARS DON'T REALLY EXPLODE WHEN SHOT!!

Seems to me he was saying the damage in general was more realistic in IV, not only in regards to guns. If he was speaking only in regards to guns then you have a point.

No, the damage in general is not more realistic in IV, it is more realistic in V no matter how you slice it. IV didn't have as much dynamic damage as V, where you can shoot out tires, mess up your axl, or blow the trans. It was more or less a linear damage progression. 

Again in real life cars don't explode when shot. In real life you can mess up a car pretty bad by shooting it, if you have a high powered/high caliber firearm you can damage stuff like the engine block (which IRL are usually made from a solid block of metal). But you can't make it explode. IV damage was very much Hollywood-esque. Damage in V is too but not to the same extent, thus comparatively more realistic than IV.

He was being a moron. Hate to name call but he was, He first says how realism is important but then dismisses his own argument at the end of hist post. He completely contradicts himself, regardless of the fact that he is totally wrong about IV's damage being "more realistic".

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Truly V is realistic in damage when one can drive 200MPH into a wall and do absolutely nothing but break the windows.

That was hyperbole before you start acting dumb. But the damage in this game in inconsistent. It looks great when you actually see it but it is insanely capricious.

sonic_blue
  • sonic_blue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

^ I am astonished that there are people who actually think this.  

Anyone got the patch yet?   It's 2pm October 1st in my time zone, but I don't have the game anymore so I can't see for myself.

mooonlights
  • mooonlights

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

Derp... more realistic means it is less likely to explode dude. If it cars take longer to explode in V than IV then THAT is more realistic because CARS DON'T REALLY EXPLODE WHEN SHOT!!

Seems to me he was saying the damage in general was more realistic in IV, not only in regards to guns. If he was speaking only in regards to guns then you have a point.

No, the damage in general is not more realistic in IV, it is more realistic in V no matter how you slice it. IV didn't have as much dynamic damage as V, where you can shoot out tires, mess up your axl, or blow the trans. It was more or less a linear damage progression. 

Again in real life cars don't explode when shot. In real life you can mess up a car pretty bad by shooting it, if you have a high powered/high caliber firearm you can damage stuff like the engine block (which IRL are usually made from a solid block of metal). But you can't make it explode. IV damage was very much Hollywood-esque. Damage in V is too but not to the same extent, thus comparatively more realistic than IV.

He was being a moron. Hate to name call but he was, He first says how realism is important but then dismisses his own argument at the end of hist post. He completely contradicts himself, regardless of the fact that he is totally wrong about IV's damage being "more realistic".

I don't think people are necessarily doubting the damage quality, rather how long, or after certain impacts it takes to see said damage which is far from realistic in any sense. The tank-like armour the cars have is ridiculous to the point where it shatters immersion. And you'd think stock cars would be damaged far easier considering the armour upgrades you can get. 

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

its been so long has every one forgot san andreas???   Cars with hydraulics, gambling and custom paint jobs ( stripes and flames )

gta5 has less to do in it than a ps2 game why?

confusing?

Agni
  • Agni

#WeeabooPower

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

SA was a different generation: COD Dudebros weren't a big part of the gamer market like they are today.

Sometimes this game feels like R* was snorting coke for the first three years and then hastily put it together the last 2.

Shiggy
  • Shiggy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:26 AM Edited by Shiggy, 01 October 2013 - 05:31 AM.

Shiggy
  • Shiggy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

^ I am astonished that there are people who actually think this.  

Anyone got the patch yet?   It's 2pm October 1st in my time zone, but I don't have the game anymore so I can't see for myself.

You are delusional if you think R* is going to "patch" the driving. For one, there is nothing about the driving that needs to be patched. If you love IV's driving so much then go and play IV. Also, changing the driving physics would mean R* would have to totally redo several other aspects of the game, like the police AI and traffic AI. Sorry, it just isn't happening. Maybe if you should play a driving simulator if you're so obsessed with realistic car handling.

SA was a different generation: COD Dudebros weren't a big part of the gamer market like they are today.

Sometimes this game feels like R* was snorting coke for the first three years and then hastily put it together the last 2.

Yep. Clearly one of the most ambitious, detailed, feature packed games ever released was hastily put together buy a bunch of coked out devs at R*.

You are insane.

sonic_blue
  • sonic_blue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

there is nothing about the driving that needs to be patched

This has been covered extensively in the thread:  the driving has been dumbed down so as to cater to noobs as admitted by Rockstar themselves in a quote provided earlier in this thread.    It is never a good thing when a game is dumbed down for the masses, especially if you are a car enthusiast who enjoys the feeling and sensation of driving a car and all the physics that entails.     This would be, according to the poll, at least 33%, or one-third of us, so you can imagine that this would spark some kind of outcry.    Please do not be so shocked, we only want an option to choose the alternate physics preset which the engine is capable of (it's the same R.A.G.E engine in V), so noobs can still enjoy their toddler matchbox cars game while us adults can have a more sophisticated experience.   In the end, everybody wins.    

