Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Driving Debate

4,233 replies to this topic

Poll: Driving Debate (2286 member(s) have cast votes)

How do you feel about GTA V's driving mechanics

1. Its great. A huge improvement of GTA IV (908 votes [39.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.72%

2. I like it despite it feeling more "arcady" (636 votes [27.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.82%

3. Indifferent (101 votes [4.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.42%

4. I dont like it but I can live with it (268 votes [11.72%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.72%

5. Its terrible. Big step back from GTA IV (373 votes [16.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.32%

Vote Guests cannot vote
NikosUncle
  • NikosUncle

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

the driving in gtav has left a bad knot in my stomach ever since last week when I first played it.

imo the handling and physics in gtaiv was perfect in so many ways. Speeding and drifting around Liberty Ciy in a comet was my heaven for me but i'll never get that feeling again because of what they decided to do with v's driving.

I was so excited for this game but when I first drove through the city with Lamar in the very first mission my hard on instantly went soft again.

Very depressing.
  • HamSandwich and C4-_-GIBBfather like this

Kalju Taikuri
  • Kalju Taikuri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:55 PM

At first I was bummed by the driving too, being fond of the GTA IV:s physics and feeling, but after some time I've started to appreciate the newer ones as well, especially in the new kind of setting. What I mean is, that in IV the driving was fun, interesting and realistic mainly because of the map size and terrain.

The setting was so small you could memorise most of the map, which made it possible to plan your route ahead and thus drive smoothly and accurately, and also get from place a to place b in a reasonable time. In the new map the distances would simply be too great for the older and slower driving, or learning all of the routes properly.

The terrain would be another problem for the old engine, because now a big portion of the map is dirt/offroad with much more elevation than the last one. In IV even Sanches or the 4WDs couldn't handle dirt roads at the speeds I normally drive to my summer cottage. I admit many vehicles stick to the ground far too much (supercars, quad, bikes etc) and I'd be happy if they made it a bit more like GTA4, but not all the way cause it wasn't that realistic either.

Actually the only thing where i straight up prefer IV is the damage modelling, but it doesn't ruin the game for me either.

• Piramic likes this

G-Man 187
  • G-Man 187

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:57 PM

It seems this is very much a 'marmite' issue, you either love the new driving physics or you hate them. I guess this is a problem for GTA because it has such a massive fan base. If you didn't like the driving physics in Midnight Club you could just play Gran Turismo. Everybody wants to play GTA cause there's nothing quite like it, personally its the game I've been wanting to play since I first started playing games in 1990 something. A fan base of this size is going to have very different opinions on how the vehicles should behave.

With that said I would like to add my voice to the call for downloadable content with more realistic physics. And for the love of god, please do something about the helicopters cause I dropped £35 on this and every time I load it up it makes me feel angry and sad.

Great job on the rest of the game though Rockstar.

BloodyCarnage
  • BloodyCarnage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

the driving in gtav has left a bad knot in my stomach ever since last week when I first played it.

imo the handling and physics in gtaiv was perfect in so many ways. Speeding and drifting around Liberty Ciy in a comet was my heaven for me but i'll never get that feeling again because of what they decided to do with v's driving.

I was so excited for this game but when I first drove through the city with Lamar in the very first mission my hard on instantly went soft again.

Very depressing.

I'm the exact opposite and it's kind of funny.

I was in your shoes when IV  came out.  I hated the mechanics intially and I never really got use to them I simply tolerated it. But I found it depressing that the mechanics had changed to what I felt was sloppy driving. The cars where like butter. It drove me nuts.

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

It seems this is very much a 'marmite' issue, you either love the new driving physics or you hate them. I guess this is a problem for GTA because it has such a massive fan base.

Millionx this  :^:

It really is that Rockstar is damned if they do or damned if they don't. The solution is obviously to provide an option for both factions. 

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:15 PM

Very depressing.

