Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gunslingers ~ The Grand Theft Auto V Crew for Adults!

365 replies to this topic
Js3venX
  • Js3venX

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:41 AM

Ever have a game get boring because nobody on your friends list is playing it anymore? Well for gta online hasn't gotten old to me because I play with a great group of people my own age called the Gunslingers. We have some laughs and a few drinks and enjoy all gta has to offer. From deathmatches and racing to missions and captures we do it all. If you're just starting to play gta don't worry we "spoil" the gunslinger noobs helping them build a bankroll and level up quickly. Come see what we're all about. Www.gunslingergaming.com
  • cupracer48 likes this

dembot24
  • dembot24

Indecisive compulsive

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:33 PM

Just couldn't resist. I have registered and added myself to the master list! 

• cupracer48 likes this

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by cupracer48, 01 May 2014 - 06:49 PM.

Just couldn't resist. I have registered and added myself to the master list! 

Welcome to the Gunslingers crew Dembot! Do you hear that...it's the calm & soothing sound of no 12 year olds screaming bloody murder when your in a free-roam lobby. Cold beer, mature adult gamers, GTA 5 online... AHHH life is good! Join us! -> Sign Up • R* Social Club Crews: XBOX • PS3 <- See you all in LS soon! :)

Bungalow Dyl
  • Bungalow Dyl

Easy Rider

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

Finally, a crew that sounds worth joining! I'm signed up, my GT is Bungalow Dyl
:)
  • Tomkatnyc and cupracer48 like this

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:56 PM

Finally, a crew that sounds worth joining! I'm signed up, my GT is Bungalow Dyl
:)

Welcome to the crew, I see that you've put yourself on the master list. I sent you an invite to the crew via R* social club. If you haven't already post something quick in the introduction section, hope to see you in Los Santos soon! :)

misskaytie
  • misskaytie

misskaytie

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:35 AM

Being adult and mature does that mean you don't go round smokin people as that's the fun part right?

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by cupracer48, 03 May 2014 - 06:14 PM.

Being adult and mature does that mean you don't go round smokin people as that's the fun part right?

We do free-roam bounty hunting/killing but not against our own crew members and not very often. We mainly run missions/races/DM/Capture, playlist, and creative free roam activities as a big group. 

• Js3venX likes this

Js3venX
  • Js3venX

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

Just a note to say we've had so many new members sign up the past few weeks. We actually had 3 groups of 6 doing missions last night! We even had a full free roam session of only our crew! The new guys/gals in the crew are every bit as fun to game with as the vets. Awesome crew and great people just having fun gaming. Join us!!!
  • cupracer48 likes this

Teddii
  • Teddii

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:02 PM

I just registered and applied to the clan.

Hope I get accepted soon :D

• cupracer48 likes this

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 May 2014 - 08:47 PM Edited by cupracer48, 03 May 2014 - 08:48 PM.

I just registered and applied to the clan.

Hope I get accepted soon :D

Welcome to Gunslingers! If you registered make sure to check your email it's pretty instantaneous. Once you have your username and what not just add yourself to the GTA 5 masterlist and we can send you an invite to the crew via R* social club. Here are the links for everything if you have any questions feel free message me.  Sign Up • GTA 5 Master List (pick PS3 or XBOX from top of page) • R* Social Club Crews: XBOX •PS3

misskaytie
  • misskaytie

misskaytie

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 10:26 PM

Sounds cool, I tried to register yesterday but it kept saying password incorrect and asking me to register again, I clicked the email link and followed the instructions but I take iut that means you did not okay it for whatever reason, no worries anyhooo was just feeding back, have fun x

Supheris
  • Supheris

Digital Ronin

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

In case you are wondering how you could possibly know for sure if we are the type of Grand Theft Auto V gamers you would like to plunder with, we have a "highly scientific" method for that. Take a look at the following image:

clantest.jpg

If you know the answer, then you'll fit right in. ;)

The Xbox360 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.

The PS3 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

HAHAHAHA I love it!