If you love IV's driving so much then go and play IV. 

I do play IV, what's your point?   That I should not also want to play V as well?   Why not?   Why should I not want to enjoy GTA5 with realistic physics?

changing the driving physics would mean R* would have to totally redo several other aspects of the game, like the police AI and traffic AI.

This is a myth, as there is already a cheat that changes the physics model dramatically and does not compromise the game.   Even if it did compromise the game, we still wouldn't care and would rather have the better physics ;)

you should play a driving simulator if you're so obsessed with realistic car handling.

I do play driving simulators too, and drive in the real world for 12 years, but this doesn't mean I should not want to enjoy GTA5's world too.      It is after all a much bigger, brighter and imo better city and countryside than GTA4.    Sadly none of it is enjoyable because of their deliberate attempt to noobify the physics (which again I remind you that Rockstar have admitted to doing, and therefore is not open for further debate).

vwnut13
  • vwnut13

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

The Pegassi Monroe has been the only car that I have found that is even remotely enjoyable to drive.

But of course, the stupid "game automatically counter steers and snaps you straight" feature kind of ruins it.

Might I add, it's very obvious that the developers of an arcade racer did the mechanics for this game.  When you are going 150mph and clip a car that's coming 80mph towards you, you are just going to bounce off of each other.   The "curb hopping" is another sign.

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Anyone find their cars being 'auto slowed' when driving off-road, (mainly on the sandy 'side roads') ? Cars also get auto corrected when corning (if you start to get the tail out). 

I hope we can turn these 'hand hold' assists off in multiplayer. Gets annoying when I've tuned my Sultan up and I can't use the power off-road.

If these child like assists are not a clue as to who this game is aimed at I don't know what is.

• vwnut13 likes this

DrAnomalous
  • DrAnomalous

Disfavored Veracity

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:13 AM Edited by Sinz86irocblk, 01 October 2013 - 08:25 AM.

Pretty ridiculous but it shouldn't be surprising that so many people are in denial about the driving in this game. You're not a good fan just because you simply refuse to admit something is terribly wrong. I've heard all kinds of stupid arguments most of these are just laughably pathetic

• Go back and play GTA IV

[We should let our beloved franchise regress and just stick to previous entries. Sure]

• We don't have to take a sh*t in game. That's not realistic. Why should driving be?

[You gotta be playing stupid on this one. You really don't get why some aspects need realism to be fun and engaging?]

I drive a real car. Obviously the rest of you have never driven a real car.

[Right, otherwise we'd all think that turning at top speed and stopping from 100+mph in 10ft  is absolutely acceptable. :sui:]  

• The driving should be fun not realistic 

[because we should accommodate inexperienced lazy people who refuse to accept something that isn't a cake walk.]

• GTA is not about realism okays.

[even though we crave better graphics and drool over euphoria and the rage engines' capabilities]

•I don't want cars to behave like they're on ice

[Lose traction and your gonna be fvcking feeling ice on a warm summer day my friends]

• You guys are just whining the game is perfect.

[I hate the whole level of pretension you'll find in these debates over age and intelligence but seriously how old are you really to still have that sort of mentality] 

Edit: Here's a little video just in case you were still under the impression that super cars were supposed to be noob proof machines.

• Rollin likes this

C4-_-GIBBfather
  • C4-_-GIBBfather

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Thats what Gta 5 should of been like, an improved version of an improved version.

If only GTA 5 had been like this.... I cant get in to my head wy they made such bad driving in gta 5. I am 35 and have worked with driving cars irl for 17 years. Heavy trucks, offroading, destruction derby, motorcross, sport cars, new cars, old gars i Have drove alot. and GTA 4 was closer realism and way more fun then gta 5 are. Just so dissapointed about that.

• DrAnomalous likes this

sonic_blue
  • sonic_blue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

It seems that people with JTAG modded Xboxes are already modifying the handling.dat file on disc2 :)

Whether it can be set to values that produce GTAIV-like handling remains to be seen.  It may need some other adjustments in the way the R.A.G.E engine is implementing those values, which only R* would have access to :(

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 October 2013 - 08:54 AM Edited by Ferocious Banger, 01 October 2013 - 08:56 AM.

The driving is alright. But to me, the braking is absolutely ridiculous. In which world do rusty cars from 1960's have advanced ABS installed by default? Really, a tightened up IV would have sufficed ( with a bit more sense of speed ). Here though, they've gone a bit too overboard. It's not quite arcadey as MCLA, trust me, but it sure is more arcadey than IV was.