I was in your shoes when IV  came out.  I hated the mechanics intially and I never really got use to them I simply tolerated it. But I found it depressing that the mechanics had changed to what I felt was sloppy driving. The cars where like butter. It drove me nuts.

( Im noticing almost all the ones who say they thought gta4 was sloppy are not gta fans. But are more into playing it just until the next new game drops)

sadly there are way more kids about to buy the game then sell it in a couple months or put it on the shelf.

leaving us real gta fans playing gta4 for the next 5 years until gta6 comes out.

good going bi7ching so much about physics in gta4 yall now the sh*t feels like crazyTaxy

fuk my life

BloodyCarnage
  • BloodyCarnage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

Very depressing.

( Im noticing almost all the ones who say they thought gta4 was sloppy are not gta fans. But are more into playing it just until the next new game drops)

sadly there are way more kids about to buy the game then sell it in a couple months or put it on the shelf.

leaving us real gta fans playing gta4 for the next 5 years until gta6 comes out.

good going bi7ching so much about physics in gta4 yall now the sh*t feels like crazyTaxy

fuk my life

You're not really noticing anything, you're just using insults to validate your point, which never works anyways.

To bad your assement doesn't quite sum me up accuratley. I still play gtaIII and SA and they come out how many years ago? exactly.

And it isn't hypocritcal for you to call out the people for bitching about GTAiv and yet here you are bitching about GTAV? lol Obvious troll is obvious.

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:27 PM

they try to say that people felt gta4 all cars handle like boats. If this is the case what are the boats supposed to feel like in gta5? the story is full of holes!

and why are none of the off road vehicles any fun? No big trucks bouncing with suspension I just hit the ground like a sack of bricks!

Good one rockstar no one saw this coming. Is this why the game was so secretive? If we had known, gta fans would have had a protest a sit in or even a riot.

• C4-_-GIBBfather likes this

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by Zinthaniel, 21 September 2013 - 10:31 PM.

they try to say that people felt gta4 all cars handle like boats. If this is the case what are the boats supposed to feel like in gta5? the story is full of holes!

and why are none of the off road vehicles any fun? No big trucks bouncing with suspension I just hit the ground like a sack of bricks!

Good one rockstar no one saw this coming. Is this why the game was so secretive? If we had known, gta fans would have had a protest a sit in or even a riot.

Seeing that many gamers and gta fans, and yes they are real fans whether you want to accet it or not, like the new mechanics I can say confidently that a protest or riot would never have happened. 

And if judging by all the posts you've made on this forum thus far, it's very clear that you are a troll.

If i could make a character dump on a hooker. My life will be complete. 

Enough Said. 

• HamSandwich likes this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

originally i was less than impressed with the driving but as i progressed my in game driving skill increased and I actually got better at it.  Seems like there is a slight delay or something, you have to anticipate.  The cars need to take more damage though, the amount of crashing they can take is ridiculous.  maybe adjusting sensitivity would help, but a barely moved stick translates into a full turn, especially on a bike, it sucks

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:40 PM

Seeing that many gamers and gta fans, and yes they are real fans whether you want to accet it or not, like the new mechanics I can say confidently that a protest or riot would never have happened. 

And if judging by all the posts you've made on this forum thus far, it's very clear that you are a troll.

If i could make a character dump on a hooker. My life will be complete. 

Enough Said. 

Im having more fun doing this than playing the sh*tty half ass game Rockstar just put out.... ( that says something )

Sli
  • Sli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:45 PM

I think the problem here is that no one is really willing to compromise, they choose one side and nothing makes them reconsider even just a bit.

I don't consider the driving in GTA IV perfect by any means, it did have too much roll and cars still pivoted around a single point in the center of the car. But it was a huge, HUGE improvement over previous games, and over most sandbox games. The only other sanbox game with similar attention put to driving physics that I know of is Mafia 2.