• cupracer48 likes this

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:41 AM

Sounds cool, I tried to register yesterday but it kept saying password incorrect and asking me to register again, I clicked the email link and followed the instructions but I take iut that means you did not okay it for whatever reason, no worries anyhooo was just feeding back, have fun x

PM me and I'll try to get one of the site administrators/moderators to help you out. It might just be a system error because accounts aren't approved manually I'm pretty sure it's automatic. Gunslinger Gaming won't deny anyone to the clan so just message me and I'm sure we can get it straightened out for you. :)

Js3venX
  • Js3venX

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

Wow gta has gotten crazy for the gunslingers full lobbies and around 20-25 members on the past 2 nights. Everyone is working together having fun. We all really had a good time on the 2x weekend and made everyone millionaires. Come check us out and join in on the chaos!
  • Tomkatnyc and cupracer48 like this

Js3venX
  • Js3venX

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:43 PM

If that's what you want to do that's fine with us. We don't kill fellow crew members unless both parties agree to it or their is an accident!

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

No Jones No Stones

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:11 AM

Still waiting on my crew invite on PSN.
PSN = MOJO_ R1SEN

dembot24
  • dembot24

Indecisive compulsive

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:14 AM

Don't worry chap, it'll come, I'm waiting too but I've managed a game or two with some members! Good fun :)

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:02 PM

Don't worry chap, it'll come, I'm waiting too but I've managed a game or two with some members! Good fun :)

Still waiting on my crew invite on PSN.
PSN = MOJO_ R1SEN

Thanks for your patiences and welcome to Gunslingers! I will PM both you and do what I can to get the process expedited. In the meanwhile jump on the master list and start sending out invites of your own and get to know the other crew members. :)

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by cupracer48, 05 May 2014 - 07:03 PM.

bOe33FU.jpg

I hope everyone has a fun & safe Cinco De Mayo! Just wanted to share a recent free-roam activity we participated in over the weekend. Thanks to all 16 Gunslingers who were able to make it into that lobby and making the picture above possible with they're own custom vehicles and variety (in colors) of tire smoke. That's the first time I've seen Gunslinger crew fill up an entire lobby, WOW! Don't miss out on the fun... grab a cold one and join us in Los Santos! Cheers! :)

Gunslinger Links: Sign Up • GTA 5 Master List (Choose PS3 or XBOX) • R* Social Club Crews: XBOX •PS3

• Tomkatnyc and MauritianPanther like this

Tomkatnyc
  • Tomkatnyc

Gunslinger

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

Gunslingers Rock! We have an awesome crew that plays all the time. No matter what time you play you will find some Guns to run missions with you or just have some free roam fun. :)
  • cupracer48 likes this

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

Founder of the Gunslingers.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

A typical clan experience can feel a bit too formal, can't it? Clans (even "casual" ones, for some reason) often make you fill out questionnaires, sit through probation periods, or prove your skill level via try-outs. This is all before you are given a chance to see if the clan is right for YOU, or able to game with folks who may or may not share the same gaming interests.

The reason I bring this up is because the Gunslingers clan takes a different approach. We focus on making your clan experience about having fun playing your favorite game with other people. Sometimes, we have funny byproducts of our unique clan experience. Take, for example, GS*Beagles response to our topic, "How did you hear of the Gunslingers?":

Beagles329 wrote:True Story... I was on a road trip through the western US, stopped at a gas station to fill up and grab a beverage. I go to use the bathroom and written on the wall of the stall was, "Gopp was here, GS-4-LIFE". Once I got home I Googled GS and the rest is history. Over 2 years of gaming enjoyment. I have since met and played quite a bit with the now famous Gopp. Like I said, true story...

How's that for a testimonial?

The Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.
The Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Parents.
The Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Older Gamers.
The Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

Xbox360 | PS3

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers Since 2007.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

• Eddie_INTV and Tomkatnyc like this

Tomkatnyc
  • Tomkatnyc

Gunslinger

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

bOe33FU.jpg

I hope everyone has a fun & safe Cinco De Mayo! Just wanted to share a recent free-roam activity we participated in over the weekend. Thanks to all 16 Gunslingers who were able to make it into that lobby and making the picture above possible with they're own custom vehicles and variety (in colors) of tire smoke. That's the first time I've seen Gunslinger crew fill up an entire lobby, WOW! Don't miss out on the fun... grab a cold one and join us in Los Santos! Cheers! :)

Gunslinger Links: Sign Up • GTA 5 Master List (Choose PS3 or XBOX) • R* Social Club Crews: XBOX •PS3

Awesome pic Cup! One of many original adventures we participate in with our crew. Come join us and create your own adventure. :)
  • cupracer48 likes this

MauritianPanther
  • MauritianPanther

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

Just to let you guys know that Rocktopper is no more, I have taken his place Mwah ha ha! icon_twisted.gif

For personal reasons I am stopping all activity on the Rocktopper PSN account and moving to this new one. I am keeping the old account purely for gaming with my son, so MauritianPanther is my new account for mixing with the wider world of scum and villainy!

I look forward to re-adding you guys as friends and running wild in LS again x

P.S. I actually spent hours last night making my avatar look exactly the same...

Bigkel72uk
  • Bigkel72uk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:55 AM

Signed on to master list.
Really looking forward to joining this crew. Frosty pints sounds right up my street.
  • cupracer48 likes this

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:31 PM

Signed on to master list.
Really looking forward to joining this crew. Frosty pints sounds right up my street.

Welcome to Gunslingers! There's nothing like a cold one after a long day of work and causing mayhem on the streets of LS with a good group of hooligans like yourself. Just out of curiosity are you playing on the XBOX or PS3? :)

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

MC 4 Life....Lone Wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

Requested on social last week and signed up on website. No one has got back to me on social yet.

Bigkel72uk
  • Bigkel72uk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:39 PM

Oh sorry. PS3.

How did you know I was a hooligan?
Psychic or what.
  • cupracer48 likes this

cupracer48
  • cupracer48

Silent Assassin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

Requested on social last week and signed up on website. No one has got back to me on social yet.

Hey Brewcity,

Just checked on the website but I can't seem to find you on here, if you can PM me I might be able to help expedite the process. Anyways two things you must make sure you have completed or your request invite won't be accepted nor will one be sent to you until than. (1) You must put yourself on the GTA5 (PS3) Master List (2) Also post for a request here for an invite. If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me. :)

Oh sorry. PS3.

Psychic or what.

Nice you'll have a blast with the PS3 crew, i heard they are a wild bunch of hooligans like yourself. I'm on the xbox crew so I'll see you in the parallel universe of Los Santos my friend. lol. :)

brewcity_262
  • brewcity_262

MC 4 Life....Lone Wolf

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:35 PM

Hey Brewcity,
Just checked on the website but I can't seem to find you on here, if you can PM me I might be able to help expedite the process. Anyways two things you must make sure you have completed or your request invite won't be accepted nor will one be sent to you until than. (1) You must put yourself on the GTA5 (PS3) Master List (2) Also post for a request here for an invite. If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me. :)

Oh sorry. PS3.

Psychic or what.

Nice you'll have a blast with the PS3 crew, i heard they are a wild bunch of hooligans like yourself. I'm on the xbox crew so I'll see you in the parallel universe of Los Santos my friend. lol. :)

Website master list. .http://www.gunslinge...=207214#p207214
And social request pending.

scottman71
  • scottman71

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:54 PM

Found out about Gunslingers whilst looking for diablo3 players, and having now joined have found a new lease in my gaming experience, I was about to trade in GTA5 after having some lousy online experiences but this great group of people have shown me the way leading me to actively recruit some of my other gaming friends into their ranks (only one so far tbh but hey...its a start).if your looking for casual fun gaming across multiple platforms and extensive games. ..then this is the place for you. Look forward to seeing some new gamers soon!

scottman71 : Gunslingers
  • Eddie_INTV and cupracer48 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users