Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

4,700 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2451 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (965 votes [39.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.37%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (679 votes [27.70%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.70%

3. Indifferent (114 votes [4.65%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.65%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (293 votes [11.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.95%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (400 votes [16.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote
JamesB__
  • JamesB__

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

Its less realistic than in IV, but a lot more fun. I enjoy driving a lot, and it's not toooooo arcady.

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

Last night I approached a corner a little too hot and was worried the vehicle would understeer (a Comet), so I slammed on the brakes to transfer weight to the front, then let off and flicked the car around, the ass end stepped out and I balanced it by counter steering and feathering the throttle - skimming the outer edge of the bend and clipping a sign.

It was very satisfying. Being able to work the car to that detail and hold it right on the limit, loved it. Never felt that in GTA:IV.

I just responded the same way I would on a track (its been a while, but I have done actual track driving) or Forza. Same with spinning out, and being able to reverse steer to fling the car back in the correct direction (a bit like a moving J-turn) without losing ALL of my speed. 

The cars are a little 'ramped' up from real life, but everything being a painfully slow trip in GTA:IV wasn't fun, I actually missed the physco unrealistic cars from the older GTAs when it came out.

This balance of quick driving and vehicles that respond pretty accurately to real life.... I think it's god damn brilliant.

(Keyword: respond, as in weight transfer, grip per wheel etc, not how grippy or fast they are)

• GTKING1st likes this

canadiansbronco
  • canadiansbronco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:05 AM

i think the driving is fine, definetly feels better than it looks on vid. What i dont like is the fact that we can control the car mid air, meaning no more rolled car and escaping on foot wich is exiting.

I also dont like the collision physics: as an example today i took a delivery truck and went on the higway and had a head on collision with a small sedan going full speed. In gta IV the car would have pretty banged up (dented weels bent etc) and would have probably flipped or at least moved and me in the truck would have kept moving. What happened was we both stopped and only had our hood poped up.

It's like the cars are stuck to the road, making it hard to flip them or ram threw cops.

flyer2359
  • flyer2359

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:18 AM

I think they went too far in the other direction.  GTA IV was super boaty and now this is super gripped and almost crazy taxi like at times.

• DK42 likes this

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Well I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand they're not that bad, but cars don't seem to have much character at all. In GTA IV you know when you're driving a muscle car/sedan compared to a sports car.

GTA V feels too rigid IMO. I'm not going to let it get in my way of enjoying GTA V, but I kinda wish it had more resemblance to GTA IV's.

Wow I feel the opposite. Interesting

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:23 AM

Last night I approached a corner a little too hot and was worried the vehicle would understeer (a Comet), so I slammed on the brakes to transfer weight to the front, then let off and flicked the car around, the ass end stepped out and I balanced it by counter steering and feathering the throttle - skimming the outer edge of the bend and clipping a sign.

It was very satisfying. Being able to work the car to that detail and hold it right on the limit, loved it. Never felt that in GTA:IV.

I just responded the same way I would on a track (its been a while, but I have done actual track driving) or Forza. Same with spinning out, and being able to reverse steer to fling the car back in the correct direction (a bit like a moving J-turn) without losing ALL of my speed. 

The cars are a little 'ramped' up from real life, but everything being a painfully slow trip in GTA:IV wasn't fun, I actually missed the physco unrealistic cars from the older GTAs when it came out.

This balance of quick driving and vehicles that respond pretty accurately to real life.... I think it's god damn brilliant.

(Keyword: respond, as in weight transfer, grip per wheel etc, not how grippy or fast they are)

lol iv tried everything to get a satisfying feeling. every turn in gta iv was satisfying without me trying for it to be. ONLY way u can kick the back out is handbreak... shifting weight doesnt work unless ur going fast as hell then u just spin out. hittting the break right before the corner to transfer the weight does not work... even starting out with a burnout and going into a turn doesnt work... every single car feels like its a go kart on slicks.

In every other aspect its awesome but like i said driving in GTA is 70% of the fun.

Its funny how no one complained about the driving physics when IV came out...  

• kvbrock82 and DK42 like this

boxmonster
  • boxmonster

Disinformation Agent

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

Well in GTA IV the Blista Compact was so horrendously modeled that it's wheelbase was more comparable to a midsize sedan so it's not a good benchmark for compact handling. Other smaller cars (Futo, Premier, etc) actually very felt different compared to bigger cars IMO.

HamToast
  • HamToast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

I have a couple of issues with the driving.

1) Cars are far too grippy. Super cars should be grippy but your average sedan or Wagon should have a ton of body roll and slide all over the place.