For me this was a very pleasant surprise the first time I played GTA IV, as I love racing games. I can rememeber driving to Roman's appartment and being in awe of how the car responded. It felt heavy, it felt like it actually reacted to the road, bumps would make it sway around niceley and you had to compensate on the steering. Braking was really nice, cars no longer stopped like cardboard boxes with wheels, you could feel the momentum of the car and its weight! You could do a lot of fun stuff by pushing the physics systems, just crashing into other cars was gloruous as things reacted realistically. I thought GTA V was going to be another step forward, fixing those imperfections and making cars handle even better. It really saddens me that they have gone back in time to a point where cars aren't grounded in reality, where they are just there to take you from point A to point B. With all the attention to detail Rockstar put into the game it feels odd to have vehicles so detached from the rest of the game. I mean just look at how characters move around, it looks pretty damn realistic, physics are amazing and this is great for a sandbox game. But if you're able to control vehicles in mid-air, to roll them when they're upside down, to crash and just drive on like nothing happened... that's really not fun. There's no incentive to drive carefully, when you crash it is no longer exciting as you just know nothing will happen.

What I'd have liked Rockstar to do is to tighten up the physics from GTA IV and make cars just a bit more responsive, then they could have added some basic assists like Mafia 2 did for those who want more relaxed driving mechanics, and add a realistic driving option for those of us who like to have vehicles that react like we expect, vehicles who understeer and oversteer when you push them hard. I think that would have been a nice balance and would have made most people happy and the game infinitely more rewarding.

• Rollin, Piramic, sonic_blue and 1 other like this

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:46 PM Edited by Zinthaniel, 21 September 2013 - 10:48 PM.

Im having more fun doing this than playing the sh*tty half ass game Rockstar just put out.... ( that says something )

Yeah It proves that you have an opinion, nothing more nothing less. Instead of being an asshole why don't you accept that not everyone concedes with your glorious opinion on how things should be.  Rockstar could have went on any side of the spectrum in regards to the opinion on what type of driving mechanics should be employed in their franchise and this thread would exist no matter what option they chose. 

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:47 PM

The driving in videos looks horrible but when you actually drive it feels great. I went on Mulholland Drive with a sexy ass Carbonizzare, top down.

Man it was so amazing just curving around thoses roads and my god! Man! I f*cking love V!!! :inlove:

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 10:58 PM

the truth is is I really dont mind the new mechanics Its like all the old games i have on my shelf (collecting dust). thats not  like my opinion thats fact.

fact is that the playing field is now level for all the noobs out there ..

I own you on the streets of LS jus like liberty city

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:02 PM Edited by Raspy, 21 September 2013 - 11:02 PM.

I think the problem here is that no one is really willing to compromise, they choose one side and nothing makes them reconsider even just a bit.

I don't consider the driving in GTA IV perfect by any means, it did have too much roll and cars still pivoted around a single point in the center of the car. But it was a huge, HUGE improvement over previous games, and over most sandbox games. The only other sanbox game with similar attention put to driving physics that I know of is Mafia 2.

For me this was a very pleasant surprise the first time I played GTA IV, as I love racing games. I can rememeber driving to Roman's appartment and being in awe of how the car responded. It felt heavy, it felt like it actually reacted to the road, bumps would make it sway around niceley and you had to compensate on the steering. Braking was really nice, cars no longer stopped like cardboard boxes with wheels, you could feel the momentum of the car and its weight! You could do a lot of fun stuff by pushing the physics systems, just crashing into other cars was gloruous as things reacted realistically. I thought GTA V was going to be another step forward, fixing those imperfections and making cars handle even better. It really saddens me that they have gone back in time to a point where cars aren't grounded in reality, where they are just there to take you from point A to point B. With all the attention to detail Rockstar put into the game it feels odd to have vehicles so detached from the rest of the game. I mean just look at how characters move around, it looks pretty damn realistic, physics are amazing and this is great for a sandbox game. But if you're able to control vehicles in mid-air, to roll them when they're upside down, to crash and just drive on like nothing happened... that's really not fun. There's no incentive to drive carefully, when you crash it is no longer exciting as you just know nothing will happen.

