Quantcast

» «
Photo

Gunslingers ~ The Grand Theft Auto V Crew for Adults!

313 replies to this topic
Tantrix
  • Tantrix

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:45 PM

Come on crew invite!  I'm in game and ready to roll deep.   :cool:

E_Palpatine
  • E_Palpatine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

Hey guys...I am very excited to get started with your clan.  I have been reading through the forums and you guys sound like just the kind of people I'm looking to play with.  I'd like to have some nonsense fun, but also complete missions, earn money...and progress through GTA Online.  

I have also seen you guys around in some games, but have never interacted much due to the fact that you guys have never run around and mindlessly tried to kill me.  I have to say that what I have seen from your conduct in free roam...you guys are pretty close knit...which is exactly what I'm looking for.  Hope to see you guys on tonight or tomorrow!

eggs84
  • eggs84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

I've registered at the forums and requested an invite on the social club. Looking forward to playing with you guys.

PS3: Eggs_84

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

Founder of the Gunslingers.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

I just registered at the forums. Waiting for the activation email. Looking forward to meeting a few members on GTA Online! :)

Btw, does it normally take awhile to get that activation email?

No, that would be an oddity. Confirm the username you used to sign up in our clan's forums, and I will manually activate your account if you are still waiting for that activation email. :)

polvofiloso
  • polvofiloso

Old Dude

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

Just signed up on the forum and sent request through social club. Looking forward to acceptance! Tired of getting my ass handed to me, with no crew support, by all these pre-teen button-mashers LOL...

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Just signed up on the forum and sent request through social club. Looking forward to acceptance! Tired of getting my ass handed to me, with no crew support, by all these pre-teen button-mashers LOL...

Club invite sent! :D Let me know if you don't see it, and I will re-send it.

SquidHead13
  • SquidHead13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

Anyone thinking about signing up don't be shy this is one decision (alcohol induced or not) that you won't regret!

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Registered on the website and sent a invite request through social club. Looking forward to gaming with you all.

mrdlor
  • mrdlor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

If you sent a request and didn't get sent back an invite today, please double check that you have registered and added yourself to our Grand Theft Auto V Master Lists

Whups forgot that , done now :)

Misfit-N7
  • Misfit-N7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

It's so great to see so many gunslingers out and about in los santos! If you're tired of playing with randoms or being in a crew with a bunch pf people who think they're too cool to help you out, come on over to the light side!

bosdober
  • bosdober

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:33 PM

Read the description and this sounds like the crew for me.  Worse than having to use the pen was when the ribbon got tangled in the innards of my tape deck!

I've signed up for the forums and sent the request via Social Club.  Looking forward to joining with the crew and having some in game friends!  I'm off work for the next month on parental leave, and my wife is awesome enough to give me some GTA Online time here and there!

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

I've registered and added my info for the master list, I was added to the list and I still haven't received an invite yet. I'm hoping to play with you all soon. So tired of playing with immature kids who think they are all of the sudden gangbangers

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

I just sent out another round of Club invites to the folks who I could confirm were Gunslinger members. If you sent a request and didn't get sent back an invite today, please double check that you have registered and added yourself to our Grand Theft Auto V Master Lists located within the GS Forums (you will see it linked at the top of our GTA V section).

Of course, if you HAVE done those things and you were still not given a request, then that is my mistake. Speak up and I will get one sent your way! :D

Gunslingers - We were ruling the streets even during the days of longer load times.
http://www.gunslingergaming.com

Elesdee1487
  • Elesdee1487

God's Gift To Women

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

I received the invite but I can't confirm because the crew is full :( is there any inactive players that you could remove? Or will there be another crew made for the extra people?
  • Stpaulsims likes this

Stpaulsims
  • Stpaulsims

Just a guy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

GS
Great crew as you all can see with it being full and all.
I have all the confidence in the world that the leaders will do what is needed to bring all who want a home with great and trustworthy adult gamers.
I look forward to playing with and help ing all the news members

Add me Xbox live
GT-StPaulSims

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Well, after sending out a very impressive amount of Club invites, Rockstar is maxing out everyone's Clubs to 300 members. Since there are Clubs (such as IGN's) that have over 20,000 members and it was unlimited for some groups, my hope is that this is a temporary issue that will be resolved soon.

If you have an outstanding Club invite, do not delete it. Try to accept it again later this weekend.

We have a back-up scenario on hand in case the issue is not resolved in a reasonable amount of time so we can continue accommodating everyone. Please check back to the GS Forums for any announcements regarding updates.

Whether it is us or Rockstar that corrects the matter, I promise that none of you will be waiting long to get a Gunslingers Club invite.

• Elesdee1487 likes this

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Another official Gunslingers Rockstar Club is now open! Send or Re-Send all Club Requests to the following group if you still need one: http://socialclub.ro...m/crew/gsgaming

Roachman21217
  • Roachman21217

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Hey guys,
It was a successful weekend with the launch of the second charter of the Gunslingers gaming crew. We added 38 new members the last time I counted and we had some crew only missions, which were a blast. Still looking for new members to get our second charter some presence in Los Santos. We can run some lower level crew missions to help the new players get their feet wet. Come and sign up!

slickrick88
  • slickrick88

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:19 PM

i joined

Rogue55x
  • Rogue55x

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Been rolling with the GS for about a week now and have to say its been great. I didnt know many people that were going to play GTA 5 Online and you need to play with people in that game to make it fun.

Within the first half hour or so of rocking the GUNS tag i had party invites, friend requests and a good group to run missions with. Even some of the guys that are way higher Rank then me let me in and showed me the ropes. ( LOKI im looking at you, bulletproof tires i get it :)

Overall it has been a blast, and am having a hard time finding time to mod cars and buy stuff cause im always joining up with groups of Slingers.