2) Sort of going with #1, the cars have poor suspension mechanics. It seems like all the cars handle almost exactly the same, from a super car right to an SUV. It makes the joy of hunting down a rare super car seem trivial.

3) The damage mechanic is almost non existent. While I like the damage being toned down on lighter crashes, I think it's really stupid that a head on collision at 100+ mph just bangs up the front end a bit.

4) Controlling the car in the air and being able to unflip a car are both completely outrageous and foolish, anytime this happens I'm completely torn out of the submersion in the game and am reminded of these frustrations.
  • kvbrock82 and DK42 like this

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:34 AM

Well in GTA IV the Blista Compact was so horrendously modeled that it's wheelbase was more comparable to a midsize sedan so it's not a good benchmark for compact handling. Other smaller cars (Futo, Premier, etc) actually very felt different compared to bigger cars IMO.

the blista compact was like the ONLY fwd car....... and still kicked the back out better then any car in GTA 5 LOL

• DK42 likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:34 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 18 September 2013 - 03:37 AM.

lol iv tried everything to get a satisfying feeling. every turn in gta iv was satisfying without me trying for it to be. ONLY way u can kick the back out is handbreak... shifting weight doesnt work unless ur going fast as hell then u just spin out. hittting the break right before the corner to transfer the weight does not work... even starting out with a burnout and going into a turn doesnt work... every single car feels like its a go kart on slicks.

In every other aspect its awesome but like i said driving in GTA is 70% of the fun.

In real life, weight shifting usually doesn't get the ass out at low speeds either. That's why teenagers love handbrakes.

When I was younger I had a turbo RWD car, and to get that sideways at normal speeds (30mph) I had to flick it and dump the clutch at high revs - not just weight shift.

The cars are more grippy than real life, but I don't beleive it's actually that bad - I think many are just used to playing GTA:IV where negative handling was over-exaggerated - go back to GTA: Vice City or San Andreas if you want to see what unrealistic grip is!

Piramic
  • Piramic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

the blista compact was like the ONLY fwd car....... and still kicked the back out better then any car in GTA 5 LOL

It also did awesome reverse 180's. I have yet to find a car that will do a reverse 180. They all do a 90 and then stop because they are so grippy and light that they dont have enough inertia to swing the front end all the way around :(

• DK42 likes this

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:41 AM

I have a couple of issues with the driving.

1) Cars are far too grippy. Super cars should be grippy but your average sedan or Wagon should have a ton of body roll and slide all over the place.

2) Sort of going with #1, the cars have poor suspension mechanics. It seems like all the cars handle almost exactly the same, from a super car right to an SUV. It makes the joy of hunting down a rare super car seem trivial.

3) The damage mechanic is almost non existent. While I like the damage being toned down on lighter crashes, I think it's really stupid that a head on collision at 100+ mph just bangs up the front end a bit.

4) Controlling the car in the air and being able to unflip a car are both completely outrageous and foolish, anytime this happens I'm completely torn out of the submersion in the game and am reminded of these frustrations.

1) can't disagree with opinion :)

2) suspension perhaps, but the cars feel very very different to me - a much larger gap than in GTA:IV

3) yeah I agree, more damage please

4) yeah that's bull, just think it's there for fun factor, I have used it a few times and been glad I didn't have to repeat a mission though. I put this in with the "retry mission with no penalties" - having to repeat things because of a small stuff up (even if it's realistic) can make a game less fun

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

In real life, weight shifting usually doesn't get the ass out at low speeds either. That's why teenagers love handbrakes.

When I was younger I had a turbo RWD car, and to get that sideways at normal speeds (30mph) I had to flick it and dump the clutch at high revs - not just weight shift.

I also think this game portrays speed better, so it's possible you're going slower (MPH wise) than you think. Approaching an intersection at 60mph feels terrifyingly quick in real life without slowing down - and it does in the game also. The cars are more grippy than real life, but I don't beleive it's actually that bad - I think many are just used to playing GTA:IV - go back to GTA: Vice City or San Andreas if you want to see what unrealistic grip is!

In real life slamming it into second going like 30 KPH (not miles) gets the back out........ if you had to flick AND kick the clutch to get the back out, you either have a lot of turbo lag or an open diff...

In GTA 5 going around a corner and giving gas doesnt make the wheels spin, it just grips and goes forward with a little kick out at the end of the corner. 

In gta 4 if u flicked it hard in the MIDDLE of the corner and gave a little more gas it would start lighting up the rear wheels and bring the back around. 