What I'd have liked Rockstar to do is to tighten up the physics from GTA IV and make cars just a bit more responsive, then they could have added some basic assists like Mafia 2 did for those who want more relaxed driving mechanics, and add a realistic driving option for those of us who like to have vehicles that react like we expect, vehicles who understeer and oversteer when you push them hard. I think that would have been a nice balance and would have made most people happy and the game infinitely more rewarding.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I was never gripped by GTA IV but once I'd learnt how to drive it got me. I finished V the other day and I feel there's nothing to do. I've played tennis with Amanda, got every service possible from a prostitute, customised every car I've driven, hung out with Trevor and got drunk, took hits from the bong, gone cycling in the mountains and all sorts. I'm bored. 

All I want to do is drive. The roads are amazing in this game (especially the hilly parts where Franklin lives) but for me there's no enjoyment in this game's driving, and driving, whether you like it or not, is a huge part of the game. Always has been. 

And no, I won't break the disc, trade it in or buy a racing game. I want GTA. I want to drive and explore the map in all the cars I've pimped out. I want someone to hit my car and damage it just after I've got it replayed/repaired so I can get out of my car and shotgun his ass from close range. 

The driving's livewithable and something you have to do in the game to get around. I'm not finding myself doing it out of leisure unlike GTA IV. And although GTA IV was extremely limited in what you could do activity wise, the driving physics opened up a whole new avenue which they've just shut down in this one. 

I like the game. Don't e-rape me for my views. I'm just disappointed. Very disappointed. 

• Rollin, vwnut13, Piramic and 2 others like this

Giacc
  • Giacc

Heisenberg.

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

I really like the handling in GTA V, I think the handling GTA IV was almost to realistic often making it quite frustrating. GTA IV get it just right between unrealistic and realistic so you can do some pretty crazy stuff but it still seems very realistic. 

Zinthaniel
  • Zinthaniel

Master Debater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by Zinthaniel, 21 September 2013 - 11:17 PM.

I was never gripped by GTA IV but once I'd learnt how to drive it got me. I finished V the other day and I feel there's nothing to do. I've played tennis with Amanda, got every service possible from a prostitute, customised every car I've driven, hung out with Trevor and got drunk, took hits from the bong, gone cycling in the mountains and all sorts. I'm bored. 

All I want to do is drive. The roads are amazing in this game (especially the hilly parts where Franklin lives) but for me there's no enjoyment in this game's driving, and driving, whether you like it or not, is a huge part of the game. Always has been. 

And no, I won't break the disc, trade it in or buy a racing game. I want GTA. I want to drive and explore the map in all the cars I've pimped out. I want someone to hit my car and damage it just after I've got it replayed/repaired so I can get out of my car and shotgun his ass from close range. 

The driving's livewithable and something you have to do in the game to get around. I'm not finding myself doing it out of leisure unlike GTA IV. And although GTA IV was extremely limited in what you could do activity wise, the driving physics opened up a whole new avenue which they've just shut down in this one. 

I like the game. Don't e-rape me for my views. I'm just disappointed. Very disappointed. 

This right here shows exactly how polarized the opinions are. 

I hated GTAiv and my story is the same as your's but opposite. I couldn't drive around in 4 and just explore for leisure because the mechanics just destroyed the gameplay for me. And this is the pattern that I have seen on both sides, The contentions that the gamers who are upset with GTAV are basically the same as the gamers who where upset with GTAIV, it's just reversed. 

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:19 PM

Wish there were more games like gta4 out there only the one i know of?

This style game is a dime a dozen

like mercs2 without blowing sh*it up?

Like need for speed with boats?

AbortedThoughts
  • AbortedThoughts

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

I do feel that GTA V is more arcady, but I love it. I didn't like IV's mechanics.