If your looking for a relaxed no stress no mess crew this is the one for you.

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by McMurphy, 15 October 2013 - 08:28 PM.

halloweenminibanner.jpg

I have some exciting Gunslingers updates to share with the rest of you! Yes, that does mean there will be a little rambling involved, but, hey, you are reading messages by a group for older gamers. We like to ramble and tell tales of blowing on cartridges that you have already heard a thousand times before. ;)

The Amazing Influx of Members Continues! - The second week of October (8th to the 14th) brought one hundred and ten new members in the Gunslingers! Incredible! Thank you all for joining the Gunslingers and welcome aboard!

New Games in the Gunslinger Gaming Arcade! - Two Chess games have been installed in our arcade, and, to keep with our full month celebration of Halloween, "Castlevania - The Blood Way" has also been added. When the boss isn't working or you are waiting for your system to update, take a shot at the high scores!

October is Halloween Month! - Halloween has always been a favorite time of the year for the Gunslingers, and we are getting in the macabre spirit in the following ways:

*Site Images - You will notice that site banners, top banners, and background images have been given a Halloween twist throughout all the GS website pages. We have also changed the Facebook group image!

*Halloween Avatars! - We have a whole Halloween themed image gallery already installed in the forums for use as your avatar! Simply visit your User Control Panel, select "Edit Avatar" from your "Profile" Tab, and click on "Display Gallery." Simply pick an avatar you like from the Halloween gallery or upload your own. Either way, let's get in the Halloween spirit!

*Mystery Science Theater 3000 Invades GS Theater! - In case you haven't seen it, we have a fun Gunslinger Gaming Theater page full of cheesy horror and science fiction movies marked as public domain. Throughout the month of October, Mystery Science Theater 3000 versions of 'classic' B-movies will be added to the GS Theater every week!

*Halloween Arcade Games! - Every week in October, a new Halloween-themed game will be installed in our custom Gunslinger Gaming Arcade!

*Halloween Smilies! - If there is any time to make liberal use of morbid smilies in your posts and signatures, this is the month to do it!

We have a few surprises as well, but let's save those for another day. If you are a mature, casual gamer looking for people that treat their gaming time (read: down time from work, college, taking care of the kids, or all of the above), you will find no better oasis than the Gunslingers! Come, check us out. If you like what you see, join up!

The Xbox360 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.
The PS3 Grand Theft Auto V Clan for Adults.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Parent and Hard Working Adult Gamers.

• Eddie_INTV likes this

NSydious
  • NSydious

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

My background has been PC games, but I picked up a PS3 a few years ago.  The thing I have found with the PS3 games I play is it is very difficult to meet mature gaming friends who don't care if you aren't the best player ever.  I joined Gunslinger Gaming in an attempt to meet gamers who share a passion for having fun and helping others learn new games. 

Yesterday, I had 1 friend on my playstation account, and that person doesn't even play games!  A day after joining Gunslinger Gaming, I have already added 2 friends and the list continues to grow.  The great thing about this group is they have players under all platforms, and not just PC or PS3 or XBox.  And, they don't have stringent requirements like some other groups I've looked into. Just act your age and have fun!

So I'd say if you are on the fence about whether to join or not, go to the site and have a look around.  If you are looking for a place to meet easy going gamers, I'd say your search is over. :lol:

txjoker7
  • txjoker7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

I have a mic so if any1 want to get together and go thru missions im down.

Jpippin87
  • Jpippin87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

I have only good things to say about Gunslingers. It's really great to have a group of adult gamers to have fun with and to have your back in a game. I have had a few problems with other gamers and it really makes you appreciate the crew. If you are thinking of joining then do it and I look forward to meeting you all out there

PSN jpippin87

BlueKangaroo
  • BlueKangaroo

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

Hi guys. Sent a request yesterday and signed up to your forum and social club. Looking forward to racing with you all

molotovmikey
  • molotovmikey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by molotovmikey, 16 October 2013 - 03:18 PM.

Throughout my years of playing video games, I’ve been in a multitude of teams, clans, and guilds, and, in all cases, I’ve ensured that they consisted of people who are friendly, helpful and mature. Gunslingers are no different. Although I’ve only been with them a short time, it’s been filled with good experiences, and I urge anyone looking to connect with a strong, well-mannered community to consider us; we’re worth your time.

“Friendly, helpful and mature” doesn’t necessarily mean “stuffy and boring,” by the way. It just means that we’re very respectable when we bust fools.

McMurphy
  • McMurphy

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Another round of invites have been sent to confirmed Gunslinger members! Remember, we are now filling up ANOTHER Gunslinger Club, "GSGaming." As someone else ventured, we roll deep. ;)

Gunslingers - What gaming should be like.

Adults | Parents | Mature, Casual Gamers.

DisposableUnit
  • DisposableUnit

Alcoholic brain surgeon

• Members

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:56 PM

I joined Gunslingers recently and had the best of times playing GTAO last weekend with fellow Gunslingers.
Did jobs, missions and races and had a blast! Met a guy who helped me out a lot getting to know the ropes of GTAO, I'll buy you a beer next time :)
Can't wait to have another session soon...

xango7768
  • xango7768

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

If anyone is still looking for a friendly adult crew to run with, the Gunslingers Gaming crew still has room available. Check us out at http://www.gunslingergaming.com

mauZz
  • mauZz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys (gunslingers) are American or European?

I'm interested in joinging but I live in Holland so it would be a shame if I couldn't play with you guys due the time difference.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users