NEVER had a complaint about anything in IV. 

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

It also did awesome reverse 180's. I have yet to find a car that will do a reverse 180. They all do a 90 and then stop because they are so grippy and light that they dont have enough inertia to swing the front end all the way around :(

it did good reverse 180 cuz its front wheel drive LOL. almost every other car is rear wheel drive. thats why they dont swing around like the blista

Piramic
  • Piramic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

it did good reverse 180 cuz its front wheel drive LOL. almost every other car is rear wheel drive. thats why they dont swing around like the blista

Try some of the front wheel drive cars in V... They dont do it so good anymore...

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

Try some of the front wheel drive cars in V... They dont do it so good anymore...

LOL. im starting to like IV more and more. I might just spend the 5 bucks on kijiji and buy it again lmaoo

• DK42 likes this

joelthief
  • joelthief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:01 AM Edited by joelthief, 18 September 2013 - 04:02 AM.

I always disliked the bouncy suspension, the laggy camera, the brakes that dont work and the inability to turn into corner without stopping a number of times..

I havent played GTA5 yet but from what I have heard most of the above mention stuff have been resolved, so I suppose it should be good for me.

But I really liked the damage mechanics of GTAIV.

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:06 AM Edited by bigportae86, 18 September 2013 - 04:07 AM.

I always disliked the bouncy suspension, the laggy camera, the brakes that dont work and the inability to turn into corner without stopping a number of times..

I havent played GTA5 yet but from what I have heard most of the above mention stuff have been resolved, so I suppose it should be good for me.

go drive your moms caravan 100kph into a corner. its gonna have body roll.... every car has body roll unless modded otherwise, and thats what made IV driving physics so god dang fun

also i never experienced laggy camera in IV. 

• DK42 likes this

joelthief
  • joelthief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:19 AM

go drive your moms caravan 100kph into a corner. its gonna have body roll.... every car has body roll unless modded otherwise, and thats what made IV driving physics so god dang fun

Dude, I just gave my opinion on the driving in GTAIV, I didnt like it thats it.

By laggy camera I meant when you turn into a corner, by the time your car is 90 degrees in the camera is only 50-60 degrees in, at one point you dont see whats in front, you have to reset your camera to place it at the back of your car.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:26 AM

its pretty unrealistic but i f*cking love it. If it had IVs damage and still this hard of cops, we would need 20 cars to get away cause they would destroy it within 3 hits

Driving is much faster in V than it was in iv, and there is MUCH more traffic as weiil. The GTA IV handling would have made GTA V a traffic simulator.

Not going to lie I don't like the way cars speed. I wanted a greater sense of speed but not exactly like what was shown. I guess I'll prefer driving heavy slower cars in this game. Heard somebody say that it was hard to drive slow/cruise in the game and if so then that is a let down as I cruise like 24/7 to take in the vibe of the map and admire the car.

Dude, my point on the other thread wasn't that GTAV driving is realistic. It's unrealistic as f*ck. My point is IV is unrealistic too. And if you had bothered to read the rest of the post you'd realize that my ultimate point was that it isn't supposed to be realistic. It's supposed to be fun. In games like NFS, Saints Row, and GTA people want action movie driving not a driving sim. It's supposed to be fun, not realistic.

What the hell are you on about, I didn't even reply to you?

bigportae86
  • bigportae86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:28 AM

Dude, I just gave my opinion on the driving in GTAIV, I didnt like it thats it.

By laggy camera I meant when you turn into a corner, by the time your car is 90 degrees in the camera is only 50-60 degrees in, at one point you dont see whats in front, you have to reset your camera to place it at the back of your car.

yea the camera is annoying sometimes. man im just astonished at how gta went backwards with the physics... 

• pedinhuh likes this

donconjo
  • donconjo

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

Just dont like the quad driving

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:33 AM

It's livewithable. Driving on V is more out of necessity than pleasure. Though neither are realistic, IV definitely had more realism and  was more fun once you'd got to grips with the pressure on R2/RT. It's a shame that one of my favourite aspects of the game has been cheapened. 

I feared an LA Noire style of driving (from watching the trailer) and although I'm pleased it's not as bad as that, it does feel like I'm playing Midnight Club/Burnout. It is a shame. The option should be there for players to choose between the older physics. If it ain't broke don't fix it. R* just broke it. Huge step backwards. Most peope disagree, and I'm sure it's the same people whose cars spun out of control and those who constantly over revved their engines. 

When I first played IV I wasn't fond of driving but I mastered it to the point where I can make a sh*t car look good. F it though. I know a lot of people can't handle IV's driving so R* had to respond to customer feedback. Can't be too mad at them. It's the people who are sh*tty. 