Raspy
  • Raspy

Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

This right here shows exactly how polarized the opinions are. 

I hated GTAiv and my story is the same as your's but opposite. I couldn't drive around in 4 and just explore for leisure because the mechanics just destroyed the gameplay for me. And this is the pattern that I have seen on both sides, The contentions that the gamers who are upset with GTAV are basically the same as the gamers who where upset with GTAIV, it's just reversed. 

Oh how the tables have turned :(

Lilrapstarr
  • Lilrapstarr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

Mechanics are good, coulda had more options with cars and a variety of more cars tho. Los Angeles has alot of car flavor from blacks to Asians to Mexicans and so forth. Other then that I see no issue.

SinceNES
  • SinceNES

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by SinceNES, 22 September 2013 - 02:46 AM.

People should really stop referring to IV's driving as difficult, and instead refer to it as intuitive, and based in common sense.  Because that is all IV asked the gamer to utilize.  Anybody with a simple understanding of how weight, momentum, and friction affect motion would be able to adjust to IV easily.

So many posts in this thread complaining about IV simply read like people who fail to utilize or understand these simple forces.  As if they either are constantly giving the cars full throttle or no throttle at all, rather than using throttle control in a logical fashion.

• Raspy, Piramic and HamSandwich like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

I can deal with assisted driving and I can deal with toy-style damage. I cannot deal with my car flipping crazily anytime I turn while in the air. R* NEEDS to add a button to enable balance control. It's near impossible to stay upright with a buggy or truck when offloading downhill because the moment your wheels are off the ground, you're flipping.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

I love the new handling.

My ONLY gripe is that cars don't do that satisfying crunch destruction model when you crash.

I loved GTA IV's car damage, car sandwich anyone?

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:04 AM

I commend rockstar for the new driving mechanics. It's makes the game so much more fun than what GTAIV tried to achieve. I hated the driving mechanics in IV with a passion, and yes I mastered them, but even with me knowing how to properly get around despite the learning curve I felt that exploring was a chore. It was annoying to me.  I played to get through the story that's it. 

In V rockstar revived the effortless exploration that was part in partial in every title prior to IV. I can just jump in my car and go where ever on the map without having to be considerate of how I'm driving. It's just more fun. Good job Rockstar. 

People like you, who want everything handed to them on a silver platter without ever wanting to think (and don't say "I didn't say that", you straight up admitted "I can just jump in my car and go where ever on the map without having to be considerate of how I'm driving"), are why gaming is dead these days.

What happened to the days where people actually got better? Before they started whining over the slightest bit of THOUGHT? You probably think COD is a good game too.

Here let me explain something to you that you, and people like you, don't understand. Your opinion on how things should be is not the Golden Standard of gaming.  I know you like to think that you are some sort of ancient gamer that hails from the "good ol' days" but in reality you're just espousing false arrogance. 

Your sad attempt to paint me as a lazy gamer because I enjoy the being able to get into a car in gta and play the game without having to gauge my driving constantly is a fallacy.  Your fault here is that you think that a learning curve in driving somehow makes the game more challenging and awarding and, ultimately, that your opinion is somehow an universal truth. Fact of matter is from my perspective and many other's gta4's mechanics where tedious and annoying, but difficult? they where not. 

What happened to the days when people actually got better? They haven't gone anywhere you're just upset that a gaming element that existed in only one of the GTA titles has been removed and now you are on a  Pompous rampage. 

Oh by the way I've never played COD.  Maybe in your next rebuttal you can create a coherent argument without so many assumptions. 

I wouldn't say you're a lazy gamer at all, but could it be that you simply aren't very good at racing games unless the cars are on rails? When I first started playing GTA IV, I felt the same way many did ... I didn't like the driving at all. But after a while, I realized how brilliant the mechanics were. It made you actually THINK, especially in multiplayer. You had to know that if you jumped in a Dukes and gunned it, your rear tires would spin and it would take a bit for you to really start speeding up, which could cost you precious seconds. Instead, you had to push the accelerator lightly, get it up to speed, and THEN gun it.