GTA IV - which isn't a possessor of realistic handling - strived for it, at least. GTA V ignores it partially.

Why just 'partially'? Because:

-Control can still be lost inadvertently

-Slow cruising is still as enjoyable as in IV.

-Suspensions still work.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:49 AM Edited by FasterThanYou, 01 October 2013 - 09:55 AM.

-Control can still be lost inadvertently

-Slow cruising is still as enjoyable as in IV.

-Suspensions still work.

1) Yes, but to be fair it only happens under atrocious abuses to the car capabilities.

2) The steering sensitivity makes a bit less enjoyable. It´s doable though.

I have to give them something about the steering though: at least in my PS3, the subtle steering inputs are easier to make than in GTA4. I used to make constant small movements to the stick to go through a full speed corner with a smooth line in 4, now in that kind of corner I can make it with one long move, without having to leave the stick drop to the center and then turn again a number of times.

3) No it doesn´t. You know these cement curbs you get in parkings so your wheels lean on them but they aren´t high enough to thrash the undertray? Riding one of these at 15 - 20 km/h gives a huge shock to the car suspensions and makes it airborne for a fraction. In 4 it was like that. Now you go over them as if they weren´t there. Try it.

Another instance where you feel it doesn´t work is cresting hills. The cars don´t get unloaded unless you drive WAY too fast.

The basics are not that bad but it all goes to hell cos it´s all overpowered by 2 classes. So SUV perform like normal cars should. Normal cars perform like sport cars should. Sport cars perform above how supercars should.

I´m not going to lie, there are SOME cars I can have fun with sometimes. You grab a Benefactor Scheltzer (Mercedes sportscar) and it´s fun to a certain extent, let´s say in a very rainy day in a mountain road. But then you grab the Cheetah or the Entity FX, that should be MEGA satisfying and you can see how sh*t the current state of driving is.

• DrAnomalous likes this

dodeca
  • dodeca

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:21 AM Edited by dodeca, 01 October 2013 - 11:23 AM.

I´m not going to lie, there are SOME cars I can have fun with sometimes. You grab a Benefactor Scheltzer (Mercedes sportscar) and it´s fun to a certain extent, let´s say in a very rainy day in a mountain road. But then you grab the Cheetah or the Entity FX, that should be MEGA satisfying and you can see how sh*t the current state of driving is.

Yes, driving is actually somewhat fun when its raining and you're driving a sports car. But the irony is it has to rain to have any fun. xD

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

honestly both games drivng sucked sorry. the ballad of gay tony add on is the only gta game that even had close to a realistic driving and it wasnt very real either.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

honestly both games drivng sucked sorry. the ballad of gay tony add on is the only gta game that even had close to a realistic driving and it wasnt very real either.

TBoGT was just IV with slight tweaks (carbon brakes in some cars, that nitro boost...). Base was about the same stuff, pretty good in both cases.

• DrAnomalous likes this

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

Pretty ridiculous but it shouldn't be surprising that so many people are in denial about the driving in this game. You're not a good fan just because you simply refuse to admit something is terribly wrong. I've heard all kinds of stupid arguments most of these are just laughably pathetic

• Go back and play GTA IV

[We should let our beloved franchise regress and just stick to previous entries. Sure]

• We don't have to take a sh*t in game. That's not realistic. Why should driving be?

[You gotta be playing stupid on this one. You really don't get why some aspects need realism to be fun and engaging?]

I drive a real car. Obviously the rest of you have never driven a real car.

[Right, otherwise we'd all think that turning at top speed and stopping from 100+mph in 10ft  is absolutely acceptable. :sui:]  

• The driving should be fun not realistic 

[because we should accommodate inexperienced lazy people who refuse to accept something that isn't a cake walk.]

• GTA is not about realism okays.

[even though we crave better graphics and drool over euphoria and the rage engines' capabilities]

•I don't want cars to behave like they're on ice

[Lose traction and your gonna be fvcking feeling ice on a warm summer day my friends]

• You guys are just whining the game is perfect.

[I hate the whole level of pretension you'll find in these debates over age and intelligence but seriously how old are you really to still have that sort of mentality] 

Edit: Here's a little video just in case you were still under the impression that super cars were supposed to be noob proof machines.

ice on a warm day and loosing traction on dry blacktop are to different feelings. just saying. 4 doesnt represent loosing traction on dry black top neither does 5. wheel hop, the lack of turn at hard braking, the grip then non grip then grip then non  grip when you loose it a 90 mph and turn it all the way around. tq steer in fwds. i mean i can go on but none of the games have even come close to capturing this. then the differences in rain is not very real either.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users