Why IV is better:

• You can accelerate quickly by choice depending on how you treat R2/RT
  • Each car felt very different
  • You could drift
  • Damage was a lot better
  • you can change up gear while driving manually by releasing and pressing R2 again quickly - doing this on V keeps it in the same gear
  • Turning was better
  • Required skill
  • You could cruise nicely

Why V is weak:

• My little niece could drive well on V
  • Cars feel like they have no weight
  • Cars feels like they're hovering and aren't on the road
  • It feels so fake - burnout/MC
  • Brakes are too sharp - you could be hitting top speed and brake instantly without skidding - WTF O_o

With regards to cars, everything good about GTA V is cosmetic and not performance related. 

I can't think of anymore reasons off the top of my head but there are more. 

Flying is just as awful too. 

• ClareXoBearrx3 likes this

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 05:51 AM

Here is my 2 cents.

1st of I like really liked the handling and physics in IV. All they had to to was stiffen up the suspension (to stop the boat-like feel).

For 2 years I've been looking forward to driving round Los Santos and Blaine County. I've had the game 1 day and 'meh', what have they done  :(

I tuned up a car and witnessed no difference.

All the vehicles seem to be the same whether its their weight, suspension, traction etc and they have no real 'feel' or 'personality' to them.

They all have far too much grip (silly amounts and then ITS GONE)

I wanted to do some good off-roading but they've managed to muck that up too.

I have had a laugh on the game don't get me wrong, and everything else is superb (gun mechanics, graphics, sounds etc etc) ... but I still want to 'drive' around Los Santos and Blaine County!!! but these physics and handling are sh*tE!

Somehow Rockstar have managed to glue the vehicles to the ground yet make all of the 'vehicle play' seem disjointed from the world. 

Once again I was in a big ass truck and I plowed into a car and the physics are awful. A lorry weighs the same as a faggio... My 4x4 was out-gripped by a 2wd car (and I like my off-roading... this REALLY pissed me off). Grip seems to come and go when it pleases and what makes me scratch my head is they had it PERFECT in 4 when it came to the difference of grip between models when they were off road. 

I can't sum it up in 1 word. A bunch of them though would be...

Frustrated (this was supposed to be my gaming nirvana and 'home' for YEARS to come)

Annoyed

Baffled

Pissed Off

Cheated

Dissapointed

Kinda upset

Every single other aspect of this game is brilliant and the cut scenes and vocals from everyone are clever and funny. The look on Michaels face is he tried on clothes that just DO NOT suit him is priceless!!! Awesome funny stuff between Franklin and Lamar, even Lamars answer phone had me giggling. And then there is Trev... awesome!!

The story and dialogue are gripping yet funny but ofc serious at the same time. Top notch stuff. 

The amount of thought and detail is this game is EPIC. 100% brilliant... BUT the handing and physics that they have put in don't seem to sit right in the game. It feels like a separate entity and it lets the rest of the game down. They seem to have gone to San Andreas physics and handling and its a bit lame tbh. Oh and then there are the bikes...... well, if you've driven them you know what I mean.

Is this handling and physics package made for 5 year olds. Yeah, I think it is. There is 'pick up and play/arcade' and then there is GTA5 which has gone into Saints Row'esque Territory. It isn't the worst... but my god it could've been the best game ever.

240 beautifully modelled vehicles but they all feel the same... what a f*ck up.

How to fix?  Put GTA 4 handling and physics back into the game and tighten the suspension up by 5-10% on some cars (not all of them).

• Shankz, OG Viking, Raspy and 2 others like this

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

I said indifferent because it's better in some ways (you can get oversteer and the cars have more grip) but worse in others (average sedans can turn at speeds only sports cars actually could).

I'm still enjoying the game a lot, but it would be SOO much better with IV's damage system. What's the point of armor when they're practically indestructible to begin with?

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:19 AM Edited by blackrooster_, 18 September 2013 - 06:29 PM.

I definitely don't like the new driving mechanics. Here are my thoughts of what some people have said...