You see, all the challenge in driving is gone. When racing through the streets of Liberty City in a sports car, I'd have to tilt up the camera so that I could see any possible obstacles ahead of me, and anticipate the correct path to take so I wouldn't crash or lose time. Crashing actually MEANT something. Now it does not. In Los Santos, you can instantly brake in a couple of seconds, even at full speed, then gun it and get right back up to speed again.

Almost every car feels the same. Sports cars control and accelerate and brake the same as a sedan. There's just no variation, despite a huge variety of vehicles. I don't see how that can be seen as an improvement at all. I can get into an SUV that is literally MISSING A WHEEL and it handles just about the same as a sports car, even at full speed -- it just bounces around a bit instead of the 1000 pounds of metal on that side forcing the truck to tilt. That's just weird.

It's a step back from what GTA has always been trying to accomplish. Instead of taking GTAIV's problems with suspension and the like, and improving on them to tackle some of the problems that people had with the driving, they instead switched to -- as a friend put it -- Mario Kart ... which is EXACTLY what driving in GTAV is like. Would you have been okay with this deevolution of fighting mechanics, too? What if one shot killed every enemy, even if you just shot them in the arm or leg? What if you never had to reload your gun? Or what if they had taken away recoil? What if there was no option to turn auto aim off? Frankly, I don't think YOU were the lazy one ... I think Rockstar was the lazy one for simply copying what almost every other game manufacturers do with their driving. Rockstar is better than that. Or at least, I thought so.

Also, something funny that a buddy pointed out ... helicopters now react against things like wind, which makes them harder to fly ... so while the cars were made easier to drive, the helicopters were made more difficult? 

• vwnut13 and Piramic like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

More difficult? How about f*cking impossible? I used to be a dragonfly! Now I'm a f*cking epileptic chicken!

TempAccount
  • TempAccount

GTA V PC

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

...so I can get out of my car and shotgun his ass from close range. 

...e-rape me...

Textbook case of repressed sexual frustration.

sonic_blue
  • sonic_blue

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

If you like the new babby physics in GTAV, this means that:

1.   You think drifting is NOT fun and should NOT be part of the game.

2.   You think losing control of the car due to wreckless driving is NOT fun and should NOT be part of the game.

Is this really what you think?  If so, then we can draw the following conclusions:

1.  You have a boring personality and would likely enjoy shooting fish in a barrel.

2.  You know absolutely nothing about cars or car culture.  Look at the kind of criticism cars get on Top Gear for being too boring and understeery.   Even the almighty Nissan GTR was deemed too boring and easy to drive in its first iteration, then it was improved in later versions.

3.  You lack the fine muscle control to input precise amounts of steering input on the analogue stick (see FPSfreek addons which help tremendously with this).

But mostly, you just don't care about cars.    That's just it really, you don't care how ridiculous the game looks with the cars whizzing all over the place in physically impossible ways because YOU JUST DON'T APPRECIATE CARS.   Your attitude towards them is most likely that they are nothing more than a tool for getting from point A to point B.   If you had any sort of passion for cars you would not stand for the handling in V.

• Raspy, Rollin, Piramic and 2 others like this

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

This is a gap that needs to be filled by another game company now . even if its smugglers run style in Vietnam.

I hope to see a game with physics like the gta4 but good hand to hand fighting like in mortal combat! Big open world to explore with fallout 3 style explosions! Environments that are destroyable like red faction (series) and will have structural support for buildings that collapse in on them self like in mercenaries 2.

I think the outrage is from the potential this game HAD but for whatever reason was ignored. ( golf & tennis? wtf)

GTA III had vice city and sanandreas so we should have got another city (Miami?) for Gta4 series.  Instead we got GAY tony...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users