Zinthaniel -- You illustrate perfectly the problem that I have with GTAV's driving. It's WAY too easy. With IV, you actually had to learn how to drive the cars. You had to learn exactly what you needed to do in order to take a corner in an Infernus, and how differently you might have to react if you were in a Blista Compact instead. You had to learn that the Dukes has great acceleration, but if you jump inside and gun it, the engine is so powerful, the wheels would spin and actually slow you down or make you fishtail before finally catching. So if you needed to chase someone and you jumped in a Dukes, you had to ease into the accelerator, get it up to speed a little, and then gun it. With GTAV, what they've basically done is given all of the bad drivers a pass ... now, you can just jump in the car and go, as you said ... which means actual skill doesn't matter ... which is really weird in a game that is known so much for its driving. They might as well have made the cars drive on autopilot. Just because some players sucked at driving and didn't want to take the time to learn, that shouldn't mean that those of us who have continued to play online for five years to get really good at it -- you know, the really LOYAL fans (which can't be argued since we play almost every day -- even now)  -- should be the ones who are punished. But that is EXACTLY what Rockstar has done in regards to the driving. Now every car feels the same. Some are just a little faster. Which means the vast variety of vehicles makes no difference, because you basically only have three, maybe four, set driving capabilities, and they're all very easy. In single player, this probably won't make a huge deal, but in multiplayer, it definitely will because driving skill won't matter nearly as much.

Piramic -- I hate this, too. In IV's multiplayer, one of the best moves you could do while being chased was to brake hard, turn your wheel, and spin around in a 180 while also turning the camera, and then start firing while driving your car forward right at your opponent. The guys who are best at this are fantastic. The Dukes is especially tricky, because if you spin in a 180 and then just gun it, you won't go anywhere -- you have to ease the gas at first while the guy is barreling down on you, which adds another bit of skill you have to master. In V, that just won't happen because the mechanics that enable that type of skillset to be performed is non-existent. If you try that in V, you'll stop at 90 degrees and from his POV, HE will have the advantage because the only thing you can do is drive away perpendicular from him, which he can match and slam into you while firing straight on.

bigportae86 -- I agree, but I was able to do 180s in almost every vehicle -- except for the larger delivery trucks and whatnot -- in IV. Blista, Infernus, Dukes, Sabre, etc. 

joelthief -- You also illustrate the example of a bad driver who didn't take the time to learn how to drive in IV, and now Rockstar has catered to you. Which is irritating, to say the least. When I first started playing IV, I hated the driving. But after a few weeks, I realized that it simply took more skill. You had to learn almost every car's specific abilities. Only then would you really excel and many of us have spent years online doing that exact thing -- many do it every day. The fact that you said there is an inability to turn a corner without stopping a number of times PROVES that you were a terrible driver in IV. I turned many corners, with every car, and never needed to stop. Slowing down? Sure. That makes sense, but you simply have to learn when to let go of the gas, make the turn, and then when to gun it again so that the wheels catch and you're speeding along unfettered. I do agree with the laggy camera, but once you know how to actually drive really well, by turning the camera just enough -- while driving around the corner (which IS possible ... you just need to be a good driver) -- you can avoid the possibility of colliding with an unseen car 95% of the time.

Anyway ... the problem with stopping so fast will be better illustrated in multiplayer, because in addition to stopping on a dime, you also get out of your car faster. With GTAIV, if you were chasing a guy and he slammed on his brakes and started to get out -- which in auto aim would give him the advantage, you had a few seconds to shoot him as he got out before he could lock on and waste you. But with V, stopping and getting out will be done so quickly, you'll probably have only a fraction of that reaction time, which puts you at a complete disadvantage.

And finally, the damage system is ridiculous. I took a car onto the beach, crashed it into multiple things, then slammed it into a pile of rocks AND drove it over that pile of rocks. I landed perfectly on the sand below after flipping over, and then drove away with almost zero change in the way the car could drive. That's dumb.

• birakira likes this

pentaxian
  • pentaxian

PKDY Crew Representative

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

Its less realistic than in IV, but a lot more fun. I enjoy driving a lot, and it's not toooooo arcady.

precisely.  makes driving a joy again.  kinda like how driving the sports cars in iv was what made it better.

im super happy that the motorcycles are way more responsive as well.  missions that involved motorcycles in iv were like hell.  

Remi749
  • Remi749

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

It was a little to get the hang of to begin with, but I f*cking love it now!

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:18 AM

just picked up gta v, didni't get it on launch day coz i found out the handling is gonna be gay like saints row.....and after playin for a while i can confirm it, its gay like saints row, atleast for the ps3 and xbox versions, im now waiting for the PC version to use handling mods. 

• birakira, DK42 and GOURGA like this

TyphoonJames
  • TyphoonJames

King Cobra

• Members

Posted 18 September 2013 - 07:20 AM

I played the game for the first time yesterday afternoon and the handling was superb IMO. It's a nice mix of they weighty HD era and snappy III era handling. It feels great to control.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users